- Text Size +

Story contains Slow Growth, Giantess, Mini-GTS, Overstuffing and Exploration

Intro

Helen shuddered as discarded packaging fluttered to the floor from her chest as she struggled to stand on the slick floor of the supermarket. Shelves lay in disarray as if someone had let loose a bull on the freshly waxed floor. Looking out across the store shredded packaging covered the aisles like some sort of shabby carpeting. How was Helen going to explain this mess to the owner after he found out she had closed the shop over the weekend? She was sure the store’s insurance would cover the damage, but would anyone ever believe her story? In the meantime, she had bigger things to worry about. Even now as she struggled to keep her head from banging off the rafters, Helen’s problems grew further large and intense. How did she end up in such a mess covered in various snack cakes, crackers, blood and viscera from the butcher’s shop?

Chapter 1

Helen had never been one for dates, but she felt good about tonight. Despite being in her company standard polo she still felt confident in her looks. She had already applied the usual makeup and had her hair in done up in a beautiful fishtail braid slung over her shoulder that hung down to her fairly ample C cup cleavage. She would barely have time to put on something a bit fancier after work to get to her date. In the past she had been pretty chubby, but over the last few months of counting calories and running her ass off she was in the best shape of her life and it definitely showed on her tiny frame. It was break time and that meant yet again flipping through pinterest browsing all the cutesy crafts and art projects that countless people copied and pasted from around the web with sneaky advertisements strewn throughout the tiles. One tile immediately caught her eye, an Amazonian woman towered over the text “1 Simple Trick for Gaining That Extra Foot”. Helen knew full well that it was likely an advertisement for some silly placebo or garish platform inserts, but she still clicked through to a prompt that asked for an e-mail and mailing address to receive some free sample.

“Well, it can’t hurt.” She thought pessimistically tapping the submit button on the form.

Her friends always told her she needed to think positively if she wanted big changes in her life, but blind dates are always a mixed bag. Helen didn’t necessarily need a significant other, but sleeping alone gets, well, lonely after a few years. Helen tried the dating scene in college, but after dates with frat boys, hipsters, bookish types and “average Joes” no one seemed to be a great fit. Part of the problem may have been poor Helen’s height. Most women took one graceful stride to Helen’s two quick steps. When things did get intimate it was needless to say, an awkward match up. On her tip-toes she could occasionally steal a kiss on an average sized partner, but male or female, this was a very rare occurrence. Helen couldn’t help it, she just loved taller men or women, gender wasn’t an issue, but the size difference didn’t seem to work out mutually.

Helen continued to reminisce over her past attempts at romance when her train of thought was stopped short by the sound of an angry customer berating a cashier on the front lines. Time to be assertive; a task Helen’s 4’10” stature had some difficulty accomplishing. Heading out of her office the problem immediately drew her attention and she made a beeline for the registers as her quick double steps pattered across the marble. It took a college degree and a few years of convincing the owner that Helen could handle being store manager, and she still had to prove herself on a daily basis.

“I told you I didn’t want to use that card for the whole thing, what the hell is your problem!” The disgruntled customer was bearing down on Helen’s friend Natalee with all the middle aged balding angst he could muster.

“I’m sorry sir; just give me a few more minutes. This usually doesn’t happen, I swear!” Natalee shuddered over the register, typing frantically as she tried to remember how to remove a charge.

“Where is your manager, I can’t believe I have to deal with bullshit dropouts like you every time I come to one of these stores!” The man yelled with righteous indignation.

“Excuse me sir, I am the manager on duty, may I help you with something?” Helen asked, trying to cover the sarcasm in her voice.

“Yeah, your employees are ignorant morons! Fucking lazy, no good milleni…”

The man’s rant was cut short by a quick slap from Helen who had to jump to reach the man’s face. She quickly recoiled in case of retaliation as she tried to control her voice.

“Excuse me sir, but we don’t tolerate that kind of language and disrespect in our store and I’m going to have to ask you leave!”

