- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite to maintain flow

Edit (5/10/16): I've done pretty much a complete rewrite of this chapter.  I received some insightful critical comments regarding a lack of personality for Alex throughout much of this chapter, and I've tried to take them to heart.  I never felt quite pleased with it before, but I'm much happier with the new version.  Hopefully you will be too.

Disclaimer: This segment has a bit of "maternal" aspect to it, though it's rather light.  To be clear, there is some breastfeeding.  I've received some insightful comments from folks who felt this was inappropriate.  It was pointed out to me that this story has gone on for an extended period without deviating from the fetishes I've established in the beginning (gentle, MiniGTS, breast), and that to throw in others now is betraying the reader.  They also believed it added nothing to the story, positing that fetish material is likely only to stimulate those that enjoy it directly.  These are excellent points, and I had initially resolved to remove the content in the rewrite of this chapter that I'm currently working on. 

However, I've rethought this, and will be keeping the exchange as it is through my rewrite.  Despite some folks misgivings for the content, I still feel it's an important part of displaying Alex's humanity and compassion even through his hardships.  I want to be clear - he is a reluctant participant in the act and I believe I convey this in the story.  I have not altered his personality or desires with this sequence.  At least, it was not my intention.  That he still engages in it to help this woman speaks to his character.  

Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, I'm writing this here to explain why I'm doing this, and to give fair warning to those that may have an otherwise enjoyable story ruined for them by this content.  If you are in this camp, I apologize in advance.  You can safely avoid all of such content by skipping the remainder of the chapter from the time Annette starts to bath Alex.  

Thanks for your time.  Hope you enjoy

Alex

My face burned with shame.  The act I had put on to satisfy the voice in that little room, showing myself off… I felt as though I had swum through filth.  Much of it I’d feel uncomfortable doing even for Elise.  This, I mentally spat, is my value.  An object to be displayed and used; a puppet who’s strings would be held by one woman or another, passed around until they’ve had their fill.  Desperately, I had tried to resist them, but the drug brooked no defiance.  

After bidding had completed, I was led back to another staging area where I was given a less revealing outfit to change into.  My handlers all seemed quite impressed with the results of the auction.

Picking up the pair of slacks and button down shirt they laid out for me, I dressed quickly and was ushered to my “date” for the next 48 hours.  My face was impassive as I followed on my invisible leash.  She awaited me in a richly appointed lounge. Setting her champagne flute down as I was led into the room, she uncrossed slim, toned legs and rose to greet me.

Though my mind recoiled from the sexuality on display before me, I had to admit she was stunning.  Her form was statuesque; curves in all the appropriate places, and a bust line like none I had seen.  Resplendent, she was bedecked in sparkling jewelry and an immaculate coiffure. 

Her beauty was mature, and though from further away I would have estimated she was mid-thirties, her eyes and bearing hinted she was likely somewhat older.  Her facial features held the kind of classic, natural beauty that would have at one time landed her a wealthy husband regardless of her temperament. 

I tried not to let resentment touch my face.  Underneath, however, I seethed at the woman that would buy me, and no doubt others, like so much ripe fruit.  Remembering my instructions, I chose silence over rebuke.  She received a stiff nod. 

“Mistress.” My voice came across just the way I felt – forced.  My primal brain betrayed my wounded psyche in admiring her magnificence.  Her dress suited her perfectly, clinging to her every womanly curve and showing a good deal of creamy flesh through a thigh-high slit in the side.

She pursed her lips and affected a pout, as if addressing an unruly child, “Awww.  Don’t be that way.  Please?  I’m not so bad.”  I looked at the ground.

I felt the cool tips of her fingers under my chin, tilting my head up. 

“Please, it’s Annette, not ‘Mistress’.  Despite our…roles, I do want the next two days to be enjoyable for both of us.”

Not caring that my recalcitrance bordered on petulance, I maintained my clipped tone.

“Annette then.”

She sighed, obviously seeing that I would be stubborn despite her attempt at extending the olive branch.  She laid her large hand on my shoulder and upper back. 

Her voice was calm and measured, and all pretense had departed from her face, “Small steps then, I suppose.

“Come.”

She nodded to my handler and beckoned to me.  We passed through several rooms and exited the building. 

Late twilight awaited us outside.  My head was on a swivel as I took in our surroundings for any sign of our location.  Maybe even a stranger passing by that might help me escape.  I knew I couldn’t do it myself due to the drugs, but that didn’t mean someone else couldn’t.

