- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Had some time to write today, so here's another quick one.  It's taking longer to get to significant world progression than I had expected, but I'm just having too much fun with the characters. Thanks for reading

Alex


"So, in or out?" I asked as we carried her things to my room.


For a woman, she packed pretty lightly.  We had only her duffel bag full of clothes and essentials - a Very Bradley I had given her for Christmas in the hopes that she might come visit – and her blow-up mattress and pillow.  I felt like a bit of an idiot struggling to carry a deflated mattress that was nearly as big as I am, but I'd sooner look completely ridiculous doing it than admit I needed her help.  It turns out that an inflatable mattress made to comfortably sleep a 10 foot, 500 pound woman is not diminutively sized.


The image of the giantess with the tiny cotton duffel next to the normal-sized guy carrying a 90 pound inflatable mattress would have been comical, no doubt.  At least the onset of dusk was protecting me the scorn of strangers.


"What do you mean?" she asked.


"Tonight, I mean.  Do you want to stay in, or go out?  I think both would be fun." I explained, donning a crafty look.


"Hmm.  Well, it's been awhile since I've been to a college party.  I may be comfortable in public now, thanks to you, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of attention yet."


She skipped ahead for a second and turned around, imploring, "Are you really sure you don't want me to get that for you?  It's gotta be heavy.  It looks like you can barely see where you’re going."


"I'm fine, really.  It’s not really heavy, just bulky.” 


Yeah, that’s it…  She was right about it blocking my view though.  I craned my neck to see around its mass.  A month ago, I doubt I could have carried it more than a couple hundred feet.


"El, I know it's crazy, but the virus has been changing me too." She looked surprised. "I'm not growing like you, but my strength has increased considerably since I got back to school.  Same with my endurance.  Ash told me the virus augments a whole host of physical aspects in compatible male infected.  This is apparently the difference between me and other males - for whatever reason my DNA is more compatible." I shrugged


"Hmmm, so I guess I don’t need to take it easy on you the next time we...you know." Elise asked, an evil grin on her face.


Me and my big mouth... 


"Well, how 'bout we just take it slow?"


She nodded, still all smiles.


"About tonight; we don't have to go to some huge frat party.  Some of my friends are having a smaller get together tonight.  They're usually pretty low-key, and I know most of the regulars.  You know, quarters, flip cup, music, quarter keg of beer.  That sort of thing."


I could tell she liked the idea of slowly being reintroduced into the wild, so to speak, so I pressed that.  "My buddy Jason, who's hosting tonight, is dating an infected girl, and she always comes.  So you'll be in good company.  Come on, what do you say?"


She relented, "Ok, sounds fun. But we leave right away if I want to, OK?"


"Of course! Gimme a little credit here.  Would the guy willing to carry this monstrosity for you not do everything he could to make sure you're having a good time?"


She spied me struggling under the huge bulk of the plastic mattress.


"Point taken."


Man, me and my stupid pride.  Why did the school have to put the student parking lot 100 miles from the dorms, anyway?


We finally returned from the ruck march that was the walk from the parking lot and I opened the door for her, collapsing on the couch as I dropped the mattress.  The thing sounded like a depth charge going off as it hit the floor.  Elise said I was being a baby.  Baby?  No. Child?  OK, maybe, in a sense.  The math wasn't difficult.  With our relative sizes, I appeared to her as a 8-year-old would to me.  It made me wonder what she saw in such a small partner, but I could tell she loved me more than anything, so I didn't dwell.


Looking up, I noticed Elise was standing right in front of me, which only served to exaggerate her size against my supine form.


"So, you never said anything about my new height" she said coyly.  She knew damned well I found her height to be a huge turn-on.  Hmmmm...where was she going with this?


She was relentless.  "I'm 8 foot 8 now.  Over a foot taller than I was when you left.  I was pretty worried I wouldn't even be able to drive to get here.  It was a terrrrrrible squeeze, but I eventually made it work with the new seat.  My ass was pinched the whooooolle way here though.  It’s really sore." 


She faced away from me and gave me an eyeful of her perfect heart-shaped butt in skin-tight leather pants.  I sat up to get a better look.  She looked over her shoulder at me, feigning an innocent, demure look.


"Think my big stwong man might be able to wub it for me a wittle?  It would make me feel sooo much bettewr after that wong dwive."


She slowly backed toward me, swaying, as I sat on the couch, her divine derriere appearing to get even larger and curvier as it drew nearer at eye level.  I eagerly reached out to grab her. My dormant fires were immediately roaring as I touched the indescribable sensuousness of the pliable leather covering soft skin and toned muscle.  I was only able to feel her for a moment when she pulled away.


