- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is focused on footplay. Next chapter will have a bit more variety.

Julie bit down on her lower lip as she looked down at her phone. Erika said she’d be there in five minutes, but there was no sign of her – and the next bus wasn’t getting there for another thirty minutes.

Oh well. Maybe she’s getting a lift from someone…

The brown-haired girl idly twisted a strand of hair around her finger and straightened out her dress. She was a big fan of the whole EGL style, and her long hair had a hime cut to match her frilly and ornate black dress. Ever since she’d moved to Seabreeze Bay, she’d had enough spare cash each week to get all the fancy clothes she wanted – not that they cost that much when they were made on her scale. In the grand scheme of things, the place wasn’t that bad anyway – the average height was one and a half feet tall, and at two and a half feet Julie was actually taller than almost everyone she met. Being just a little bit too big for most places may have been a little bit uncomfortable, but the comparison made her feel bigger than she actually was, and that meant it was all worth it for her. After checking one more time to make sure the next bus wasn’t just really late, Julie let out a sigh and put her headphones on. She was probably just going to have to wait for the next bus…

“Hey! Julie!”

The moment she’d turned her attention down to her phone, Julie heard a voice calling her name – raising her head with an expectant look on her face, she turned to look at the source of the voice. A second later, that expectant look was replaced with a frown. Her room-mate, Sarah, was the most annoying person she’d ever met. Loud, rude, messy, annoying and utterly unable to tell when she wasn’t wanted. Frowning, Julie took off her headphones as she saw the blonde girl walking across the street before letting out a sigh.

“Hi Sa-“

Julie’s words were cut short when a tremendous, bare foot crashed down from the sky and onto the road, instantly crushing Sarah into a gory mess. The massive impact made everything shake about, and Julie got knocked onto her butt in the process. The giant foot was accompanied by the arrival of a massive shadow that blocked out the sun, casting the entire bus-stop into darkness even as the smell of it filled the air. The few cars that were on the road blared their horns and slammed on the brakes, filling the air with a cacophony of noise and causing at least one car-crash. Shivering in fear, Julie looked at the bare foot in rapt silence – partly due to her predilection for feet, but mostly due to the sheer terror coursing through her. It didn’t take long for her to realise that it belonged to another girl as she watched it shift about slightly, grinding the remains of her mouthy room-mate into paste. Those huge toes idly tapped along the ground, a thin patina of sweat dripping down between the huge digits and filling the air with the scent of their owner.

Wait…oh my god. That’s a girl. Around her age, too…

Julie slowly tilted her head back, her gaze slowly reaching up the tremendous leg that foot was attached to.

They’re wearing shorts…

The stunned girl’s field of view took an awfully long time to stretch up and up – she was so close to the giant foot that she had to lean back just to see the rest of that massive leg. The giantess was clearly athletic, and what would have been a light sheen of sweat at a regular scale was a rivulet that Julie could have taken a shower under as it coursed down over soft looking skin. Julie’s gaze kept on going up, past a massive knee and along a huge thigh.

…tight shorts. Oh god.

Julie was so close to the massive foot that she could see up the leg of those shorts, through the small (on the giantess’ massive scale at least) gap between her milky white thigh and the tight black shorts. She could even make out the white-and-blue striped panties the giantess was wearing… the same pattern that she’d told Erika was her favourite. Past those shorts was a bare stomach, with a belly-button big enough for Julie to curl up and sleep in. Past that…was the underside of a bra containing a pair of breasts that would have made Julie feel inadequate even if she wasn’t looking at them from eighty feet below. Erika was still wearing a shirt, but from her position straight below Julie could see through the thin gap between it and the far larger girl’s chest.

“And that’s the first one. Good thing I took out that insurance policy before I left.”

Julie could feel the massive voice coming down from above as much as she could hear it.

It really is her.

As she stared upwards with bright red cheeks, Julie felt a rush of air – as the tremendous foot before her shifted in place again, grinding against the road as it edged closer to her body. A single giant toe came to a stop directly in front of her body, close enough that she could have reached out and touched it.

Oh-oh… I better move fast.

Grabbing her phone, Julie instantly tapped in Erika’s name and called it. A second later, there was a tremendous buzzing noise from high above as Erika’s phone vibrated against her hip. The massive tomboy quickly reached down to grab her phone, wondering who it was. She couldn’t see Julie anywhere – maybe she was calling to give her an excuse.

“Hello?”

“…uh…ah…hi.”

