- Text Size +

Sorry for the long break

-----------------------------------------

I sat watching th TV, still a little on edge from the game of hide-and-seek. I was now almost 5'9" tall, so nearly back to my regular height. After dropping Jackson off at the hospital, we stopped back off at my house since my parents weren't home, and the girls were even taller than before. Amber sat next to me, still an imposing 7'8" tall. Abby, Hannah and Natalie, sitting nearby, were 6' tall, Morgan was 6'6" tall, Jessica was 7' tall. The show we were watching (or more just I was, since the girls were on their phones, fingers flying), one of those stupid Bigfoot shows came on, so I started searching through the channels to see if anything good was on. I reached a local news station, and stopped there.

"And now we'll go to Shelly, who's live at the hospital with further details."

"Thanks Mark," she said. "This news just in: a teenager who's identity is still being held private is inside the hospital in life-threatening condition. He was brought in by a group of kids a couple of hours ago, who said they found him lying in a ditch near their house. The kid is reportedly only six inches tall. As always, we will continue to give you information as it comes to us. Back to you, Mark."

I still couldn't believe what the girls had done to that poor kid. As the day dragged on, dinner came. I got a text from my parents saying they wouldn't be home, but that we could make some meat sandwiches and instant potatoes. Their clothes were all comically small, especially for Jessica and Amber. I got up to make dinner.

"Hey Amber, want to help me make dinner for your guests?"

"No," she said, not even glancing up from her phone.

"Please?" I asked, longingly.

"Fine, I'll make something!" she said overdramatically.

She stood up and walked over to me. I still couldn't believe how tall she was. I was back up to 5'9", but she was way up there. I was expecting to be about shoulder-level with her elbows and eye-level with her nipples, but I was actually under her armpits.

"What have you been up to to get so much taller?" I asked her. "When we quit hide-and-seek you were 'only,'" I said, laughing and doing air-quotes, "7'8" tall. Now you're taller than that."  I had to explain my rationale, because she was giving me a very upset look.

"I haven't been doing anything, honest to God!"

"Well, go measure yourself," I said, "because you're not 7'8" anymore."

She left to measure herself and then came back with her report. "Apparently I'm 8'4" tall!"

She laughed and came close to me. "I'm going to grab these dishes," she said, reaching over me and opening a cabinet. She intentionally leaned into me, rubbing her vagina on my chest as she did so, and making sure here boobs squished into my face. Once she finished leaning all over me, she set down the plates and started cooking. While I worked on my food, I couldn't help but look at her.

"Amber, your, um, boobs, they... well, they look bigger and, um, perkier than usual," I said, rubbing my neck embarassedly, instantly regretting myself. She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me. 'Well,' I thought, 'I've already dug myself in a hole; there's no point in stopping now.'

"And, well, your hips look wider, and your ass looks larger." I finished with an awkward sight.

She came close to me, again accentuating her height advantage. "Remember, silly?  I'm taking hormone pills because the doctors were worried about how I was developing!"

"Well," I said, "you're 'developing' pretty well, especially for a 13 year-old girl!  Maybe they should consider taking you off those!"

She laughed and turned away, resuming cooking. I finished making the sandwiches and we called the girls in for dinner.

Between mounthfuls, I asked "So are all of you staying here tonight?  I guess we have room if you need to spend some time resizing."  The girls all nodded, their mouths stuffed with my amazing sandwiches, and Amber's sub-par potatoes. We finnished dinner uneventfully and resumed our positions on the couch. After a while, Jessica stood up and said "Let's play a game!"

"Alright," eveyone said, and so we set about deciding which game to play. Eventually, we decided on Monopoly, but we only had enough pieces for five people to play. So, being the kind person I was, I volunteered to wait until the next round, which, knowing Monopoly, was probably not going to happen. After some discussion, Natalie decided not to play as well. Initially we both sat and watched them play Monopoly, but watching was a lot less fun than playing, so I left to go play X-Box. Not long later, Natalie followed me in.
"Hey," she said shyly as she walked into my room. I was playing one of those shooter games. "Mind if I sit and watch you?"

"Not at all," I said, keeping my vision glued to the screen. I was on my bed facing the TV, so she could have sat several places. On the side of my bed, in a chair, etc, but she sat right next to me. It actually made me pretty happy, because, well, I was laying next to a girl I liked, and I was also actually almost as tall as her by now. After a while, she asked, "Hey, can I play?"

