- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was typed up in one big burst - if you see any errors or mistakes, please point them out to me!

Erika let out a massive y awn, her cheeks still bright red. Looking down at the ground between her thighs, the huge tomboy thought for a moment – before giggling and reaching down into her belly-button. Julie herself let out a tiny little scream a second later, as two massive fingers dripping with wet stickiness and an overpowering, feminine scent suddenly pushed her out of her friend’s belly-button. Erika’s fingers were actually too big to even pick her friend up in one go – which made the far smaller girl simply tumble out down the slightly rounded curve of the massive tomboy’s belly. The massive blonde prided herself on her incredibly lithe and athletic figure, but she’d eaten so many people that there was the slightest of curves to her stomach, a roundness that Julie found herself rolling down.

With her entire world a blur alternating between pale flesh and blue sky, Julie didn’t know where she was on her giant friend’s body… until she hit a warm, soft and wet nub of flesh. The touch of her rolling body against that most sensitive parts of Erika’s body triggered a gasp and an involuntary bucking of those massive hips, the motion sending Julie up into the air. Letting out a scared scream, Julie arced through the air before colliding against something soft and wet. When Julie’s entire world stopped moving about, she found herself relatively stable – stuck to a wall of fabric, and staring straight ahead at the naked crotch of her friend. Her diminutive scale meant she could see every detail of the female genitalia opposite her, the red, dripping wet flesh, every single line and fold. She’d seen lots of art and pornography depicting that exact sight before, but it did nothing to prepare her for the reality of it. The slow flow of sexual fluid, the constant, subtle motions that served as reminders that she was staring at an actual person and not an image on a tiny computer screen – and the not so subtle ones, like the overwhelming smell that she could taste with every breath and the incredible warmth that was making her own body sweat (not that her own perspiration was noticeable at all beneath the coating of Erika’s sexual fluids).

Julie took a moment, and then several more to just take in the sight before her, her cheeks bright red again. She could feel a stir between her own legs, but she couldn’t tell if she was getting turned on by what she could see or if her own sexuality was just being overwhelmed by Erika’s own, the omnipresent physical sensations and hormonal secretions driving her own arousal…but her hand was inside her soaking wet underwear before she figured it out. She soon realised where she’d ended up – Erika had pulled her panties down, and she was currently stuck to the crotch of the giantess’ undergarments by a combination of sexual fluid and the folds in the fabric. The knowledge that that alone was enough to keep her suspended in the air sent a shock of humiliation through Julie, but as much as she wanted to be that big herself there was no denying that right now she wasn’t – and Erika was. As much as it stirred her own lust, the knowledge that she was the tiny, powerless toy was a constant, nagging presence at the back of her mind,

It took a few minutes after that for her to remember that there was another person attached to that colossal example of femininity, looking skywards with a massive blush – and meeting the obviously amused smirk of Erika as she stared down.

“Enjoying the view?”

“You know the answer to that!”

“Huh? I can’t hear you.”

“I’m talking as loud as I…oh.”

Her cheeks blushing further with the added humiliation, Julie had already reached into her pocket and pulled out her waterproof phone by the time Erika had pointed the billboard sized screen of her own down.

>Yes, I am. And you know it.

“I sure do. Anyway, I’m not exactly done yet.”

>I can tell.

That elicited a giggle from above before Erika responded, her booming voice easily reaching down to the girl stuck to her panties.

“Anyway, we’d made a deal before. I came up with the first idea, now it’s your turn. And make it a good one…getting to direct me as a model is a pretty fucking good prize, if I do say so myself.”

>Give me a sec. I’m a bit..overwhelmed.

“That’s the best time to come up with an idea, you know. I’m always at my most creative when I’m turned on…although maybe not when I’m too turned on. And you better hurry, because I’m not gonna go back on my word when it comes to what happens if you lose.”

>Ok…um…crush! I wanna see you crush some people, with your feet.

“I’ve already stepped on a bunch. Come on, you were way more creative than this online…I should be feeling glad that my beauty has left you awestruck, but to be honest it just makes me kind of bored. You don’t want that, do you?”

>Of course not! Ok, with your butt. Sit on people.

“Heh. This competition is gonna be a breeze.”

