- Text Size +

There was less fanfare this time, Sarah held Rachel down off the chair, backed away a few feet, and fired the ray at her. 

As her vision cleared the first thing Rachel noticed was that she was now about thigh height to Sarah, putting at close to two feet tall, which she was expecting by the rate she had been shrinking. She held her hands up in front of her, worried that they might be nothing more than little doll hands, but she was surprised when they were the same relative size as before. Looking down to her feet confirmed the same with them. She did notice that her breasts were smaller than before, but still as comically round. 
When she felt her face she could tell that her eyes were indeed bigger but didn’t see to have grown as much as the last time.
For the rest of the changes she’d need to look in a mirror.

“Come on!” Rachel said, surprised yet again that her voice was only slightly higher than before, “let’s go see the results!” she felt very good as she entered the bathroom, but she could swear she heard Sarah laughing even harder than the last times as she did. 
When she go in the bathroom she waited impatiently for Sarah to come in and close the door so she could finally get a good look at herself.

Other than her loss of height, she also saw that her eyes were indeed bigger but as she suspected not by as much as before. Her nose was pretty much gone. In its place was a tiny little nub. 
She looked up at her now much larger friend, then realizing she couldn’t see past her breasts from her height stood back a little so she could see her face and said, 

“What gives? I’m barely changed. Was this a dud?”

Sarah looked down and, still giggling a bit from before, explained:

“No, it’s done exactly what it was meant to. Admittedly, this is the least amount of external change. A big part of it was internal. Two things to be specific”.

Rachel looked herself over again, wondering what she meant by that. Sarah saw this and filled her in

“Don’t bother looking, I doubt you’ll notice while you’re standing still. Come on, follow me into the kitchen”

Sarah then ran off in the direction of the kitchen, which Rachel was a bit confused by but followed anyway. When she arrived she saw Sarah kneeling in front of the fridge holding her phone. She was recording her. Rachel wasn’t really too worried about anyone seeing her like this in a video, she doubted anyone would have thought it was real anyway, but she was still curious why Sarah had a sudden interest in making videos of this now. She went over to her and asked what she was doing.

“I have to record you doing this because you obviously have no clue you’re doing it. Here, watch”, she said as she turned the screen toward the tiny woman.

The video started out with Sarah recording the doorway to the kitchen. After a few seconds she started to hear her tiny little footsteps, and then saw herself come into the room. The first thing she noticed was how small she really was. She looked like a large doll compared to everything.
But that was the strangest part, she was skipping the entire way but as far as she remembered she had only walked.

“How did you edit this video so fast?” she wondered, “and why? I mean, sure it’s funny but don’t you have better things to do right now?”

Sarah gently took the phone from Rachel, stood up, and asked her to walk across the room. She did so and heard the beep of the phone starting and stopping recording.

“Great, now come back” Sarah said, still seemingly fighting an attack of the giggles.

Rachel did and Sarah sat on the floor so they could be closer in height. 

“Now, watch this video I just took”, she said as she showed her tiny friend.

To Rachel’s surprise, the ‘walk’ she had just taken was apparently actually more like skipping.

“What?! So I skip everywhere now and I don’t even realize it? Skittles, that’s just weird”, she said realizing her little verbal change was still in effect. “I don’t even feel it, when I was just walking I honestly felt like I was just walking”.

Sarah grinned and said, 

“I know. Isn’t it great!”

Rachel halfheartedly nodded. While she wasn’t too thrilled about this change, she didn’t feel winded from skipping and her vision somehow managed to stay stable the whole time. It was probably a feature of her new eyes. She asked Sarah, who was surprised to see she had figured it out, then remembered that there was supposed to be one other change she didn’t know about yet.

“So, what’s the other change you mentioned? Do I poop glitter or something?”

Sarah thought about for a moment and for the first time this night said, 

“I’m not really sure. I did make everything about your body cuter but to be honest that part never occurred to me. Maybe you do, do you have go? I can go get my niece’s training potty if you dont want to use…”

“EW! No, that’s GROSS!” Rachel said so loudly that her squeaky voice was more evident than it had been all night. “Besides, I don’t have to go anyway. So if it’s not that, then what is it?”

“I wasn’t sure if you’d notice this one. I know nobody ever notices their own smell but I figured since it was new to you you might be able to”, Sarah leaned in closer to Rachel and sniffed, “Your scent has changed drastically, you smell like cookies. Chocolate chip cookies to be exact”

Rachel held her arm to her nose and inhaled. All she could smell was what anyone who smells themselves could - nothing. 

“Aww”, she pouted, “I wish I could smell that, it sounds amazing”

“Yeah, sorry about that”, Sarah answered then as she stood up added, “So, what do you want to do for the next 20 minutes?”

Rachel thought about it then got an idea.

“Follow me”, she told Sarah as she skipped off toward the door. 

Sarah just watched in amusement as she watched this tiny thing she had known as her significantly taller friend just a few hours ago skitter around, leaving a pleasing aroma as she went. 
When she reached the door she saw Rachel struggling with her now ridiculously oversized boots. 
She looked up and asked, “Um, can you help me with these? They’re a bit, uh, heavy”. She was a bit embarrassed to admit she could no longer lift a pair of boots but considering the situation didn’t worry too much about it.
She watched in awe as her towering friend bent down and effortlessly lifted both with one hand.

“Ok, I have them. Now what?” she asked

“Put them over by the couch, I want to try them on” Rachel explained.

Sarah complied and then watched happily as Rachel skipped over to the couch and began trying to climb onto it. She watched for a few moments before giving in and lifting her up onto the cushion.
Although she was mostly used to being small by this point, being lifted by someone who was supposed to be so much smaller than her normally was still a bit weird to Rachel. Not unpleasant, just strange. She quickly shrugged it off and slid to the edge of the cushion where she saw the tops of her boots had flopped over and were too low for her feet to reach. 
Sarah, seeing what she intended to do, helped by holding them up while she slid her hilariously undersized legs into them. 
She slowly slid off the couch until she was standing in her boots as much as she could. Since these were knee high to her when she was big (she found it funny how she now thought of normal sized people as ‘big’), at her current size she couldn’t even reach the bottom of them. She was stuck dangling from the tops, a feeling that wasn’t very comfortable. She struggled to get out but started to fall over. Luckily Sarah had been watching the whole thing and easily caught her.

“That was dumb”, she jokingly admonished the smaller woman, “what did you think was going to happen? Those boots are almost as tall as you, of course they won’t fit”

“Yeah, I don’t know what I expected. I just thought it would be funny I guess” Rachel was feeling very comfortable as she was lifted to Sarah’s bosom and held like a baby there as she was carried back into the kitchen. 

Once back there, she was placed on the table, something she felt was a pretty clear hint that she was going to get very small with the next blast, and Sarah once again lifted the gun to point at her.