“You little bitch! I’m calling the owner and getting both your asses fired. Fuck this place!” The man fumed as he turned toward the doors, kicking over a shelving unit as he stormed out of the store.

Natalee sighed in relief. “Thanks Helen, you really didn’t have to do that. He’s not the first douchebag to grace my lane.”

“Yeah, but you shouldn’t have to deal with that kind of behavior in my store. I need to take charge and letting people like him walk all over us isn’t going to help.” Helen said as she continued to stare at the man’s wake of destruction. Some of the younger clerks had already rushed to rearrange the shelves. She admired their initiative, but none of them held a candle to Natalee.

Natalee was a fairly average height brunette with a punk rock look. A piercing on her left eyebrow and right nostril she wasn’t the kind of girl to be messed with at the bar, but with piercings removed and tattoos covered she was an easy target for the entitled assholes that frequented the store. Helen never really felt anything sexual for Natalee, but their friendship was about as close as it could get otherwise. Natalee had a steady relationship anyhow with her high school sweetheart, and it was another one of his friends that Helen would be meeting with tonight.

“Ready for your big date tonight? By big, I mean BIG.” Natalee added emphasis stretching her fingers as far apart as she could, and then switched to her hands pulling them further and further apart.

“I guess so,” Helen replied hopefully, “but please don’t do that in front of customers, Natalee.”

The elderly woman customer looked on a bit too excited at Natalee’s hand gestures, clearly understanding the meaning or daydreaming as she waited for Natalee and Helen to sort through the groceries the previous customer had left. They couldn’t help but notice he had bought an assortment of phallic vegetables and condoms.

“I guess I understand that guy’s anger a bit more now. It looks like he was just really excited to get home and have some fun!” Natalee exclaimed a bit too loudly.

“I have to go finish schedules for next week and then get out of here for my date. I hope the rest of your shift if a bit more uneventful!” Helen gave Natalee a quick hug before turning back toward her office.

“Thanks shorty, have a great time tonight!” Natalee yelled as she tossed something toward Helen, “You might as well take these, he already paid for them, and you just might need them”

Helen barely turned in time to catch the box of magnums that Natalee had nonchalantly thrown her. She quickly stashed them under her shirt and scurried back into her office. Grabbing her phone for one last swipe over pinterest, Helen noticed that an e-mail reply had already come back about the growth sample she had mindlessly signed up for.

“Shipment will arrive tomorrow?” She muttered to herself, a little shocked that they would overnight a sample. The e-mail said that due to her profile she had filled out that she had qualified for an “Expanded Trial” bottle. She didn’t even remember filling anything out, but her height, weight and cup size were all listed. She guessed that with the rush of the situation earlier she had just forgotten.

Helen finished up her work as quickly as possible, powering down her computer before handing off management to her assistant. Natalee waved from the registers as the dinner rush hour poured in. At least they would be able to hang out this weekend. Being manager had its perks, and Helen always tried to schedule their days off together, and this weekend was no exception.

Helen did her usual hop and pull up to get into her jeep and quickly pulled away from the store. Why her father had insisted on getting such a short girl a Jeep had never made any sense to her, but she still wouldn’t trade it for any other vehicle. The wind in her face on this warm summer night was freeing after a long work week. Helen swung by her tiny house and rushed to get inside and change. On her way up the stairs she tripped over a pretty standard looking Amazon style box and smacked her hip against the railing.

“Damn UPS man.” She muttered as she held her bruised side. She reached down to pick up the offending box and recognized the logo of a tall Amazonian woman with the name Gulliver Pharmaceuticals in two lines beneath her massive feet. Was this really her free sample already? Looking at the return address it was actually local, which did make some sense. Shrugging she guessed it must have been early enough in the day to catch the shipment.

