- Text Size +

Alex (2 years later)

“Well, go ahead, try it on!” Patricia said, brimming with excitement.  Letting the gift wrapping drop to the floor, I held up the clothing to see what she had given me this time.

It was a shirt…I thought.  Sometimes it was difficult to tell.  They weren’t always shaped like the ones I used to wear.  Patricia never gave me ones like that, of course.  My drawers were stocked with clothes that emphasized my masculinity.  Skin tight and gossamer thin, most were missing large areas where I would have guessed fabric should be.

I admired the material, caressing it with my fingertips.  Like cotton, but with a finer weave, making it softer, and smoother. 

“Thank you, Mistress”

“Didn’t we talk about that?  Hmm?  No more ‘Mistress’ for you.  You know I regret how it was in the beginning.  Haven’t I shown you that I love you by now?”

“Of course, Patricia.  I’m grateful for all the things you do for me”

It was true; after those first few months, Patricia had become…affectionate.  Her moods could still be mercurial, but she was good to me, generally speaking.  I never wanted for clothing or new toys.  She was certainly generous.  ‘Love’, though?  Why did the gifts always feel like payment?  I thought love had more to do with wanting to make someone happy.  Did she?  Did it matter, anyway?

“Come on, let me see it on you.”     

I pulled off the shirt I wore and reveled in the feel of the new fabric as I slid it down over my chest.  There was a large gash in the front – missing material to showcase my abs.  Flexing a bit to show it off, I noticed a familiar gleam in Patricia’s eye.    

Lifting me up, the giantess set me on the counter to get a better look.  Her eyes absorbed every detail of my chest.  I felt large hands touch my shoulders, flowing over the fabric as they devoured every ridge of my muscled form.  I wanted her to keep going, to touch more of me.

I shivered just thinking what was coming.  My old housemate, Julie, had told me once that she envied the fact that I was desirable.  She was right to – it did feel good.  So long, I had rejected this effect I had on women, cursing the attention it earned me.  But now, exposing Patricia to the full intensity of my naked lust, and seeing her squirm and tremble under its torch, I felt purpose.  It was a modicum of power in a world where I was powerless. 

Cradling my lower back in her left hand, she lifted me off the counter, drawing me even closer.  I felt her fingertips kiss my skin, tracing patterns on my exposed abs – now taught from the exertion of keeping my head upright. 

“I knew it” she exhaled, “…it fits you perfectly.”

Her enormous chest brushed my legs.  My pelvis acted without consent, thrusting toward her in an attempt to bring my throbbing erection into contact with her pendulous breasts.  

“Patricia” I said breathlessly “…may I?”

Without waiting for a response, I worried at the buttons of her blouse, struggling to reach beyond the peak of her bust.  Patricia had unusually sensitive breasts, and I was determined to show my gratitude.  My hands looked tiny snaking through the opening in her blouse.  I massaged the creamy, pillowy flesh I discovered there.  My fingers danced toward her giant nipples; I sent a quick thank you to the revealing demi bra that barely concealed them. 

She gasped as I reached my prize, lowering me to allow for better access.  Her right hand gave up fondling me and disappeared from view.  Its new task became obvious from the rhythmic motion of her shoulder. 

Abruptly, Patricia set me down on the counter and savagely tore open the remainder of her blouse.  Buttons echoed as they struck the hardwood floors.  Undoing the clasp of her bra with her left hand, her colossal tits bobbed into view.  She bit the side of her bottom lip and looked at me with lidded eyes.  Patricia’s right hand, dewy from its labor, touched the tip of her dark red nipple.

Her voice was husky as she spoke, “…to sweeten the flavor.”

She smeared the remaining wetness about each nipple, then offered her index and middle fingers to me.  Instead of taking them into my mouth as she expected, I grabbed them with both hands, sensuously licking them clean.

With one arm, she lifted me to her breast.  I pressed the side of my face into its divine softness, putting my mouth next to her erect nipple.  It was huge!  The length of it was nearly half the width of my mouth.  My tongue drew lazy circles around its perimeter and tip, diligently cleaning every trace of her essence from its pebbled surface.

Patricia groaned and bucked, shifting to the edge of the countertop while I worked. 

