- Text Size +

Sorry for the long break and short chapter, but I've been busy lately

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Natalie was big to me (as were most other girls), and Abby was absolutely huge. My chest now level with her pussy, I looked up at her. I had to crane my neck way up to see her face. Her arm, barely bent, rested on my shoulder as her dark-brown cheeks glowed a rosy red. Her brown eyes glimmering and her effervescent entusiastic smile grinning down at me. Then there was the case of the monster, the amazon Abby. She was 8'8" tall, her vagina practically over my face, if not just level with it. Amber was also smiling down at me, her comparatively short 6' tall frame still leaving me feeling like a midget, my head easily contained under her armpit. Hannah was the only one left at 5'7" tall, seeming puny next to the girls but still a giant in my eyes. Her boobs were basicaly eye-level with me.

With smoothies still in hand, we left the smoothie store on the way back to Natalie's house. Natalie kept me protectively by her side, keeping her outstretched arm on my shoulder the whole walk home.

Once we finally got back to her house, I spoke up and said, "Hey, Natalie, thanks for having us over, but I think it's about time for us to head home."  Honestly, I didn't know if I could handle much longer around all of this estrogen.

"Oh, ok," she said, dejectedly, obviously sad. "How are you going to get home?"

"No," I said, remembering our parents were gone.

"How far do you live from here?" she asked.

"Not too far," I said, "We could probably just walk."

"Nonsense!" she said. "I've got a car. I'll drive you."  So with that, we headed towards her garage. Their family even had a specially-made big car, which had I been normal would have still seemed pretty big. A sports SUV, it was modeled, like the rest of their house, for people who were usually around 7' tall, making it about 6 and a half feet tall. Amber, who would have dwarfed a normal car, fit in like a younger girl, or her self from a couple of weeks ago would have fit in a normal car. Natalie's 6'10" frame fit perfectly. Meanwhile, my puny 4'2" frame made me feel tiny. I would have felt small in a normal car, but this was rediculous. The wheels were taller than my waist, and the blinkers were just under face level. The door-handles were at my shoulder level. As I heaved the back side door open, I was shocked by the size of the interior of this car. I could easily stand and not hit my head inside, and the seats were so big, I couldn't lean all the way back, and my feet dangled off the floor. Of course, Amber had no trouble at all with the car, and naturally took the front seat, being so much bigger than me. I hefted my now-huge backpack from school into the car, and we drove off.

While we were in the car, we talked about various school-related things, but nothing much important. As Natalie asked me about my Chemistry project, though, I pulled my notebook out. As I did that, I spilled my papers, and right as she got to my house. As the car came to a stop, I scrambled to gather my papers.

Just as I finished, I realized Natalie was outside the car, standing by my door. She was holding it open for me. I looked towards the front seat, but Amber was gone. I gathered my belongings and got out of the car. As I did that, Natalie grabbed my shoulder firmly with her huge hand and held me against the car. With one hand on my shoulder, she pressed the other into her car so she could more easily lean down to meet my height. Leaning over practically at the waist, she brought her face close to mine.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"Mean what?"

"That you thought I was the most beautiful girl there?"

I awkwardly averted my eyes, feeling uncomfortable. I tried to shift feet, but her pressing hand held me still. "Well, I think you look pretty nice, and I, uh..." I drifted off, unsure of what to say.

Natalie easily filled in the silence, moving her huge face into mine and kissing passionately. Even after shrinking so recently, her touch was electric and sent shocks through my body. Even after just seconds of kissing, I was down to 4' tall, and loving every moment of it despite myself. After a couple more seconds of kissing, she pulled away (against my desires) and stood herself up. I could see her vagina (which was at my chest) was sopping wet. She looked down over her boobs at me directly underneath her, still pressed against her car with her hand on my shoulder. With her hand, she pulled my shoulders into her waist as a sort of hug, and then frowned, and got down on her knees. Even on her knees she was a head taler than me, her luscious boobs smacking into my neck and chin, and her long arms easily wrapping around my back. She released me from her heavinly embrace, and I just stood there, dazed.

"Well, I guess we're a couple, then!" she said in her sing-song voice, and opened her car door back up and drove off.