- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm not the author but I do have his permission to post it here. I hope you guy enjoy and can't wait for chapter 2 like me.

The Author is Ginbug. Here is his DA account. http://ginbug.deviantart.com/

Joe huffed an annoyed sigh as he pushed open his car door, returning from yet another day of failed job hunting he felt as though nothing had gone his way since he received his diploma. He stared at his parents house with a frown. It was a pleasant enough house in a nice, upper middle class neighborhood, however at this point of his life he didn’t expect to be living there full time. He ought to be out on his own with a career and a girlfriend with his own place somewhere fun like in the city. Most of his friends were out living that life and it was becoming more embarrassing going out on the town with them as their taste in night life reflected their growing bank accounts, meanwhile Joe had to pinch any penny he laid his hands on. 
Movement to his side caught his attention. A black, luxury car pulled up in the drive of the neighbors house. He felt his heart quicken as the dark haired beauty that drove the car stepped out onto her driveway. Her name was Ms. Harshwinny and Joe had oogled over her ever since she moved in when you was a young teenager. His infatuation with her perhaps set the standard for any girl he had been attracted too. Long and silky dark brown hair that she kept perfectly groomed whenever he had ever seen her. A healthy frame with generous curves and thighs that were both sexy and powerful. He had seen her many times basking in the sun on hot summer days, her belly was always taunt, clearly she worked out to keep her muscles strong but did not lose her feminine softness. With a flick of her hair her light blue eyes fell on him. She tended to wear a serious face but her full, dark red lips formed a grin when she saw him. He did his best to give a casual wave. 
“Afternoon Joe.” She called, her heels clacking loudly against the pavement as she strolled up to her house. She was tall without the heels, standing a handful of inches over 6’. With the heels though he felt as though he might have been watching a Giantess walk away in the distance. He forced himself to give a pleasant reply back that came out stuttered and awkward. Even after years of living next to her he could never maintain a calm composure around her. He felt as though she must have noticed by now. He would give anything for just one night with her as he had dreamt so many times over the years. Sometimes she would be her natural height, sometimes she would be taller than skyscrapers to him. He sighed as she turned for her door, she may as well be as tall as a skyscraper, a man of his stature would have no chance with a tall woman like that, she was over a foot taller than him! 
He slung his car door shut and plodded his way into the house. For the rest of the afternoon and throughout the evening he couldn’t keep his mind off of Ms. Harshwinny. He hardly heard his parents over dinner, he had grown weary of assuring them that the next interview would be the ticket. That he could hold off applying to restaurants or labor jobs just a bit longer and his dream job would appear to him. Or at least something that paid more than minimum wage. 
He wondered how a woman such as Ms. Harshwinny hadn’t been snatched up throughout her life. Sure several times he had jealously watched men enter her home. Always they wore expensive suits and were just as tall as herself. He could satisfy her, if given the chance, sure he could. He’d do anything she told him to do. He’d grovel at her feet, and enjoy doing it! Hell he’d pay to do it! 
It had gotten late and he couldn’t sleep. The day dreams about his dream woman intertwined with the frustrations of his recent poor luck and short comings made him anxious. He stepped outside after sneaking a beer from the fridge and leaned out on the banister of his parent’s back porch. It was a partly cloudy night and the moon was casting a bright white haze over the sky. Hardly a star shone through. He took a sip of his beer and scanned the clouds and was surprised to see a quick white streak dart through the sky between the dark gray pillows. He exhaled heavily from his nose, his luck wasted on a rare shooting star bright enough to show itself on a night like this. He let a pathetic hope follow the streak behind the clouds. That just once everything would go his way, that he could score Ms. Harshwinny just as he had always dreamed it. 
He chuckled to himself and shook his head, “That would be the day.” 


His Friday did not start much better. One interview cancelled and the other seemed like it wanted to rope him into some pyramid scheme. As he filled his car with gas he could feel his savings draining from the pump. His pent up frustration felt as though it could burst out of his lungs at any moment but he wasn’t one to make a scene. He was always so timid, and perhaps, he realized, that might be part of his problem. 
He pulled into his parent’s drive in the same old spot, same old routine. His legs felt heavy crawling out of his car as if they might be the first part of him to finally give up. A brief spark filled him though as Ms. Harshwinny pulled into her own drive. He realized it was about the same time he had arrived home yesterday. Pathetic as it was, it was one of his few comforts to even glimpse his dream woman just once a day. 
“Joe, come here a moment.” 
Joe blinked, glancing around himself for a moment before back at her.