Opening the door, package in hand she quickly ran to her bedroom to change. While changing out of her work uniform Helen caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She honestly never had much of a problem with self-confidence, but Helen was a bit shaken as she imagined her date’s purported 6’5” shadow behind her. Maybe it was hormones, or just a fleeting thought, but she began to get a bit choked up at the prospect of another failed date. After she finished changing she ran to the door to put on her heels for a boost when the mysterious box caught her eye again. Helen didn’t need medicine to be sexy or confident, but she needed to be taller in this moment. Even if it was a placebo it could help get her out of this funk. Quickly dismantling the box she found a typical orange medicinal bottle inside. She read the instructions quickly in case there were special directions.

“Take 1 pill with 1 meal per day,” the bottle read. These things were only suggestions, right?

“4 shouldn’t hurt” Helen thought to herself. Taking the pills reminded her that she needed to take her birth control which she instinctively did as well.

With one last check in the bathroom to tease out some errant frizzy hair she ran to the jeep, nearly tripping again from the wobbly height of her heels. God she hated wearing these devices of torture, but failure continued to push her onward. 


Chapter 2

Natalee’s friend had agreed to meet Helen at the local Chinese restaurant. Helen loved Chinese, and would never turn down a free meal even if the date was going to be a disaster. Helen’s stomach rumbled, a bit stronger than normal even though it was to be expected since she was still watching calories and had saved up for the dinner ahead. She felt like she was going to vomit from hunger as she pulled into the parking lot. Stumbling out of the Jeep she nearly sprinted toward the door, falling onto the handles she threw them open and continued stumbling inside. Not the most graceful of entrances, but she was hungry! Helen scanned the dining area, looking for the man that fit Natalee’s description. He was supposed to be a guy in his early 20s, perfect for Helen. She liked younger guys, and at 26 she couldn’t be much older than him. He was about 6’5”, a major turn on for Helen, the taller the better. He was also uncharacteristically ‘normal’ for one of Helen’s friends. Wavy hair, average build and a classic style, Natalee had said he’d likely be wearing a blazer, much fancier than her usual matchups.

It appeared he had not yet arrived, so Helen took a seat toward the center of the restaurant where nothing would block his view of her when he entered. This was a fairly common problem for Helen. One guy gave up and left after scanning for her when she had sat in a booth once at a fancy Italian place. The Chinese restaurant was on the fancier side, but still had a buffet off in the corner that bombarded Helen’s senses with its tempting smells. 

10 minutes passed after what felt like an eternity. She couldn’t take it anymore, she was going in. Helen grabbed a plate from the buffet, signaling to the waiter that she was just going to get started. He nodded and grabbed a cup for drinks. Lo-mein noodles, rice, egg rolls, general tso’s chicken, and Mongolian beef began to pile high on her plate. She had never felt so hungry in her life! Maybe those pills were diet pills and had begun tearing at her stomach lining making it a bottomless pit, because Helen ate nearly the entire plate while standing in the buffet line. Thankfully only an elderly couple was ahead of her and was so focused on the choices they hadn’t noticed her forking down the food like it was her last. As Helen forcefully stabbed the last piece of chicken from her now clean plate her eyes grew wide in realization of what she had just done.

“What the hell?” Helen thought angrily to herself. She hadn’t eaten like this in well over a year and her sudden hunger made absolutely no sense.

Gathering herself, Helen continued down the line only grabbing some healthier looking vegetables. It would be embarrassing, but she could tell her date that she hadn’t eaten in over a day and got carried away, and that she would pay for her own buffet. Calmly as possible she sat back down at her seat, plate full of vegetables still looking as delicious as the food she had packed away only minutes before. The waiter placed a glass of water in front of her as well as a second for her date when he arrived. Helen absent mindedly drank her glass in one gulp before diving into the assorted veggies she had grabbed. Again she was left staring at a clean plate in near abject horror at the speed with which she accomplished the task. Helen reached for her water forgetting she had already finished her own glass and grabbed the other still full one, gulping it down as quickly as before. Helen reached into her purse for her phone. Almost 30 minutes late. 

