- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is some fairly gross butt smut.

I'm sorry I am so sporadic in adding to my stories and finishing them.  I am always pressed for time, as evident by my to be continued chapter 3 here.  Just didn't have time to finish it up so you'll have to wait for the rest!

I'll see you safe until then...”

 

Harland thought back to Ms. Barlow finding him during his shrinking, when his would-be savior assured him she would watch over him until he regained his normal size. She had kept her word, he supposed.. He hadn't been eaten or stepped on or any of the thousand other things that could have happened had she not been the one to find him first. But he certainly didn't feel safe, considering Ms. Barlow's bizarre and - Harland recalled with a furious, confused flushing of his face – unusually arousing (to him) treatment a few days ago. Worse, after almost a week he was still just as small as ever. He tried not to think about it, but inevitably Harland's thoughts would grimly wander to what his future might be if he stayed this size.

 

Ms. Barlow looked down at the naked Harland on her kitchen table, watching him eat a few bites of the lentil soup she had made and set out for him on a small spoon. He finished, used a piece of torn cloth to wipe his hands and mouth and then slowly raised his eyes up to her. Timid and fidgeting as he always seemed to be now. She knew he wouldn't speak to her unless spoken to.

 

Did I break him? Oops. She thought back to her impromptu punishment of the lazy and unintelligent Harland. She wasn't quite sure where all of it had come from. And closing him into her wet, hot arm crevice like that and leaving him there.. Oh my. She tried to suppress the excited flutters that began in her stomach. It was filthy of her to feel this way, to become excited punishing Harland when she was married and had no attraction whatsoever to the tiny man. But it felt so good to put the criminal in his place. Ms. Barlow was a hard worker, educated, intelligent, she took care of herself and those around her. Harland was about none of those things. When she thought of him, the only word that ever came to mind was useless. She still didn't even know his crime, but it didn't matter. For reasons she didn't understand, seeing such a waste of a human being inflamed her anger and invariably a storm of dark thoughts would swirl in her mind, thinking of how easily she could just.. crush him from this world and how it would be better for it. In her bare hands. With her feet. She could put him in her mouth and chew him to bits, or..

 

She shook herself from her thoughts. Peering down into her own bowl of soup, she scooped out one of the few remaining bites and ate it. It was her favorite. A roiling gurgle began from her stomach and lasted a few seconds. She sighed. Talking to no one in particular she said, “You wouldn't think one would willingly create a meal that gave such an upset stomach. And yet..” She took another bite. The next gurgle would not be contained by her stomach, and Ms. Barlow adjusted herself slightly. The wind broke in a sound of sharp, wet snaps.

 

Harland nearly had to stop himself from a bark of laughter. It seemed so unladylike. Ms. Barlow seemed to only be looking at him with a slightly raised brow to gauge his reaction to her eruption. Harland wasn't quite sure how to react. But the smell of it came. Whether a result of his size or not, he knew it was too much the second it hit him and Harland quailed. Retching, he hunched over and vomited his recent meal back out onto the table.

 

“How.. how DARE you?!” Ms. Barlow stood up, shock and outrage in her eyes.

 

“I-I didn't mean to, I swear! It was just so strong, that was all! I'll clean it up, right now I will.”

 

“No. You. Won't.” She reached down for him, warm soft fingers encircling his body easily. Harland subconsciously thought back to what happened last time he saw her angry and in a small short burst before he could control it, wet himself. Ms. Barlow didn't notice. Harland was absolutely paralyzed with fear. A silent moment passed with her dark gaze fixed on him. “If you think..” Ms. Barlow began, reaching down with her other hand. “It was so strong from there..” In a fluid motion, she hiked up her sundress and pulled down her knickers, hot and damp from the early evening heat. She leaned over, her dress still pulled up over her bottom and exposing it, although Harland could not see it. “Then you are not going to like this.” The hand began moving toward her backside. The rest of Harland's bladder emptied. He whimpered as he got a glimpse of her massive, pale bottom. He felt himself being adjusted in her hand, and with no further words or even a dramatic pause was softly pressed into her ass.

 

Harland instantly felt the sensation of being enveloped in gellatin. He shut off mentally, closed his eyes and held his breath.

 

Ms. Barlow gasped slightly at the sensation of the 3-inch form of Harland inside of her. She used her finger to manipulate him inside of her bottom, moving him up and down. She pressed him in further, relishing the feel for an extra moment before pulling him back out and putting him on the table.

 

Harland lay on his back and gasped for air. He felt a wet sensation all over and lifted his head to look down at his body.

 

Eyes wide, Ms. Barlow looked down at what she had done to the man. He was coated in a mostly translucent film with a few thick gobs of white mucus like material. She realized he was covered in what could only be a slimy discharge from her wind passing. Harland was in a daze, looking at himself in shock and, she was sure, disgust. She found it odd that her wind had made his stomach upset, yet here he was sitting here with no apparent ill-effects. I'll bet I can fix that, you ungrateful little slug. She was on him again.

 

Moving her face just a few inches from him, Ms. Barlow used a fingernail to scrape a white glob from Harlow's chest. Without hesitating, she brought it near his face and he recoiled. Wherever he moved, she persisted though. “Eat my shit slime, Harland.” Using her other hand, she immobilized Harland against the table and brought the gob, half as big as his head, right up to his face. Harland made no move. “Now.” With a half-sob, half-shudder Harland..