- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The rest of the story will be from Jack's point of view instead of Richard's.

It was dark and cramped inside Richard's pocket. Jack squirmed, struggling to find a comfortable position between the cloth that pressed against his face and pinned him to Richard's leg, but the rhythmic motion of Richard's steps rendered the task impossible. He finally gave up, resigning himself to his hot, awkward fate.

He didn't have to tolerate it for long, however; after a couple of minutes passed, he heard the muffled sounds of a door opening and closing. Light suddenly flooded his prison as Richard's gigantic fingers slipped into his pocket and gently grasped Jack around his waist, lifting him up and relieving him of his confinement. He blinked, looking around as Richard once again wrapped him in his fist. They were in the living room of Richard's condo. The room was simply decorated, with only a couch, coffee table, TV, and a few photos on a dresser by the window. Richard drew the curtains and sat down on the couch with a sigh, depositing Jack onto the coffee table before him.

The two looked at one another in silence for a few seconds, tiny Jack staring into the smiling eyes of the colossal older man. He felt like a bug, so pathetic and insignificant before the mountain of a man before him. He opened his mouth to say something, anything, but could manage only a faint squeak.

Richard chuckled at the sound. "I guess it must be a bit shocking to be so small," he said, considerately lowering his voice so as not to overwhelm Jack's miniaturized ears. He extended a finger towards the shrunken man playfully, his fingertip almost as big as his torso, and poked at him. Jack stumbled and sat down. "But... let me guess. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Jack blushed and looked away, embarrassed. Richard wasn't wrong. In fact, if he was being entirely honest, he had secretly wished for something like this to happen ever since he first met Richard. He didn't really want to admit it, not even to himself, but that was actually a big reason why he had built the shrink ray in the first place: he was a macrophile and harbored secret affections for his older neighbor. In fact, much to his own shame, he'd masturbated more than once to fantasies of this exact situation. That's why, in spite of his instinctive fear, he wasn't surprised by the fact that his penis was already hard in his shorts.

"Well?" Richard said, shaking Jack from his daze. Jack looked back up at the giant to see that he was smiling mischievously. "I'm not wrong, am I?"

"N-no," Jack replied, but his voice caught. He rose unsteadily to his feet, cleared his throat, and tried again: "No, I mean... Well..." He trailed off lamely, not sure exactly what to say.

Richard leaned back. Jack could hear him kicking his sneakers off underneath the table, and his heart fluttered like a startled bird in his chest. It almost stopped beating altogether when Richard suddenly lifted his foot up and rested it on the table beside him.

The size 12 behemoth towered above Jack. He craned his neck back to see Richard's toes, high above, wiggling in his white sock. Fresh from the walk and newly freed from its prison, his foot exuded a powerful stink, at once unpleasant and completely irresistable. Jack could hardly hold himself back from diving straight at Richard's heel and rubbing himself against it.

His lust must have been plainly obvious, as a booming laugh roused him from his trance. He looked back up at Richard, whose smile had widened. He lifted his foot up into his lap, peeled off his sock, and returned it to the table. Now the aroma of sweaty foot was even stronger, nearly enough to knock Jack down again. The flesh of Richard's sole looked softer than he'd imagined countless times, and infinitely more enticing. "Go ahead," Richard urged, and Jack didn't hesitate. He pulled his own shoes and socks off, and tossed aside his t-shirt and shorts. He paused when he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, suddenly bashful, but recovered quickly and tossed them into the pile. He felt even more exposed then, not only tiny but naked, too, but the sensation served only to exhilarate him more. He had the biggest erection of his life, and he almost came right then and there when he looked up to see Richard's foot suddenly descending upon him.

He was flattened against the table by the sheer weight of the giant's foot. His body was pinned beneath the ball of Richard's foot, his face trapped between his toes. The scent was almost too much for him there; he gagged, gasping for a breath of fresh air and receiving only Richard's thick musk. He could hardly move, but after rubbing gently against the tiny man's body for a moment, Richard lifted his foot slightly, allowing Jack some more freedom.

Jack was beyond the point of conscious action. Consumed by his raging hormones, he wrapped his arms and legs around Richard's big toe in a sweaty embrace and began to buck wildly against it. Richard pressed down slightly, which only drove Jack even deeper into his excitement.

"That's right," came Richard's voice from above. "Keep going, little guy." Jack grinned, his eyes squeezed tightly shut as he lost himself in the whirlwind of sensations. The stink of Richard's musky foot, the pressure against his throbbing genitals from his gigantic toe, the salty taste of the beads of sweat that rolled into Jack's mouth, the deep murmur of Richard's voice -- it was all so much better than Jack could ever have dreamed it to be. Seconds later, he felt a fierce stirring in his balls, and with a cry of ecstasy he released the biggest load he had ever mustered all over the underside of Richard's toe.

Richard lifted his foot away, leaving Jack lying on the table, panting. Jack's vision was blurred slightly from the intensity of his orgasm, but he could make out Richard wiping away the tiny splotch of cum on his toe with his finger. "Now," he said, gently scooping Jack into the palm of his hand, "it's my turn."