“At this rate he’ll never show up,” Helen thought to herself, “well if he’s going to make me wait he’ll understand if I have my whole meal before he gets here.” The thoughts came from out of nowhere. Helen had already eaten more than she would normally eat in an entire day, but she still felt as empty as she had when she arrived. Her shirt was already uncomfortably tight on her stomach, but it growled with a ferocity that could not go unanswered. Scooting her chair back from the table, Helen looked around to ensure no one was looking and lunged for the buffet. Thank God she had chosen to schedule the date for a weeknight. In this small town no one went out to a place like this past 8pm. otherwise they would have been staring at the smallest girl with the biggest appetite in the world.

One plate wouldn’t do. Grabbing two plates Helen heaped nearly the entire tray of noodles onto the left, as the right began to pile high with fried delights from crab Rangoon to pot stickers. Helen did her best to maintain some semblance of social conscience, this time getting to the table with the food before diving in. The noodles were nearly a foot high on the plate and the fried goods were stacked in a sort of saturated fat jenga as Helen alternated bites. Helen’s mouth was full, but her stomach continued to be a bottomless pit as her mind screamed.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Helen’s conscience screamed as two more plates were cleaned in a terrifyingly efficient manner. It wasn’t long before she had gone back to the buffet and grabbed two more plates.

After her weight loss Helen had invested in the sexiest, tightest fitting pants she could fit, and right now they were working overtime. It seems physiologically impossible for her stomach to expand as it had, but it was happening before her eyes. Now on her fourth plate of delicious food her pants finally gave out, button flying out from under the table and across the restaurant floor. Helen’s eyes followed the tiny object as it came to rest at the feet of a tall, handsome man who had just entered the door. He didn’t seem to notice the button and started walking in, scanning the room as he took his long strides.

Helen snapped out of her lust and nearly began to cry as she looked down at herself. Her shirt was stretched to the point that she looked as though she could give birth at any minute and her pants had given out, button long gone and fly undone. Unconsciously she continued eating, involuntarily grabbing Rangoon and delivering it to her relentless maw of a mouth. She finally felt in control after embarrassment overpowered her hunger. She darted toward the restrooms, hoping the man hadn’t gotten a good look at her. Helen stood in front of the mirror. She still looked beautiful, makeup and hair in good condition aside from a few splashes of sauce on her cheek. Helen was too short to see the rest of her body in the mirror, so she clambered up atop the sink to see the damage. Standing atop the sink Helen began to sob, aghast at how large her stomach had grown in such a short period. Even as she turned to see her stomach protruding from her profile like a massive 12 month old refused to leave her womb, her stomach grumbled in hunger. Shouldn’t she be vomiting right now from how much she had eaten? Her mind began to race in confusion trying to figure out what to do when the sink suddenly caved and she fell to the floor. Her stomach took the brunt of the fall, but it didn’t make Helen feel any better. She didn’t have money to pay for the sink. It wasn’t entirely her fault it gave out, the boards propping up the fine marble were obviously cheap, but the expensive faucet and marble had hit the floor and partially shattered as water began streaming from the wall.

“What the fuck, what the fuck!” Helen shouted under her breath.

Having heard the racket caused by the sink’s collapse, an employee had come to the door and was knocking vigorously asking if everything was alright in the bathroom. Thankfully there was a nearby drain taking in most of the water so evidence of the accident wasn’t leaking under the door just yet.

“Everything is fine, I’ll be out soon!” Helen said with a bit of panic in her voice.

Helen couldn’t think straight, the pressure rising to a clamor in her mind. She looked around for something to stop the flow of water, but it was no use. She felt a sudden urge so strong that she had no choice but to obey it. Helen secured her mouth over the leak and began sucking down the water. Helen felt the water surge into her stomach rippling her throat as it surged downward.

