- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Welcome back to This Job Sucks! That's right, I'm starting from the ground up. In case you don't know, I deleted all my fetish writing work years ago out of shame and generally poor writing quality (and some problematic topics). But now I'm back! Please enjoy the story, and please leave a review and let me know what you like and what you'd like to see next. I need inspiration damn it.



Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the only remaining chapter from the original, and only because for some reason Giantessworld literally refused to let me delete it. It's not my strongest work, but it's a relic of my old writing, so why not leave it in for nostalgia purposes? Enjoy.

TAGS: F(36)/fm(various), 5,000 ft., Feet, Vore, Giga, Violent/Destruction

Destiny Anne Scott. The name was well renowned throughout the city of Pine Falls, a city just a short drive south of Portland, Oregon. And for good reason- Destiny was a member of the city council. But more than that, she was known to be quite outspoken and fierce. Standing at an imposing 6'2, and even taller in heels, her strong will and passion could often come across as intimidation. Her hazel eyes, coupled with her high cheekbones, could pierce through anyone's gaze. In addition, she was the only black member of the city council, with long curly hair coming down shoulder-length in a great plume. Oregon, of course, being fairly liberal, meant this was not so much an issue for the residents. For the most part, that is- the area certainly had its share of rednecks, though they rarely showed their true colors when the woman was around.

Destiny had worked here way up from almost nothing- her family had lived in poverty in Seattle for many years before she had graduated in her High School at the top of her class, receiving highest honors and given a full ride scholarship to Brown University. From there, she studied political science, got her law degree, and eventually returned to the pacific northwest to live her life as a public servant and a member of the council. She couldn't be happier with how her life had turned out.

Well, most of the time. Today certainly could have gone better.

On her way to city hall to discuss a bill requiring school to cancel under certain temperatures, she couldn't help but notice a large commotion out front of the building. As she approached from the parking garage, her breath visible before her as she huffed towards the building, it became apparent what was going on.

This was no ordinary protest. This was the Eastburrow Baptist Church, the infamous hate group from West Virginia, known to protest soldier's funerals, gay weddings, and anything else that didn't fall under their belief system. She felt inner rage boiling up like water set on the stove for too long. Her heels clacking on the frosted Oregon ground, she stormed up to the protestors.

The signs held by the church members were large and obnoxious, with large red crosses splayed across them, further punctuating their message of doom. 

"GOD HATES GAYS"

"GAY POLITICIAN= DOOMED NATION"

"PINEFALLS- HELLFIRE COMES IF YOU DO NOT REPENT"

These signs initially confused her. As far as she knew, there were no gay or lesbian politicians in the city council, not that she knew of. And then it clicked.

There was one gay member of the city council.

Her.

It hit her like a ton of bricks. She instantly remembered her interview a few weeks prior on the daily show- one in which she did indeed reveal her sexual identity to the world for the first time. It was meant to be a hope for people like her- proof that even politicans can be gay, and that's okay! Her coming out on national TV was meant to be a celebration, but frankly, once it came time to work again she forgot about it.

And here these people were, these republican IDIOTS. Shaming her for her message. Shaming her for giving hope to thousands of under-represented Americans. In the crowd, several more signs became clear.

"GOD HATES DESTINY SCOTT"

"THE GATES OF HELL ARE WAITING, DESTINY. REPENT!!!"

As she took notice of these signs, it seemed that the protestors, too, took note of her. They turned and began yelling, screaming, urging her to see the errors of her homosexual ways. They began to follow her up the steps of City Hall, as her heels began to clack more urgently. Usually one to stand up for herself, now Destiny couldn't feel more helpless. She just wanted to get away, into the safety of that building.

Her piercing hazel eyes drew themselves upward. There, she saw her fellow city council members.

Staring.

They weren't moving at all. They weren't out here, helping her get inside, ensuring her safety. They didn't even bother to send security out. They just sat their in their office windows, mouths agape, watching. 

And that was the last straw. Clenching her knuckles until they whitened with fury, Destiny slowly turned around to the chorus of judgmental voices, her teeth grinding and her lips curled with rage.

"FUCK! OFF!" she screamed, her vision fading to red. As she screamed, she heard the crowd visibly react with a gasp, then fall eerily silent.

Just what I wanted to hear. Now back to work...

But as Destiny opened her eyes, she quickly realized she was no longer on the steps of the City Hall building. Her vision, instead was filled with blue and white. Bleached balls of fluff surrounded her head, in the neverending expanse of blue that was before her. To her right, she saw a remarkabley tiny shape whiz past her head, uttering a strange, piercing noise. As she looked, she gasped.

It was a plane. A passenger airplane.

As she looked around, the situation suddenly made all too much sense. She was not in some expanse of blue- that was the sky. The ground, covered in green moss, opened up to show itself as the great forests of Oregon. And the silverish material at her high-heeled feet?

The city of Pine Falls.

As the panic subsided of this initial realization with the passing moments, the rage returned. Her vision once again went red. Those protestors were down there. Those fucking council members- the ones she called friends- abandoned her. It was time they payed.

By her estimates, she must have been nearly a mile tall. She crouched down, falling to her knees- causing massive earthquakes below and destroying dozens of neighborhoods nearby as her colossal ebony legs fell upon the hapless onlookers below, crushed beneath her silky smooth skin. Bringing her head down towards where she estimated the city hall building to be, Destiny opened her enormous mouth wide, large enough to devour whole city blocks. She spoke with a voice that boomed like a God's.

"REPENT!?" she laughed, "REPENT TO WHO!?"

With that, her long, pink tongue encapsulated the blocks that made up the governmental district, capturing protestor and politician alike as they were lifted into the woman's titanic mouth. The area was completely wiped out, as though it had never existed, as hundreds of souls were engulfed by Destiny, falling to their dooms in her stomach below, drenched in her mint-scented saliva.

"I'M THE ONLY GOD HERE!"

Destiny was nowhere near satisfied. Bringing her legs to her chest, her heels practically flew off her body and into a nearby lake, filling the fresh water with her sweat.

Her tan soles revealed themselves to the city, and all of Oregon, who now had a full view of the show. Her titanic bare toes began to rake across the state, filling in her toes gaps with trees, houses, wildlife, EVERYTHING. Her toejam was now made up of the state of Oregon. As she stood, debris from between her sweat-laden toes began to plummet and destroy even more areas below, as colossal hundreds-of-feet long footprints filled with sweat devolved into quagmires and cesspools.

Frustrated by the infrastructure she once helped support, Destiny's new Goddess form wreaked havoc. She shoveled neighborhoods and even small towns into her vagina for pleasure. She devoured entire skyscrapers in mere bites, people and all. 

Laying back in her new kingdom, Destiny rested her head on a small mountain, digging her toes into the now-destroyed Portland.

"Oh, man. I could get used to this," she said, closing her eyes, "I think I've served the public enough. It's time they serve me."

 

Chapter End Notes:

What did you think? Any suggestions? Let me know what you want to see!

 

~Gargosion