- Text Size +

Jessica felt nervous as she looked upon the vortex generator that would soon take her millions of miles away Home. She remembered the last time that she had travelled through a vortex and it still left an unpleasant feeling in her stomach. She had been told that the experience got easier with each trip and that eventually she would feel nothing at all but she thought that was going to be a long way away.

She was feeling nervous as Agent Fredericks came up from behind her and he stood a few feet away from her as he looked at her. He didn't want to bother her for the moment as she was looking at the vortex generator. He was somewhat worried about taking her on a mission after what had happened to her the previous day but she had been medically cleared to go on a minimal risk mission. The last thing he wanted was for her to have a fainting spell but if she did he was more than capable of helping her.

"Impressive isn't it," said Agent Fredericks as he walked up and stood beside her. Despite the fact that Jessica was a tall busty girl she felt very small in comparison to her mentor. "To think that it is this machine that can send any person or object over an unimaginable measure of distance within the blink of an eye. I don't know exactly how it works but whoever came up with the concept is a far more intelligent man than I."

"Did you feel this nervous your first time?" replied Jessica as she turned her head and looked up at him. He looked back down at her with a small smile on his face. It gave her a small amount of reassurance.

"Sure everyone's nervous on their first time. I was worried that I was going to be inside out when I went through." He could see that this had only made her feel more nervous. "But that's never happened of course. You have nothing to worry about Miss Snape, especially when you're with me."

"Thanks that makes me feel better." She smiled up at him. "And please call me Jessica, Agent Fredericks."

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." His smile grew but it disappeared as he made a quick realisation. "Oops I almost forgot." He walked away from her for a moment and less than a minute later he returned with what looked to be a VSC device. It didn't look as advanced as the one that Agent Fredericks was wearing. "Allow me to present to you with your trainee VSC device. It might not be as hi-tech as the ones that the other agents wear you still have the basic functions like cloaking and a two way communicator. You cannot call for a vortex however since you cannot go on a mission without a fully licensed agent supervising you." He handed it to her and she placed it in her hands so that she could take a look at it. "When you become a full agent you will get one that's just as good as mine and it even comes in five different colours. Most importantly for you however is that it will grow with you when you go all giant mode."

"Do I have to grow on the mission? I'm still wrapping my head around the concept that I can go from this to a towering giant with a single word."

"Well you shouldn't have to but I might ask you to grow if it can benefit the mission. But if you really don't want to I won't push you." He watched as Jessica placed the VSC device on her left forearm and she looked at it for a moment. It was a marvel of technology although this was a more primitive model. "Now the planet that we're travelling to should not be anything for us to particularly worry about. There is life on the planet but no civilisation or culture. We'll be travelling to an area that has little to no dangerous creatures that could possibly harm us. And if worse comes to worse I'll just have to eat them." He laughed loudly as Jessica was beginning to think that he was being serious. "I'm kidding, the wife tells me to watch the calories."

This got a small giggle from Jessica but she watched as a team of scientists began to operate the vortex generator. It took around half a dozen fully trained scientists to be able to operate the generator, it was almost impossible to do it with any less. They were typing away on various keypads and pulling specific levers and only moments later a slightly larger than standard sized vortex appeared in front of them. Like before it had caught Jessica by surprise but she was still able to keep herself composed.

She looked upon the vortex with a small amount of fear. She had heard about there being a few accidents when it came to using the vortex system. She had heard about people going into one but not reappearing at the other end. She didn't know whether these were just silly rumours or actual fact.

"Are you ready Kiddo?" asked Agent Fredericks as he was just about to step through the vortex.

"I don't know," replied Jessica with a small amount of hesitation. "After last time I'm still a little on edge."

"Come on you'll be fine, you can even hold my hand if you want me to." This was supposed to make her feel better but also to belittle her. He was talking as if she was a child and he hoped that it would be the encouragement that she needed to go into the vortex by herself. He would have liked to have held her hand but he knew that it was degrading for her. It was an option that he was keeping open for her however.

"No I can go through myself." There was some sternness in her voice as she noticed what Agent Fredericks had done.

"Ok then, ladies first." He held his hand towards the vortex indicating to Jessica that he wanted her to go first.

She stepped towards the vortex with some hesitation. It was a swirling disc of purple energy that looked fearsome to those who didn't understand its power. She had no idea exactly where it was taken her or if she would feel nauseous again but she knew that to be an agent she had to put these fears away. She wasn't a little girl anymore and she knew that she had to start acting like an adult.

Jessica took a deep breath as she stepped into the vortex she found herself experiencing the same feelings that she did the first time. The sight that she was seeing as she went through the vortex was like nothing she had ever seen before and her body felt like it was being bombarded with energy from every possible angle. She closed her eyes hoping that it would make the experience a little more pleasant but there was no escaping the sensations that her body was experiencing.