She bent down and worked the corner of the granite into her burning cunt, humping it desperately while setting me on the counter.  Free to move, I switched sides to worship her remaining mammary. 

Her cries echoed throughout the house, and I felt her spasm in ecstasy after she crushed my head within her cushiony boob.  My entire face was buried in her satiny flesh.  It bulged out in all directions and I hugged its circumference, like some kind of giant pillow.  I took her enormous nipple into my mouth and bit down lightly, enjoying the gasp she gave me in return.

She held me there for many moments as her pleasure ebbed, eventually easing up, so that I could move once more.  My pants were soaked with sticky pre-cum.  The thin material revealed a large wet spot on my left pant leg.  I stepped back on the counter and looked up at her, hoping she had missed it. 

Luckily, her eyes were still closed.  I knew she didn’t like it when I ruined the nice clothes she bought me, but what could I do?  Occupational hazard…   

Finally, the heaving of her chest slowed, and she came around.  Looking into my eyes, she cradled the back of my head tenderly. 

“Mmm, Alex.  Your ‘thank yous’ are always the best.”

“Time for more of that later…  Right now, we need to get dressed.  I’m taking you someplace special tonight.  I have big news, and we’re celebrating.”

“Wait, no sessions at the clinic tonight?” I asked, skeptical.  Nights off were rare. 

“Not tonight.  I canceled your appointment.  I told you, we have alllll night.  Dinner and drinks; just me and my sweet little stud.”

Patricia kissed me lightly on the forehead and gave me a hand getting down.  She picked up her discarded clothes and made for her bedroom.  I walked to my own room and kicked the door shut, peeling off my pants. 

It was just Patricia and I here now.  As crazy as it sounded, I missed the others.  Julie and Sara had been rotated out, off to a new chapter to learn new skills.  They were excited when they got the news, and I was happy for them.  Kenna and I had eventually come to understand one another somewhat, but I didn’t miss the extra work she liked to assign me.  The days of endless chores and housework were long gone though; frankly, I didn’t do much work at all anymore.  I was too valuable for that. 

After a quick shower in my own bathroom, I spritzed on Patricia’s favorite cologne and headed into my massive closet.  A full gamut of colors, textures, and styles of men’s clothing hung there, awaiting my decision.  Didn’t have to use a step ladder to get them, either.  Yep, my quality of life had certainly improved…

“Alex!” I heard Patricia’s muffled call through the door “Can you wear that shirt I like?  You know, the longer one?  It matches your eyes.”

“Right!  Okay!” I shouted back.

I found it, pulling the blue-gray tunic off the hanger.  It paired well with a set of black trousers that always drew compliments on my ass.  I finished up with my grooming and waited on Patricia in the living room.  The TV was still on, and I immediately flipped between several national news stations, hoping to catch a glimpse of Elise again. 

The first time I saw her, I was floored.  She was big time now.  Important.  She knew politicians, doctors, scientists.  Captains of industry.  Even helped some of them with strategy, from what I’d heard.  I was a big fan of hers, but it all made me feel very small, to think of how far she had come from our youth, compared to my own…achievements. 

I smirked, thinking of how it was just like her to help solve men’s issues.  Always a do-gooder, routing for the underdog.  Part of me wondered if she did it because of me, but that was selfish thinking.  She was a bright star, making the world a better place.  Not like me.  I was a just a whore now, good for nothing but passing on my genes.  The thought that she might not even want me back terrified me.  Ahh, what did it matter anyway?  We’d never see each other again.

Her hair was my one ray of hope – she had never cut it.  We may be as different as dirt and diamonds now, but that had remained the same.  Her long, gorgeous hair was one of my favorite things about her, and she knew it.  I told myself that she kept it that way for me.  It was a pleasant fantasy, at any rate.

Patricia’s perfume wafted over me moments before she walked into view.  She was a vision.  Her dark green dress hugged her curvaceous form like a lover.  It was one of my favorites – the one made out of skin tight, stretchy fabric.  It had ruffles where the panels of material were intentionally misaligned and cinched at her hips.  She knelt next to me, running long fingers through my hair as she looked into my eyes.

“Do you know that I still remember the day you came to me?”

Patricia wasn’t often sentimental, so I wondered what prompted such reflection.  I shook my head. 

