- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The long-awaited end to the story. I took way too long to finish this, for which I apologise - but I hope it was worth the wait.

Erika may have been the fastest girl in the country by virtue of her sheer size alone, but the journey home she shared with Julie was a lot longer than her trip to Seabreeze Bay earlier in the day, though that’s not to say she didn’t run. The colossal tomboy sprinted away from the ruined mess she’d left behind, but she didn’t head straight home. Running along a major freeway, the towering girl smirked down at the people driving fast as her footfalls set off car alarms and sent cracks running through the road, her cheeks flushed bright red the entire time due to the sensations sent through her body by Julie’s own far smaller one. The comparatively tiny girl stuck in Erika’s panties was sent bouncing through the heavily aromatic air with every step, except for when she got stuck against a bead of sexual fluid or grabbed onto part of her friend’s body – but there were only so many places to grab on in the incredibly aroused tomboy’s underwear, and most of them turned her on so much further that Julie was washed away soon after.

For Erika, the torment she was putting her friend through and the resultant pleasure it brought her wasn’t something she could hide. As she ran along the packed freeway, feet crashing down on sparsely vegetated grass, her face was constantly twitching with expressions of pleasure, and occasionally let a bit of drool splatter down on the highway – covering some of the cars near the edge with moisture. Along with the healthy sweat that she worked up and the occasional drop of sexual fluid, Erika left the entire freeway smelling of her body. The dry heat quickly became incredibly humid, and a few people had to turn their windscreen-wipers on just to be able to see. Eventually, Erika finally stopped running – skidding across the ground and sending up a spray of dirt in the process. The giantess was athletic, but she'd run so fast and so hard that she was left panting with exertion, her body dripping with sweat that made her white shirt perfectly see-through. While she was still wearing her bra, the view of her towering body glistening in the sun was enough to stop traffic (that had already been slowed down considerably by her run) – and she could be seen for miles. Breathing heavily in a way that left most of her male audience (and a not insignificant part of her female audience as well) wishing that she’d left her sports bra behind and dripping with sweat, the massive tomboy looked back at the path of destruction she’d wreaked and smirked.

Inside the giant tomboy’s panties a thoroughly soaked Julie had taken the opportunity provided by Erika’s pause to try and get herself into a better position – away from the bottom of her towering partner’s underwear. The giantess was thoroughly aroused, and the smell of it combined with the scent of her sweat to make her panties incredibly humid and aromatic, although Julie had gotten used to it given the almost constant exposure she’d had already. Standing on a seam in the fabric, Julie looked at Erika’s sex – and then craned her neck back as her gaze went up and up. Down at the bottom she was left at the mercy of Erika’s running, and the far larger girl’s arousal made staying anywhere near that massive sex an impossible proposition. Narrowing her eyes a bit, Julie slowly looked over her friend’s folds – and while she wouldn’t be able to stay there, she could see a route up to relative safety…and thanked her lucky stars that she’d done some rock-climbing as a kid. Gritting her teeth, she reached out and grabbed on to one of Erika’s labia and began hauling herself up the torrid folds before her.

Erika herself was still getting her breath back when she felt those tiny hands grabbing onto such a sensitive part and shivered as she felt Julie slowly making her way up. Standing up straight again, the blonde-haired giantess closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing, trying not to let Julie’s efforts make her react – but it wasn’t mercy that made her do so. The huge tomboy rather liked both the sensations of Julie climbing up her labia and the knowledge that even her instinctual reactions to stimulation could have such a large effect on the other girl. Standing up straight and shaking her hips from side to side with a grin on her face, Erika grabbed her waistband and pulled up slightly – smothering Julie against her sex and biting down on her lower lip as she felt that tiny body squirm against her.

Letting out a slow exhale, Erika took a moment to steady herself. Towering over the grasslands below and visible for miles, the giant tomboy stared down at the torn up ground between her feet – and bent over slightly so she could see her shorts. Julie was too small for Erika to actually see past the sweat-soaked fabric, but she could certainly feel where her tiny body was resting. Smirking, Erika parted her lips while getting ready to taunt her friend – before she was silenced by rumble from her stomach, the sound so loud that people driving past could hear it in their cars.

“Man, I guess that restaurant really wasn’t all that filling… although maybe it’s just me. God-damn I’m hungry.”

