- Text Size +

Richard carried Jack upstairs and walked into his bedroom. Like the living room, it was modestly furnished: a neatly-made bed, a dresser with a mirror, and a framed photo of his late wife on the nightstand. Richard set Jack down on the comforter and reached over to the photo, turning it face down. He smiled devilishly down at Jack, and Jack managed an exhausted grin of his own in reply.

Jack gazed up at the older man, who stood at the foot of the bed, looking back down at him. Once again, Jack was reminded of just how tiny he was, but he didn't have time to dwell on that thought; Richard was beginning to take off his clothes.

He stripped away his remaining sock, then undid his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor. Jack's eyes immediately snapped to his tight, white briefs, and the colossal bulge they contained. Richard's package would have been impressive even if Jack was at his normal size, but when he was only a few inches tall, it was simply awe-inspiring. He barely noticed as Richard unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, revealing his great, hairy torso. Like Jack, he finished by taking off his underwear, but he did it slowly, teasingly; first he revealed the untrimmed bush of gray pubic hair, then gradually exposed the entire length of his hardening dick, until finally, he revealed his massive, low-hanging balls, so much bigger than Jack.

Richard allowed Jack a moment to take in the view before he reached down and picked him up again. With a great sigh, he reclined onto the bed, and deposited Jack at the peak of his belly. He smiled through his beard and poked at Jack. "Go on, now," he urged, gesturing. "It's my turn for some pleasure."

Just the thought of what was about to come brought Jack a fresh wave of energy, and his member stiffened once more. He turned and slid down Richard's belly toward's his package, his heart hammering madly. His descent was slowed when he reached the mess of pubes, but he disentangled himself and, at long last, found himself straddling Richard's throbbing dick.

The sensation was enough to bring the monster to its maximum potential. It rose, higher and higher, and dropped Jack onto his back as it settled against Richard's lower abdomen. Fully erect, it was easily twice Jack's size, perhaps bigger. He grunted as he shifted it off of him, clambering to straddle its underside, and immediately began to grind himself against it. A moan of pleasure escaped Richard's lips, and Jack rubbed harder, massaging the mammoth penis with both hands and humping it furiously.

Suddenly, Richard's hand descended upon him and pinned Jack's entire body to his dick. Richard wrapped his fingers around them both and began to stroke, slowly at first, then faster, faster. Jack was hopelessly caught in the middle of Richard's impromptu masturbation, but he was thrilled nonetheless. He had no clue how long Richard rubbed him up and down the shaft of his dick, but after what felt like hours of pure bliss, he felt another stirring in his groin, just as he felt Richard tense up beneath him. His dick exploded with cum once again, just as Richard fired his own massive load all over his gargantuan torso.

They both lay there for a few moments, Richard still holding Jack to his softening penis, while they basked in the euphoria that enveloped them. Richard's hand lifted away, allowing Jack to tumble down his testicles and land in a heap on the bed while the giant scooted backward into a sitting position. He gently gripped the tiny man between his thumb and forefinger and brought him up to his lips for a sloppy kiss. His mustache and beard tickled Jack's face and legs, but he kissed back as best he could. With a warm smile, Richard set him down on the bed, stood up, and grabbed an old shirt from his drawer to clean himself up with before he started to get dressed again.

"Now, what was it you came to me for, again?" Richard said as he buttoned his shirt. "Oh, right -- you wanted me to take you back to your home." He grinned mischievously down at Jack, and without warning, snatched him up in his hand again. "Well, we've both had our fun for now," he said almost regretfully. "I guess you've got to be going back to normal now."

Richard paused, then, chuckling to himself quietly, pulled his underwear open. "Well then, let's be off," he said, and dropped Jack back down onto his package. His waistband snapped back into place, firmly pinning Jack against his cock. The light that filtered through the white cloth was cut off as he pulled his jeans back up and strode back downstairs.

It was somewhat more comfortable in Richard's underwear than it had been in his pocket, but the heat that radiated from his groin made it significantly warmer. Jack sighed and settled against the giant, musky penis, hardly believing his luck. One of his greatest and most impossible fantasies had miraculously become a reality. It was everything he had ever hoped it could be.

A few minutes later, Richard let himself through the unlocked front door of Jack's condo and reached into his pants to pull the young man back into the light. "That's it, right?" he asked, motioning to the bizarre-looking machine that sat in the middle of Jack's living room.

Jack nodded. "Just set me on the floor, aim the shrink ray at me, and hit the big green button," he called up to Richard. The older man did as he said, carefully setting him down on the carpet and angling the machine down at him. Jack took one last look at Richard as a towering giant before an explosion of light filled his vision. As quickly as it appeared, it vanished, leaving Jack sitting naked on the floor, normal-sized, blinking.

Richard extended a hand and helped him to his feet. "That was... enjoyable," he said, a bit awkwardly. Now that they were roughly the same size, it suddenly felt rather embarrassing for Jack to be standing there in the nude. But he pushed the feeling away and embraced the older man firmly. Richard hesitated, but then wrapped his own burly arms around Jack.

"Let's do this again sometime," Jack said. He drew back, and he and Richard grinned at each other before kissing again. It felt both familiar and alien, but Jack liked it.

Richard nodded. "Absolutely. But... now that we've experienced it like that, how about we go for round two... like this?"

Jack laughed and nodded his agreement. Together, they ascended the stairs and entered Jack's bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the first story I've written for GiantessWorld, so if you liked it, please leave a review and I'll be sure to write more in the future!