“It’s true.  You were so different then…bitter and resentful.  I know you hated us.  I can’t blame you – we took you from everything you knew.  But you would never have been happy there, in the outside world.   

“Those women are blind.  Their notion of freedom is obsolete.  Keeping men free only leads to jealousy, hatred, and fighting among good women.”

Ugh, not this crap again.  I hated it when she got all preachy on me.  Still, arguing with Patricia was a fool’s errand.  She was a stubborn as they came.

She rose, hands pushing off her thighs to stand.  “Enough of my philosophizing.  Let’s get going, handsome.  Ready?”

I nodded, still wondering what was going on this time.  She’d brought me out of the compound enough times for me to know that our spot in the valley wasn’t more than 45 minutes from a decently sized town.    

The walk to the motor pool was short – the chapter didn’t need but a half dozen cars or so.  Trips outside weren’t necessary often.  A quick swipe of her ID card and we were beyond the electronic gate.  She chose the black BMW, as usual.  Most knew it to be Patricia’s, so it rarely saw use.  I rolled my eyes every time she complained about having to set her seat and mirror positions again.  She assisted me into the back seat, so distracted by her good news she forgot to grope me.  I buckled up and we were off. 

Riding in a car was a treat, so I made the best of it, getting excited to hear what had Patricia so bubbly tonight.  Momentarily, I lost myself in the wisps of clouds that rolled by, each glowing orange and red from the light of the setting sun.

The road was empty, so I decided to have a little fun.  Quietly, I disconnected a couple buckles.  Leaning forward, I laid my hands on her shoulders, beginning a slow, sensual massage. 

“Mmm, that feels sooooo good.  You naughty boy!  What are you doing out of your seat?”  I saw the side of her face crinkle from her smile.  “You know you’re not supposed to take those restraints off.  It’s not…  uhhhhhh.…safe.”

Patricia was easy – make her feel good, and she’d agree to almost anything.  I just had to get close enough to aligning the request with something she already wanted to give.  My hands slid along her soft, tanned skin, rubbing her strong neck muscles.  Her hair fell on her left shoulder as she tilted her head to the side.

“Well?  You gonna share the good news, or make me wait all night?” I paused my ministrations, my unspoken promise to continue if she spilled it.  “I’m on pins and needles as to what could make you so excited.”

She looked over her shoulder, glancing at me.

“I was hoping to wait until dinner, but what the heck.  I’ve been selected for a promotion!”

Oh.  I resumed my massage, only half able to focus.  My mind was spinning with what this would mean for me.

“Well, nothing is official yet.” She clarified.  “But one of the executive VPs is flying in tomorrow to meet both of us.  It’s really just a formality, but if it goes well, I’m going to be getting my own division!”

“Wait, me?  Why would she want to meet me?”

“Are you kidding?  You’re our prize stallion!  None of this would be possible without you.  I heard yesterday – Jessica’s pregnant.  That’s 48 confirmed now.  With so many to your credit, it was only a matter of time before the women at the top noticed us.”

My hands shook.  It was still hard to imagine.  I was a father…again.  Many times over.  Most of the mothers – those that visited our chapter to be bred – I would never see again.  The first time I heard the word, I thought of Elise.  Would she be upset?  Even knowing that no love had ever existed between the mother and I, I couldn’t help feeling ashamed.  Maybe I was foolish to even think she would care anymore. 

“Alex, let me tell you something – I used to lose women all the time to the other chapters.  They all wanted to go where the Mates were.  I can’t blame them for leaving, I suppose; many of them joined up just to get pregnant.  Today, with you in our stable, we turn down a dozen transfer requests a month!  We just don’t have enough capacity for all those women.  Matriarchy recruitment numbers are even up, thanks to you.”

“You can’t imagine how proud I am of you.  The number-one stud in the entire US, and he’s mine!”

I felt my face get hot.  Her words of praise felt good.  I convinced myself long ago that I was doing something important, bringing new life into the world.  It helped, considering I really didn’t have a choice. 

“Too stunned for words, eh?  Well, that’s OK.  What’s most important here is that this means a better life for us, Alex.”

A corner of my brain registered hearing something like that in the distant past.  Something about finding an apartment together…  I sat back, refastening my restraint and admiring the stars as they poked their way through the twilight sky.

