- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is vore focused! Sorry about the long delay between the last chapter and this one, I had a nasty bout of paid employment.

 

At a grand height of eighty seven feet tall, Erika was a big girl. But in a town designed for people who were a mere one and a half foot tall, she was utterly gigantic. From the perspective of the people who lived in Seabreeze Bay, the giantess looming over their town seemed as if she was three hundred and forty eight feet high – of course, from the massive tomboy’s perspective it seemed as if she’d just experienced the biggest growth spurt in her entire life. The sun was still high in the sky, but Erika could see just how much of the town was cast in her shadow, and she liked it. Giggling, the blonde-haired teenager played around with her shadow – making it look as if she was eating and crushing buildings. Of course, it didn’t take long for her rumbling stomach to remind her that she was hungry… and that she was big enough that she didn’t need to bother with shadows.  

“Ok, I’m going to go first because I’m the biggest… and because I’m hungry. I remember you told me the other week about ... oh yeah, they can all hear me can’t they. I’ll keep it a surprise til I get there.”

Without waiting for a response from the tiny girl on her shoulder, Erika took her first step into the tiny city below. The massive girl brought her foot down on the road, but she was so big in comparison to the rest of the tiny town that her giant sole extended out and into the buildings on either side. The mostly wooden buildings fell apart without even slowing the giantess’ footfall down as her sole descended to the ground, which itself then gave and fractured under the weight of her massive body. Even the people who didn’t have their living rooms turned into dust beneath a big, aromatic foot sustained some property damage, as the tremendous boom made it feel and sound as if there’d been an earthquake. That single step rendered three houses unliveable and an entire section of the road damaged beyond repair, and Erika was only getting started. When the massive foot lifted up as the blonde-haired tomboy took her next step, a rain of compacted dirt and wooden debris rained down from her sole as she walked. Even after her foot was gone, the faint traces of sweat which would have been practically unnoticeable on her scale lingered in the air surrounding the crater-like footprints she left behind.

This show of destruction and in some cases death repeated with every earth-shaking step Erika took – although at least the citizens down below lived in a town that was so comparatively tiny that she didn’t need to take all that many steps before she’d reached her destination. Julie had told her about this particular place before – a burger joint that served terrible, but cheap food… and more importantly, was incredibly popular with the overwhelmingly destitute population of Seabreeze Bay. Frowning for a second, Erika crouched down to have a closer look at the restaurant – and more specifically, the location of the exits. Adjusting her stance with another set of booming quakes that made the neon sign atop the building fall down atop her toe with a shower of sparks, the giantess made sure that every single exit was blocked by a wall of foot. Once she was sure nobody could escape, the athletic girl lowered her body down a bit further and tore the place’s roof off.

The moment she lifted off the roof, a chorus of screams filled the air. A few stray bits of debris fell down from the roof, but the sight of Erika’s gigantic body looming above the hapless customers was far scarier. Because she was so close to the building, the people inside couldn’t see the massive girl’s entire body at once, forcing them to slowly crane their heads back as their gaze went up…and up the giantess’ form. The sheer size of the tomboy’s body was frightening enough, but the real panic only started when people saw the hungry grin on her face – and it intensified when the screams were drowned out by the sound of a rumbling, hungry stomach. There was a moment of silence as the noises of Erika’s giant body subsided, broken only when the girl herself spoke.

“I’d kind of suspected it, but I never knew vore was your favourite kink. Personally I could take it or leave it, but I feel like putting on a show today.”
Erika’s big blue eyes slowly scanned over the crowd, drinking in the terrified expressions on the faces of the people below who understood what the word “vore” actually meant. The rest of them figured it out pretty quickly, however, when the huge girl gave her lips a languorous lick before reaching down into the crowd. Effortlessly pushing aside several people and picking up a few more, Erika dropped them onto her palm before raising them up to her smirking face. The fall to the ground would have been lethal for the tomboy’s morsels – and even if it would ultimately be less painful, the group of people still had a shred of hope that they were going to make it out of this alive. Turning her head slightly to the side so that Julie could see every detail of what was about to happen, Erika smiled before opening her mouth wide. Her warm, humid exhalation was all that the people on her hand could breathe, and the sight of a set of teeth that could grind a person into paste with the slightest bit of effort sent a cold shiver through everyone present – even Julie.

With her friend watching with bated breath, Erika slowly brought her hand closer to her mouth – before suddenly moving forward and licking up every single person in one quick movement. Slowly tilting her head back and letting the people inside her mouth roll back over her tongue, Erika trained her gaze directly at her tiny friend’s body before slowly and carefully opening her mouth once more. Julie had a clear view of the people trapped inside her friend’s mouth – crawling about the surface of her tongue and clinging to her teeth as their bodies were soaked in warm saliva. Making sure her gaze never left her friend’s body, Erika slowly and carefully swallowed. Julie saw every single tiny person tumble down to the back of her friend’s throat, but Erika didn’t stop there. Reaching out and picking Julie up with a finger that still had traces of saliva on it, the massive girl held her far smaller friend in the air before her throat, giving her a perfect view of the tiny little lumps in her throat as they travelled down to her stomach. When the blonde girl opened her mouth once more, there wasn’t a single person left.

