- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second last chapter. This is the only one with watersports in it.

Erika stared down at the mall, big blue eyes squinting as her massive form cast the entire block in her shadow. Quickly finding what she was looking for, the towering tomboy smirked and lowered her body down into a squat. Julie found herself hanging on for dear life as her friend’s bust moved about during the sudden descent, almost falling down to the ground below. She could feel a tremendous nipple against her side, the hard flesh pressing against her body and further reinforcing the difference in scale between her and Erika. Quickly scrambling back up to the top of the huge breast, Julie took a moment to catch her breath, not even caring that the air smelled like her giant friend. Pouting, she started turning around to look at Erika – only to come to a complete stop as she heard a horrible crunching sound coming from behind. Turning around once more, the flustered girl saw the cause. Erika had picked up a bunch of cars from the mall’s carpark and compressed them into a ball of twisted metal, barely exerting herself as she turned several vehicles which Julie would have been unable to even push along the road into scrap. She then dropped the ball in front of the mall’s entrance – before lifting her foot up and slamming it down on the ground, turning the entrance and hunk of metal into an impassable barrier that would prevent anyone caught inside from fleeing.

“There. Now nobody’s getting out. Not exactly watertight, but it’ll do.”

“Watertight? What do…oh…oh no.”

Julie quickly turned around to look up at Erika’s face and respond – only for a giant pair of fingers to come down and pinch together around her body, turning her attempt at a protest into a squeak as she was lifted up into the air and slowly carried down to the top of the roof.

“Now, I want you to film it. That really made it hotter, and I want to see what it looks like for someone on the inside. Get inside pretty quick if you don’t want a shower.“

At those words the fingers holding Julie in the air suddenly pulled away, letting the girl fall a meter through the air. The falling girl let out a surprised gasp as she landed on the concrete roof of the mall, rubbing her dress clean with an annoyed expression on her face as she stood back up and made a voice call on her phone.

“You know I don’t like that. I do not want to film you….”

Julie was still looking away from Erika as she spoke, only to be silenced by the sound of a terrific rush of air. Suddenly reminded of the difference between her and her friend, Julie held her limbs close to her body in instinctual fear as she turned around – and was treated to a perfectly clear view of Erika’s ankles. The giant girl had risen back up to her full height, seeming to be more than a hundred and eighty feet tall thanks to the reduced scale of the city and the people in it. Julie’s gaze slowly travelled up the huge tomboy’s body, forced to tilt her head back as she took in more and more of the giantess’ athletic physique.  Toned legs, smooth thighs…Julie blushed again when her gaze travelled over what laid between them, and that blush didn’t fade as she saw the slight bulge in Erika’s stomach that was the result of her last little meal. She paused on Erika’s breasts, taking a moment to appreciate their shapely curves – and just how soft they felt when she was resting atop one of them. Finally, her gaze reached the giant tomboy’s face, and the expression she saw there sent a cold chill through her body. Erika didn’t look angry, but she wasn’t happy – she looked deadly serious and unamused. 

“Julie. Look. I’ve been nice to you, because we’re friends. But I don’t think you realise exactly what kind of situation you’re in. This isn’t just some sexual fantasy come true for you – it’s one for me. I decide what happens, and if you don’t agree…then there really isn’t anything you can do. If you don’t feel like filming, then you can go for a swim. Understand?”

Erika didn’t get an audible response – but her phone started to vibrate, and she quickly grabbed it and had a look at the screen.

VIDEO CALL FROM ~Julie~

Looking down past her breasts, Erika smiled down at Julie before accepting the call, getting a clear view of her naked body looming up above the ground.

“Good girl. Now get down and duck inside a store or something.”

The view on Erika’s screen turned into a frantic blur as Julie started to run, but she wasn’t paying it any attention. Lowering back down into a squat, the huge girl looked down at the mall spread out between her legs with a huge grin on her face, big blue eyes looking over the people running about below in a frantic panic. She didn’t particularly care about exposing herself to them – once you were as big as she was, keeping naked photos of you off the internet just wasn’t possible. The massive tomboy was still incredibly aroused, and as she waited for Julie to get off the roof she watched a single bead of sexual fluid fall down and into the courtyard of the mall, splattering against a seat and leaving it a warm, aromatic mess.