The rest of the evening went by in a blur.  I felt hollow, unable to find my center.  I knew I should be happy.  For both Patrica and myself.  But the feeling remained just beyond my reach.

My mind was too busy churning over the big news and my lot in life for me to be much of a dinner companion, but nothing could dim Patricia’s mood.  The food was delicious, and Patricia the perfect gentlewoman. 

We returned home, where Patricia’s familiar bed welcomed us.  I serviced her in every way she desired, as always.  Her body was a delight that I never tired of stimulating.

Exhausted and sweaty, I felt asleep on top of Patricia’s soft body, never once thinking about the fact that I hadn’t cum.

**************

“Hurry, Alex, get dressed.  She’ll be here soon.” The veneer of kindness in her tone was thinning in the face of her apprehension.

Cracking my eyes open, I jerked upright. 

Oh, right, the big day.  Immediately, I started thinking of what I would wear for the occasion.  Nothing too sexy, for sure.  We didn’t need our benefactress worked into a lather during the interview.  Something professional then; a classic look.  Eventually I went with a single breasted navy suit in a European cut.  Looks good, but doesn’t send the wrong message.  Deep down, I wondered why I cared what this woman thought of my sense of style.  I was a whore in a fancy dress.  No amount of lipstick would turn this pig into a prince.

Patricia fidgeted about the house, her nervous energy infecting me.  I second guessed my every choice as I prepared for our interview.  Was I wearing too much cologne?  Did I put on enough pheromone blocker?  What about my hair?  Was it sticking up in the back?  Crap, was that toothpaste on my lapel?

Finally ready, Patricia stepped into my bathroom behind me as I trimmed my eyebrows.  She knelt to meet my eye in the mirror. 

“That suit looks fine on you.  Don’t be nervous; remember, this is basically a done deal.  Take it seriously, but don’t stress.  It’ll be over before you know it. 

“Think about us, sunning ourselves next to my new private swimming pool.  Cocktails, refreshment, and massages on demand.  Maybe we can even arrange for you to drive, if you want.  Under supervision, of course.”

She knew me, I’ll give her that.  I did miss driving. 

I gave a smart nod, feeling ready.  “Don’t worry, I won’t screw this up for you.”  It was unintentional, but I realized my words reflected the truth of who this was really benefitting.

We walked to the administration building, making our way to the conference room where we were to meet.  The veep’s aide had already arrived.

“Good morning.  I believe we have an appointment, Ms…”

“McComb.  And you’re Ms. Hinson, correct?”

“Patricia.  And this is Mr. Gray, as requested.”

“Right.  Ms. Ayres is waiting for you in the conference room.”

We both made for the door, and she held up her hand.  “A moment, please.  Ms. Ayres requested to do the interviews one at a time.”

Patricia looked at me at the same time I looked up.  Nothing for it, I guess.  I wished her luck. 

She entered, closing the door behind her.  I smiled at the veep’s aide, hoping to get a read on the situation, but I had ceased to exist for her as she continued working on her laptop. 

Waiting sucked.  My leg bounced restlessly while I looked about the room, pretending to focus on meaningless décor details for extended periods of time.  Finally, the door opened.  Patricia emerged with a small smile on her face.  Looks like it went well!

“Mr. Gray, Ms. Ayres will see you now.  Please go on in.” 

Patricia looked at me, nodding.  “Nothing to it.  I’ll wait here for you.”

“My apologies, Ms. Hinson.  I’ve been instructed to tell you to return to your home while Mr. Gray speaks with Ms. Ayres.  I will personally escort him home after the interview is concluded.”

I expected more resistance, but Patricia just knelt down and looked me in the eyes.  A small smile bloomed on her face.  Her concern bled through in her expression, if briefly.  I still don’t know why, but for some reason, I reached out and hugged her with all my might.  She gave back as good as she got.  Moments later, I ended it.

“See you later” I said with a nervous smile.

The aide politely opened the door for me, since there was no man’s handle.  Walking in, I saw a single woman in a charcoal suit seated at the head of the conference table, making notes while facing away from me.

I grabbed a booster seat and stool from the stack near the door and selected a chair a respectful distance away.  Fumbling to get seated properly, I heard a voice I never thought I’d hear again.

“Hello, Alex.  How have you been?”

