- Text Size +

I looked up as my girlfriend came into the room. "Happy anniversary!" she said. "I got us something!"

She held up her hand. In it was a small vial labeled with one word in block capitals: GROWTH.

I had introduced her to my fantasy for giant women. Though initially hesitant, she was willing to try some light roleplay. Eventually she came to enjoy it just as much as I did. Now, she was ready to make it real.

"How did you...?" I asked.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get in the car. We've got a city to visit."

---

An hour later, we were sitting on an empty side-street downtown. We were going to leave the car here for a quick getaway when the fun was over. Right then, she was removing her clothes.

"All right," she said, now fully nude.

She uncapped the bottle and drank.

Instantly, she began to grow. Soon she was ten feet tall! Then twenty, then thirty! I quickly lost track. She bent down and extended her hand; I climbed on. She then placed me on her head, where I could safely observe the pandemonium that was about to ensue. I grabbed some strands of hair. They were as thick as ropes. We had fantasized about this so many times before. So many hours we had spent just talking about what we (or mostly she) would do in this sort of scenario - the rampages, the destruction, the sexuality, the hedonism. But this was actually happening, was actually real!

Eventually her growth slowed, then stopped. She was so large that a person standing on the ground couldn't reach her ankle. She was fifteen stories tall. Most of the buildings were taller than her, so she was blocked of from the view of people elsewhere in town.

Looking into one of the buildings, we saw a group of businessmen having a meeting. They were apparently oblivious to her. She tapped on the window. They jumped back, screamed. She smiled innocently, then abruptly thrust her hand through the window, grabbing one. He looked so tiny in her palm. While the others looked on, paralyzed in horror, she raised him to her mouth, stuck him inside, chewed, and swallowed. She broke out into a wide grin.

It was her first kill. It wouldn't be her last.

"Holy shit!" I shouted. "That was incredible!"

"Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

She thrust her hands inside, grabbed more screaming workers, and sent them to the same fate.

When she was finished feasting, I had to ask her: How did they taste?

"Amazing. There's nothing in the world like it. I could get used to this."

Now it was time to reveal herself in a more well-trafficked area. She thrust herself into the building, like it wasn't even there. She held up a hand above her head, as though shielding herself but it was for my benefit - being smacked clean in the face with falling rubble didn't so much as phase her. She laughed as she saw screaming businesspeople falling to their deaths.

---

She emerged from the pile of rubble onto a busy street. One foot landed on a car, smashing it flat, killing everyone inside. The other landed on the sidewalk, turning multiple people into a thin paste. Before the people below could even react, she dropped to all-fours. I held on for dear life as the sudden change in position almost threw me off. A car smashed into her breast, but she didn't even flinch. "Hello there, little ones." She chuckled softly. "I think we'll have some fun."

She grabbed a car and threw it at the sidewalk. It took out multiple people before embedding itself in the side of a building. She grabbed a car, saw that it was inhabited by a screaming family, dropped them to their deaths. She stomped her feet, causing the ground to shake and turning more powerless, defenseless, innocent people into a blood-red splatter. She thrust her hips into a building, causing it to collapse. She grabbed more fleeing pedestrians and threw them in her mouth. She became a whirlwind of destruction and murder. Soon, the neighborhood was little more than blood and masonry.

"So, what do you think? A good warm-up?"

"Jesus Christ, I love you. This is everything I ever dreamed of and more."

"Glad you like it. We're not nearly done."

---

She sat down and leaned against the building, which groaned against her weight. In one hand, she held a bus full of shrieking people. Her palm covered the door, ensuring that they couldn't get out. She lowered me from her head with her free hand, positioned me just above her crotch.

"Let's go."

She slid the bus inside herself, let out a soft moan. "Be careful!" she shouted as I set to work on her clitoris. I began to rub my own sex against it. She moved the bus in and out, in and out, faster and faster. The screams from the bus grew louder at first, then quieted down as the people inside were either tired out or shaken to death. Juice seeped out from her pussy; it tasted amazing. Above, she toyed with her nipples using her free hand. Her breaths were faster, shorter, harder. She leaned further and further back against the building, causing it to emit moans of its own - moans of protest.

I was soon ready to come. So was she. As she let out a loud moan, we both finished. She thrust her back into the building, which gave way  beneath her might. It collapsed in a shower of dust and rubble.

"Did the earth move for you, too?" She grinned.

---

Another street. She was trying to stuff as many people into her pussy as she could. When her powerful muscles compressed them, they burst with a loud pop. "You hear that?" she asked. "That is the sound of power."

---

On another street, she corralled off a large group of people, forced them to choose the three among them who looked tastiest. She made them look on while she ate their selections. She chewed exaggeratedly, opening her mouth so that the crowd could see the mangled pile of gore.

Then she ate the rest of them.

---

She tried to see how few kicks she could use to destroy a building. When that got boring, she tried punches. Then she smashed them with her breasts. Most of the city was leveled this way.

---

A unit of the military rolled up in tanks and personnel carriers. Quickly setting me down safely on a nearby building, she moved to engage the new threat.
It was no challenge. Their bullets bounced harmlessly off her. Their tank shells couldn't make a dent. She stomped them all flat. The once- proud fighting force was now no more than red stains and twisted metal.

---

She idly played with herself as she lay amidst the rubble and corpses. I stood on her chest and surveyed the devastation. "Man, I sure am glad I'm your boyfriend. I'd hate to be one of them." She had proven her superiority over mankind, shown that she was more worthy of survival than them. And she had chosen me to accompany her. "You know," I said, "You've got the ultimate trump card in any argument from here on out. I'll pretty much have to give you your way, since you can just drink a potion and crush me like an ant."

She laughed. "Come on, I'd never do that to you! Well, probably never. Don't give me any ideas..."

She abruptly sat up, catching me in her hand as I fell. "We need to get going; the potion's about to wear off."

When she started shrinking, we were about a block and a half from the car. By the time we reached it, she was normal-sized; I ran alongside her. She hurriedly dressed, then retrieved a wig from the trunk and put it on. "So people won't recognize me," she explained.

We were able to blend in with the other survivors fleeing the city by car. With her disguise, no one gave her a second glance. We took a perverse thrill in that - to be able to move among the people she had just robbed of friends and families and neighbors without so much as a sideways glance.

---

We snuggled as we lay in bed. In front of us, a TV blared. It had been a day and a half since she paid her visit to the city, but she was still all anybody talked about. Right now, they were panning over the wreckage. "We still haven't got a concrete death toll. It's most likely going to be incredible. You can see that the attacker didn't leave a thing standing. Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and their families."

She grinned. "I hope I killed at least a million of the bastards." (The total casualty reports would come out to be one million, two hundred fifty thousand, eight hundred eleven dead, with an additional forty thousand, two hundred fifty-seven missing - but we didn't know that yet. When the news came in, we were ecstatic - she could slaughter so many and get away unscathed!)

We snuggled closer, both basking in her power and glory. "Remind me," she said, "to see about whipping up another one of those potions next year."