Ms. Harshwinny folded her arms and swayed her hips to the side, “Yes, you Joe.” 
Joe tried not to walk awkwardly as he approached her, sure she just intended to pass along a message to give to his parents. “Is, uh, Is there something I can help you with?” He asked. 
Ms. Harshwinny smiled and leaned her elbows on the hood of her car as she looked at him, leaning down was the only way she could look him dead in the eye rather than towering over him. “Why yes, there is.” Her lips, coated in dark red lipstick curled in a grin he could not quite place. 
Joe stopped a few feet short of her car and fought to the urge to wring his fingers together as he often did when he was nervous. “Oh ,uhm.” He rubbed the back of his head, “Well, ah, what do you need?” 
Her voice lowered a bit, “I’m bored, Joe. Take me out tonight.” 
He nearly choked on his own spit. “T-Take you…?” 
“You know. Dinner, maybe stop somewhere for a cocktail or two.” She sighed, “I’ve just been so bored lately, you’re a young fun dude right?” She tilted her head and twirled a finger in her hair. Her bright blue eyes bore into his face, nearly making him tremble. 
“Well, yeah, sure, I guess.” He forced a laugh, “I’m a bit tight on cash though.” His blood ran cold. Why’d he say that?!
Ms. Harshwinny laughed and stood back to her full height, “Oh don’t worry darling, it’ll be my treat. You just come ring the bell at 7 oclock.” She gave him a wink before twirling around towards her house. 
Joe stood slack-jawed as she walked away. Her curves slipping alluringly beneath the black skirt she wore with her work clothes. “O-O-Okay. I’ll be there at 7 then.” What the hell just happened. As he turned back towards his own house he slapped himself on the cheek to make sure he wasn’t day dreaming. What on earth made her want to ask him out? Was it a date? Or was she just looking for a young person to hang out around town in? 

By 6:30 Joe had showered twice, the second time because he felt he had used too much cologne. He sat in his room debating on whether or not he should wear a tie with his nice button up shirt. He imagined Ms. Harshwinny went to only the most ritzy restaurants and bars. After a heavy sigh he put himself in front of the mirror to tie his tie. By the time he got to as close to perfect as he could get it was 6:45. He hurried down the stairs, happy his parent’s weren’t home to question where he was going so well dressed. He still had fifteen minutes, and his nerves were strained. He stopped by the fridge and grabbed a beer. He guzzled it down as he mentally ran through conversations he imagined them having. He tried to picture himself as a confident man worthy of walking into a nice place with a woman of her caliber on his arm. 
6:50. Did his breath smell like beer? He rushed upstairs to brush his teeth again. 
6:56 he was out the door. Her house loomed over him like Mt. Doom looming over Frodo and Sam. Best not to discuss Lord of the Rings with her. He paced awkwardly in front of the door, constantly checking the time until 6:59 slowly shifted to 7:00. His quivering finger rung the doorbell. Perhaps he should have knocked instead? For some reason he felt it might have been more masculine. 
A few strenuous moments passed and Joe nearly wanted to flee the scene. As much as he dreamed of this opportunity he never in a million years imagined it would actually happen. It was too real for him, something that ought to only be fantasy. 
The door opened. Ms. Harshwinny wore a silky red dress and tall heels that had her staring down at him as if she were a giant. “Right on time.” She said, as if it were mostly to herself, making a mental note. 
“I try to be p-punctual.” Joe stammered, he forced a smile. Why did he have to stutter around her? 
She grinned with amusement and placed a hand on his shoulder as she made her way out the door. “So what are you feeling tonight? Italian? American? Sushi?” 
“Anyhting is fine, really.” Joe said. Or maybe she wanted him to make the choice himself? 
“I’m feeling Sushi.” She said matter of factly. 
“Oh, cool. I haven’t had much sushi.” Joe replied. Cool. He thought to himself in frustration. 
She unlocked the car and he fumbled to open her door for her. “Maybe the other’s then?” She asked, arching a brow at him as she unthanklingly lowered himself into the drivers seat.” 
“O-Oh no. I, uh, I like to try new things.” He said with a nod. “Sushi sounds great!” 
“Well that’s good.” She said. Her eyes flicked up and down, sizing him up. “I imagine you’re in for a treat.” 
“I’m very excited.” He said, trying to stifle the shake in his voice. Something about the way she spoke the last phrase send shivers throughout his body. 
“Well go on. Get in.” She said, nodding her head towards the passenger seat. 
“Right, Right.” He said with a forced laugh. He heard her giggle as he closed the door and made his way to his own side. 
