- Text Size +

As I walked into my house, my heart was still beating furiously. I set my backpack down and walked into the main area of my house. As I rounded in the corner, I was met by Amber.

"You and Natalie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I was still 4' tall, and she was 6' tall, so she leaned down to mock me. She had her hands on her knees and was bent at the waist, my yonger sister's body entirely dwarfing mine. As my cheeks flushed red with embarassment, she laughed and patted me roughly on the shoulder.

"The girls didn't want me to tell you," she said, "but that allergy pill we gave you was really for sexual performance."

"You drugged me?!" I said, incredulously. "You planned this whole thing?!"

"Well, not whole thing," she said sheepishly.

"Look at me!" I said. "I'm a puny, 4' tall midget right now because you girls wanted to get a little laugh at my expense!"

"Actually," she said, standing herself all the way up so that her perky boobs hung over my head, "You're 4' tall because of your inability to control your desires."

"Listen," I said, pointing my finger at her. "If you little girls ever try to drug me again..."

I was then cut off by her. "Did you just say 'little girls?' Do you know how condescending that is? That phrase has hundreds of years of misogyny bundled into it! And look who's the little one right now! Do I need to remind you who the little one is?"

"No, no, no! Look, it was a bad choice of words. What I meant was, why would you think it's alright to drug me against my will?!"

"It's just revenge for hundreds of years of when date-raped girls with drugs!"

With that, Amber stormed off to her room, slamming the door. I felt myself shaking with fear over my sister's new sense of self-purpose. If she was willing to spike my drink once, I wonder how many other times I would be duped into something.

......

The next morning at school was better. Amber had finally gone down to 5'6" tall, which was what doctors said would be her new base height. I, meanwhile, had time to recover back to my full 6'6" tall. Waiting at our bus stop, I stood awkwardly around Hannah, Jessica, and Abby, who had returned by-and-large to their regular heights. Nataline insisted on holding hands with me. Then, she grabbed my other hand, her small, delicate fingers in mine, and put her stomach towards mine. She pressed her chest against my mid-stomach and looked up sexually, with pouty eyes. She released my hands and wrapped her hands around my waist, and I put my arms awkwardly and unsure-ly on the opposite shoulders in a sort of hug-like shape. Slowly, I felt the sliding of fabric as she was turned on by my touch, and I by hers. She grew to 5'4" tall, and I shrank 6'2" tall. The whole time, our eyes were locked. It was one of the most errotic things I had ever experienced, watching her eyes slowly glide upwards, until they were level with my collar bones, and neither of us had to lean our necks nearly as drastically.

Once the bus came, we sat next to each other. She slept on my shoulder, and I held her next to me. Once we got to school, we talked until class was about to start, and then we went our seperate ways. We didn't see eachother again until engineering. By then, we had both calmed down. Our teacher came to the room and said, "Alright class, you've proved yourself worthy for partner projects. I want groups of three; each team will be making a scale-model house of a certain type."