- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you're reading this, hopefully its because you like what I write.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Written in a first person perspective.

As soon as the disorientation cleared, I knew exactly what happened. I just didn't know who was responsible. I had a guess, but wasn't sure.
The gaming table was now towering above me. Having have had a fantasy for years about being shrunk, I was probably the only one with a clue.  I immediately shouted out the names of my friends. "Dave! Steve! John! Jack! Ed! Chris! It's Matt! Follow my voice! Come to me! Don't wander too far! Come to me!"

I repeated this until Chris & John showed up. They then joined in. Steve was there almost immediately after them. Jack, Ed, and Dave had been on the far side of the table, so it might take them a bit longer. Eventually they all did though.

I started to explain what I "thought" happened to us, when they all tried to talk over one another with questions. It was then, that I heard the unmistakable sounds of high heels on tile. The women were coming. Either to investigate the sudden lack of conversation, or (as I suspected) to view the results of thier handiwork.  I ordered everyone to shut up and follow me. I made a run to get off the carpet onto the white tiles that bordered the rug we had put the table on.

The sounds grew louder but muted as they descended the staircase.  But as they hit the tile of the basement floor, it sounded like the loudest thunder I'd ever heard. I turned back to see if the others followed me, and they did. Someone was making decisions, and they all fell in line, following a voice of command.

I watched with awe as the two living mountains began to approach us. I noticed that Whitney was looking downward, but wasn't being careful where she stepped. Andrea wasn't looking down, but stepped with more trepidation. That told me all I needed to know.

Whitney wore platform wedge white sandals, with black hose. I could see the hint of bright pink on her nails under the dark nylon. I couldn't see it anymore, but I knew she had on a tight, short, lycra skirt. I wondered if she had on panties right now. I think I would be about 50-50 on those odds.

Andrea was wearing black platform, sling-back peep-toe shoes. I could see a bit of soft purple color on her toenails. She'd been wearing ballerina flats earlier, so she must've grabbed those from her closet. They actually went ok with the blue jeans she had on. Andrea wasn't one for heels normally. She hadn't worn them to her wedding last year. But I knew she had them, as I had moved the clear tote she kept all her shoes in, when they moved into the house back in January.

Whitney stopped one tile away. Her toes wiggled a little bit as she stopped.  My attention was drawn to her very pretty, and very dangerous feet.  "They're all here, Andi."  Whitney's voice was both impressive but quiet. She knew how to deal with this situation, which told me more about who was responsible for this, and who was really going to run the show.

"Wow. They are so fucking small!" Andrea spoke in a normal volume, which was like angry god. I almost fell to my knees. Ed & Steve both did.  "Not so loud, Andi. They can hear us just fine. We'll be able to hear them too, just wait."  She returned her attention to us.  "Hi! In case you haven't realized it, you little fucks are shrunk. If you want to have any hope of returning to normal size, you'll do exactly as we say. No back talk, no delay. Instant obedience."

Steve, who was at the back of the group, took that moment to speak up. "What the hell do you mean shrunk, you bitch!"  With blinding speed, Whitney lifted her foot, and stomped on Steve. She made sure to catch just him, and only him under her shoe.  I heard her sigh and moan. "God I forgot how good it feels to crush one that big."
Andrea yelped, "You killed Steve!"  Whitney smiled.  "Yeah, I did. Feels good, too."  She then placed her foot back, and leaned in and whispered to Andrea. We couldn't see her face, but she spoke volumes. "Really? OK. I mean the whole thing seems impossible anyway. But since the shrinking worked, I guess that will work too."

Whitney returned her gaze to us. Everyone but me was still staring at the tiny red smudge that was Steve.  "Lesson one. Address us as 'goddess' only after we permit you to speak to us. Anyone not get that?"  They were too stunned to reply.  "Andi?  Why don't you crush one?  Show these gnats that we both mean business."
Andrea lifted her right foot.  Chris and John had frozen, unsure of what to do.  Jack bolted, and the movement got her attention. She carefully placed the tip of the heel down first, and quickly lowered the sole. Jack was easily pinned under her mammoth shoe. She did not press all the way down. He screamed. Begged for us to help. But what could we do against something so powerfully huge?

Andrea giggled. "I think I can feel him pounding on the sole. Holy shit! I do! I've really got him under my shoe, don't I?"  Whitney chuckled. "You do.  Now, press down, and end his stupid, puny life.  Take it away from him. End him. Crush him. Squish the little fucker!" I could see her muscles tighten and flex, and watched with awe as she lowered her toes down. Jack's body offered no resistance. It was like he wasn't even there. His bones were crushed with tiny little snap-pop's. His screaming ended before the sole had even touched the ground. She slowly then twisted, grinding the pulpy mess into further goo.