The giant girl turned her blue gaze over to the road, and the countless cars driving across it – cars which quickly sped up when they noticed her attention and heard her words shaking their windscreens. It only took a few seconds and they were all breaking the speed limit, two cars almost crashing in their haste to escape. Staring down at the chaos from above, Erika giggled before continuing.

“Still, I’m gonna have a ton of paperwork to fill out already after all the fun we just had back in town… I don’t need any more intentional death forms to fill out. I’ll just have something when I get home.”

Reaching down into her back pocket and pulling out her phone, Erika tapped in a number and held the smartphone to her face.

“Mix me up one of those new protein mousses before I get back. I’m about….just start now.”

Without even bothering to say goodbye, Erika slipped her phone back into her pocket before turning away from the freeway. Reaching down into her shorts, the giantess groped around with her fingers, looking for Julie – and the moment she found the tiny girl, the far larger one simply rubbed her back and forth over her sopping wet crotch. Half a minute later, Erika brought the coughing and drenched Julie up into the open air – and let out a deafening giggle as she saw just how soaked she’d gotten her friend.

“That’s enough for now. I think you could use a change of scenery.”

With her free hand, the giant girl stretched the neck of her shirt out and dropped the smaller one down into her cleavage, Julie bouncing about on the soft flesh before settling down in the valley of the tomboy’s cleavage. She didn’t have long to get comfortable before she felt Erika start to run again, the earth-shaking footfalls audible for miles…not that she needed to hear them when she could feel herself bounce up into the air with each one.

 

Far away at the giant girl’s house, the voice on the other end of her call went into a frenzy, making their way through the industrial-sized kitchen and giving orders to some of the other servants.  There were massive food-mixing machines that did most of the work, but they couldn’t do everything – and Erika had the money to make sure that every one of her meals was made to an incredibly exacting standard. After a set of colossal mixers blended up a mountain of ingredients that took a team of six people constantly rushing back and forth to assemble, the stuff was dropped into a massive, wide-bottomed glass which was taken up to the giantess’ desk by a massive cargo-lift. The stuff was a brand new product designed to take advantage of the latest craze for high-protein food, and aimed at a very luxury market. The delightfully light, smooth chocolate could only be purchased in bulk, and it was so popular that had actually raised the price of regular chocolate due to the amount of cocoa needed to make it in such vast amounts. Two of Erika's serving girls, a blonde and a brunette, got the job of adding the garnish. Carrying big bags of chocolate chunks that were the size of flakes to their oversized employer, they walked around the rim of the giant glass cup and scattered them down below.

“Hey Claire, you ever had any of that stuff? It tastes amazing. “

“No way. How’d you get it? I didn’t think you could afford that stuff. I mean, we get a lot of hazard pay, but that stuff’s EXPENSIVE.”

“Sometimes I forget just how new you are here. I just had some of the spillage, we all do it. I can’t believe it’s actually really healthy, too.”

“Amy, be careful. You know the rules.”

“Look, do you really think she’s going to notice a missing mouthful? It wouldn’t even make a difference to someone her size.”

“Yeah, but just think for a second. It’s not worth the risk. If you end up in the food somehow…”

“Here, look. I’ll show you there’s nothing to be scared of.”

The brown-haired Amy put her sack down on the side of the glass before crouching down and reaching into the massive dessert. Pulling back a handful of the chocolate mousse, she quickly got back up and gave some to her lighter-haired friend. Claire gingerly took a bite of the stuff – before her eyes widened and she had another.

“Wow, that’s delicious. Ok, fine. Let’s walk and do a bit more work, then I’ll get some.”

Amy nodded, before the two resumed their journey around the edge of the massive chocolate mousse. After a minute, Claire couldn’t wait any longer – and quickly put her sack of chocolate chips down before leaning over the sea of chocolate confection below her. As she reached out to grab a handful of the delicious food, the earth shook with its owner’s booming footsteps. The glass moved just enough to dislodge Claire’s grip on the side, and she fell off and into Erika’s food, her body falling through the soft, light and airy chocolate mousse like it was barely there. Amy quickly reached down and gripped the side of the glass herself, but just as she started to rise back up the ground shook yet again. When she opened her eyes, she was staring straight ahead at the tremendous, sweat-limned belly-button of the giant Erika. The smell of her body after all that exercise out in the sun filled the air instantly, and it only got stronger when she quickly reached out with one gigantic hand and grabbed the glass by the stem. Amy had to grip on for dear life as she rapidly rose into the air.

