- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages



  • Lord Osiris: Former Villain/King of Planet Tiny/Partner

  • Dylan McFalls (17):God of Size & Shape

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF

  • Olivia Holt (17): Actress/Partner

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister

  • Lady Universe: Former Villain/Queen of Planet Tiny

  • Veronica Stellhorn (16): Dylan's Friend/Partner

Chapter 2: Tragic in a Stomach

Tuesday, July 9, 2014

Olivia placed us on the coffee table with me the same way as before. Olivia then kneeled down to hear us. “Look kid, you saved most of them,” Osiris said. “What's the point?” I said. “Well at least we got him talking,” Olivia said. “Guys I have an idea,” Belle said. “What's is it?” Kevin asked. “First, I'm going to need to grow back to normal size,” Belle said. “But the only one that can do that is in a funk,” Kevin reminded. “Maybe, but we do have the one who started our team the first place,” Belle said. “You mean me?” Osiris asked. “Osiris do you think you can grow me back to normal size?” Belle asked. “You I can, but I made a deal with Dylan causing him to be permanently tiny,” Osiris explained. Osiris then pulled out a hand shrink ray and put it in reverse then blasted it at Belle. Belle then grew back to normal size. “Okay, guys the plan is to reenact our first adventure,” Belle said. “Sweet I would actually like to see how it all started,” Olivia said. “But how will we make it more realistic?” Belle asked. “Well I know a studio that hasn't been used in a while,” Olivia answered. “Perfect let's go,” Belle said. Olivia then picked up Osiris, Veronica, and Kevin while Belled picked me up. “Just like old times,” Belle said looking down at me in her hand.

We arrived at the studio and Belle turned on the lights. “Okay we'll need a green screen, props and some wires,“ Belle said. “I've got all the props we need,” Osiris said. Osiris then pulled out his storage devise and a bunch of props from the fist adventure came out. “The wires and green screen are already set up,” Olivia said. “Huh, maybe if we help him he'll be able to tell us where the real Lady Universe is,” Veronica said. “Okay, let's get started!” Olivia said.

Meanwhile Emma was standing at her evil lair aka the robotic junk pile and thinking she won. “Finally my first plan succeed and I won,” Emma said. “You're never going to get away with it!” Lady Universe said. “How do you know that?” Emma said. “Because Lord Osiris is trying his best to find me,” Lady Universe answered. “But he'll never get Dylan out of the funk before his powers ware out,” Emma said. “What do you mean?” Lady Universe asked. “Because if a god is in a funk then all the power and energy would drain causing the user to die,” Emma explained. “This can not be good?” Lady Universe thought.

Back at the studio we were at the part where Belle eats me. Olivia pushed me while on the wires into a bag of goldfish. Olivia then gave the bag to Belle. “Okay, so according to Osiris you now have to eat him,” Olivia said. “Got it,” Belle said. Belle then picked up three pieces including me and put them in her mouth. Belle then swallowed me and I fell into her stomach. Osiris then turned on a monitor showing me inside Belle's stomach. I then started to glow a tint of yellow. “Did he just glow yellow?” Belle asked. “That's not good at all,” Veronica said. “Why not?” Olivia asked. “I've read that if a god is in a funk that he'll loses every energy he has and will die,” Veronica said. Everyone started to started to freak out. Belle then pulled the wires, but the wires were cut. “That can't be good!” Belle said. “Okay, I have a plan,” Veronica said. Everyone started to look at her. ”Belle I need you to lay down and eat me,” Veronica said. “But your mortal so you'll only last about 10 minutes inside me,” Belle said. “It should be just enough time for me to save him,” Veronica said. “Fine just be careful,” Belle said. Belle then layed on her back and opened her mouth. Olivia then put Veronica in her mouth and Veronica walked down her esophagus. Veronica arrived in Belle's stomach I was starting to glow more yellow. Veronica then walked in the gastric acid and pulled me out. Veronica's feet then started to burn. Veronica then started to hurry and drag me out as fast as she could. She arrived at the mouth and was weak. Belle then stood up and spit us out. I then got up. “What happened?” I asked. “I just…” Veronica said. She then fell down on Belle's hand. “Veronica!” I said. I then walked over to her and got a ball of my power and blasted at her. Veronica then woke up. “What happened?” Veronica said. “You know you could have died trying to save me,” I said. “Well I couldn't let my friend die,” Veronica said. “Well I'm the one who gave you some of my power,” I said. “So where's Lady Universe?” Veronica asked. “Emma has her,” I answered. “Come on guys Dylan's back. Now let's go kick some butt!” I said heroically.