The girl down at Erika’s feet could hear her own voice coming out of the giant’s phone – the speaker on it was louder than her voice was in reality.

“Julie? You sound a bit flustered. Where are you?”

“I’m…”

Getting back up on her feet, Julie reached out with one trembling hand and ran it down the front of the massive toe before her. The size difference between the two was so massive that it barely even felt like skin anymore, and the warmth radiating from the giant digit was so great that Julie could feel herself breaking out into a sweat as well – even as her hand picked up a coating of Erika’s own.

“…oh my god.”

Julie heard the beeping sound that meant the person on the other end of the line had hung up – seconds before a blast of air knocked her back onto her butt. As her gaze got knocked upwards, Julie could see the utterly massive body above her come down from high above as the giant tomboy lowered herself down. A pair of huge hands came down on Erika’s thighs as the giantess stared down at the space just in front of her foot. She’d put herself into a position where Julie could finally see her face past her bust, and the shocked expression scrawled across it. Letting out a surprised squeak, Julie nervously bit down on her lip and meekly waved up at her friend. That little gesture sent a smile and the start of a blush across Erika’s cheeks – seconds before she reached down with a pair of giant fingers and gently picked Julie up. The tiny girl was carried up into the air and held before a giant face, so close to Erika’s mouth that she could feel the giantess’ every breath.

“I don’t believe it. My favourite artist is… that big?”

Erika’s words were enough to make Julie’s body twist about in the air, her carefully arranged hair blown back by the force of the giant tomboy’s voice alone.

“I… I … I’ve never seen someone so big in my entire life.”

Julie was lifted up a bit further, held before a massive pair of big blue eyes that quickly scanned over her body – only for their giant owner to giggle as her dress was blown up to expose a pair of lacy black panties. Julie herself barely reacted to her friend’s lewd tease – her heart was pounding harder than it ever had in her life. Even unconscious actions on Erika’s part could utterly overpower her, and there was nothing she could do. The giant tomboy was in complete control, and she could have killed her in a second by accident, let alone on purpose.

“You’re so tiny I could swallow you up without even chewing. I wasn’t expecting you to be so …small.”

“Please don’t eat me. Please. I’ll draw whatever you want, just don’t hurt me.”

Julie’s desperate pleading was met with a silent stare as Erika slowly licked her lips and smirked… before bursting into laughter that blew the tiny girl in her fingers back against them.

“Wow. This is the same girl who wrote all that lovely stuff about getting worshipped and treating people like bugs? ‘The Biggest Cutie’ who stomped people for looking up her skirt is just a tiny little girl who gets scared and flustered when I lick my lips? I’m honestly surprised.”

Julie quickly started to panic, squirming desperately and begging so quickly and pathetically that Erika couldn’t even make out the words leaving her mouth…only to be met with another burst of laughter.

“Julie, relax. We’re friends…I wouldn‘t do that to you… unless you asked nicely anyway.”

All it took for Erika to silence her friend and stop the frantic pleading escaping the tiny girl’s lips was to speak – but as those words sunk in Julie slowly started to relax, letting out a long sigh and shivering. Even so, the arrogant smirk on Erika’s face was enough to leave the tiny girl in her fingers on edge.

“On the other hand… you need to make up for disappointing me. I thought we’d be able to go on a rampage together. Now it’ll just be me stepping on things – and that means you owe me. Hmm…”

Erika thought for a moment, tapping a finger from her other hand against her lip before it curved into a wicked smile.

“That last drawing you did, where your …character forced those other girls to kiss her feet to show how much they worshipped her. I thought it was pretty hot, so I’m gonna get you to act it out for me. Hehehe. Aren’t I just the best friend? We just met and I’m already going to let you act out one of your fantasies.”

Erika ever so slowly and carefully lowered her hand down before spreading her fingers apart and dropping Julie right in front of her bare foot. She’d made good time when she ran over – and that meant she’d worked up enough of a sweat that the warm air between her toes was filled with her scent. The thought made the huge girl giggle a little as she thought back to all the conversations she’d had with Julie over the years. They were always talking about the countless ways a giant body could humiliate and overpower a tiny one, and bodily fluids and odours were always a favourite. Erika thought it must have been a leftover from humanity’s genetic past, back when verbal language didn’t even exist and the only way to express dominance and submission was raw physicality. For all the fun it was to hear praise and worship spoken aloud, there was something deeply satisfying about that sort of primitive expression of dominance.

