- Text Size +

Maddison and Erin were both in the garage where her parent's second vehicle was located, luckily the former knew where the keys were and was sure to take them before coming here.

 

" You know how to drive?" Erin sassily asked, not wanting to die of a car incident.

 

" It's one of the few things my parents did teach me, that didn't involve biology, engineering, and the works." Maddison replied somewhat bitterly at that fact.

 

" So how exactly are we going to do this? "

 

" It's easy, we're going to drive to his residence. I'm going to park somewhere non-conspicuous and away from clear sight. Then you're going to go to the doorstep, draw him out, and then you will lure him over to me." Maddison explained, from her end it seemed easy, but Erin felt like she got the short end of the stick.

 

" You mean I have to go up and be the bait!?"

 

" W-well not really! " Maddison tried to explain away, but Erin would not let her try to sugar coat it.

 

" Not really!? What if he snatches me up! What will I do then!? In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly able to put up a good struggle at this size!"

 

" Calm down, calm down, please! You just need to draw his attention and bring him to me! That's all, we can't risk anyone spotting us and your size will let you get in and out more discretely! It'll be easy I promise!" Maddison wanted to make the plan sound better, she knew there was a fair amount of risk involved mainly on Erin's part, but she had to assure her that it was easier than it was.

 

Erin was skeptical and figured it was inevitable that it wouldn't be as easy as Maddison going in head first and shrinking the bastard down to size. Reluctantly Erin managed a "Fine."

 

Maddison unlocked the door and got in, Erin was puzzled as to why she didn't close the door yet.

 

" Er, sorry . . I don't think it'd be necessarily safe for you to ride on your own. .so ." Maddison begun not sure how she wanted to ask this.

 

Erin soon realized what Maddison was implicating and the she was going to have none of it. " You really want me to sit in your lap!? What do I look like some little child??" Erin caught herself. " Don't answer that! "

 

" I know it's not ideal, but it's for your sake." Maddison sheepishly said, she was well aware by now that anything that alluded back to Erin's current size would be met with resistance, she still hoped that she would understand though.

 

Erin hated admitting when Maddison had a point, right now was one of those times, she was doubtful a seat belt would even properly secure her. As she is now, she'd be a living crash dummy if she was to sit by herself. Quietly, Erin stepped forward and with a small smile Maddison lifted her up and gently secured her in between her legs. This was a strange experience for both of them, to Maddison she was taken back at how little space Erin took up, every time that they were close together really hammered in how frail and small the girl was. The once fierce and independent Erin, snuggly sitting encased by her two thighs, it made her want to gush about how adorable it looked.

 

Focusing at the task at hand, Maddison put the keys in the ignition and began to drive. During the ride Erin tried to keep her mind straight at what she needed to do, however her thoughts dilly-dallied off to where she was currently, in between the legs of another person! Erin hardly noticed how tense she was, refusing to relax and lie back, which essentially meant using Maddison as an over sized human pillow or cushion. She practically could feel the heat radiating off Maddison's body it was overwhelming. Erin looked at the two borders that encased her, Maddison's legs. If they were clutched together, she probably wouldn't be able to move at all, especially considering her thighs were as thick as her torso!

 

Maddison kept her headlights low as the sun began to set into the oncoming evening as she approached the street where the man lived. " It looks like it's not a busy road, and the houses are pretty isolated." Maddison noted, this makes their task easier in terms of stealth. She circled around once, so they both could get a good look at the house Erin would be heading to. After coming full circle, Maddison parked around a corner that wasn't illuminated by a street light.

 

" You remember what you have to do right? " Maddison asked.

 

" Yeah, go up to the door, lure him out and try not to get myself kidnapped or killed." Erin lackadaisically stated. Despite her indifferent facade, she was quite nervous, but there was no way she was going to show her vulnerable side to Maddison again.

 

" If you get scared or it gets too dangerous, you can come bac-"

 

" Oh, just let me out, I got this!" Erin said, unwilling to admit any weakness. Maddison complied and unbuckled the seat belt. The smaller girl then stumbled over Maddison's legs and left the car.

 

" Just give me five minutes." She said. At last Erin was away from her, and the stray hought entered her mind, why not just run off and find help? Maddison was actually trusting her to do this, yet didn't consider the possibility of her attempting a getaway. Erin took a brief look over her surroundings, nothing but the sound of crickets and other nocturnal creepy-crawlers accompanying the dark. She never took notice of these things in great detail before, given her perspective now though the night seemed darker than normal, mysterious , and if she allowed herself to admit it, scary.

 

That reminded her of something Maddison mentioned initially, how it wouldn't be safe for someone her size. It was true just because she could potentially find someone else, that doesn't necessarily mean they'd be friendly or even care to help her. It was also likely Maddison was the only person with the means to restore her to normal. It was another bitter pill to swallow, on how tight her hands were tied.