Julie couldn’t see Erika moving as she looked up – but before she turned her gaze back down to her phone she felt a giant finger push forward against her from behind, knocking her off the wall of fabric. Julie started to scream as she fell, but her panicked vocalisation was cut off when she hit the soft, wet fabric below. She’d landed on the elastic waistband of Erika’s panties, her upper body sticking out over the edge and above what used to be a small garden. The giant tomboy’s sexual fluids had pooled on the ground, and Julie’s upper body had landed in it. Her face and shirt were left soaked through, and she could even feel the stuff in her hair. Gasping for breath as she stood up, Julie could feel the stuff inside her mouth, the taste of her friend clinging to her tongue and teeth. She was so close to the giantess’ body that even as she tried to get a breath of fresh air she couldn’t taste anything else – and the humiliation only grew when she heard another peal of laughter from above.

>What did you do that for?!?!

“I ended up moving about a bit when I was playing before. You were too busy masturbating to notice, but I’m sitting on the next building over, and there were a few people inside it when I sat down.”

>Your point?

“If you couldn’t already tell by how wet I am, I’m already crushing some people with my butt. I can feel ‘em squirming too, so once you get into position to send me the video feed I’ll finish the job.”

>My phone’s full…

“Send it to me. Phones for giant people have so much storage space you never run out….and hurry up, because I don’t know how much longer I can stop myself from just rolling back and turning those people back there into gore before you get there.”

>Uh…sending now.

Julie frowned slightly as she thought about the comparison – everyone knew that wealth translated directly to size, but she’d never really thought about some of connotations of being truly massive. She’d never thought she’d ever break eighteen feet, and you could still use a normal phone at that size. The super-wealthy, like Erika, had to have super-luxury goods – and now that she thought about it, you could fit a lot of SD cards into a phone as big as that.

A few seconds later, she’d selected all those videos she’d recorded and hit send. As the progress bar on her phone started moving, it rapidly lost Julie’s attention as her eyes turned to the massive genitalia looming above her. Since she last looked at Erika’s crotch she’d gotten closer to both it and the ground, and her new perspective made it an even more impressive sight. She couldn’t even see all of it at once from where she was standing, forced to slowly look up to see the clit that she’d bounced off a few minutes ago. Her cheeks were still bright red and her panties soaked (though even now that was more Erika’s handiwork than her own), as the humiliations and reminders of her undeniable status as the tiny little plaything were pounded into her psyche again and again.

“Got em. At that resolution you’re gonna have to film for days before you get close to filling up my phone. Ok, done. Now, get on your hands and knees and crawl between my legs. Stay close to the ground, because if I feel you rubbing against my crotch while I’m this pent up…let’s just say I like you better as a person than a stain.”

Julie felt herself start to type “Yes, mistress” before catching herself and scowling with embarrassment. She did not want to further fuel her giant friend’s ego, and she was even more humiliated that she’d even started to type that.

>On my way.

Slowly making her way forward, Julie found herself so close to her friend’s crotch that she could reach out and touch it. Despite all the fun they’d been having today, she’d never actually been this close before – or this small in comparison. She found herself staring, her eyes following the slow and subtle contours that would have been unnoticeable on a normal scale. Just one of those lips was more than twice her height, and it was hard to believe that it belonged to another person as opposed to a geographical feature. Telling herself that she just wanted to reaffirm that what she saw was actually her friend’s body, Julie leaned forward and gave it a kiss. The soft texture, the overwhelming warmth and flavour all took over the much smaller girl’s senses, even as a trickle of fluid slowly rolled down her body and plastered her hair to the back of her head. There was a contented sigh from up above, and that massive wall of flesh suddenly moved ever so slightly in front of her.

“Just couldn’t help yourself, could you? Not that I mind, but we did have plans…now start a video-call and crawl your way to my ass.”

Jumping at the sudden noise and motion, Julie frowned before doing exactly what she was ordered. High up above, Erika’s big blue eyes looked down at her phone, where she could see her own crotch – a curious sight to say the least, but that view soon changed as the camerawoman got down on her hands and knees and began to crawl. Julie herself could hardly breathe, the air between Erika’s behind and the soft ground incredibly fragrant and humid. She could feel the warmth of the massive blonde tomboy’s body coming down from all around her as she slowly shimmied her way forward. The smaller brunette took her time as she crawled beneath her friend’s crotch, taking great care not to touch or stimulate her in the slightest – but she could tell be the increased flow that dropped down around her that Erika was enjoying the show on her phone far too much.