“Uh uh.” She shook her head slowly, teasing. 


“When I say rub, I mean with your pelvis, not with your hands.”


Well, looks like that shower would have to wait.


 


As I got ready for the party, Elise took a nap on my couch.  With most of her lower legs dangling from the edge of the armrest, I figured she must have been uncomfortable, but I supposed maybe she was used to it.  


The intensity of our lovemaking had been mind-blowing, but I wondered what Elise must be feeling.  With my stimulation at the expert hands of Ash earlier as well as my increased stamina, Elise came four times by the time I could hold out no longer. 


Something bothered me slightly though.  I had noticed a glint in her eye when I offered to let her get on top after we warmed up with some frenzied touching.  She seemed to war with something internally, and told me she’d rather have me from behind.  It drove me wild when she begged me to fuck her.  Her tone pleading, not commanding.  I hoped she wasn’t overcompensating for the actions she regretted earlier. 


Tomorrow, I vowed, would be all about her desires.  Secretly, I felt a thrill at the idea of being an object from which she could take her pleasure.  That was it!  I’d surprise her in the morning with the gift of my body, to be used however she willed.  I started getting stiff just thinking about it.


Standing over her angelic form, I realized I cared more about her desires than my own.  Was this love?  I had no experience with that, but I knew then that I would do anything to be with her.  She clearly feared damaging my trust above all else.  I needed to make her see that she could never lose it.


It was 9:15; almost time to go.  I shook her gently to wake her.  Puddles of liquid chocolate unveiled to regard me.  She gave the cutest little – ok, maybe big – stretch with one arm kinked and the other extended, scrunching up her face.


We left after Elise took a quick shower and dressed in the same clothes she arrived in, only taking moments to brush her hair and put on makeup.  I’d never seen a woman get ready faster.


“Want to walk?” I asked, “Jason’s a sophomore.  He lives just off campus.  The air is clear and the stars are beautiful this time of year.”  I wanted a bit of quality time with her before we met up with my friends.


“Mmm, sounds lovely.” she said, looping her arm under mine and snuggling up to me.  She had to bend over to do it, but my woman was a girly girl at heart, and she knew I loved that about her.


--


We walked along the gravel promenade that followed the river, our steaming breath eddying into the crisp air.  The warm light of the lampposts was the only punctuation against the dark celestial blanket of Rigel, Sirius, and their heavenly brethren.  Hand in hand, we strolled through the near-perfect silence of the winter night, the crunch of our footsteps beating a counterpoint to the soothing sounds of the river lapping upon ice floes. 


I relished the privacy the cold afforded us, so I pulled her to a bench and huddled to her side, reaching my arm around her upper back.  Elise slouched to make herself small, laying her head on top of mine, her longer arm hugging me about my midsection. 


Shattering our contented silence, my voice was a whisper,


“I love you Elise.”


Quickly roused from her soporific state, she pulled back and gazed at me.  In the smallest voice I thought an 8 foot 8 inch body could make, she breathed, “Really?”


“Yes. I think I’ve loved you since I came back to school.  You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman: wit, intelligence, gentleness, compassion, and an astoundingly sexy body.”  The last I said with a bit of a smirk, chuckling. 


“Elise, you are so far out of my league, I would be a blithering idiot not to make you mine if given the opportunity.  I still feel terrible about overlooking the most incredible woman I have ever known before this infection took hold, but you are too good to be true.  You’re like the comfortable bicycle I grew up with that fit me like no other.  The bicycle only I knew everything about.  Only now, the bicycle suddenly fits me as an adult, and all the joy I experienced with it is returned to me, enhanced from the new experiences we can share.”


I was glad when she didn’t see my face go red from my lame analogy.  Way to impress your first love, man…tell her she’s like the Huffy you had growing up.  Agh, stupid!


She was my woman, but she was a woman nonetheless, so I should have expected what followed.


“Oh, so I’m a bicycle then?  And an old one at that?”  Her eyebrows lowered dangerously, but clearly this was merely a jest when a tiny smile crept across her face.


“What, no joke about riding me?”  Apparently when you tell a woman that cares for you that you love her for the first time, it forgives all manner of sins.  Nice!


We both laughed at that and returned to our catharsis in one another’s arms.


“I love you, Alex.”


“I love you too, El”


We kissed then, gently, on the mouth; my lust surprisingly absent in the moment.  Her shimmering satiny lips pressed to mine and sublimely soft.  Eyes closed, my tongue quested for contact with its partner. Time slipped away as we sank deeper into one another, two lovers experiencing the unparalleled bliss of love in first bloom on a cold February night.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. Next time our lovers will get to interact with other people as a couple (simmering long overdue, I recognize) at the party.