“No!” She thought, regaining control of herself. Glancing around again as her stomach sloshed like a half empty barrel she finally saw her escape. A window! Helen lunged toward the opening throwing it open and tearing out the screen. Forgetting her newly expanded stomach Helen tried with all her strength to squeeze through the opening. It was no use. Her stomach anchored her in place as she teetered half inside, half out. Helen’s tight shirt tore revealing her bra, which was also stretched to its limit. It was now or never, she had to escape. Kicking with all of her might she bent the frame of the window shattering the glass. Thankfully it was an old aluminum thing otherwise she would have been simply and truly flat out of luck, an irony that did not escape her in this situation. 

With the shattering of the glass the employee unlocked the door and burst in to find nothing but a flooded and completely ransacked room.
“That must have been some really bad egg roll.” He said aloud to a thoroughly trashed bathroom.


Chapter 3

Helen ran. She ran like she never had before. Thanking the heavens that she had grabbed her purse before leaving the table earlier. She had tied her shorn shirt in the front in a somewhat trashy chic belly shirt style to help support her extra girth that incessantly sloshed as she ran. She quickly tore open the door of her Jeep which gave an unfamiliar sigh of its suspension as she attempted to push back the seat and clamber up. Tears were streaming down her face as she drove well over the speed limit toward her home. In the midst of the flood of emotions that clouded her thoughts, her cellphone continued to beep and buzz. No doubt they were texts from Natalee wondering why she had stood up her friend. Helen didn’t have any answers. All she had were questions. She knew she needed to find that bottle and figure out what went wrong.

Screeching to a halt in front of her house, Helen attempted to compose herself before stepping down from the Jeep. Thankfully she had left an old overnight outfit with stretchy shorts and an over large shirt for when she crashed at Natalee’s house a few weekends before. Helen quickly squeezed into the now tight pajamas and descended from the Jeep as its suspension gave a sigh of relief. Running up to her door step she attempted to climb the wooden steps without attracting the attention of her neighbors, but they all groaned from her now unfamiliar weight. Paranoid she rushed the rest of the way into her house and collapsed on the floor. The bottle of pills seemed so far away, but her recently stocked fridge was so inviting.

Helen got a great discount for managing the supermarket and took advantage of it during sales to stock up on food for next to nothing. Her freezer was filled to the brim with health foods and she had even invested in another freezer in her garage to really rack up the savings. She had always been a stress eater, but now, the urge was overwhelming. A massive confluence of stress, PMS and her new found lust for food were too much to control. Helen simply let go. The first victims of her tour de force were the various cereals arrayed along the counter. Absent mindedly she unplugged the fridge as she began shoveling cereal into her mouth like an industrial backhoe. What she was digging for she couldn’t tell. Next was the bottom shelf of the fridge. There was no time to cook. Raw chicken was surprisingly delicious as it slid down her throat. The coating helped when forcing down whole fruits, unchewed, because there just wasn’t time. Cold cuts, multiple pints of sour cream, and various condiments came next. Raw hamburger made for a desert that Babe Ruth would be proud of, and was washed down with a whole gallon of milk. With the freezer unplugged and its contents thawed they would have to go as well. 

“Why waste when it can go to your waist?” Helen’s thoughts were no longer her own.

Pounds of slimy meat again descended into the bottomless pit. Helen had long ago torn out of her clothing, her back propped up against the cupboards. At this point only her right arm could reach into the bottom drawer freezer as it continued to shovel, one fistful after another. Her skin, much like her shirt before it, was stretched beyond repair. Continuing with the pregnancy metaphor, she would likely be having whatever is 5 more than octuplets. Her love handles were now sagged over on the floor as her stomach ballooned over her crotch and out halfway toward her knees. Unbeknownst to Helen she had already relieved herself multiple times on the floor, but her body wasn’t even close to keeping up with the input. The smell only intoxicated her. As more raw ground beef slid down her throat her left arm stretched to reach the cabinet. She had stocked up on nearly 50 cans of chunky soup on a recent sale and she began pulling down one after the other cracking them against the counter and drinking their contents raw. Helen’s lust finally began to subside. Her mind awakened to her new state, but she was too bewildered, tired and shockingly horny to assess the situation. She struggled to get to her feet, but the weight was just too much as she fell to her knees. Helen dragged herself toward her room down the 10 feet of hallway between the kitchen and living room. Rippling her stomach through the door she paused for air.