Eventually, Julie made her way through to the other side stepping up onto tiled floor on the inside of what used to be a small music shop. The rounded curve of Erika’s butt-cheeks slowly rose up above her head, arcing through what used to be the wall and leaving the racks knocked over. Countless vinyl records and cd-cases lay destroyed on the ground, and there were several people crying out for help – some of them were simply pinned beneath the rubble, others were pinned between the giantess’ pert behind and the ground. A few others were in even worse state, parts of their bodies visibly broken and crushed into gore beneath the giant butt, and a few others were simply dead. A few of the more intact-survivors seemed to look hopeful when they saw Julie get inside – but those expressions turned to ash the moment Erika’s voice rang through the building.

“Turn around, make sure you get all of them in the shot.”

Julie couldn’t meet the gazes of any of the people in the building as she slowly turned around, making sure to get a shot of every single person caught beneath Erika’s butt.

“Good. Now focus on the left.”

Julie obeyed instantly, her phone’s camera focusing on the people trapped beneath Erika’s left cheek. A few seconds later, the ground shook and the air filled with dust as that massive behind lifted up off the ground – and then came crashing back down, instantly crushing every last person caught beneath it. There was a loud booming interspersed with gory, wet crunching noises, and before long that side of the building was devoid of life.

“And over to the right”

Julie obeyed once more, turning the camera over to the other people caught beneath the giant girl’s behind – and gasped. One of the survivors was in relatively good shape, and he stared straight at the camera before opening his mouth to speak out.

“What are you doing, sto-“

His words were cut short when Erika simply rolled back in her seat, more of the building crumbling away as the curve of her behind crushed the protesting man like an ant caught beneath a rolling pin – and everyone else on that side of the building as well.

“Man, that was hot. Ok, let’s not waste any more time. I’m super turned on and I know what we’re doing next…and I know that you’re not gonna like it, at all.”

Julie was about to start typing up a response when Erika stood up, the darkened building suddenly filling up with light as the massive body that had replaced a significant portion of the roof rose up into the sky. There was a lot more on display this time as well – the giantess had removed her bra and panties, the huge undergarments slung over a building on the opposite side of the street. Stretching her arms up above her head and making her bust bounce about a bit, the huge girl let out a sigh before turning her head to the side and looking down at her own butt, and the girl on the ground beneath it. Reaching over to a nearby roof and picking up a water-storage tank, Erika tore the roof off with a scream of tortured metal before emptying it on her butt, washing all the gore and stains away before slapping herself and giggling.

>That was hot as hell…you saved the video right

“Yeah, I got it saved. Like I said, I could record a few days of footage on here. Anyway, that was pretty fuckin’ great. You should feel proud – there’s going to be at least one orgasm in my future that’ll be directly attributed to your brave camerawork.”

>Thanks…I guess. Anyway, you said that I wasn’t going to like what came next. It is your turn to suggest an idea, so… what is it?

Erika didn’t respond instantly, instead lifting the water-storage tank up to her lips and drinking the rest of it before tossing it over her head like a discarded can of soft-drink.

“You know there was only one thing I found hot and you didn’t. Your memory isn’t that bad is it? Though I suppose you must be pretty overwhelmed right now…hehehe. Maybe you think you’re just gonna enjoy whatever the hell I do because I’m that hot.”

>So you’re just gonna be arrogant at me? That doesn’t sound like fun.

That comment teased out another laugh from the giant tomboy before she responded.

“Bitch, I know you listed arrogant doms as a favourite ki- hang on a sec.”

The giant tomboy suddenly shifted her left foot to the side, the motion of such a massive body-part instantly drawing Julie’s gaze (if only due to her instinct for self-preservation). She could see a dark-haired man suddenly fall over, as if he’d been about to punch something that was no longer there.

“You actually tried to punch me? Are you for real? How dumb are you that you try and pick a fight with someone who could crush you into paste with their toe?”

“YOU ATE MY FAMILY.”

“What was that?”

>He said you ate his family.

“Oh, right, that. Yeah, I needed a snack. What are you going to do about it?”

The giant tomboy’s mocking tone made the man start to run over to her foot once more – but he didn’t make it. Erika stepped forward and over his head, her sole coming down on the ground with a massive boom that knocked the man onto his back. Crouching down and tearing the façade off the building on the other side of the street with her naked butt, Erika reached down and roughly pinched the man between two huge, sticky fingers.

“Julie, make sure you record this.”

>Got it.

Julie’s camera followed the man’s journey up off the ground, up through the air in front of Erika’s legs, thighs, crotch, stomach and bust before coming to a stop before her face.

“Well, I didn’t eat everyone in that diner. Maybe your family were some of the lucky ones.”