"Holy crap! I could feel his bones snap!"  Andrea sounded both excited and afraid.   "Told ya it was fun to feel them squish.  Eventually, you might even get off on it."  Whitney's voice had a tone of experience  Mammoth shadows and shapes moved, and Chris, Andrea's husband, and John, her father-in-law, disappeared. "I don't want you hurting these two, OK?"  Andrea was asking Whitney.

"Certainly. But anything I do them won't hurt for long. I promise." Whitney voice was almost distracted. Andi sputtered a bit. "N-no. I want to play with them for a bit." "Ok, ok." Whitney returned her attention to us. Me, Dave, Ed.  "So, three little toys for me then. Listen up you fuckers.  Climb onto the sole of my shoe, and bow before my toes."
I rushed to obey. Dave & Ed followed, but were a bit slower.  The sole was about 4 feet high to us. I guessed it was about 1/2" thick, which put us each about 3/4" tall. Doing some quick math, I guessed we'd been reduced to 1% of our original heights. Dave was still a touch taller than me, and Ed just a bit shorter.I was able to climb up easily. Dave made it with some difficulty, and Ed needed our help. Soon we were all on our knees, bowing towards her toes. The nylon was reinforced here, but the material was thinned out a bit. They were well worn nylons.


Whitney spoke again.  "So Andi likes her toys as they are. But I like mine smaller. A lot smaller."  Shadows moved again towards. Dave and Ed screamed and fell to the 'ground'. A tiny clear cylinder was placed on her shoe. I guess it should be a cup, but it didn't look like a cup, but it did have liquid in it. More like a cap, I guess. I don't know.  "Each of you take one sip. One sip!  And then crawl into my nylons, and kiss my toes. I'll be able to feel you, so don't dawdle. Or I'll fucking squish you."


Ed quickly grabbed the vessel and took a sip. He handed it to Dave, who in turn passed it to me.  I set it down, and Whitney's hand quickly swiped it away.  It took a mere moment for the formula to take hold. Whitney's toes suddenly soared upward. Holy crap.  Her 9 foot big toe, suddenly was 900 feet tall. I got an immediate erection. The nylon material was suddenly like a rope wall, with holes big enough for us to fit through.  "C'mon guys. Sooner we start kissing the sooner this nightmare is over." I hope I sounded sufficiently frightened, but I wasn't. I was so turned on, I wanted to cum in my pants.


The hugely thick cables were easy to scale. We made our way through the holes, and began to get into the ridges of her flesh.  I began to kiss in earnestness. Hoping she could feel us. I also began to hump, hoping Ed & Dave didn't notice, too wrapped up in their fear.

We could hear Whitney moan in ecstasy.  She could feel us! Actually feel us! "Yes.... whoever is fucking my toe, keep at it. The rest of you should do it too."  It baffled me that I could understand her, but then the whole scenario was unreal.  I humped harder, until I came.  When I did so, I'm pretty sure Whitney did too. That's when I realized I should move. Her toes curled, and Ed and Dave turned into tiny red splotches. I got lucky, and survived. Her moans soon subsided.


"Come on out, tiny." I obeyed, and left Whitney's nylons. A tiny strip of metal was there, and I climbed onto it. She lifted it to her massive eye.  "Which one is this?" Her face zoomed away.  Andrea's blue eye appeared and I could actually see her try to focus. "It's Matt. Wow, is he fucking small!"


I heard Whitney's voice. "He's been reduced to a 1,000th of his former size. He's a puny, and apparently horny, little flea. It was you that started humping first weren’t it?"  I nodded my head vigorously. I heard Andrea gasp.  "Really? He likes this?  My husband and father in law have pretty much pissed and shit themselves."


Whitney spoke. "There's a few out there. Macrophiliacs. They get off on giant women.  He must be one." Andrea's eye still watched over me. "Is that true, Matt?  Do you like big, sexy, gigantic women?" She practically purred the question at me. I shouted "YES," while again trying to nod my head off my shoulders.  She giggled. "Would you like to cum?"  I indicated a positive response.


Whitney again gave information. "Let me put him on you. For some reason the formula increases your sensitivity to their emotions when they’re touching you.  You'll be able to feel his emotional response. You'll get as horny as he does." "Is that why I feel so afraid and disgusted. Because, I'm picking that up from Chris and John?"


"Exactly. I'm used to getting off on that fear. Little Matt here is a godsend. He's probably still hard, even though he just shot his load all over my toe."  Andrea suddenly said "Do it! Put him on my toe. My big toenail." 