All the rushing feelings that Jessica felt stopped suddenly and she felt her feet strike solid ground. She kept her eyes closed for a few more seconds until she felt the breeze on her face. As she opened her eyes she saw that she was no longer on Home but instead a distant planet. The vegetation that she was seeing was like nothing that she had ever seen before, the trees were much shorter than she had expected. She thought that they would tower above her but the entire forest that she could see was barely eight feet in height.

The trees themselves looked like full sized trees just shrunken down in size. She took a step towards one of the trees but she had an unpleasant feeling in her stomach that was an after effect of the vortex trip. She was doing everything that she could to keep her lunch from coming back up but she did have to admit that the experience wasn't as bad as the one that she had when she first went through the vortex. She was a little lightheaded as well but that would also pass in a short amount of time.

Jessica then felt the ground shake for a moment and this worried her. It felt like a minute tremor but she didn't want to stick around if a full powered earthquake was about to take place. Fortunately the tremor had been caused by the arrival of Agent Fredericks and she turned to him. He brushed some of the dirt off of him that had attached itself when he entered the planet.

"You made it through safely," said Agent Fredericks as he took a couple of steps towards Jessica. "I knew you would."

"What is this planet?" replied Jessica as she looked around. She was still taking in the fact that she was on a distant planet. This was something that very few people could claim to have done.

"Oh this planet is barely anything. Like I told you before this planet has no intelligent life but is still teaming with living creatures. It's our job that to make sure that their planet isn't going to kill them all or decide to blow up on them."

"Is everything on this planet so..." She turned to look at one of the trees and she could still see that it was relatively small in comparison to a normal tree. "Small?"

"No only this part. This is a small island where the plants and animals are relatively small. We like to use it as a training exercise for junior agents like you. There are sections of this planet that are dangerous but we prefer to avoid those parts unless there is something there that requires our immediate attention. For now this space will do fine for our routine tests. I can show you how to perform the tests yourself, for the first few times I'll go through them with them with you but soon enough I'll let you perform one yourself."

For the next several minutes Agent Fredericks began to go through the different types of tests that needed to be performed. She had to take several samples like air, water, ground, plant amongst a few others. She was finding it interesting but she was still enjoying the sights of this planet. She was thinking that this was only the first of many planets that she would travel to over her career.

After taking all the samples and performing all the tests that were needed normally Agent Fredericks would have ended the mission there and then but he still wanted to be sure that Jessica had been learning and he also wanted her to demonstrate her new abilities. He had been asked by higher ups to have Jessica use her abilities at least once on the mission and he knew that she would only be able to stay at giant size for a few minutes. The little demonstration that he wanted would only last a few seconds.

"Ok Jessica tell me why testing the ground is so important?" asked Agent Fredericks as he stood a few feet away from Jessica.

"To test the mineral levels and to compare it to previous samples," replied Jessica showing that she had been paying attention. "If the mineral levels are different than previous tests action might need to be taken."

"And how often should a planet be tested?"

"Around once every few months but those planets thought to have a higher risk have more often and thorough tests."

"And how often can a person travel to a planet?"

"If it is within the inner limits of Home a person can travel there as many times as he or she wishes and if a planet is beyond that inner limit travel can only occur once a month." She felt happy that she was answering these questions correctly. She was beginning to think that she could truly become an agent.

"Very good now before we leave there is something that I need you to do." There was a small smile on his face and she looked at him wondering what he was going to ask. "I would like for you to grow in size."

"Grow but why?" She been going through this mission hoping that she didn't need to grow and it seemed that these hopes had been dashed.

"I want to see just how big you can get and you cannot live in fear of your powers. That is the only true way that they control you. You need to tell your powers 'hey I'm in charge here not you'. Show them whose boss." He could see that she was a little nervous at the notion of growing again. "You don't have to stay big for too long, just a few seconds and if you really don't want to I won't force you."

"It's alright I'll do it." There was some reluctance in her voice but she knew that he was right. She couldn't let her powers control her and she knew that if she wanted to be an agent she would have to learn how to master them. "Just take a step back okay."

Agent Fredericks did as he was told as he took a few steps back away from Jessica. No sooner had he done this he heard her mutter the word 'big' and a fraction of a second later he saw her growing in size. He was taken aback by the growing woman in front of him and it was one of the most marvellous sights that he had ever seen. He was amazed by what the Jones serum was capable of and he feared what might happen if the serum fell into the wrong hands.

Within seconds Jessica was up to her giant size at a little over one hundred and twenty feet and she squatted down and looked at Agent Fredericks. It was the first time that he had seen someone bigger than him for a good long time and the fact that he was now shorter and lighter than a particular woman he did feel a small amount of intimidation. He was thankfully that her weight was due to her increased size and not because she had gotten fatter like he had some years ago.

