- Text Size +

He paddled to the comb, wrapped his fingers around the plastic teeth, and she lifted him and the comb out of the water. The green lump of poop floated beneath him as cold air breezed over his damp body. The toilet drifted away in the distance. Chocan and the comb flew over the white tiled bathroom floor, and they descended in the broad sink he’d spotted before. Loretta’s huge hands flew overhead and fiddled with two large, glassy knobs, and a deluge of freezing water blasted out of a large pipe directly overhead. Chocan yelped in shock.

“Oh, sorry, sorry!” The giantess fiddled with the knobs again, and the water began to warm up to a comfortable temperature. The tiny man’s limbs again grew pliant and his shivering stopped. He grinned up at her, but the giantess was frowning.

“I’m sorry, I made a mess of you.” She picked up a large monolith of sweet-smelling soap and mashed it between her hands. Chocan could easily imagine the damage those fierce paws could wreak upon him, given half the chance. He didn’t make the connection between her actions and was surprised when her soapy, bubbly fingers splayed and groped for him. In a split second he held his breath and clamped his eyes shut as she kneaded and twisted his little body between her hands.

Slowly he realized it wasn’t like that at all. Loretta had cupped him in one palm and was carefully wiping away at him with her fingertips. She rolled him over and washed his back, then rolled him back and rinsed him in pleasantly warm water. Then she did it all over again.

“Am I clean now?” He smiled at her, his heart pounding. His loincloth had torn away in her ministrations, and he lay wet and naked in her open hand.

Loretta looked at him judgmentally, then lifted her hand to her face.

As lovely as she was to him, to see Loretta’s features grow huge and distorted was still shocking. And when she raised him to her mouth, he feared the worst. His fingers scrabbled across her skin, his legs worked to push him out of her grip… but her mouth never opened. Instead, her nostrils flared and cool air graced his skin as she inhaled, inches above him. There was a pause, then the giantess sniffed at his tiny body once more. He could see the bridge of her nose wrinkle in concentration, as well as the tiny hairs inside her shadowed nostrils swaying in the breeze she created.

She lowered him, just as he was reaching up to touch the tip of her nose. “You’re fine,” she said. “What were you doing?”

He blinked at her, surprised. “Uh, nothing.”

“Just now, what were you doing?”

“I wanted to touch your nose.”

Her head reared slightly. “Touch my nose? Why?”

He felt the blood pulse in his cheeks. “It’s pretty.”

Loretta held the tiny man, cupped in her hands. Her huge blue eyes ran over his body, swiveling in their sockets. She stared at his little face. She studied his musculature, which was lean yet well developed for a man his size. Her iris twitched, and now her gaze bore down upon his penis.

Chocan couldn’t move. He was frozen beneath the giantess’ glassy lenses. His heart hammered in his chest, and he felt his penis slowly fill with blood and stand up. It was pointing straight at her eye, the huge blue eye that hovered inches above his tiny body. The flesh of her palm burned at his back and his limbs went completely weak.

Wordlessly, Loretta slowly lowered the little man down her face. Her huge blue eyes rose up and away, and the bridge of her nose emerged over the edge of her palm. The tip of her nose hovered by his thighs, and it too rose overhead. Then her lips, thick and full, losing their red paint, crested within his view. They were slightly parted, and her warm breath spread over him like a quilt.

He stared up at her, at the goddess Loretta. Everything in his body screamed PLEASE.

Her lips parted, and once again her beautiful ivory teeth gleamed in the light. From within the moist, hot cavern of her mouth, her thick tongue rolled out slowly, as though tasting and savoring every second that ticked away. Chocan noted his legs were already spread (which was good, since he couldn’t move them an inch right now). Loretta’s palms held their present elevation, and her face stretched above him like a temple to the goddess of love. Thoughts raced through Chocan’s head, dizzying thoughts borne on surging bloodstreams, but he could only stare at her in amazement.

Loretta’s tongue crept over her lower teeth and fat bottom lip. Blindly, it slithered over her palm and nudged at his tiny thighs, then spread them forcefully. He couldn’t hope to resist, and he didn’t want to. He wanted her to take him, entirely. Chocan wanted to lose himself to Loretta, and it looked like she wanted him too.

The tip of her tongue slowly flicked at his tiny balls and cock, up, then down. Hundreds of taste buds tickled and thrilled him. Loretta sighed gently, and the breathy moan called up from the back of her throat and sank into Chocan’s entire body. The tip of her tongue lay upon his cock, pressing it to his flat stomach, twitching unconsciously over his balls. Slowly her lips contracted and began to close. As he lay there in her warm palm, Loretta pressed her upper lip to his chest and drew it down; she pressed her lower lip to his thighs and slid it up; very carefully, she pursed her lips in an enormous kiss around his raging erection, while her tongue tickled and massaged his balls. The rounded tip of her nose pressed gently into the center of his chest.

Chocan thought his head would explode. He thought his orgasm would tear itself out of his little body. His arms found strength and he stroked the bridge of her nose, gazing into each of her eyes alternately. Movement returned to his legs and he thrust his hips into her fat, cushioning lips that sucked the heat out of him and flooded her own feminine fire into him. She moaned through her nostrils and it rattled his body to the core. His vision literally blurred with the universe-building resonance of her lustful moan.

He was going insane. His body was tearing itself apart, unable to contain his desire. He cried, “Loretta, I-”

The giantess’ breath hitched, her jaws flew agape, and she roared like a beast as a torrent of chunky stomach fluid sprang out of her throat and flooded over Chocan in an endless tide. Somewhere in the storm of half-digested food and sour acids, his back left her palms, or her palms abandoned his body. He was weightless for a second in the river of bile, until the cold sink struck him and knocked the wind out of his lungs.

He was cold and half-conscious with the blow. The torrent subsided but the giantess had disappeared. A door opened and slammed. Chocan was blacking out; he hoped he wasn’t bleeding, only concussed and heavily bruised. There were gigantic voices in the distance, muffled and frantic. The door opened and closed again. He wondered if her ejected stomach acid could actually eat through his skin like this. The toilet flushed like rolling thunder beyond the hills. Chocan’s vision was limited to the rim of the sink in which he lay.

Above the sink, the unshaven and hog-like face of Douglas loomed above his swollen and hairy belly.

Chocan allowed himself to pass out.