- Text Size +

When Qora next returned Adella was not ashamed to admit she felt a lance of fear go through her body. Marie, who was resting in her hands reacted more visibly as the Slaaneshi witch approached, flinching and whimpering slightly. After that experience a while ago it was safe for Adella to say she feared the witch almost as much as she hated her. Immediately she felt her body seize up and she lost control once more as her psychic hooks gouged into her brain. She took advantage of this by plucking Marie from her hand, by the legs no less which alarmed her.

"Not to worry, Adella, I'm just putting her in a safe place so we can play out more of your fantasies." Qora projected in her mind.

Adella was forced to watch as the smirking heretic worked at a strap on one of her sandals and pulled it from her leg, wedging the form of her sister between it. It looked secure enough though she doubted it was any less frightening or degrading to Marie. Qora then placed a container she'd been holding in her other hand down on one of the trays near the operating table and willed Adella to stand, the metal cuffs being freed from the pole. The Sister Superior lashed out at the bonds holding her mind back to no avail and was forced to watch herself step over to one of the tables.

A jolt of fear lanced through her heart as her back met the cold metal of the table, the cuffs magnetizing to the table. Adella then found her jaw forced open and found Qora grabbing some metal implement to force her mouth open as wide as it would go before stopping. She then released Adella's body from the psychic control. The Sister Superior tried to wrench the metal brace from her mouth, tonguing at the unyielding metal or trying futilely to open her mouth a little wider to loosen it.

Her mind raced as she watched Qora grab a metal prod and start poking around at her mouth, almost triggering a gag reflex. She examined everything much like a dentist might, even looking under her tongue. The thing tasted disgusting to the touch and made the Sister Superior try to force it away with her tongue. The witch chuckled and started picking at her teeth with the thing, Adella powerless to do anything but wince as she picked at a particularly sensitive molar near the back of her mouth.

"Hmm... looks like you've got a little cavity over here. Other than that you have very healthy mouth. Pity you put it to use praising that corpse of a god." Qora stated.

Adella growled at the woman and wrenched her head back and forth to try and bang the brace on the table itself to jerk it free. It was no use, the thing was staying in nice and snug and left her mouth open to whatever torment Qora intended to unleash upon her. Part of her was hoping for actual torture this time as opposed to playing at her desires. Having her teeth wrenched from her mouth was far more enticing that being forced to play out her fantasies in an unpleasant manner. A drill, a knife, something that could just cause her physical pain rather than emotional anguish.

The heretic brought the prod back and this time brought a little mirror to put into her mouth as well, playing at dentist as she scraped at her teeth for a long while. Whenever she found a particularly sensitive tooth Adella couldn't hold in a groan of discomfort. Whenever the implements touched her tongue the tall woman couldn't disguise the disgust she felt, her nose wrinkling and her eyes narrowing. She nearly gagged a few more times through the long and drawn out teasing of her mouth but finally the tools were put away.

Once she was satisfied with whatever she had been doing Qora opened her container and within were four of her sisters. The heretic made certain she could see the squirming within the metal case and she heard as they recognized her and called out. They were all of various sizes, one bigger than Marie by at least double and one small enough to comfortably lie upon Adella's fingernail. It took looking at them for her to understand what Qora's plan was and she let out a strangled cry as her eyes searched Qora's intoxicating orbs to find cruel mischief with them.

"You haven't been eating quite much, Sister Adella, so I figured I would be a kind hostess and provide you with a nice filling meal." Qora said.

At the mere mention of food her stomach let out a loud and treasonous grumble. Qora giggled and caressed the Sister Superior's muscled stomach. Adella's eyes widened from the mere touch, the skin of the witch's hand feeling so very soft. "Sound like you are certainly ready for something nice and filling, my dear. Let's see... I bet you like a bit of spice."

With that the woman plucked up the largest of the sisters in the container, a red head by the name of Elise. Qora placed the container aside and dangled the sister over Adella wide open mouth by her legs, forcing her to look down into the Sister Superiors mouth and the darkness of her throat. Adella wrenched her head to the side, only for Qora to use her free hand to move it right back into position. Elise screamed as she looked down into the pit that was Adella's mouth, squirming and writhing in Qora's grip to try and escape.

Adella was horrified and tried to wrench her head from Qora's grasp. Her stomach grumbled, louder this time as sustenance was being dangled before Adella. She wasn't food though; this was another of her sisters! It didn't matter to her deprived stomach, which just continued to growl in anticipation of a solid meal that wasn't just bread and water. Qora giggled once more and promptly took that as her sign to release her hold upon the squirming sister's feet and let her freefall.

When Elise hit her mouth Adella was forced to feel as her sister scrambled and grasped at her moist and rough tongue for purchase. She wrapped her tiny legs around the member and tried to keep herself from slipping. The sick thing was that Adella actually quite found herself taken with Elise's flavor, her mouth dripping more saliva in response. Adella let out strangled noises, trying to scream but not quite managing that. Elise called out from within her moist cavern and the Sister Superior wished she could respond.

"Please, Sister Superior help me! Ah! I'm slipping!" The woman cried out.