Julie’s brow furrowed at that obvious lie – but Erika’s smirk made her keep watching. Though it wasn’t visible from the brunette’s perspective, the man’s features had suddenly grown hopeful.

“Wait a second, I’ll see if I can find them.”

Julie could actually see the man’s reaction, as he clasped his hands together in a gesture of thanks… but she could also see the massive smirk on Erika’s face. A second later, the huge tomboy opened her mouth wide and let out a massive burp, the rush of air almost knocking the man out of her grip.

“Oh, there they are. Psyche!”

As her victim struggled futilely in her grip, Erika smirked before turning her attention down to Julie.

“Now, because I’m still horny as hell, I’m gonna give you a bonus crush. Watch this.”

With her free hand, Erika reached down to her chest and cupped one of her breasts in one hand, her reddened, engorged nipple jutting out proudly. The screaming and squirming man in her fingers was then pushed against her nipple…and pushed and pushed until his body was crushed into a thin patina of red clinging to a massive pink areola. Letting out a sigh as she slowly and forcefully kneaded her own breast, Erika pulled her other hand away and used it to steady herself on a nearby building as she rose up to her full height once more, an imprint of her hand left in the crumbling stonework of the roof.

“Now, I can already see the mall that I’m gonna need for my idea, but it’s halfway across town. Julie, hold on a sec.”

Erika took a single step – and a massive foot came crashing down in front of her tiny friend, Julie’s field of view suddenly replaced by the wall of the massive tomboy’s big toe. A few seconds later the sun was blocked by Erika’s body as the giant girl leaned down and gently picked her tiny friend up – only to sit her upon the same nipple that had just been used to crush an entire person into gore a few seconds before.

“Climb up onto my boob and I’ll get walking. Make sure you don’t get too close to the edge…I’ll walk extra slow and steady to help you out.”

Erika didn’t wait at all before following through, starting to walk along the road with earth-shaking, road-cracking steps. Julie slowly clambered up the soft flesh of her friend’s bust before sitting atop it, gripping on for dear life.

“Oh yeah, I can hear you when you’re this close, so you don’t need your phone. Hold on tight, because that feels kind of nice.”

It took about half a minute for Julie to calm her breathing and achieve a semblance of stability, the “ground” beneath her shifting and moving with every step.

“I don’t get why you had to get the big boobs. I was the one who sat in the dark on my computer eating fatty food all day – why did I end up on the losing end.”

That comment triggered a massive giggle, which made Erika’s bust shift about once more. The additional reminder of just how much basic bodily processes on Erika’s part were enough to seriously endanger someone on her size sent a shiver through Julie’s body.

“Luck of the draw, and you know it. I would have swapped at first, but now that I’m huge I find so many ways to have fun with them there’s no way I’d wanna be flat, even if it does help with some sports.”

“Don’t need to tell me twice... anyway, how come you’re so mean and cruel when you’re over here? It isn’t like the legal system stops existing just because you’re huge.”

“Yeah, that’s a matter of politics. Ever since the US elected that crazy senator people have been bending over backwards to support policies that favour the wealthy. A bunch of the first steps made sense – separate legal systems so tiny people weren’t so intimidated in giant-sized courtrooms, different police so tiny people didn’t get abused…but it kind of snowballed out of control. I have to watch myself a hell of a lot more when I’m around normal-sized people as opposed to the proles who live in a place like this…no offence intended, of course, but I’m so far out of reach of the legal system on your scale that I’ve got nothing to fear. Not like I’d even fit in this town’s gaol, and keeping me fed for a month would cost more than their annual budget.”

“But aren’t you worried about the social consequences? People are gonna hear about this.”

“So? I only have to care about the consequences from people who are as big as I am, and most of us don’t want to set a precedent that could lead to big punishments if we accidentally sit on a schoolbus or need to work out some steam or whatever. We do tend to avoid being this overt too often, but that’s about it.”

“…no chance you’ll split your bank account with me?”

“I might give you a donation that’ll leave you at normal size…but I’m gonna get my money’s worth. I know you liked picturing yourself big too, so I’m going to have a lot of fun playing with you before I let you get much bigger. I always get my money’s worth, you know.”

Those last few words kept Julie silent for the rest of the trip – but that didn’t take long. Gingerly creeping forward, the smaller brunette looked out over the edge of Erika’s boob at the building below – a long, open-air mall with a second floor… and only one entrance.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will involve watersports, and hopefully be up much sooner than this one was...