“Just a little further. I can figure this out in the morning.” Helen muttered absolutely breathless as she inched toward the bed. Having finally made it she rolled her mass up and onto the mattress. The bed frame screamed as if in terrible pain at her new weight and one side completely gave out pinning her body against the wall. Helen subconsciously began fondling her breast with one hand as the other struggled to gain purchase of her vagina as it swam through an ocean of rolls. Her lust for food still lingered, but was overpowered by her sudden erotic visions. In her mind’s eye tall men and women gathered around her new body massaging it and pleasuring themselves on her new bulbous mound of warm flesh. Her own hand had finally found her moist vagina and she pulled off the collapsed leg of the bed to gain better reach into its throbbing flesh. He breasts meanwhile had hardened and began leaking tears of milk down into the massive crevice between stomach and chest leaving rivulets of white streaks along her sides. As Helen moved the lubricated wood between her clit and her nipples refused to stop crying tears of joy she came harder than ever before with a shudder that sent shockwaves through her gelatinous form. For the first time tonight Helen let out a cry of joy and slipped into a deep, deep sleep.


Chapter 4

Helen’s dreams were usually fairly plain. Your usual falling, forgetting to wear clothes to a public speaking event and the occasional sexual encounter punctuated by a weird and terrifying clown face to ruin it all, but tonight was beyond ordinary. Helen looked down from a dizzying height at a street busy with people and traffic, rushing to and fro. She must have been in a very tall building because she could see the tops of many of the office buildings in her town down below, and she felt as though a nearby plane was easily within reach. Her urge to grab the plane overpowered her senses and Helen gasped as a giant had reached out and grabbed it between thumb and index finger and she felt a prick on her fingertip. It was her hand! The propeller drew a small amount of blood which quickly enveloped the craft. In shock Helen dropped the plane and sent its passengers plummeting to their doom. She was now lucid and took control to gaze down and see her now 550 foot tall body towering over the parks and businesses below. It was hard to see around her breasts she now noticed were abnormally large. On an average female body they would easily be a size F or larger, but no bra in this universe could fit them now. Her stomach was gone and replaced with a solid sleek V shape and tight abs. Her braid she felt could topple buildings if she gave it a good enough swing. Her feet were easily the length of 10 cars and left 30 foot indents in the soft ground of the park below. Helen was a bit panicked by the change, but everything seemed calm and serene around her. She was too afraid to move in case she stepped on anyone, but she could at least bend down to get a better view of the ground. People milled about still minding their own business, completely ignoring the giantess towering above them and crushing the park beneath her gargantuan feet. Helen reminded herself that this was a dream and took a careful step forward. In reality she would never imagine doing this, but one can never pass up a chance to live a fantasy. 

She brought her foot crashing down on a nearby office building that held momentarily before steel girders began to bend and snap. The masses of people below suddenly flew into a rampage. Their collective screams echoed off the offices and up toward Helen’s ears. At first her conscience flooded her mind with guilt, but reminding herself this was all a dream she let her fantasy run wild. Helen began to dance like she had never danced before. A sort of tap dance twist that left a mile of destruction in its wake. The ground shuddered and groaned as pavement crumbled and cars, trucks and homes were sent flying from the shockwaves of her graceful power. Helen’s enormous, Adonis breasts bounced up and down to the movements buffeting the ground below with gale force winds that sent flocks of birds and airplanes spiraling downward. Helen felt tiny pinpricks of blood as the viscera of hundreds caked her feet and tiny pinprick bullets left needle sized holes in her feet. They were too minute to bother the giantess but each drop flooded the streets below.