I deflated when I realized we had exited a very unremarkable building in the middle of an equally unremarkable alley.  We were in a city, that much was for sure, but which one?  It couldn’t have been that far as it must have been the same day, unless they had shaved my facial stubble when I was passed out. 

The building shadows in the street were deep from the late hour.  I saw no one except the attendant that awaited us next to a limousine idling in the alley.  

Annette waited patiently while I took in the scene.  The woman seemed nice enough, and was certainly gorgeous, but what was in store for me when I climbed into that limo?  Why would she need to rent a man from the Matriarchy?  Surely, she could have gotten almost any man she wanted with the promise of a fine meal and a pleasant evening.

My head hung as I plodded to the car, resigned.  She followed, and the driver shut the door behind us.  Soon we left.  Peering out the window as we traveled, I confirmed my suspicion that we were in a city, but none of the street names were familiar.

The interior featured opulence as I had only seen on TV.  Since it was sized for a woman, I could easily stand up inside.  There were smaller men’s seats interspersed throughout the women’s about the periphery. The latter were the primary intended occupants based on the quality of accommodation.  Selecting one toward the front apart from Annette, I sat.

She reached for the bar, pouring herself a drink. 

“Can I fix you something?”

Surprised at her offer to serve me, I looked at her to see whether it was genuine and saw only naked honesty.  Her face was very expressive.  I shook my head slightly to decline, hearing the clink of crystal as she capped the decanter.

As we rode, I looked out the window, electing quietude.  For some reason I clung to the absurd belief that I could avoid the events of the next two days if I just remained inconspicuous.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Annette looking at me.  Strangely, I thought she looked sad.  Almost as if my aloofness actually wounded her.

While the minutes ticked by en route, I thought of Elise, and how we’d normally be just finishing up with dinner about now.  How I’d offer to clean the dishes, and she’d refuse, knowing that it was much more difficult for me to handle at my size.  A stepladder didn’t help when I needed to use a three foot deep sink to wash 18 inch flatware, after all.

Sometimes, she would ask me to take out the garbage, knowing full well my manly pride wouldn’t allow me to refuse.  Given how humorous she found it when I wrestled with the chore, I secretly played it up for her, exaggerating my struggle. 

A sad smile crossed my face.  I’d give anything to hear her giggle right now.

“So, he can smile,” Annette’s comment dispelled my reminiscence.  I looked over to find a half smile on her.  “Penny for your thoughts.”

Could I really talk to her?  My mind told me that she was a part of the ‘new’ world.  To be feared, and avoided.  She was taking me home to use me, for God’s sake.  A different part of me whispered that she had shown me nothing but kindness so far; the same part that cried out for the comfort of a chaste hug.  

“It’s nothing.  Just remembering the life I had stolen from me.”

I thought I saw her flinch. 

“I’m sorry.” I said reflexively, feeling slightly bad about hurting her, and not knowing why.  My gentle words seemed to make a difference.

“Keep me company?” she patted the seat next to her.

No harm in being civil, I supposed.  I relocated to the indicated spot, and I felt a small fraction of my heart thaw under her beaming smile. 

“That’s better, right?”

The slit that cleaved her dress fell at the exact spot where my leg touched hers, and the warmth of her skin bled through my cotton khakis.

She reached to my temple, brushing some of my unruly hair behind my ear with one graceful finger. 

“So handsome.

“Alex, I can only imagine what you’re going through with this.  It probably means very little for me to apologize, but I will anyway.

“I’m sorry.”

Sorry?  This was too much.  I knew I was being irrational as I pulled back from her touch. 

“You’re ‘sorry’?  Bullshit!  Without people like you bankrolling the whole sordid operation, the Matriarchy wouldn’t be abducting men. 

“They wouldn’t have us set up in those little booths to be a peep show for the pleasure of women we can’t even see.  They wouldn’t take us from our lives – even as lousy as they are now – where at least we have the ability to pursue our own happiness,” I spat.

Woah, what had come over me?  Was I angry with her, or the world? Admitting to myself that it was probably the latter was more difficult than I expected. 

A pregnant pause broke the mood.

“Now I have to apologize,” I sighed.

“No, maybe I deserved that.  It is awful, what they do to you young men.  I’m sure you wouldn’t believe me if I told you that I do this for you, not for me… but it’s the truth.

“What the matriarchy does is wrong, Alex.  I know this.  How they take you men from your homes, break up families, steal loved ones…

“I know you’ve been hurt.  Made to do some uncomfortable things.  If you think for a minute that I wouldn’t help you escape them if I could…”

“But, why can’t you?  Just drive me back home.  I’ll go back to my life with my girlfriend, and you do the same.”