I froze, looking up.

“Ash?”

“Nothing wrong with your memory, I guess.” She smirked.  Her little mannerisms flooded back. 

“But… what are you doing here?”

She chuckled.  “…still not so quick on the uptake though.”

Setting her pen down, she clasped her hands and gave me her undivided attention.  Just seeing her almost brought tears to my eyes.  That part of my life was slowly fading away; her presence just gave it a jolt from a defibrillator.

“You’re the VP?”

Her eyebrows dove, indicating what she thought of my query.  “Yes, Alex.”  She spoke like one would address a small child.  Laying it all out in my head, I had to admit that the pieces fit.  I’d never met anyone who had known more about the virus than Ash, and I knew she had money, and connections.

“I-I don’t know what to say.  You look good, uh…Ms. Ayres.”  I snickered.

She smiled crookedly, raising one eyebrow.  “I’m pretty sure we’re on a first name basis at this point, don’t you? 

“But seriously, I’m glad to see you Alex.  It’s been awhile, and the years look good on you.  But I didn’t come here for idle chat.  You’re here for an interview…of sorts.” 

My mood turned as quickly as the conversation’s tide.  Anger swept over me as it dawned on me that she could have known about me being caged with the Matriarchy all these years.  Hell, maybe she even had something to do with it. 

Ash was perceptive as ever, reading my thoughts.  She frowned, her eyes sympathetic.  “Before you judge me, please listen to what I have to say.

“I told Patricia that I’m here today to interview you for a promotion.”

I nodded impatiently.

“This is only partially true.  She is being considered for the promotion, but you, I want to give a choice.  The choice to leave the Matriarchy and return to your life as a free man, or stay on as you’ve been with Patricia in her new position.”

“Go back, of course!” I blurted, “What do I need to do?”  What was this nonsense?  What kind of choice was that?

“Please, hear me out.  I will only accept your answer if you give it all due consideration.  Right now you see freedom being dangled before you, and you jump at it, not thinking of what that might mean for your life, or the lives of others.  Ever since you came to my attention not long ago, I’ve learned quite a bit about your situation.

“Consider this – is freedom worth a life of comfort, luxury, enjoyment, and fulfillment?”

“That’s-“

Forestalling me, she bulled on, “Wait.  Think it through for a second.  Look how happy you are with us.  You want for nothing – fine clothes, good food, entertainments…” she smirked.  I blushed, thinking of our rendezvous years ago in my dorm room.

“Where else could you – safely! – have a parade of desirable women served up to you?  Do you think you’ll be able to go about in society with your pheromone output and escape harm?  I suspect, after so many partners, it’s even stronger than you know.  Are you aware that Patricia has everyone in your chapter on double the recommended dose of suppressant?  Too many fights, too much bad behavior.”

Wow, that was eye opening.  I’d seen fights before, but…”I didn’t realize she actually cared.”

“She does, and largely for your benefit.  I took several pills myself in preparation for our chat, and I can still feel your pull.  If I hadn’t, I can assure you we’d be having a very different conversation right now.”  She leered at me to drive the point home.

“And don’t forget, you have purpose here.  The noblest goal of all: procreation of the species.  You get to use your loins as they were intended.  What man out there can say that?  Which one wouldn’t want to take your place?  A man in your unique position, as a Mate, is doing good work by spreading his seed.

“Could you say the same if you went home?  I’ll admit that things were bad for men at the beginning.  It’s unfortunate, but some growing pains are unavoidable.  We’ve seen many improvements.  Some of them are the same safeguards that society has put in place.  With these improvements, we haven’t lost a man in over a year, and our inspection teams report broad compliance with our no-tolerance abuse policy.

“If you choose to stay with us, you and Patricia will be moved to a new compound.  This compound is similar in size and scope to a modest sized, fully functional town.  And Patricia would be its highest authority.  I suspect you know by now, but I can tell she cares for you by how she spoke.  Against all odds, you two work well together.  You’ve polished her rough edges, and she’s made you into a fine man.”

“So, sell my freedom for a golden cage?  What about the drugs?  Will you still use them on me to control me?”

She laughed uneasily, getting up from her seat and walking about the room with her hands behind her.

“Did I say something funny?”