Helen’s destructive glee faded into passionate lust. Where were all the tall men when she needed them? At this point she could stack all the tall men in the city head to toe and they would be a pathetic twig. Helen needed something massive to sate her lust. A nearby bronze capped dome on the local bank building would have to do. Thankfully the building had been reinforced for earthquakes and still stood alone amongst the other crumpled phallic structures that had shriveled before Helen’s mighty steps. Positioning herself over the tower Helen grabbed a breast in one hand and spread her gaping vagina with the other. Like the gates of heaven herself her, curtains flung wide, she slowly lowered her dripping chasm onto the phallic building’s cold dome. Helen began undulating, her body travelling up and down, as the building’s tip pressed against her g-spot. There was no way anyone could miss it now. Gallons of fluid slid down the buildings length as she continued to create shockwaves on the city below. The National Guard had arrived at this point but their tanks and hummers were thrown as easily as the rest from the quakes.

Helen felt herself beginning to grow even larger as the first orgasm sent out a gasp that would deafen normal ears for miles. The wave of sound sent fighter jets packing heavy ordinance catapulting away wear their missiles exploded in mushroom clouds in the distance. The heat merely made it all the more intense. Helen shuddered as she grew another 50 feet. The tiny building broke off in her cavernous vagina. The only thing large enough to pleasure her now was her own skyscraper fingers. Breaking off her nails in the concrete below, she plunged three fingers deep and began again. In and out like a massive motor the pistons squished out warm fluid to the ground below. Her breasts began firing off fountains of milk that began filling her footprints on the ground below with a final cry of beautiful lust Helen woke up and hit her head on the bookshelf above her bed.


Chapter 5

It had all been a dream, or had it. Helen was nearly knocked out cold by the shelving unit above her bed as the books ran down onto her head. She knew she was sitting, but her perspective felt as though she was standing on her tip toes. Helen’s gaze swept down, revealing another massive change to her figure. She could see her feet again, but they were nearly 4 feet away and far larger than she remembered. Her hips were nearly as wide as the bed and thankfully her stomach had receded, although it was still pudgier than before. Her breasts were huge! Thankfully they weren’t grossly disproportionate, but compared to her old breasts they were easily a D, but now likely much larger as with the rest of her body. Had the pills worked? Helen was now excited, pushing back the terror that had shrouded her mind moments before. She struggled to get away from the wall and stand next to her now completely broken bed.

“Oh shit.” Helen said aloud as her head touched the ceiling as she kneeled. She wasn’t just taller. She was a mini-giantess.

Helen angled her body through the door of her room, sucking in as hard as she possibly could. She had no idea what time it was, but she remembered now that she had missed multiple texts from Natalee the night before. It was dark outside and her kitchen was a disgusting mess. Helen had flashbacks of the previous knight that brought back a bit of the body horror she had experienced. Using the voice commands on her phone was her only option; her fingers were too massive to press individual keys on the screen. Thankfully she used these commands in the car on occasion and struggled for a bit to have her texts read to her by the automated voice. Text after text of Natalee asking what happened to the date, then anger over her Helen’s rudeness for standing the guy up and followed by concern that she hadn’t answered her door earlier today. Squinting at the tiny numbers on the oven Helen made out that it was already after 10pm. Her boss had left her a voicemail asking her to come in today. Shit. This wasn’t going to be good. Thankfully he had called again to say that Natalee had covered for her and he hoped she would get well soon, but there was still some concern over how she had handled the customer the previous night. While listening to the messages Helen had cleaned up the mess left by her gorging the night before. Now that that was taken care of, it was time to finally read more about the thing that started this crazy dream or nightmare, Helen still couldn’t decide which. Helen shuddered to think what kind of health warnings she had ignored in her hasty decision to have 4 pills the previous night, but there was barely any text on the bottle. Just the Amazonian Woman and “Gulliver Pharmaceuticals”. If Helen didn’t believe before, she certainly did now. Using her phone to voice search YouTube she found only one video about the product. It looked like your standard crazy conspiracy theorist rambling on about GMOs and big pharmaceutical companies being corrupt, but in the midst of his rant some things made sense. He described a drug used on cattle that made them grow to massive size, but required incredible amounts of raw materials to be consumed for the growth. Had Helen unknowingly taken this modified growth hormone? She listened intently as the man continued, but it seemed that was all he knew about the experimental drug.

