- Text Size +

I found out quickly just how difficult life was for someone who was 3' tall was, as I'm sure Abby quickly discovered how hard her life would be while she was 8'8" tall.  We both stayed in our black suits due to our large height differences, and the other members of our group stayed in theirs, too, I guess because they liked it.

The first challenege of being 3' tall was chairs, as the normally forgettable piece of furniture was proving particularly difficult to get in to.  The chair was over twice as large as usual compared to me, with the seat of the chair reaching my mid-section when it would normally reach under my knees.  My feet dangled off the ground while sitting in the chair, so I had to get out of the chair and then push it closer, rather than just scooting.  Standing, the tale came up to my chin level, but sitting, the top of my head barely reached the top of it.  So I had to stand in my chair to see, much to the enjoyment of the girls around me.  Jessica, Hannah, and Natalie were 5'8" tall, and could fit in their chairs with ease.  Amber was 7' tall, so her chair was too small, her knees hiting the underside of the desk.  Abby was way too big for the chairs, and even standing the tops of the tables barely reached her knees.  So rather than break her chair, she sat cross-legged on the floor, and even then her boobs hung over the top of the table.  After a while of watching me struggle, she called me over to her table.

"Hey, I just wanted to see if you, um, wanted to sit on my knee," she said, awkwardly.  For the first time in a while there seemed to be no signs of lust in her intentions.  Because she seemed genuine, I walked over to her and stood by her side.  Even sitting she was quite a bit taller than me, with my head under her collar bones.  She changed her sitting position so that her knees were propped up by the side of the table, but slightly slouched so that I could write on the table.  At the same time, she could still write on her part of the table.  Surprisingly, she made no advances on me, and the class ended without so much as a sexual prod by Abby.  As the final announcements went on, the lady on the intercom announced the bus changes.  I heard my bus called, but that another bus was being combined with mine.  I had always enjoyed the relative emptiness of my bus, but I guess it was too good to last.  Once the final bell rang, I started to walk straight to my bus.  But before I could take too many steps, I felt my arm yanked back by Amber.  I looked up at her and she shook her head down at me.

"Look at you!" she said.  "You could get crushed!  I'm going to keep you by my side."

"Alright," I said, sighing, knowing nothing I said to my sister would change her mind.  Of course, my sister being who she is, insisted that I hold her hand as she walked around and talked to all of her friends.  She was a full 4' taller than me, making the whole process rather difficult.  Her hand was around my head's height, and just her palm completely enshrouded my entire hand.  She dragged me around, sometimes literally, because of how short I was and my short stride.  Every time she reached a group of her friends it was the same:

"Oh my God, is that your brother?!"

"No way, he's so little!  I would totally make him do my chores for me or something!"

It got pretty old pretty quickly.  Finally, she began to run towards the bus, at a pace my little legs definitely couldn't keep up with.  Amber began pulling away from me quickly.


"Hurry up, shorty!" she called back to me, looking over her shoulder.

"I'm running as fast as I can!"

"Well, the buses aren't afraid to leave without you!" she said, pointing at the steadilly leaving flow of buses.

Her frustration boiling over, she stopped, ran back to me, and picked me up, carrying me like baby, with my legs around one arm and the other arm around my kneck area.  She flew on to our bus just as it was getting moving, her massive body rocking the bus side to side.  Once we were on the bus, she set me down, though enough people had seen us to be laughing.  The bus was, as I had predicted, much fuller.  Only, it was filled with the best and worst possible people: namely Natalie, Hannah, Abby, and Jessica, plus the other people who rode their bus.  It turns out every bench had someone sitting on it, with only 1 open spot.  Amber sat down in the spot and held me on her lap.  The spot, as it turned out, was next to Natalie.

"Hey little guy!" she said, reaching out and playing with my small fingers.  "Want to play together again!"  Though she was talking to me like I was a baby, she was thinking of when we had sex in my room, and knew it.  She began growing slightly taller, until she reached 6' tall.  Her clothes continued to stretch to her size.
As I got jostled around on Amber's lap, her new-found large boobs kept bouncing into me as the bus took the rough turns and hard hits.  I felt her shift her weight to the side a little, and then she turned to Natalie.

"Hey, can you hold him for a minute?" She said that like I was a baby or a dog or something, not even using my name.  "I got a text."

"Sure!" Natalie said.  The girls awkwardly handed me from one to the other, and Natalie set me down on her lap.

"You're so cute and little!" she said.  I looked over at Amber and saw her laughing at her phone.  Natalie leaned over and read it, too.  After a couple seconds, she began laughing, too.

"Oh, that is sooo true!"  As she laughed, my small frame got jostled around even more, and my head got forcefully pushed into her large boobs.  "You should totally do that with him!"

I had a bad feeling about who she was talking about.