“You think it’s that easy?  Use your head for a second and I think you’ll see.  If you don’t show up in a couple days, they come after me and you.  They know where I live – they need to come deliver another dose of your drug tomorrow.  They know where you live too from your ID.”

Was it possible that she had really thought this out?  I considered as she continued.

“No, it won’t help.  They will continue to do as they wish, and gain in influence as more women succumb to the lure of their ideology.

“I may not be able to break you free, but at the very least I can make the next few days restful and pleasant rather than torturous, as they might be in the hands of another woman.”

It was hard for me to believe, but if what she said was true…  Was she really doing all this for purely altruistic reasons?  Then again, the pieces fit.  After all, if she wanted to take advantage of me, it was very unlikely that I would be sitting here fully clothed as we spoke calmly.  She could compel my obedience with nothing more than a word.

She must have seen me trying to process it all, because she waited tolerantly as I did. 

“So, if that’s true, then what will you do with me?”

She gave me a warm smile; obviously having eroded my defenses, if only slightly.

“How about we start with a hot meal, and go from there?”

With her offer marinating for a moment, I listened to the sound of the road, and reflected.

She must have noticed the gooseflesh of my arm, exclaiming, “You’re freezing!

“I swear, those women have no thought for men’s comfort whatsoever.  It’s all about presentation!  Come, I’ll warm you up.”

She patted her lap, indicating I should sit with her.  I eyed her skeptically, still believing this was some kind of sexual snare.  Then again, I recalled the warmth of her skin as I sat next to her.  Warmth that, from what I’d seen so far, was matched by her character.

“Please don’t fear me.  I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want.  Just let me warm you while we ride. 

“I’ve been told my lap is quite comfortable.” She gave me another crooked smile.  Damn, but she was beautiful.  I felt drawn to her.

Relenting, I walked in front of her, waiting to be pulled into position.

My pose was stiff as she sat me gently into the valley between her thighs, revealing my discomfort with our nearness.  Her lap was indeed warm though, and I enjoyed the feeling of her long, shapely legs.

Slowly, as if reaching for a frightened deer, she laid her hands on my shoulders, completely covering my upper body with a blanket of heat, and slowly eased me back to rest against her bosom. 

Closing my eyes to luxuriate in the sublime softness pressing against my back, I gradually relaxed muscles I didn’t realize I had tensed for so long.

I had to admit that, so far, this whole experience had been very pleasant, but my paranoia about what was yet to come was not yet entirely expunged.

But for right now… maybe just a short rest.  My thoughts became sluggish as I started to nod off.

I woke sometime later to find Annette’s large hands covering my thighs, her chin hovering above my head, silky golden hair tumbling down to the sides of my face, enveloping me in a light, clean scent.  There was something else in the smell of her I couldn’t quite place.  Almost a…sour smell.  I couldn’t pin it down. 

It looked like we had arrived, “Feel a little better?” she murmured. 

“I would have woken you, but you seemed as though you needed the rest.”

Craning my head to meet her large green eyes, I felt embarrassed, “Sorry.  I didn’t realize how exhausted I was. That was… Thank you.” 

Giving her a little smile, I started to believe what she had told me.  Maybe this wasn’t going to be so terrible after all.

The way she was holding me made me think of Elise.  She loved to clutch me like this, tenderly embracing my smaller form, assuaging her protective instinct.  For what must have been the hundredth time since my captivity, I regretted my churlishness with her earlier that day.  I desperately hoped that she would forgive me.

“That smell….” Annette inhaled deeply. “Cologne?  What fragrance is it?”

“No, I rarely wear cologne, and definitely not when I’m going to the gym.  Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve had a shower since my workout. I’m sorry if I’m a bit ripe.”

“On the contrary; it’s quite pleasant.”

“Right, well, next time I know I’m going to be abducted and sold in an underground human trafficking ring, I’ll be sure to wash the stink off.” I said in jest.

Rising from her lap, the evening chill was stark against her warmth as I exited the limo.  Electing to wave aside the driver’s offer of help to manage the drop to the ground, I jumped, scattering gravel on the circular driveway as I landed. 

The house was magnificent.  Designed and built to a woman’s size standard; all of the architectural details one would expect on a residence of this caliber were magnified.  Two huge braziers burned on either side of the driveway, providing flickering illumination as I stood and gaped at it, feeling very insignificant.

“I bet you’re starving.  Yes?” she prompted, walking toward the front door with me, hand in hand.