"Ok now I'm a giant again," said Jessica as she looked down at him. She wanted to get this over with and shrink as soon as she could. "You've seen me like this now, can I shrink back down now?"

"Not quite yet," replied Agent Fredericks. He was surprised by the fact that she was so big and the fact that she wanted to shrink so quickly. "First of all I want you to stand up to your full height."

"Ok fine." There was a small amount of annoyance in her voice but she did as she was told. She stood up to her full height and she looked down at him again. She noticed that she couldn't see her feet due to the enormity of her breasts and this was something that she was still having to get used to. She had hoped that this was all she needed to do before she shrank but she knew that there was more. "Now what?"

"Now I want you to look over there." His hand pointed towards the north and she looked over to it like she had been asked.

Jessica didn't expect to see much but instead she could see the ocean some miles away and how the planet's sun reflected in the crystal blue waters. She was taken aback by the beauty of the view and she stood there in absolute silence. For a few moments she completely forgot that she was a towering giantess and simply enjoyed the view that she was seeing. Agent Fredericks stood there in silence as he saw his apprentice watching over the horizon. He didn't want to break her concentration and he had already thought of how he could turn this into a lesson. She was somewhat in a world of her own as she continued to watch the horizon but as the minutes went by she began to feel light headed and she knew what was going to happen very soon.

"Wow I'm beginning to feel a little lightheaded," said Jessica as she looked down towards the now seemingly tiny Agent Fredericks.

"Then you better shrink back down before you collapse again," replied Agent Fredericks as he shouted up towards his giant apprentice. "I don't want to have to explain to your dear dad that I let you faint again."

"Small!" With that Jessica's body began to shrink rapidly and within a few short moments she was back down to her smaller size. She was still a giantess in her own right but she was nowhere near the height that she had been before. She still felt lightheaded and took a few steps forward. She was a little unsteady on her feet and she almost fell to the ground but she was able to keep her footing. "Wow that was a little more than I expected." She saw Agent Fredericks walking towards her with some concern on his face.

"Are you alright Jessica?" He was truly concerned about her health but he was glad to see that she was still on her feet.

"Yeah I'm fine, I've just gotta practice being a giant more often. Maybe then I can stay big for more than five minutes without fainting." This was a small joke but she knew that she didn't want to be a giant when she didn't have to. "Or do you think I should not practice and just grow when I really need to?"

"That's a very bad idea Jessica. If you don't practice your powers then it is another way of you letting them control you. If you don't practice your abilities you could do more harm than good when you try to help people. Heck if you practice hard enough you might even be able to find new dimensions to your powers that you never thought were even possible." He paused for a moment as he prepared to finish off Jessica's lesson for the day. "Do you know why I asked you to grow to giant size?"

"So that I could see that view?" She wasn't entirely sure if this was the right answer but it was the only one that she could think of.

"Yes but what was the point of showing you the view? What did you learn from what I asked you to do?"

"Other than this planet has a very beautiful ocean I didn't learn much." She was beginning to think that growing like she had, had been pointless and was just a way for him to see her in her giant form.

"You saw something that you wouldn't have seen while you stayed small. It might not be the most obvious advantage of being big but you were still able to do something that you couldn't do before. That is only the first step in learning the benefits of being able to increase your size, you can do something that many people have only dreamed of. Ok those people might want to use their size to destroy those who might have harmed them in some way but there are many more benefits of being big. One you're stronger than everyone else and you can walk miles without breaking a sweat. These are only a small handful of benefits that I can think off the top of my head but you get the message."

This had given Jessica a lot to think about. It was true that if she hadn't of grown to giant size she wouldn't have been able to see the beautiful scenery that she had witnessed. She was beginning to imagine herself as being a giantess walking through the streets of her city and all the little people around her. She knew that she would have to practice her powers more since they weren't going away any time soon and like Agent Fredericks told her she couldn't let them control her life. She had spent too many years of her life letting the limitations of her body keep her back but now she was more than determined to make more of herself and she was taking the first steps.

"Now we better be getting back before people start to miss us," said Agent Fredericks. "You've learned quite a bit during this mission and I can see that you're on your way to becoming an agent." He then pressed a button on his VSC device and moments later another vortex appeared before him and Jessica. This one was a return vortex which would take them back to the headquarters of Park Incorporated.

As soon as the vortex appeared Agent Fredericks stepped through and Jessica followed a short time after him. She felt the same uneasy feeling that she had when she travelled through the vortex but when she came out the other side she didn't feel as bad as she had done the last few times. She still felt unwell but it was not up to the same standards that she had felt before.

