- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Dylan Falls Back

Tuesday, July 9, 2014

We arive in the junkyard with Emma right in front of us. “Dylan?” Emma said in shock. “Hand over the alien queen Emma!” I said heroically. “If you want her, you have to come get her,” Emma said evilly. “Well this time, I'm going to win,” I said. Olivia then threw me toward her and I made the ground shook around he. “Wow I see you've gotten stronger,” Emma said. “Well my powers just got recharged,” I said, “Now it's time for me to fall back.” I then kicked her and Emma dodged it. “Should we help her?” Olivia asked. “We can't, but Veronica can,” Belle answered. “Me?” Veronica asked in shock. “Look, I know Dylan duplicated his powers to save you, so you must help him,” Belle said to Veronica standing on her hand. “Belle throw me!” Veronica said heroically. Belle then tossed Veronica on the ground to help me. She then ran toward Emma. “Veronica what are you doing?” I asked. “I'm giving you a hand,” Veronica answered. “Okay, but be careful, you're not mission ready yet,” I said. Emma then blasted a beam from behind me and I fell. “Dylan!” Veronica yelled. Veronica then got angry and blasted Emma. Emma then blasted back and Veronica dodged it. “What the…?” Emma asked. “That's right I'm the gym class dodge ball champion,” Veronica said. Veronica then blasted rapidly. Emma then turned to a fly and flew off. Veronica turned into a bee and went after her. They were flying around shooting lasers at each other. “You can't beat me on my territory!” Emma said. “But what if this wasn't your territory?” Veronica thought. They flew to the top of a flag pole. “Just give up,” Emma said. “Never gonna happen,” Veronica said. Veronica then blasted a beam and knocked Emma off the pole. Veronica then jumped off and Olivia looked up an yawned. They fell inside her mouth and she swallowed. “Uh oh,” she said. Olivia's stomach started to glow and Emma and Veronica exploded out of her. Veronica landed on the flag pole and Emma was just above the Olivia's head and then Bet flew and caught her. “Let me at 'em,” Emma said. “Don't worry we'll get them next time,” Bet said. I then flew up to Veronica. “Good job Veronica,” I said. “Dylan!” Veronica said in excitement. “What?” I asked. “I thought you were dead,” Veronica said. “Uh I can't die,” I said. “Well you can if you're in a funk long enough,” Veronica said. We flew back down to Belle's hand. “You were amazing!” Belle said. “It was nothing,” Veronica said. “You know maybe I could teach you to use your powers like me,” I said. “Dylan I think she's the hero you deserve,” Belle said. “Well she's just like me,” I said. I then hugged Veronica who was now my new girlfriend and partner.

The End!

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Not again,” Belle said said.