- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am planning on doing multiple stories with the same main character. He will go to various places and live out different fantasies he always had. This story is his first experience, so no flashbacks or anything like that.
Thanks! =^_^=
Author's Chapter Notes:
Firsr Chapter of my Firsr Story! What is going to happen?
Finally, I have made it inside her room. I have spent hundreds of dollars for this journey and I am finally going to be able to live out my fantasy. I saved up my money from my job at McDick's, Dollar Tree, and parents change for when they send me to the store, to buy this shrinking device from this Chinese student at my school. He said it can be used as many times on a person and you can shrink to any size for any amount of time. I began my plan.

This girl at my school is known for her boots. She wears normal sneakers every once in a while, but it is her boots that everyone loves. She has all the colors, all the lengths, all the designs. She must really love boots. Why do I not know? Well, I only have talked to her a few times. Every single conversation is either about homework, or how the day has been going. Only once has the topic been about feet and all she had to say was: 'I have big feet.' I was instantly hooked.

So, my plan was to shrink myself at her back door, walk in to her room, and live within her shoes. She somewhat has a pattern with what she wears. Monday is knee high. Tuesday is ankle high. Wednesday is converse sneakers (stupid). Thursday is again knee high. Friday is Toms. Saturday is usually nothing. She stays at home and wears no shoes inside. Then Sunday is my favorite. She wears these thigh high, skin tight, shiny rubber, black boots. Her thighs are so big and juicy that when she walks, her boots shake all the way down to her feet. Every Sunday the same pair, I just have to get inside those things.

Well, the plan has worked so far. No animal or person has seen me just yet. Now, I just have to pick the first pair I want to spend the night in. I turn the corner of the dresser and there it is, her shoe rack.

Oh the glorious thing! This is heaven for any shoe or foot fetish person out there. Four rows of shoes and boots there must be at least twenty different pair, all different. There are brown, white, pink, blue, red, all different colors. On the bottom rack were her sneakers, two pairs of converse, hardly ever worn. Still had that new shoe smell. The second row had the ankle high ones. A white, black, and red were there. The third row had two knee high ones. They were standing on the rack and the leg part of the boots were folded in half. All of those were different shades of brown. Then, I see it. On the top shelf, standing tall and proud was my favorite pair.

In the light of the sun, the black rubber shines. It was amazing just to be this close to them and I begin to get hard. Shhhhh, I rub my penis like it's a dog. We will be in there soon. Today was a special Saturday. She was out at a friends for the day, then she was going to an all night concert, Tonight is my perfect night to find the perfect bed.

I begin my search, totally ignoring the converse and Toms. I never liked them on my feet or hers. I climb on the outside bars of the rack. I am skinny enough to make it through the bars when I reach the second row. I walk, balancing on the bars, to the first pair, the pearly white, ankle high shoes. Luckily for me on this row, my head is just above the rim, so I can see if they are worn or not. This one sadly, is for special occasions. I can still see the company name on the sole. It might be a comfortable bed, but doesn't please my nose or lust for her scent. I walk over the pair and continue.

Next is the black pair. Looking over the rim, I can make out the company logo. It has faded from the number of times she has worn it. I dip my head in the hole and take a deep breathe through my nose. It is instantly filled with her perfume, her foot, and the shoes scent. I shudder. This is probably the closest I will get to her feet. This one is totally a keeper. Making a mental note, I climb over the fronts of the shoes and make it to the last pair on this shelf.

The brown pair is not nearly as worn as the black ones, but it is made by a different company than the previous two. I look around inside to find any sign of being worn, but all I found was some lint at the heel of the shoe. I shrug; again, it could be a great bed, but not what I wanted to see. I slip through the bars on this side of the rack and continue my climb up it. Next stop, third shelf.

Sliding through the bars this time, I had to stop and marvel at the size. While the ankle high ones where a head shorter than me, the knee high boots were at least three times taller than me. She was no short girl. Standing around 5'11", she towered over many of the other girls. Her height came from her dad's side of the family, where for some reason, the legs account for most of the height. I walk around the thick pillar of the boot and over the front of it. I knew instantly that these shoes have never been worn.

The tag was still on one and the two of them were still buckled together. I cry inside, knowing that spending the night in there would be pointless. A wonderful pair of boots, never been worn by the goddess. I continue my balancing act to the other pair and begin to clap my hands in joy. These were the pair that she wore two out of the seven days of the week. These are the pair that she wears the most. Finding the opening, I take a deep breath. No shoe smell here. My eyes begin to water in tears of joy. Her smell came rushing into my nose and flooded all my senses. This is probably where I am going to spend most of my nights here. But before I go to sleep, I must check out the top shelf.

Reaching the top floor, I fall back onto the bars as my eyes travel up the boot. First the bottom of it is a shiny black. No buckles there, just a shiny rubber to see your reflection in. Then, as it ascends into the sky, the boot seems to defy gravity. It doesn't bend or fold anywhere on it. There are no buckles, creases, or dull spots. It is that shiny black that captivates you. At the top, the rim is thicker than the rest of the boot. I believe it is to hold onto it while you slip it on, but I don't fully know. Not wanting to smudge the shiny rubber, I turn away and begin my climb down a level. I stop to look at the glory of it one last time for day.

As I climb back down to the brown boots I try to come up with a story to tell her if she finds me. As I reach the pair that she wears the most I figured that I could say I shrank while walking by and I wanted to be found so I picked shoes for you to find me. Yeah. That could work. As I climb through the hole, the air becomes thick. I breathe in the air around me. Smells like her and worn leather. My dick couldn't resist becoming hard. As I climb deeper into the boot, I slip on a worn section and tumble down.

I collapse onto my back. Trying to see through the darkness, I stick my hand up to feel if I can stand up. Then I feel it. The touch of worn leather, I shiver in the thought. Her toes have rubbed against this spot so many times that it isn't that rough, furry inside any more. It is cold and smooth. My body begins to sweat due to the enclosed area and I have to travel back to the heel to try to breathe in at least some cool air.

My dick begs for a fapping. It twitches and bobs whenever I move, but I can't ignore it any more. I sit and lean against the inside heel of the boot, I imagine her finding me inside and be disgusted by me. I close my eyes and try to imagine her face of first amazement, then curiosity, and then anger. I jerk harder. She stands up, her face far above me. Her shirt hugs her body and her skinny jeans do the same for her legs. She raises a foot over me. I plea saying that I will worship her and love her feet, and she replies with calling me a worthless bug and that her feet are better than anything that I can do.

I stand up and lean against the heel. She continues to call me worthless and insignificant as she lowers her sock covered foot. Her sock is rainbow colored. As she archers her foot as it travels closer, she throws her head back and laughs saying that this is how every bugs life should end: under her glorious feet. I then loose it and my cum sprays out onto the sole of the boot right before her foot reaches me. I slide down and lay on my back again. I relish in my after glow. That could come true. I shiver in fear and delight. Could that really happen? Or would she take it easier? Or worse? These questions stirred in my head, as I feel asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
There it is! The first night. It would be really weird if Sheela's actually there the whole time, but she wasn't! =^_^=