That single drop made several people run, the confused and unaware victims not entirely sure where they’d be able to hide from the cruel giantess looming above them – or if they even could. As a result, there were people all through the mall, in stores and out on the street as well… which was perfect for what she had planned. Smirking as she stared down at the crowd below, Erika bit down on her lip as she thought about what she was about to do.

I don’t think there’s anything more humiliating…or as demonstrative of just how low these people are compared to me. The fact that I can do it at all is a big turn-on, and I had a lot of fun with it last time…well, no time like the present.

Erika let out a sigh – and a torrent of urine, the acrid yellow fluid crashing down on the crowded plaza below. Several people were pinned beneath the stream of steaming hot fluid, and several more were drenched with the splash. Several people tried to flee, but the rush of “water” was faster than any one of them, at first only staining their feet and shoes before spreading further. Several people were starting to suffocate and drown, and even those who managed to keep their head above the flow found themselves struggling to breathe the incredibly hot and overpowering smell. Erika kept focusing on the few people she struck first, waiting for them to stop moving before reaching over and picking up her phone again. By now, the entire lower floor of the mall was waist-high in her urine, the stuff having broken into every single shop. While the stores provided a bit of protection from the immediate impact, the enclosed space meant that the heat and steam coming from Erika’s fluids became cloying and oppressive – with some people passing out and falling into the liquid filling the mall. The massive girl turned her blue eyes to the edges of the mall, where there’d been a small bit of leakage trickling out onto the land outside and smirked at the sight, already confident she’d be able to fill the place up. After that, her gaze turned back down to her phone.

From the view she had from Julie’s videocall, Erika guessed that her friend was somewhere on the upper floor, focusing the camera at the point where the giant tomboy’s stream hit the ground. There was a terrific spray that Erika could make out both from the camera and with her eyes, and from how loud it sounded on her phone she could tell that it must have been almost impossible to hear down there. Not wanting to alert the crowd, the massive girl typed a message into her phone – and it soon popped up on Julie’s.

 

The much smaller girl was standing near the edge of the balcony, holding her phone out as far as she could and making sure the strap was tied tight to one of her wristbands. The roaring sound was deafening, and the smell was horrible – and every time she coughed at the hot, humid air, Julie swore she could taste it a bit as well. Almost dropping her phone when it vibrated with the tone of the new message, Julie quickly snapped to attention and read it…before her cheeks blanched and she immediately dashed inside. The second floor was doing a bit better than the first – none of the stuff had actually made it in, though everyone there was still in a terrible panic. As Julie watched (and turned her camera to, making sure that Erika could see too), a fight was breaking out. Two men were  glaring at each other with angry expressions, and spoke out simultaneously when they charged for each other.

“They’re people damnit! We need to make sure there’s a way up!”

“And risk drowning ourselves? They’re dead already!”

Julie soon made a run through the mall, eager to avoid getting recognised or caught by anyone suspecting that she was friends with Erika. There were a few other people running about too – the place had been reduced to sheer chaos…before Erika intervened there too.

The massive tomboy liked what she saw and heard on her phone, but she wanted more. Slowly and slightly moving her hips, the giantess aimed her stream at the balcony Julie had been standing on moments before. She could instantly hear the noise come from her phone, the pounding against the roof sounding as if the place was caught in a massive hail-storm. Once again the yellow fluid ran across the floor, staining white and black patterned marble floors as it filled the place up. The tide even ran up and crashed against the body of the man who’d lost the fight – moments before it hit the man who won, who was busily removing the barricade he’d just put together so that he could open the door. Now that the stream was coming in here, the fact that he’d sealed the exits meant that there was nowhere else for the stuff to go.

Julie had seen all of it – and so had her phone’s camera. The resultant chaos was almost deafening, with people running about even more frantically. A few of them tripped and fell, sliding across the wet floor and getting coated with the giant tomboy’s pee. Starting to get far more worried about her own safety, Julie quickly ran into a shoe-store, one that didn’t seem to have anybody else inside. The place was abandoned, and the only seat that wouldn’t leave the bottom of Julie’s shoes wet was, of all things, a giant red shoe, suspended from the ceiling as some sort of promotion. Frowning, Julie reached up and climbed onto the shoe, before sitting in it like it was a seat. It was a bit cramped for her, given that she was still a bit bigger than normal for this part of town, but it would have barely even fit one of Erika’s toes. Sighing as she pondered just how unfair it was that Erika was the one to be gigantic and not her, the brunette trained her camera on the chaos taking place outside the store.