Realizing it was well into evening now and that I hadn’t eaten since lunch, I nodded.

The serving staff welcomed us into a foyer that could have doubled as an atrium in a hotel.

“Excuse me while I change into something more comfortable.  Suzanne will show you to the kitchen and see that you’re fed.  I’ll only be a moment.”

I was shown to a small dining area near the kitchen that must have been meant for the staff.  A booster seat was supplied for me and I was assisted into it.  Clearly she did not entertain many male guests.

Less than ten minutes later an aproned serving woman brought a feast of roast chicken, specially prepared green beans and some kind of spicy potato dish.  She poured ice water from a pitcher into a woman’s glass.  The meal smelled delightful, and I struggled only slightly with the large dining table implements as I ate. 

So engrossed was I in sating my hunger that I was surprised to find Annette had already rejoined me, sitting to my right.  Wordlessly watching me eat for a moment, she eventually pulled my plate in front of her and gently confiscating my utensils. 

“May I serve you?”

Gazing into her glowing green eyes to sense her intent, I sensed no motive other than to act the perfect hostess.  I nodded, continuing to chew the delectable fare.

She now wore her hair pulled up and pinned, casually piled atop her head and exposing her kissable neck. 

Woah, why was I thinking about kissing her neck?  I shook it off.  Somehow, though, her hair did look alluring thanks to the occasional loose end that emerged. 

Having changed, she now wore a ribbed pink shirt under an unbuttoned white blouse that was tied at the midriff.  The unfastened sides and tied-off shirttails of her blouse provided the perfect showcase for her overflowing breasts.

“Say ‘ahh’”

Choosing the fork first, she started to feed me with my utensils.  I happily obliged, as hungry as I was, staring into her eyes as she did so.  A look of utter contentment came over her.  It was almost as though she was somewhere else.

“So, tell me about yourself Alex.”

Sitting on her lap was one thing, but I wasn’t about to relate my life story to this lady.

“I dunno.  There’s not much to tell, really.  I live a pretty dull life…now.”

She gave up the fork in favor of her slender fingers, pulling a piece of cold chicken apart with them and proffering it, holding it a good eight inches from my face so I had to lean in to receive it.

Her eyebrows dipped at my comment.

“But you seem anything but dull.

“A handsome young man like yourself…I’m sure you have a lot going for you.  You mentioned a girlfriend earlier.  That’s something, right?  Is it serious?”

“Yes, we love each other very much, but one’s relationships are not everything in life.  I get that most men nowadays have a singular goal to land a good woman that will provide for them, but that has never been my sole desire.”

Shut up, Alex!  Why are you telling this woman these things?  As I accepted another morsel from her fingers, again I felt I could share things with her.  She had such a welcoming mien that I continued.

“I was studying to be a doctor, before the virus warped our culture.  I know it sounds cheesy, but the feeling I get from helping someone in their time of need is…well, it’s something I wished to be able to experience every day.

“As Confucius said, ‘choose a job you love, and you will never work a day in your life’, right?”

She nodded, and persisted in feeding me.  This time it was a green bean.  She idly bit half of it off herself before offering me the rest.

I marveled at her ability to listen without interjecting her own commentary.  It was a rare gift, to be a good listener, and I appreciated it in that moment.

“Mmm, those are delicious.” She reached for more. 

“I feel bad though; what about you? I’m sure you have quite a story to tell,” I said, meaningfully regarding the lavish accommodations that surrounded us.  Her look was morose then, but she said nothing.

Grabbing a chunk of potato with her index finger and thumb, she continued the ritual.

“So, your girlfriend back home – tell me about her.”

“She was – is – special.  Not just to me, but to everyone she meets.  She’s selfless when she shouldn’t be, kind when she doesn’t have to be, and patient when all others wouldn’t be. 

We were desperately trying to make a life together in this world turned upside down.  It wasn’t without its challenges, but a bad day with her was better than the best day alone.  I love her more than I can say.

“…But now that’s gone.  Taken by the Matriarchy.”

She stopped me for a moment.  I could tell she wanted to say something.  Maybe even to help.  But she couldn’t. 

She pressed on with my feeding.  Finally, when every morsel was consumed, she diligently cleaned her fingers of all remaining sauce with a cloth napkin.  There was something slightly sensual about the movements of her hands.

She leaned in to me and made a show of sniffing.

“Yes, I think you’re right after all.  You could use a bath.”

She led me up the stairs.  After a walk down a hall that seemed to go on forever, we eventually reached her bedroom. 