They drove silently for a few minutes before she spoke. “So you are still looking for a job, hm?” She asked, glancing at him for only a moment. 
He shrugged and nodded, “Yeah. I have a few interviews lined up next week.” 
“Anything exciting?” She asked. 
“I-I guess any job would be now.” He replied. 
“Surely you wouldn’t be satisfied with just any job!” She said. “If that were the case you could just go work at the mall.” 
Joe shrugged, “Well I guess I’d like to make a bit more money than that.” 
“Ahh! There we go.” She replied, “How much are you looking to make? What price excites you.” 
Joe debated for a few moments, then offered, “Well, at least forty six thousand starting salary.” 
She laughed, “Is that all?” 
“Well, it’s a tough market for college graduates. No one wants to hire.” Joe explained. 
Ms. Harshwinny hummed and nodded her head. She seemed to be lost in thought for a few minutes, allowing some time for Joe to collect his mind a bit. He tried to keep his eyes from wandering, but the passing street lamps tossing shadows across her generous cleavage made it difficult. Would she wear a dress like that if she didn’t intend for him to look? And those thighs, separated by only a half foot of space between the passenger seat and drivers seat. They were soft, yet the muscle and strength was notable beneath the skin. The way she managed to drive a manual in high heels, her red toenail polish glinting as she moved her left foot from accelerator to clutch. Her hands gripped the shifter delicately, yet she controlled it with accuracy. He nearly gasped as he watched her finger tips play with the tip of the very phallic stick shift. He met her gaze briefly as she cast a sideways glance towards him, a crooked grin on her lush lips. Had she caught his eyes wandering? Did she care? 

They arrived at the restaurant, a ritzy joint downtown complete with valet parking. As Joe neared the door he felt Ms. Harshwinny’s arm slip around his. He felt as though the heartbeat beneath his shirt would be noticeable. The atmosphere inside was moderately lit, a quiet murmur of conversation only interrupted by the clang of utensils and plates. 
“Two please.” She said before Joe had the chance to announce themselves to the hostess himself. 
“Yes, of course. Right this way.” The young blonde haired girl said before leading them deeper into the restaurant. Joe could hardly believe someone could get a table in this place without a reservation. 
They continued idle conversation, Joe noted how Ms. Harshwinny was always very direct with their waitress, not in a rude way, but she always managed to ask for exactly what she wanted, and never hesitating or apologizing for doing so. She was very particular with how she wanted her meat cooked, or her vegetables prepared, or the amount of dressing for her salad. It was fascinating to watch, and yet Joe was not very surprised. He always fantasized her this way. 
They recieved their food and spoke rather randomly about this and that before Ms. Harshwinny brought up an interesting discussion. 
“So Joe.” She started, twirling a carrot slice through the pink sauce dribbled over her meat. “Any college sweethearts still buzzing around?” 
Joe cleared his throat and shook his head, “No...No not really.” He swallowed as her lips parted in a smile as she delicately pulled the carrot from her fork, her tongue swirling it deeper into her mouth in a way that he imagined was intended for him to watch. 
“Oh no?” She asked with feigned shock. 
“W-Why do you ask?” 
She shrugged, “Oh. Curious, of course.” 
Joe nearly jumped from the table as he felt her foot brush against his leg. At first he thought it might have been an accident, her legs being so long, however she let it linger there. “Oh, I see.” He said, he qucikly took a drink from his beer. 
Ms. Harshwinny grinned, “So you must be have a very liberated schedule. No girlfriend, no job.” She hummed, “I could use a man like you.” 
Joe choked on his beer.
“Relax.” She said. “You know, I have an opening beneath me.” 
Joe’s eyes widened. 
“At the office.” 
“I-Is that so?” He stammered. Everything she did and said seemed to have double meaning. 
“Human resources would prefer I take a girl, an ethnic girl even better….but…” She rolled her eyes. 
“Are...Are you offering me...a job?” He asked, quite startled. 
“Of sorts.” She said, her foot continuing to brush along his calf. 
“I mean...um…” 
“I always prefer to have men working beneath me. But sometimes they can be less than obedient. And that certainly wouldn’t serve me correctly.” 
Joe cleared his throat again, idly stabbing at his vegetables as she continued. Was this all just an elaborate job interview? His hopes seemed partially dashed...yet a job should make him happy. 
“You would be obedient.” She said with a nod. She locked eyes with him, “Wouldn’t you, Joe?” 
“I-I-I-” He stammered, trying to piece together his thoughts, “Well I mean, yes. Of course.” He took a deep breath, “So that’s why you wanted to take me out tonight?” 