The giantess’ big blue eyes quickly spotted Amy on the rim of her glass – and she grinned as she decided to tease the tardy servant for getting caught on her cup. Opening her mouth wide and bringing the huge cup towards her lips like she was going to drink from it, the giantess pressed her lower lip against Amy’s body, pinning her to the glass. The giant tongue quickly darted into the mousse and began licking the delicious dessert up. Claire, still stuck in the mousse, didn’t realise what had happened at first – until she felt the edge of a gigantic tongue lick away the mousse covering her body. With the mousse gone, she had a clear view out of the glass – and she could easily make out the tiny figure of Julie resting in the giant girl’s cleavage. Julie herself quickly spotted the blonde-haired servant – she’d found herself unable to look away from Erika as the giantess ate, the act alone arousing her based on nothing more than the sheer size and appetite of the massive girl.

Frantically squirming and struggling, Claire did her absolute best to try and let Erika know that someone had fallen into her food… and succeeded, much to her misfortune. Erika opened her eyes wide when she felt those tiny limbs against her tongue, and made sure that her next lick brought that miniscule little morsel up into her salivating mouth. Julie watched the entire course of events with bright red cheeks, the sight of her friend devouring yet another person so casually filling her with jealousy and arousal both. Covered in cool chocolate and warm saliva, Claire let out a muffled scream as she was brought past Erika’s teeth… and an even louder one when that huge head began to tilt back, sending her tumbling down to the giantess’ throat. Desperately reaching out for anything she could grab onto, the tiny girl’s hands only grabbed onto soft mousse – and kept on falling, plummeting down the giant throat and landing in a pile of dessert that was already starting to melt away as the giant girl’s stomach got to work.

Pulling her head back and letting out a sigh, Erika grinned down at the other tiny girl – the one stuck to the rim of her glass. The smell of her breath filling Amy’s nose, the colossal tomboy grinned before speaking with a painfully loud voice.

“So what exactly are you doing on the side of my dessert? You’re gonna have to get punished if you were too slow…”

Squeaking in pure terror and shaking with nerves as she looked up at her giant employer, Amy barely stuttered out a response.

“Ano…ano…another girl fell into your dessert. I wanted to try and get her out.”

Erika’s face suddenly shifted into an expression of mock concern – but Amy was so terrified she didn’t realise just how disingenuous that look was.

“Oh no. You know the rules – if you get into my food, there’s no liability or fault if you get eaten, no matter what. And this is all on camera, too.“

“I…I..I know, bu…but…”

Pretending to think for a moment, Erika tapped a fingertip against her cheek – before her stomach rumbled again, the faint traces of Claire’s screams easily drowned out.

“I’ll let you try and find her. You’re lucky you’ve got a mistress like me – not many would have the patience to let you go have a look when they’re this hungry.”

“Thank you!”

Amy quickly hopped down into the bowl, and began frantically running about while looking for Claire. Erika hadn’t even eaten a third of the giant dessert, which meant that there was only a limited area she could search. As she frantically dug through the chocolate, there was a tremendous shaking noise as Erika leaned forward and licked up some more of the mousse. Letting out a scream and covering her head with her hands, Amy looked up at the giantess just in time to see her lick her lips and smirk

“Ahhhh! Wha…what are you?”

“Relax, I’m just helping you search. You can’t see through the mousse, and I’m way faster at it than you.”

“I…I…I got sc…scared.”

“That’s ok. I’ll do it nice and slow next time.”

Erika didn’t wait before poking her tongue out again – and true to her word, she took her time. Languorously lapping at her meal, the blonde-haired giantess slowly chipped away at the big pile of mousse. As she did, a bit of saliva fell out and landed at the base of the cup, raining on Amy’s head and soaking her body with warm fluid that made it even harder to move about the slippery glass inside of the bowl. Eventually, Erika’s tongue had licked up everything but a single small portion, the only part Amy hadn’t searched.

“Well, that settles it. Looks like there’s only one place she could be.”

Erika’s booming words were punctuated by another burp, and with her mouth so close to the glass the smell of it rapidly filled up the tiny servant girl’s senses, further adding to the degradation she’d already suffered. Her heart sinking and tears running down her face, Amy nervously began to approach the final part of the dessert – before Erika’s tongue came down again, and this time headed straight for her. Desperately running for her life and screaming, Amy scrambled across the bowl, just managing to avoid the massive tongue. Staring up at the grinning face of her employer, Amy was too scared to say anything – her mouth opened and sounds came out, but nothing resembling words.