Recessed lighting behind the trim at the ceiling bathed the room in a warm glow.  A four-poster bed dwarfed even the one owned by Elise’s mother; it was sumptuously decorated with lavender drapes and a mountain of accent pillows. 

My look at the bedroom was cursory as Annette ushered me on into the adjoining bathroom.  Big enough to fit most of the first floor of the home I grew up in, a massive tub was prominently placed in the center.

Next to the tub stood another serving woman, who had clearly finished drawing the bath.  Already filled with steaming water and bubbles, Annette dismissed the attendant.  I heard the door close as the servant left.

“Now, we’ll get you clean.”

I offered no resistance as she pulled my clothes off.  Hours ago, I thought, this would have been a somewhat traumatic experience, but this beautiful woman had bonded with me in a way that had, so far, been unsullied by lasciviousness.

As she settled me into the hot, soothing water, I realized that the rim of the tub was nearly to my neck, but thankfully, the water only came to my waist.

Removing her blouse in the hot and humid bathroom, her breasts swung heavily as she bent over.  She pulled her sleeves up and knelt down at the edge of the tub, filling a small urn with hot water and pouring it over my weary muscles. 

With a small, private smile on her face, she quietly hummed a little tune as she finally took the soap in her hand and proceeded to lather me up.  Her large hands were exquisitely slick and supple, tracing every inch of my naked body.

Maybe it was my unwarranted pride for my body, but I expected passion in her eyes where instead I saw a vacant look.  Apparently, however, she let her hands do the seeing.  Their touch was soft, but insistent.  Dipping lower to my waist, she plunged them into the water to clean the soap off, somehow sensitive to the pain that resulting from soapy urethral intrusion. 

She cleaned my penis scrupulously, manipulating it this way and that to make sure every inch was subjected to her treatment.  What surprised me was the utter lack of intended stimulation I sensed from her labors.  This was a cleansing bath, not a prelude to intercourse. 

Her upper body leaned over the tub slightly, dangling blessedly ripe fruit over the steamy water as she skillfully worked out my fatigue.  Opening my eyes, I noticed dark circles showing at the tips of her pendulous globes. 

Initially I thought the wet spots were from some inevitable splash back, but I realized even the lowest point of her chest was at least a couple feet above the water line.

“Annette”

Her reverie curtailed, she stopped her efforts.

“Hmm?”

“This feels divine, but I think you’re getting wet,” I indicated her chest.

Looking down, she tried – and failed – to cover the wet spots on her chest.  “Oh, God. I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean for that to…  it’s just that I’m so full.”

Huh?

Reaching for a towel, she dried her arms and looked down at me. 

“Alex, I can I be honest with you?”

“Of course, I’m your property for the next two days.  You can do whatever you want with me.”

“No!”

I started from her explosion.

“I mean…no.  Alex, forgive me for my boldness, but my motives for selecting you, in particular, are not entirely unselfish.”

Uh oh, here it comes…

“It was my hope that, for the next two days, we could spend time together as a couple.  Not as giantess and slave, but as it used to be.  No commands to force your hand or word, no unceasing demand for sexual services.  Just two people who respect and admire each other.  Two people who…love each other.

You’ve talked about your woman; I can see the passion with which you hold her in your heart.  That passion was once mine as well. 

Many years ago, before this whole business with the virus, I lost someone irreplaceable to me.”

Her tears came then, validating her words.

“I will never know love as I had with him.”

My heart broke for her.  She must have seen some part of him in me.

Grabbing my naked frame then, she pulled me out and gently patted me dry with a soft terrycloth towel.  A cotton robe was next, which she wrapped around me soundlessly.

“Alex, follow me.  Please.”

Moments later we were on her bed in candlelight.  She laid down, resting on her elbow to meet my eyes.  Her emotion was still thick as she resumed her unfinished thought.

“David and I had just had a baby girl – Leah. 

“My husband always had a sharp business acumen.  He owned his own company at the age of 25, and it was within spitting distance of the Fortune 500 by the time I became pregnant.  Naturally, with the money coming in, we chose for me to stay home with the baby.

“Those early days were the happiest of my life.  I cannot imagine you’ve had a child before at your age, but I can tell you that giving life is a powerful thing.  The notion that, though mortal, you can touch eternity through your offspring.

“Naturally, our happiness was not to last. During a business trip out west, David was killed in a car accident.”

Determined to do something to assuage the pain evidenced by her tears, I grasped as much as I could of one of her hands with in mine, offering silent consolation.