Ms. Harshwinny laughed, “Oh no. This idea came second..” She pushed her mostly empty plate to the side and leaned forward on the table, her ample bosom hanging beneath the top of her dress, threatening to show more than the clothing was intended. He could see the texture of her black lace bra- he quickly darted his eyes back into hers to find her smiling in such a way that made his heart rate triple. “I think quickly Joe. You will have to be very good on me to stay on top of this.” She tilted her head to the side, “Or do you prefer to stay on bottom?” She laughed as a feverish wave of emotion spread across his face. “So. I take it you’ll accept my offer?” 
Joe nodded, not quite sure which offer she was talking about. He would agree to anything that came out of this woman’s mouth. He would do anything. 
“Good.” She held up her wine glass. “A toast to the start of a very successful night, then.” 

Joe was in no mood for dessert by the time their bill came to the table, he did his best to try and pay at least part of it but Ms. Harshwinny would have none of it. The alcohol helped him to relax, just a bit, but she was certain to keep him jittery as she clung to his hand as they left the restaurant and began their journey home. 
When they arrived Joe was unsure if he should try to follow her inside or not but she quickly offered him a cocktail and lured him to her front door with her hand in his. She quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside. 
“T-Thanks for the dinner Ms-” Joe was cut off from his attempt at pleasantries as she pulled him inside after her by the collar. He wasn’t prepared for it, not even with all the flirtatious chatter. He found himself in a position he had only dreamed of as her lips engulfed his in a powerful kiss, sucking the breath from him as she drew away. 
She said nothing as she strolled away after breaking the kiss, merely throwing a smile over her shoulder as she led him towards the kitchen. He followed her like a lost puppy, unsure what to do because he still didn’t believe any of this was real. He had a very real panic that he might wake up from this dream. 
“Scotch or rum?” She asked. 
“Uh...Scotch?” He asked as if there could be a wrong answer. 
She bent over before him to reach into a lower cabinet. He nearly fell over. She took from it an intricately blown bottle that looked very expensive and popped the top off. She poured the brownish liquid into two glasses over a handful of ice cubes before then leading him into her living room. She fell back into her large couch with a sign, leaving Joe uncertain of where to sit. He stood over her foolishly. 
“Be a dear and help me with my heels.” She grinned at him and placed the two glasses on the table next to the couch. 
“Y-Yeah of course.” He sat down by her feet which she then laid on his lap. His fingers nearly trembled as he gripped the little latches. She hummed pleasantly as her first foot sprung free, she placed it on his thigh and took a sip of scotch. He liberated the next foot and placed her high heels on the floor next to him. She didn’t move her feet, he had always liked feet and hers were as beautiful as he might have dreamed. He felt bold for a moment and took one in his hand, gently rubbing his thumb on the ball of her foot. 
“Mmm. That’s nice.” She said, her toes flexing then relaxing. 
Joe continued, he had massaged any of his girlfriend’s feet that would allow him. He felt he was quite good at it by now. Ms. Harshwinny seemed to agree, smiling to herself with her eyes closed. Her hands reached up to the straps of her dress as she twisted from side to side slowly, occasionally letting out a moan of delight as he continued to massage her feet. He could feel a growing pressure in his pants, only accelerated as she slipped one strap of her dress off her shoulder, her teeth biting into her lush bottom lip. 
“Oh I will find many uses for you…” She said softly. Her smile broadened as the foot he was not massaging found the lump in his pants. She lowered her foot onto it, gripping the edge of his cock with her toes. He feared he might expell himself too early if she kept it up. “Many uses.” She gripped her breasts in her hands and gasped, arching her back as she slid off the next strap. She pulled the dress over her head as he watched with wide eyes, his hips squirming as he became fully aroused. She laid out on the couch now in only her bra and panties, generous amounts of flesh exposed beneath the skimpy lace. Her foot continued to rub against his cock, he let out a slight moan. 
He went to escalate things, yet she firmly planted a foot against his chest as he went to stand up. She grinned at him as he gave her a confused look, standing a full leg span away, her toes tapping on his still clothed chest. 
“Can’t get much further with these on.” She said, her big toe of her right foot poking down his chest until she finally prodded the all too obvious lump of arousal in his pants. “Lose ‘em.” 
“O-Of course.” He stammered. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the floor. His undershirt soon followed. He wasn’t in bad shape, but he wasn’t the image of masculine strength either, being short always made it tough to lose weight and gain muscle tone. He hoped she wouldn’t be turned off by it. She continued to grin though, her eyes flickering between his own, and his pants. He took a deep breath as he undid his belt, he stumbled as he realized he had forgotten to take off his shoes first. Finally he was standing before her in just his underwear and she giggled. He glanced to look down at why. His erect cock was already poking through the hole in his boxer shorts. 