While watching the video Helen caught herself mindlessly opening the bottle. There were at least 46 more pills inside. How much larger could something possibly grow? Was it necessary to even take multiple pills? These questions didn’t matter. Helen’s conscience began to fade again as her higher brain gave way to baser instincts.

“Aren’t you tired of being called ‘Little Bitch’ by assholes like that guy yesterday? Aren’t you tired of being turned down by tall men?” Her lizard brain hissed at her, overpowering her body. She began pouring the now micro sized pills into her hand. She wasn’t thinking straight and couldn’t begin to count them, but if 4 had done this a pile couldn’t be good. She regained control and scattered the pills around the floor. Her subconscious fought back and began licking the kitchen floor. It tasted of bleach and urine, but she felt multiple tiny pills attaching to her massive tongue. The island had come completely unattached with her lunge for the pills and flew to the wall knocking containers everywhere, but leaving more room for her now 12 foot form to kneel and lick the spaces where she thought the pills had flown. She had only found a few of the pills, but the bottle was still in her other hand. Helen involuntarily squeezed the bottle and the cap burst toward the ceiling. She poured the remaining pills down her yet again bottomless stomach as her horrified mind tried to count how many she was taking. She counted at least 20 from the bottle and 5 from the floor. Thank God she had gotten rid of some of them. According to the man in the video the cattle didn’t just grow forever, but the scientists had at least had the decency to put them down while they slept. He had also said they had only tripled when given doses, so she could at least take comfort that her dream wouldn’t be a reality too quickly.

Helen regained control and picked up her phone to call 911, but she just as quickly stopped mid voice command. She couldn’t go to the hospital. They would surely lock her away somewhere. Somewhere she couldn’t continue to grow, her lower brain chimed in. At least they agreed on something. Helen ordered her phone to call Natalee. No one answered. Helen sat in silence while the phone rang and for a bit longer after the beep. What could she say?

After a long pause Helen whispered as quietly as she could with her now very powerful voice, “Hey Natalee, it’s Helen. I just wanted to say thanks for covering for me. I’m so sorry I left your friend hanging at the restaurant. I was so hungry I decided to eat a bit before he arrived and I must have had some bad egg rolls, because I got the runs and I didn’t want to embarrass myself so I went home…” Helen stared at the spot where she had in fact relieved herself the night before only inches from her hand, “I swear I’ll make it up to you. If you don’t see me tonight I’m probably at the store working overtime because of that trouble with Mr. Douchebag last night. Love lots, bye.”

Helen gasped for air. Leaving that message was terrifying, because it could be the last lucid thing she did tonight. Focusing so much on calling Natalee, Helen had completely forgotten about the pills she had ingested nearly half an hour before. This dose kicked in even stronger and quicker than before. Helen reached with her now massive hands toward the fridge as she slid her body into the kitchen to get comfortable for another gorging session. This was going to be a long night.


Chapter 6

Helen hadn’t completely cleared out her stocks the night before, but she had also only been a tiny little 4’11” thing last time. She was nearly three times that size now and her appetite felt about five times as big tonight. She had polished out the fridge, made it about two thirds of the way through the freezer drawer and cleared about a half of the cupboards. That was about to change. Helen tore open package after package emptying the contents into her ready and waiting throat. Her heart pounded out of her chest with excitement. Meanwhile her lizard brain interjected, this won’t nearly be enough... (to be continued)

If you'd like to see more please consider contributing to my Patreon where you can see the rest of this story and more to come! Thank you for reading! https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=705114&patAmt=5

Feel free to e-mail me feedback at nickrunnerstories@gmail.com as well.