 

Erin ignored her contrary thoughts and stuck to the game plan, and walked to the driveway of Nathan's house, it was a simple albeit shabby 1 story house that didn't seem to be very well cared for, and the was clearly overdue for mowing. Before hand, Erin grabbed a stone from the ground and set it a good few feet away from a window to use a landmark for when she initiated her strategy. She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath knowing if she wanted to back down there was still a chance to do so. " Screw that."She thought, her backing away would be only a confirmation that she'd never be able to move on. Not waiting further, Erin banged on the door as hard as she could, partially to compensate for her stature and to draw him out.

 

" Go away! " A gruff voice responded. It was him . .she would never forget that voice. Gathering up her nerves, she banged on the door harder and refusing to stop. " That's it, I'm coming! " Said the man inside clearly angry at being bothered at this time.

 

Erin got into position and found the stone that she said aside nearby the window and lifted it up. Within a moment the door finally opened and a rugged looking man in a tank top and sweatpants came outside, he obviously looked a bit different from the last time she saw him, but his distinguishing blonde hair and voice were recognizable only now he looked a bit older and had a full on beard.

 

" What the hell are you doing there! " He questioned having no tolerance for these games. Erin without response, threw her entire weight into throwing the stone in her hands at his window and it shattered, she backed away from the pieces of glass that strolled to the ground. Nathan's eyes went fiery and at that moment Erin knew it was time to run, and like a mad hound Nathan followed with malice.

 

" GET BACK HERE! " He yelled, Erin was fast, but given her short legs her head-start didn't amount to much, Nathan was managing to catch up. She heard his grunts and labored breath getting closer, but she was almost at the car just a little bit further.

 

" Maddison, Maddison! " Erin yelled as she saw the car a few feet away, there was no response. " Maddison!" She tried again, again she was nowhere insight. "You've got to be kidding me . ." She thought, where the hell did that bitch go at a time like this!

 

Erin picked a horrible time to stop in her tracks and she felt a large hand cover her mouth and arm wrap around her neck.

 

" I got you , you fucking twerp." He whispered menacingly in Erin's ear. Erin was about to go flow blown hysterical, she flailed like a rabid animal ultimately knowing her efforts were pointless.

 

" Don't be in such a rush to go, we need to discuss how you're going to repay me for what you did to my window." Nathan tightened his grip to prevent Erin from moving at all. Tears started to silently flood down her eyes as she began to relive the worst moments of her life only worse, Erin at the moment was even smaller now than she was as a little girl than the time of the accident. Now the subject of her trauma was even bigger and stronger than ever relatively speaking.

 

" Now lets go back to my house shall w- * Thud*" Nathan released his grip on Erin who gladly took the chance to scurry away, while Nathan fell on his hands and knees in a daze.

 

Erin looked up to see it was none other than Maddison holding a tire jack in her hands that she used to practically knock him out.

 

" Wh-why . .you." Nathan was too out of his wits to feel wrath, he stumbled back onto his feet and turned to where he felt the impact hit him, the last thing he was expecting to see was a teenage girl standing behind him holding a strange device in her hands. It was then the epiphany struck that he had been setup, too little too late though because Maddison fired. Still reeling from the impact from the back of his head his mind couldn't comprehend the added sensation of what was happening to his body. Unlike Erin, Maddison didn't stop at 2 feet and kept going until he was half.. It was all too much for him and he fell totally unconscious.

 

" Nice! That went well!" Maddison gleefully said, only to feel a shove at her thigh. She looked down to see Erin staring up at her through tears, that hid her anger, which only was a mask to hide that she was afraid back there.

 

" Thanks for leaving me hanging there!" She scolded, wiping her eyes hoping Maddison wouldn't notice that she was crying a moment ago, unknowing that she already knew.

 

" Sorry, sorry, I just wanted to be sure I got him by surprise." Maddison softly said, still sympathetic thought that she left Erin to fend for herself.

 

" Well golly! Good thing nothing went wrong or he would have or or or! " Erin's mind was rapidly processing the worst of scenarios that may have transpired had Maddison not have shown up before she could even say them, which nearly made the flood gates in her eyes re-open.

 

Maddison didn't care if Erin would fight it or not, so she leaned down and hugged Erin close to her body. Given her low height, her head was nestled in Maddison's chest. She methodically rubbed Erin's waiting for her to get hold of herself. At this moment Erin shockingly didn't care that Maddison was hugging her like a small child who needed their mother, and simply continued to sob in her arms until she got herself back together.

 

" Maddison . . ." Erin said, her voice slightly muffled from being hugged so close to her.

 

" Yes? "Maddison said, letting go of the embrace.

 

Resuming her usual attitude like everything was normal, Erin simply said. " This didn't happen."

 

Maddison couldn't believe how stubborn Erin was to simply deny that she was cutely crying into her chest just now, but laughed to herself a little figuring it was one of the things that made Erin who she was. " Yeah, sure. How about we take our little friend home?" She suggested. A suggestion that made both girls form a mutually devious smile.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the wait, it was a pretty busy month and I recently graduated from college undergrad. Comments and reviews are always appreciated.