“And Leah?”

“Do you have to ask?  She’s with the Matriarchy now.”

Another piece of the puzzle… she must be trying to make amends for her daughter’s wrongheadedness.

“They don’t realize it, but little girls need fathers too. Men and women…we need each other.  No matter what our size is, no matter who is dominant.  We are two halves of a whole.

“…like David and I.”

Annette truly broke down now into weeping.  Eye shadow running and face no longer composed, she somehow looked more beautiful for her humanity.  I wanted to help this woman.

Giving her a minute, I finally tried to get her attention. 

Gently, I probed, “Annette, what can I do? 

“Do I remind you of him?  Of David.  Is that why you picked me?”

She nodded.

Collecting herself, she tried to laugh away the painful memory, “You noticed my shirt earlier… 

“You’re probably already aware that the virus affects people differently.”

“Yes”

“Well I’ve been afflicted as well,” she gestured at her breasts.

It started to dawn on me what she meant just as she elucidated.

“My body is relentlessly holding to the notion that I have just given birth to a child. 

“What torment, then, that the virus has thrust upon me; my body seems locked in an age that I long to go back to – the time right after the birth of my daughter. 

“I produce, but without a child to care for, the pain can be severe.  I’ve been to doctors, of course, but they’ve found no permanent solution.”

Taking it all in, I was torn between disgust and a desire to help this woman who was as lovely on the inside as her appearance showed the world. 

Standing up on the bed, I pulled her head to my chest as she wept. 

After what seemed like an hour, she calmed. 

“Alex, will you help me?  Just this once?” she implored, sounding much smaller than the huge woman that lay before me.

What kind of human would I be if I were refuse?  I had to help her.  To provide a fleeting cessation of the pain that plagued her every day.

“Of course.”

She sat up and set me on her right thigh, facing her, pulling the pink shirt over her head.  Taking a moment to unfasten the extensive clasp in the rear of the largest bra I’d ever seen, she pulled it free. 

I was floored.  The cups on this thing looked to be capable of accommodating medicine balls.

As the lacy garment fell away with the accompanying padded inserts, I saw that her breasts looked firm.  Veins covered the surface, her nipples turgid.

“Alex, please. Make the pain go away.”

The large hand behind my head guided me toward her hard, shot glass-sized nipple.  I pulled back at the last second, uncomfortable. 

When I saw her hurt look, I closed the distance, using my normal methods to bring her pleasure. 

Annette’s eyes were closed, and I could feel the deep breathing of her chest, but this was clearly not what she wanted.  I had to indulge her. 

Delivering the slightest suction to her erect nipple, I received a gush of creamy, sweet milk.  The taste was actually quite good, though a part of me cringed at the thought of suckling a woman as a grown man. 

The life-giving goddess moaned loudly as her letdown reflex kicked in, and her breast issued forth a torrent of heavenly sap.

Overwhelmed by her prodigious production, I sputtered and pulled away, again fighting the urge to retreat.  Knowing the fragile emotional state she was in, however, I steeled myself to stay the course.  She was clearly in another place as I attended her, but her pleasure was evident.  To my surprise, Annette took the opportunity to reach down and unzip her pants below me. 

Suddenly, it was as if my biology – or that of the virus – overwrote the programming of my thinking brain.  Lust like I had never felt before overcame me.  Lust for the supremely abundant creature towering before me.  I had to suppress the dire urge to bury my now raging erection in her as far as it would go.  To plant every drop of seed I could muster in her fertile ground.

Noticing that her other breast had started to dribble in sympathy with its twin, I attacked it feverishly, desperately trying to finish my work so we might enjoy each other in ways more befitting an adult man and woman. 

My hands were tiny juxtaposed with each of her titanic breasts, but I nonetheless attempted to use them to assist my suction of the life-giving fluid by applying pressure.

Annette’s hand assailed her most sensitive spot below me as her milk flowed.  The sounds of her relief and pleasure eventually announced her ultimate satisfaction.

For twenty minutes more, I zealously extracted her milky effluent, until finally, she felt drained. 

My cock desperately sought release, but she still appeared lost in her dream state, so I controlled myself.  This moment was about a wonderful woman who had lost so much, and I didn’t want to intrude on her reminiscence to sate my own needs.  So I sat as she again clutched me to her breast.  I could feel her rapture through her grasp. 

For all her power and wealth, this beautiful giantess needed me, and that empowered me.  I saw that my worth as a healer was more than simply practicing medicine as an M.D. 

One could heal in many ways. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Reviews always appreciated!