“What, did you think I meant that bit of mousse?”

Giggling evilly, Erika leaned forward and licked that last portion of dessert up – leaving the glass almost perfectly clean. Now her words and intentions were far too obvious for even the overwhelmed Amy to misinterpret – but there was nothing she could do. Getting up and running, Amy desperately tried to avoid the giantess’ tongue as it came back into the bowl and licked along the surface. The tiny servant girl managed to avoid Erika’s tongue several times, but each one was a close brush with the massive organ – if Amy hadn’t been running as fast she could, she would have been licked up. The brunette hadn’t realised it yet, but Erika was moving slowly on purpose, the giant tomboy eager to tease and play with her food.  Each time Erika licked the glass, however, she left behind a trail of slippery saliva, and it wasn’t long before Amy had to cross back over some of it. Falling head over heels, Amy winced as she mentally prepared herself for an impact with the hard glass – only to scream as she hit soft tongue instead. There was a sudden violent motion as Erika flicked her head upwards, quickly pulling Amy into her mouth and swallowing with an audible gulp in one smooth motion. Her cheeks reddening slightly, Erika put the glass down and stared into her cleavage – and at the girl resting inside. Julie herself was unabashedly playing with herself, one hand thrust inside her panties and the other groping her chest, unable to contain herself as the sights and sounds before her mixed inside her head with all the memories she’d made over the course of her incredibly long “date”. It didn’t take long before she reached orgasm herself – only to jump in surprise when her moan was drowned out by a massive giggle.

“There’s a reason I’m the big one and you’re the small one. I’m just better at it than you are.”

“Shut up!”

“Is that really how you should be talking to someone who just gave you…well, it’s not much by my standards, but I’m sure it was a big hit of pleasure. For you.”

“Hey, I’ve given as good as I’ve gotten. The recording I just sent you is probably gonna sell well enough to... to…”

“Say it.”

“…make you even bigger.”

Grinning, Erika plucked Julie from her cleavage and gave the tiny girl a kiss, before giggling when she realised that she couldn’t taste anything but her own body as she did.

“That’s my girl. Now, what are we going to do next?”

“Have a shower? I’m sure I could be pretty helpful in there…”

“Oh, we’ll have a shower…later. I wanna watch a movie first.”

Still holding Julie, Erika took a single step forward and sat down on a massive arm-chair, the rock-hard padding feeling delightfully soft under the giant tomboy’s pert and incredibly heavy butt. Grabbing her phone and flicking over to the app connected to her projector with her free hand, the giantess lowered Julie down to rest atop her navel as she shifted her behind from side to side and got comfortable. Julie did the same herself, but she was still too overwhelmed by her massive friend’s body. The only reason she hadn’t been desensitised to the smell of Erika’s sweat was that occasionally the smell of the giant girl’s arousal rose up, easily overpowering the other. Leaning back into Erika’s torso, Julie began to watch the movie her friend had put on – and stopped just as quickly as she felt and heard the giant stomach behind her get to work. Pulling out her own phone, Julie typed a message up to her friend as she savoured the sensations coming from all around her.

>Best date ever. Let’s do it again, soon.

“First of all, it isn’t over yet. And second of all… we’re still a way off the good bit.”

>No we’re not.

“What’s that meant to mean?”

Erika looked down at her phone while she waited for a response – and didn’t even notice Julie getting up and sliding down her body until just after the tiny girl slipped under the waistband of her friend’s shorts. Looking about herself in the humid, aromatic darkness of her friend’s underwear, Julie looked about for a second before running through a bit of light blonde pubic hair to reach her friend’s clit. Pressing her hands against the feminine organ, Julie sent a shock and a shiver through the giant tomboy’s body – and teased out another moan as she gingerly opened her mouth and began to lap at the ever-so-sensitive nub. Erika’s toes curled inward and a gasp just escaped her mouth as she bit down on her lower lip, and it took all of her composure not to simply reach down and rub her tiny friend to and fro. Mulholland Drive was still playing out on Erika’s screen – but she didn’t even see a single frame of the movie.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, especially if you stuck through the whole thing. I've got a bunch of other, non-giantess work to do first, but I'm eventually going to come back and release a new story with a new main character.