Julie herself had gone bright red, shifting about nervously in Erika’s grip without even caring about how her elegant dress was being weighed down by the other girl’s saliva. She didn’t know the people that her giant friend had just swallowed – but getting a front row seat to the actualisation of her darkest desires had left her heart pounding in her chest, and it wasn’t out of fear that she might be next. Almost subconsciously, one of her hands slowly moved between her legs – only to get jerked away as Erika moved her about once more. The huge girl lifted up the bottom of her shirt, exposing an athletic chest and a navel big enough that Julie could fit inside it completely. She didn’t have much time to think about the possibility before she was unceremoniously pushed inside, her face rubbed up against Erika’s stomach with all the care and gentleness of a wrecking ball. The giant girl’s finger held Julie in place at first, but the smaller girl soon made herself comfortable – with one ear pressed up against her friend’s body. While Erika’s body was noisy by sheer virtue of the massive size difference between the two girls, Julie’s ears quickly picked up the sounds of the people the giant tomboy had just swallowed. Sobbing, screaming… all drowned out by a monstrous giggle from above.

“I didn’t realise they’d tickle so much… now make sure you watch and listen closely. I’m not gonna do this for you every day, you know?”

Turning her gaze back down to the crowd below, Erika slowly rubbed her stomach with one hand while licking her lips once again. Even more screams erupted from the trapped patrons below, and they quickly started to fight one another in their rush to escape the restaurant – a sight which teased out another massive giggle from above.

“Awww, don’t beat yourself up. Don’t worry, I’ll show you how it’s done.”

Erika slowly placed one finger into her mouth, and when she pulled it back out it was coated in saliva. Reaching down, she brushed her finger through the crowd until there were a few more struggling and screaming figures stuck to the huge digit as it rose up to her face. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth wide and let out an “Aaaah~” before closing her lips around her finger and sucking down every single person that had been stuck to it. Tilting her head back and gulping loudly, Erika let out a satisfied sigh as she wiped her completely clean finger against her lips. Staring down at the crowd below with flushed cheeks, Erika looked like she was about to say something – only to let out a burp that shook the windows down below.

“Julie, are you wa…hang on a second.”

Reaching into her pocket, Erika grabbed her giant-sized phone and held it above the crowd, her brows furrowing as she navigated menus with the same finger that she’d used to devour several people seconds earlier. Quickly finding the application she wanted, Erika grinned before reaching out to the next building over – specifically, to the billboard atop it. Grabbing the advertisement in her hand and tearing it off the roof, Erika tossed the billboard away before setting her phone down in its place. Adjusting the stand with a loud grinding noise, the giantess made sure that her phone’s camera had a perfect view of the diner and her body before making one last tap on the screen.

Meanwhile, in the giant girl’s navel, Julie was even redder than her friend was. Watching, hearing and even feeling her friend live out her own fantasies was maddening, but arousing all the same. Lost in thought and stimulation, Julie barely even realised that Erika had moved about – until her phone started to ring. Reaching down and answering the video-call with a hand she realised was slick with her own fluids a few seconds too late, the smaller girl quickly realised what her friend had done. Switching her phone to her other hand, Julie looked down at an almost perfect view of Erika looming above the restaurant.

“And before you ask, you can definitely put this one on youtube.”

After that, Erika resumed her meal. She didn’t bother using her fingers this time – she simply leaned down as close to the ground as she could get. Smirking as her face replaced the roof and left everyone inside covered in darkness, Erika opened her mouth and started to lick up every last person in the restaurant. The massive girl took her time and even made a show of it. Constantly aware of her phone and the tiny “audience” in her navel, Erika made sure to exaggerate every slight motion, her eyes occasionally flicking up to stare at her phone’s camera as if it was the gaze of a lover while she devoured entire families. Seeing how many she could fit in her mouth at once or just focusing on one at a time. Some of them were chewed, others swallowed whole – and some were played with, dragged around the giant mouth at the tip of a massive tongue as they were given a few teasing views of the outside world before resuming their journey towards Erika’s increasingly packed stomach.

The crowd in the diner only lasted for a few minutes, but it felt like forever – both for the people who ended up inside the giantess’ stomach and for the girl watching it all from her navel. Letting out another burp and smirking once she was done, Erika gave her stomach a slap that almost deafened Julie and elicited another set of screams from within. Letting out a satisfied sigh, Erika slowly sat down on the now empty building. The walls of the diner gave way first, but the sound of the building’s demolition was drowned out by yet another giggle as Erika felt her behind occupy and flatten every single chair in the place at once. Leaning back and lifting up her shirt again, the smirking giantess slowly traced a finger around her stomach.

“Enjoy the show? I tried my best to make it fun…but we haven’t even gotten to my favourite part of vore yet.”

Julie responded by asking a question – only to realise that her giant friend’s ears were far too high up to hear her. After filling up every single bit of free space on her phone with copies of the video she’d just recorded, Julie typed her response in.

>Your favourite part?

“Digestion. Put your phone up against my belly and take a recording. Shouldn’t be too long before we hear all those screams start to quiet down as they get turned into more of me. All those lives brought to an end because I just wanted a snack… there’s just something about it that really gets me off.”

Julie didn’t respond with words, or even with an sms – she just did exactly as she was told, shivering and biting down on her lower lip as she heard everything her friend just described taking place. One hand held her phone up against the wall of warm flesh that was Erika’s stomach as the other slowly reached down between her legs. A few seconds later, everything was covered in darkness – as Erika’s own hand covered up her belly-button on the way down into her own underwear.