While Erika had to imagine what it was like down at her toes, Julie most definitely did not. The air was warm and humid on her scale, and the smell of the giant tomboy’s foot was thick enough on the air that she could taste it with every breath. The slight traces of moisture clinging to her body were obviously noticeable, and it wasn’t even a minute before her delicate perfume had been completely replaced with the smell of Erika’s sweaty feet. The giantess wasn’t even particularly sweaty or odorous – she was just so much bigger than Julie that a perfectly normal bit of perspiration was already enough to have this overpowering effect. Shivering as she stepped forward and into the gap between two of Erika’s toes, Julie could see countless tiny details of the other girl’s foot. The slight wrinkles in her skin, the rivulets of sweat… and a bit of her former room-mate’s blood spilling out from below, already mixed and diluted with the giantess’ sweat. As Julie moved closer and closer to Erika’s foot, the assault on her senses got stronger and stronger. Her fancy dress grew stained with sweat – both hers and Erika’s, as she got closer and closer to the warmth radiating off that tremendous body.

“Kiss them. And I mean kiss them, for real. If I don’t feel your tongue…”

As Erika’s voice trailed off, she suddenly squeezed her toes together around Julie’s body – forcing the air from the tiny girl’s lungs before slowly pulling her massive digits apart. The tiny girl let out a scream when she felt the two walls of flesh come together around her, the pressure enough to cause her just a bit of pain – and make it clear just how weak she was in comparison to her friend. Dropping to her knees the moment her body was freed, Julie didn’t waste time by standing up and simply crawled the next few steps forward, before giving Erika’s giant foot a long, languorous kiss. Julie could feel the larger girl’s sweat pouring down her throat as she dragged her tongue over Erika’s skin. The taste of the giant tomboy’s foot clung to the inside of her mouth as she carefully and slowly worshipped between the toes of the girl she was rapidly starting to consider her new owner.

Erika herself could barely feel that tiny little tongue – but she could still see the obvious, worshipful submission she was forcing out of the other girl. The knowledge that Julie herself dreamed of being in her position and forcing others to do the same only added to the rapidly building arousal of the larger girl, and she could feel herself starting to get turned on. The huge face staring down intently at Julie’s body started to blush, and it clearly wasn’t due to embarrassment.

Erika left Julie between her toes for several minutes before she’d had enough of humiliating the other girl. Spreading her toes apart and slowly pulling her foot back, the giant teenager reached down and picked the sweat-soaked Julie up before bringing her back up to her face. Blushing furiously and with her hair clinging to the side of her head, Julie looked up with a slightly scared expression on her face – and instantly realised that Erika had been getting off on her humiliation… but that didn’t help her feel any safer whatsoever, at least until the massive tomboy grinned and spoke.

“You did a good job…for someone as miniscule as you are, anyway.”

“T-thank you.”

“Hahahaha. And you’re even thanking me for it. I think you make a better toerag than you would a giantess… but that’ll do for now.”

“For now? What do you me-”

Julie’s words were cut off by a tremendous rumbling sound that came from Erika’s stomach, the giantess’ hunger alone loud enough to drown out her voice.

“Relax… I did say that we’d go on a date. Know anyone good to eat around here?”

“I can’t even tell if you’re joking or not… but you already stepped on the one person that I knew here.”

“Woops. Oh well, plenty more where that came from. Besides, you can just hang out with me from now on. I’m sure I’m way more fun.”

Standing up to her full, eighty seven foot height, Erika sat Julie down on her shoulder before turning her gaze to the miniscule town spread out before her feet like a map. The bus-stop was on the very edge of the surprisingly expansive town, so the giant tomboy hadn’t actually crushed anything before meeting her friend. She could make out the school, the shopping mall, the church, a few strip clubs and the surprisingly large (although not in terms of scale) residential and industrial areas. The giant girl’s voice was loud enough that countless people had already realised that she was there, and when she rose up to her full height she could be seen from just about everywhere in the miniscule little settlement. The tallest buildings in the entire town barely reached up to her thighs, and it was abundantly clear to everyone there that she could do absolutely anything she wanted.

“Even though I’m the only one of us who can actually live out half the shit we talk about… you are still one of the most creative people I know in the community. Let’s have a little contest – you can give me good ideas, and if I like them I’ll act them out. If I come up with more fun stuff than you do…I’m gonna have some fun with you.”

“A-and…i-if I win?”

“Then I’ll model for your next drawing. Sound fair?”

“N-no, not really.”

“Too bad for you. Now, let’s get started…”