"You know how to play?" I asked, inquisitively.

"Yeah, my older brother left his at home, so I've played it before. It's pretty fun!"

"Well, you know you can't do 2-players online, right?  We'll have to do a private game."

"Ok," she said, "I'm fine with that."

"If you really want, we can change games," I said while grabbing her a controller.

"No, that's alright. I like this one!"

We played a couple of rounds of it. She was ok, but I was way better than her. She only managed to kill me about once a round, and we played five. I, meanwhile, had racked up 50 kills on her, 10 to win each round. As the sixth round started, she looked at me.

"Hey," she asked. "You mind if we spice this up a little bit?"

"Well, how?" I said.

"If I win, I get to either have sex with you or give you a blowjob for a minute, and if you win, you can choose what you want. If you can last a minute, you can stay your full size, and if not, you'll face the consequences."

We started the game, and I was ready. The game started fairly normally, with me getting two kills on her without so much as a bullet fired at me. Then, she snuck up on me from behind and killed me. I got her again, but then she sniped me, and got me with a grenade. For the first time, we were tied. I wasn't really too nervous, and cast my fears aside as luck. As I was thinking that, she got me again with ease. Now at 4 kills, she was 1 ahead of me. I started to get a little nervous. I killed her again, but she quickly countered with a close-range knife attack.

"Man, Natalie, when did you get good at this!" I said as my character's body dropped to the ground.

"I may have been going easy on you earlier," she said, sheepishly smiling.

She was halfway through, with 5 kills, and I trailed close behind, at 4. But then, the gap started to widen. She got 3 kills in a row on me, without me even having time to prepare. I managed a knife kill on her, but by now, it was 8 to 5. Once the score reached that, there was a long drought, when neither of us saw eachother for several minutes. Then, out of nowhere, a bullet rang out and my character fell, dead. It was 9 to 5, and I was starting to get nervous. I managed another kill on her, but she finally finished me off.

"Damn it!" I said, throwing my controller angrilly against the bed. Over the course of the games, I had grown back to almost 6'2" tall, and I was really liking being tall again.

"Alright, it's time!" Natalie said. Without warning, she pounced on me. She unzipped my pants and pulled them off with lightening speed, and soon, I found my shirt off. She eagerly hopped on top of me, and we started having sex. I could feel myself steadilly shrinking under her, as she grew on top of me. She thrust her hips against me with all her force, as I tried to hold in my cum. I looked at the clock, noting no change on its small LED screen. She continuted to violently thrust herself against me as I resisted cumming with all my effort. I was on the verge of cumming. Then, I saw the clock change minutes.

"Time's up!" I panted, trying to push Natalie off me. But she wouldn't listen. It was all over. Less than two seconds over time, I cummed into her. She continuted humping, even as I shot my load into her. My vision became blury and I began to dwindle down in size as she got larger next to me. Once the shrinking was done, I grabbed a smaller pair of clothes and got dressed right in front of her. It must have been big, because the clothes I was putting on were pretty small. I went against the wall in my room and found I was 5' tall; the same height I was at when I was 9 years old. So I was 6'2" tall before sex, and I lost 6" from excitement, bringing me down to 5'8" tall. So I made Natalie grow 8 inches?  Plus at least another 6" from excitement. Either way, she was too tall. I walked back over to my bed, and Natalie smiled triumphantly down at me. I was prepared for the worst. She was going to be at least 7'2" tall, with my heads at about her armpits. But of course, as my luck had it, she was even taller than that. She was a massive 7'8" tall. Her boobs hung entirely over me, and her vagina was at my lower chest. Right then, we heard Amber call for us.

We headed into the livingroom smiling sheepishly at each other. I walked behind her, watching her lovely hips sway less than a foot below my gaze. We came in to the room full of the jeers and laughter of the other girls. Amber came over and sized herself up next to me, and she seemed positively massive. Her vagina was at my nipples, and her knees nearly reached my waist. At 7'8" tall, Natalie's head nearly reached Amber's ears, but she was still clearly shorter. Jessica, the next tallest, at 7' tall, was just over level with the top of Amber's wide shoulders, and naturally towered over me, with me at around armpit level to her. All of the girls started making little cooey noises, going "Aw, you're so little and cute!" because, well, I was a whole foot shorter than the shortest of them, and 3 feet under the tallest. I was starting to feel like a 6th grader again, walking into a high school.