Erika had kept peeing into the second floor of the building for a while, before noticing just how badly bent and damaged the portion of the roof she’d been pissing on had gotten. The huge girl started to smirk when she thought about it, not thinking that she’d gotten that powerful – before scowling when she remembered that most of the buildings in the cheaper parts of town were made of incredibly fragile materials. Deciding to try an experiment, the giant girl shifted again, aiming the flow to an area of the roof.

The brown-haired camera-girl jumped up the moment that terrible pounding noise started coming from the roof in the back of the store, not realising just how close it was. Staring down at the now knee-high “water”, Julie decided to hedge her bets and stay where she was. She was reasonably confident Erika wouldn’t try and kill her, so she wasn’t too worried about the giant girl’s aim... until a droplet of yellow fluid fell down from above and splashed against her cheek. Quickly panicking and looking upward, Julie saw that the entire roof was leaking – not terribly quickly, but it was starting already. The noise of what sounded like rain against the ocean slowly built up in the background, almost completely covered up by the roaring noise of Erika’s urine striking the roof, which was only drowned out when the roof itself started to break.

Julie was incredibly close to the fracture-point, and she saw everything almost as if it was in slow motion. The rain of yellow fluid from the ceiling started to increase in volume and intensity, pouring down from weak-points in the ceiling and ventilation shafts, before the roof itself started to bulge and bend in the far corner of the store that the comparatively tiny camera-girl was filming from. The roof finally broke open with a terrible crash, accompanied by a flood of urine that had been building up on the roof. The impact broke down the walls between Julie’s store and the one neighbouring it, sending a tidal wave out across the second storey and leaving it just as much of a gruesome sight as the first floor.

Erika’s bladder finally started to run out shortly after that, moments before she let out a triumphant “Yes!” and pumped her fist in the air with excitement – the motion causing her stream of urine to go wide and out over the next block before slowly petering back down to a few stray drops landing with quiet splashes in the flooded mall. Staring down at her handiwork with a big smile on her face, the giant girl took a few photos using her phone’s camera before returning her attention to the videocall. Blushing and letting out a whispered (but still very audible) “whoops”, Erika quickly reached down and picked both Julie and the shoe she was hiding in up. Scowling up at her friend as she was lifted into the air, Julie had her hands across her chest while Erika started to walk

“That was awful. Never do that to me again.”

“You mean that was really hot. Anyway, our little game is over – and I won. That means you’re coming home with me. Any objections?”

Julie just narrowed her eyes in response – and gasped, cheeks blushing, when Erika’s face moved in a bit closer to hers simply to see her expression.

“Thought so. I’m definitely gonna keep that shoe though, you look hilarious in it.”

“Shut up.”

“If any of us is going to stop talking, it should be you. Save the oxygen.”

“You use up way more of it than me anyway.”

“Yeah, but I haven’t been breathing in another girl’s piss for the last few minutes – and unlike you, I’m gonna be breathing fresh air for the next quarter of an hour.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Erika didn’t respond with words to that – she simply leaned in close and smirked at Julie again, licking her lips and opening her mouth wide…before pulling back and shutting them with a giggle. Taking advantage of just how distracted she’d gotten Julie, the massive girl reached down and grabbed her panties, the massive garments exactly where she’d left them.

Julie’s heart was still racing when she felt her entire world turned upside down, setting her loose from the red shoe and causing her to plunge down through the air with a scream – a scream that was then cut off when she landed in some familiar-feeling, aromatic fabric. Quickly shaking her head and turning over, Julie looked up just in time to see Erika’s smirking face before the colossal tomboy lifted her panties up snug against her body. Pressed against the soaking wet crotch of her friend, Julie soon found every single one of her senses completely and thoroughly overwhelmed by the far larger girl’s arousal, barely even noticing when the giantess slapped her butt and started to run along the long journey home.