“No.  Well…sort of.  I’ll tell you, but I’d like your word that you will never repeat this.  Not even to Patricia.  I only say this now because I want you to make this choice with your eyes wide open.  Full disclosure.”

Slowly, I nodded. 

“You haven’t been administered any drugs for years.  The pills you take now are placebo.  I can’t make excuses for everything that is done with those, but the women are instructed to use commands sparingly. 

“In the vast majority of test cases, after 10-12 months on the drug, subjects showed no significant difference in response to commands between the drug and the control groups.”

I stared at her in horror.

“I’m sure you think I’m evil right now, and perhaps there is truth to it.  I do not agree with everything the Matriarchy does.” She stopped pacing and sat down across from me, looking into my eyes.  “But know that it is out of a genuine desire to do good that we do this.” Her words oozed sincerity.  Bright green eyes stared back at me with sadness, seemingly desperate for my approval.

At worst, I had to change my assessment from mind-bendingly evil to simply insane, but if she was right about the other things – and after some of the arguments that she had made, I was starting to think this may be the case – what about this?  What if the best thing for men really was to be under woman’s rule, at least to some extent?  I had lived that life for years now, and had to admit that it wasn’t as abhorrent as I would have thought.  Moreover, there were times when relinquishing control could be freeing, strangely enough.

Slowly, I nodded, hearing her exhale in relief.

“You know how to make an argument, I’ll give you that.  But the most important factor, you’ve completely ignored.”

“Which is?”

“Love“

“Ahh, yes.  Well, what do I know about love, anyway?  I suppose you think you’d go back to Elise and pick up where you left off.  Get married, buy a house, the 2.5 kids and the car.  That sort of thing?”

I shrugged as if to say “why not?” 

“Yes, you could be with one another again, but be warned: she is not the same naïve, young girl you fell in love with.  And what about you?  Aren’t you different too?  No doubt you’ve felt the same fears in your heart.  Could you find love with each other again?  I won’t deny that it’s possible.  But make no mistake, that path will not be easy.”

Letting the thought float through the air for a minute, I stayed silent for the requisite amount of time I assumed she thought I needed to make a well-formed decision.

“Ash, I’ve listened to your words, and I have your answer – I choose Elise.  I will always choose Elise.  Not because I don’t agree with your arguments for staying, but because of them.  Have I known comfort with the Matriarchy and Patricia?  I cannot deny it.  It’s surprising what human beings can tolerate – hell, even grow to like – given time and repetition.  But as you extoled the virtues of this carefully constructed utopia, I realized how devoid of true happiness my life is now.  

“Can someone be happy without material things?  Maybe it’s possible, but it’s probably pretty damned hard.  But those things don’t make you happy.  People do.  People that put your needs before their own.  Patricia may have come a long way since I met her – she can at least understanding how to relate to men now, and people in general, but she doesn’t know how to love anyone but herself. 

“Of course I choose Elise.  What we had was beyond your understanding.  It’ll be ours again.”

She looked at me for a long minute.  Her face was blank, betraying nothing of whether I had chosen as she hoped. 

“Hmm.  I suppose I should be glad for your confidence, at least.  Very well, I’ll respect your decision.  We must leave at once, in order to minimize complications.  You will travel with my aide, Ms. McComb, by car.  I will join you shortly at the airport.  We will deliver you wherever you want to go.  Please inform Ms. McComb of your chosen destination.” 

“Wait, before I go, can I ask you something?  Why are you doing this for me?”

“My reasons are my own, but I will say that this is only a small part in how I’m trying to personally make the world better.  The Matriarchy is just a tool.  You are a good person Alex.  I’m sincerely hope that, one day, you’ll be able to look back on this experience, and believe that you’ve gained something, as strange as that may sound.”

“And Patricia?  She hasn’t always been kind to me, and we may not love one another, but we shared a deep friendship, and I wish her well.”

“Don’t worry for Patricia.  She will get her promotion.  We have plans for her.”

Hopping down, I walked around the table to her side, and reaching up, laid my hands upon hers.  “Thank you.”  She nodded toward the door.

As I walked through the door out of the conference room, I turned briefly, looking back toward her.  I can’t be sure, but I still swear that I saw her grin out of the side of my eye.

Wait for me Elise.  We’ll be together again soon.