“Looks like someone couldn’t wait.” She said before giggling again. She bit her lip as she lowered her foot to his cock again, “He likes my feet, does he?” 
Joe’s cheeks grew warm, his secret fetish revealing itself, “I-I think he likes all of you.” He said, trying to sound smooth. 
“Well if you worship me well, you can gain all of this.” She said, slipping her hand down from her chin to the edge of her panties. She smirked, “And take off the shorts, you look rediculous.” 
Joe nodded quickly and pulled off his boxers. As he righted himself he found her foot sliding up from the base of his cock, pressing it upwards so that her whole foot covered it, he nearly came right there, and might have if she did not continue to slip her foot higher. Her eyes coaxed him to take action, curious and yet also demanding to see what he would do. He did what he always imagined he would do. He lowered to one knee, her foot in his hands, and kissed the sole of it. From this angle she truly was a giantess too him, her long legs seemed to stretch forever into the canyon between her thighs. He watched and continued to kiss and lick her feet and toes as she undid her bra, smiling slightly at him as her bare chest finally fell free, still perky and smooth even at her age. She was perfect. 
He finally moved beyond her feet, kissing his way up the long stretch of legs. She hummed and gasped, her thumbs teasing the edges of her panties however she would wait until his lips had pressed all the way up to the edge of her thighs. He could smell her unique, feminine scent, could almost feel the moisture in the air in the heat of her. Her powerful thighs wrapped around his shoulders. He reached beneath her, her hips raising, allowing his fingers to grip her last shred of clothing and begin pulling in down. He was suddenly surrounded by her, fully exposed. Her pussy lured him closer, her panties not completely pulled away gripped his back tightly and her thighs kept him locked in place. He dove forward, ignoring his lack of experience going down on woman the urge to do anything at all to please this woman took over his instincts. 
He lost himself in her, and was only brought back when her hands pulled him by the hair upwards. She managed to kick off her panties as she pulled him up and over her belly, allowing him a few moments to enjoy her breasts with his tongue. She gripped his jaw in her hand and kissed him, using her other hand to pull his cock inside of her. He nearly shuddered at the feeling of it. His dream come true, inside Ms. Harshwinny, a once unclimbable mountain. 
It took much effort to last long enough for her to attain her fill. She laid back on the couch for a few moments, smiling and gasping, a light coat of sweat had built up on her perfect frame. Finally her eyes opened and locked with his, “Good boy.” She said, “You will find that I always reward an excellent performance.” She sat up and pushed him back into the couch cushions before lowering herslf to his still erect cock. Her tongue was long and very skillful as she slipped it around him. He felt himself sliding deep inside of her, as his flesh disappeared beneath her lips he could see her engulfing him fully. She was in control, he was at the will of her tongue, even when giving him head she was still always the one with the power. He came in her throat, which caused her to giggle with his cock still in the depths of her mouth, the sensation of vibrations were nearly painful on his freshly used member. 
She curled up on the couch next to him and handed him his glass of scotch, the ice was melted by now. He still wondered if he might wake up, never in a million years had he expected to find himself naked on her couch with her own naked body pressed against his, sitting quietly and drinking scotch. 
They fucked again in the kitchen when they went to refill their drinks, and then again right before bed. Joe felt he would be satisfied if he never had sex again in his life. He fell asleep easily with Ms. Harshwinny’s head pressed against his shoulder, his body exhausted and fulfilled. 
The next morning he woke up to see her sitting up and stretching at the edge of the bed. She glanced over towards him and smiled, “Morning honey, come now it’s time to get ready for work.” 
Joe tilted his head, there was something so casual with how she said it. As if it were routine. Something else seemed off. She naturally towered over him, yet sitting there on the edge of the bed she seemed, taller than usual. Not drastically, but enough to make him a little dizzy as he tried to piece it together. He nearly gasped as she stood up, not only because her body, but she seemed as though she must have been in high heels. He sat up and watched her walk into the bathroom, her head was nearly brushing the doorway. He sat there for a few moments, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He must be a bit delirious from the night before. 
“Joe are you coming?” Her voice called from the bathroom over the sound of the shower turning on. “If you wait too long you’ll be showering alone.” 
Joe ignored his thoughts and leaped out of bed.

Chapter End Notes:

This story will be about 5 chapters long.