Whitney then moved the strip downward. I could see the soft lavender color of her nail coming into view. I was unceremoniously dumped onto the nail. Andreas nail was clean and the polish was even.  I stood there for a moment, with my raging boner.
Andrea's voice then commanded me. "Cum, you puny fucker. Grab your tiny little cock, and cum for me. Offer me your feeble amount of cum, so I can lick it up and laugh at your tiny, fucking, little load of cum."

I obeyed, throwing my pants down to my ankles, laying back, and stroking my cock. It took longer this time, as I had just shot a load onto Whitney. But it helped Andrea get into the mood.  She apparently could feel my lust, just as Whitney said. It wasn't long before all Andrea could say was "Holy Fuck!" and "Oh, God!"  Then she degenerated into involuntary moaning and screaming, which I think meant she came, and then I heard her coming down. Only problem was, I wasn't done, and whatever link there was between us, was still making her horny. I finally did cum, spewing my weaker load onto her nail. Andrea was obviously enjoying herself.  Or did a second time.

"Whitney. I didn't know it could ever feel this good.  My God, how do you not do that every single day! Aw, shit, I crushed my husband and his dad."  "Don’t worry about it. And who says I don't?"I could hear the smile in her voice.  "Problem is finding a macrophile isn't easy. They don't advertise themselves. But when I find one, I use him for like 2 days, and then try to make sure he gets back.  No one believes them anyway."  These were the first words that let me believe I had hope.


"What about the others," Andrea questioned. "Their little brains can't handle what's been done. They rationalize it up to a bad dream, and try to forget the whole deal." Suddenly, the world got a larger. I was sprawled across Andrea's toes. She yelped and her foot kicked back, and I fell to the floor. Andrea jumped back, and shouted. "He got bigger!"
Whitney scooped me up.  Her warm breath poured over me.  "Yeah, cumming sometimes causes the formula to wear off quicker. He had two good ones, so he ought to be back to normal soon."


I found my voice. "What will happen to the others?  The ones you two killed. Uh, goddess."  "Relax. The formula wears off in 30 minutes. Your friends will reform, resurrect, and be none the wiser.  Well, except maybe you." She positioned her thumb above me. "Unless you want to see what it feels like to squish."

I tried to look a little defiant.  "Maybe another day. Maybe we can cum together again. You ever crush someone under your foot while they're cumming? Goddess."  Her thumb moved away. "No, but that sounds like some good fun. Maybe we should let you remember the occasion. For the future."

"I won't tell if you won't." I gulped.   Andrea approached her. "Did you ever let one remember?"  Whitney looked down at me, an inscrutable look on her face.  "No. There's a first time for everything though.  How are you with the idea of 'cave diving', you little shit?"  I tried to look brave. "Just try me and see, Goddess."

Andrea then had a confused look on her face. "Cave diving, what do you -- Oh!"
Whitney smirked. "Yeah, it's a lot fun. Once I got like 20-25 people inside, before my pussy crushed them all.  It was messy in there."

Andrea was biting her lip. "I'm not sure if Chris would let me do that." Whitney turned. "Who said he had any say in the matter? Crush him under your foot, while you shove the little volunteer here up your cunt."  I shouted a question.  "What if I cum, goddess? You know, while inside there."


Whitney looked surprised. "I don't know. I’ve never put a macrophile inside me. The other two I had wanted to be eaten and sat on. So, I never had the chance. Everyone else was always so damn scared, there was never a possibility."  "Then there's a risk for you, isn't there." I quickly added, "Goddess!"

"I don't think so," Whitney replied.  "You don't see a load of cum on Andi's foot now do you.  Your seed didn't grow back when you did. So microscopic semen shouldn't be able to get anyone pregnant."

“Doesn't matter anyway, I'm sterile, Goddess." I said.  That got a smile out of her.  "I think next weekend, I might have come visit again, Andi. Maybe your husband and friends, can give us pedicures, while this one, gets to crawl inside our pussies. And if he thinks he can, cum inside us."


Andrea looked me over.  "You... you really do like that idea don't you?"
"Andrea. Goddess.  You have no idea what I'd like to do. But if you are OK with it, I will do my best, and hardest to give you the best orgasm you've ever felt." Whitney quickly picked me up between her thumb and finger. "I think we can manage that. And maybe, if you do a good job, you'll get to do me at normal size. See if you can do better that way."


I was quickly deposited on the floor before their sexy feet.  The now familiar disorientation occurred, and suddenly we were all standing in the room.
Chaos and confused conversation began, and I directed them all back to the game table.  The women quietly headed back upstairs. Whitney was right. It was easy for them to pretend nothing had happened. Especially when I pushed the direction of the conversation that way.


I looked forward to the next gaming session.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope someone liked that.