There was already a team of scientists who were awaiting their return. They had been monitoring their trip as best as they could and their instruments had told them that Jessica had grown to giant size. They were asking her many questions and she wasn't sure of all the answers. She was feeling a little disorientated from the trip and she just wanted to have a sit down and rest.

Agent Fredericks was able to answer most of their questions and also give them the results to the mission that they had just been on. Jessica wanted to go back home but for now she couldn't, the scientists still wanted to keep her for a few days so that they could observe her and perform a few more tests. She thought that she had enough tests to last her a lifetime but if there was anything negative about her powers she would like to know above everyone else. She didn't want to find out that her powers were slowly decreasing her intelligence or that she could suddenly have another growth spurt without warning.

The following day after having a few small tests conducted on her Jessica was having to do another session of training. She was told that the next day she could have off and she was already planning on doing something with her best friend Alicia. She wanted to have a girls' day out with her and they were already planning activities.

For now all that was at the back of Jessica's mind as she stood by the edge of what was the training arena. She had never been inside before and it was a very large room but rather than the walls begin blank it was covered in small devices that were designed to give the room its purpose. Everything that was happening was being watched from a control room that was just outside of the room. There was one scientist at the control and Agent Fredericks was also there to watch over her and give her advice. Inside the room she might have been all alone but in the control room she did have help.

"Miss Snape can you hear me?" asked the Scientist in the control room. He saw Jessica nodding indicating that she could hear him. "This is the Park Incorporated Training Facility. It is a state of the art piece of technology that allows an agent to practice their abilities in almost any environment imaginable. Don't worry this is your first time here and with you still being a beginner with your powers we are keeping it pretty basic."

"What do I have to do?" replied Jessica. She stood there awaiting for her instructions. She was hoping that she didn't have to grow for too long.

"It's a simple exercise really. All you need to do when I give you the signal is to make your way from one end of the room to the other. I'm activating the session right now." He began to type on a few buttons and Jessica was amazed to see the room transform before her eyes. She saw a bright light and within moments she could see that she was standing on the edge of the city. She looked up and could see the sky before her and the breeze blowing from behind her. It felt as if she was actually in the city and she couldn't believe that this was all just a simulation.

"Wow this is amazing." She looked around and there was even a small building right next to her. A few moments ago there had been nothing there and as she touched it she could actually feel it. "It looks and feels just like the real thing."

"Wait a moment I just need to make one quick adjustment before you begin."

Suddenly Jessica saw everything around her grow smaller and she was afraid that she was growing once again. She saw the building that she was right next to seemingly shrink and she was beginning to become afraid. She was not willing her body to grow and yet she could see that she was growing. One thing that she did find a little odd was that her body didn't feel like it was growing. Whenever she did grow she would feel a strange stretching sensation but this time she felt nothing but fear.

As she looked over the city she could see everyone and everything continue to shrink as she grew bigger. She didn't know how she was growing or if she would even stop at her standard giant size but she closed her eyes and simply waited for it all to stop.

When Jessica did open her eyes again she saw that everything seemed to be small again as she towered above everything like the giantess that she was. She was thankful to see that she hadn't grown above her standard one hundred and twenty plus feet but she was confused with everything that had just happened.

"I'm huge again?" asked Jessica as she looked at her hands and then at the building right next to her which was now only up to her waist. There were still plenty of buildings around her that towered above her but she was a giantess. One thing she did notice was that the people walking around her didn't seem to notice her at all and were going through their simple day to day lives. "How did you make me grow?" There was a small amount of fear in her voice as she spoke.

"Don't worry Jessica," replied the reassuring voice of Agent Fredericks. "You haven't grown an inch. Everything in the simulation has been scaled down so it only seems like you're a giant. We know you can't stay big for too long so we rigged this up for you so that you can train as a giant but still remain normal until it is you're actual giant size we need to test."

"Ok that's fine." She was having to take a sigh of relief as she knew that it wasn't her that had grown but the city around her that had shrunk. If any normal person now entered this simulation they would also seemingly be a giant as well although Jessica would still most likely be taller than her.

"As Doctor Leman told you the object of the simulation is to walk through city to the other side. The main goal is to cause as little damage or injury as possible. You can begin whenever you're ready."

Jessica needed to take a moment to sink in everything but she thought that it was going to be an easy job walking through the city. She had walked these streets more times than she could care to remember and she didn't think that she was going to have a problem. The fact that she was bigger in her mind essentially meant that she would be able to complete the task much faster than she would be able to when she was small.

One thing that she still couldn't get over was how realistic everything looked within the simulation. The fact that everything was scaled down to make her seem enormous was something else that she marvelled at but she knew that she couldn't just stand there looking at the world around her and she began to exercise.