She was indeed slipping so Adella slowly tried to move her tongue closer to her teeth, earning alarm from Elise. "No! Don't move your tongue; it makes it harder to keep my grip!"

Adella was helpless in that case to help the struggling woman and tried to keep her tongue as still as she possibly could. Qora giggled as she looked down at the sad state of affairs as Elise slowly but surely slipped towards the back of Adella's throat. This was worse than not having control over her own body because now if she didn't think of something very fast, Elise would be making a voyage into her body she would not return from. Adella was cursing herself for ever having that stupid fantasy while a very, very small part of her felt a thrill. A sick and completely involuntary thrill but it was there.

Elise's grip loosened slowly and her feet ended up touching a sensitive part of Adella's throat. This activated a swallow reflex that tore Elise from her tongue and nearly sucked her entirely down her throat. This only triggered another involuntary swallow as her airway was currently being blocked by Elise. The other woman screamed as she was sucked fully into the Sister Superior's throat, vanishing into the dark fleshy hell of her body. Adella's eyes widened and Qora chuckled.

As Elise traveled down slowly towards her stomach Adella could feel her writhing and squirming and fighting it the whole way down. The alien sensation felt almost pleasant and indeed sent another thrill through her mind. She had just swallowed another person. Not just any other person but one of her fellow sisters. The thrill she got was soon overlapped by horror at the realization of what that meant exactly. Clearly, from Elise's frantic struggling going down she knew what it meant already.

She felt her sister's arrival in her stomach, her weight settling in the organ and filling the empty thing in ways it had not been filled for days. A growl sounded from her stomach as it recognized its new contents, no doubt preparing to set to work on the meal provided. Adella felt tears stinging at her eyes as she felt Elise writhe and struggle, pounding against her stomach walls to try and escape the prison. Adella wanted to throw up, to do anything to release her sister from her stomach but could not.

Qora patted Adella's stomach gently, tenderly. "Mmm... I bet that feels nice and filling. She's just a nice meal for you, my dear. You used to day dream about things like this; I bet it actually happening is dream come true. Let's a get a few more in you shall we?"

Dream? No, it was a nightmare. Her stomach didn't care that she didn't want to hurt her sisters, it just wanted to be filled. Whatever was filling it hardly mattered. She was going to kill her sisters without even doing anything to them, it was utterly maddening. Qora hummed as she plucked two sisters that were roughly the size of Marie. She promptly dropped them, one after the other into Adella's open maw. No dangling this time, no waiting, just one after the other carelessly. Adella didn't even get a good look at who they were.

The first of the two rolled right down her tongue and her scream was cut short as she triggered her swallow reflex. Adella cried as she felt her struggling going down and as she felt the other sister hanging onto her two front teeth. The tiny woman was obviously struggling to rise up and get out of her mouth but Qora caught sight of that quickly enough and giggled at Adella.

"Now Adella, you shouldn't be a messy eater. Here, let me help."

Qora leaned over and allowed her own tongue to peek out of her mouth and lift the tiny sister from her purchase, pulling her into her own mouth. The witch swished the shrunken woman around in her profane mouth for a few moments, letting out a sound of approval. She lowered her face back to Adella's mouth and pressed her tongue up against the Sister Superiors. The breathe intermixed and Adella found her treasonous tongue starting to dance with Qora's. The witch pulled back, depositing the tiny sister in Adella's mouth.

So slick from the attention the dazed woman slipped straight down Adella's throat with little fuss. The Sister Superior was not ashamed to admit she sobbed as she felt a second and third sister enter her stomach. They were all scrambling madly within, clawing and pounding at the organ to try and be released to no avail. Adella glared at Qora as she produced the tiniest sister. She had time to get a good look at her, Gloria, once one who had been Adella's equal in height but now was so tiny it took effort to make her out.

Qora held the ant sized sister between two fingers, smirking. "I doubt this one will serve as more than an after meal mint, but ah well. Waste not want not." She said cheerfully as she dropped the diminutive woman into Adella's mouth.

Adella was ashamed to admit she barely felt Gloria's struggles, she couldn't even hear her because of how tiny she was. The tiny sister slipped down her massive throat easily and with very little thrust, no doubt the saliva already working on her at that size. She sobbed again as she heard her stomach gurgling as it worked as its meal, feeling the struggles of her sister's getting weaker and weaker with each passing moment. Qora caressed and her belly as it carried out its work.

"That one I took into my mouth was quite delicious, I envy you honestly. I bet they feel so good, pathetically scrambling and pounding about. Unable to come to grips with the fact their just food for their Sister Superior now. All their faith, all the lies they were fed and this is all they amount to. It must feel so very good, your darkest pleasures now a reality. There is still so much more to come, Adella. Just you wait; I'll be past those silly inhibitions yet. Ah, but I suppose I should give you an hour or two. You did just finish eating after all." Qora said, removing Marie from her prison below and bring her up.

For a brief moment Adella feared she'd be force fed Marie as well, relieved slightly when Qora rested her upon her belly near her navel. The witch left her soon after to allow her to digest in peace. In this state Adella couldn't even pray for the sisters her body was devouring. She heard slight whispering from Marie and realized the tiny woman must have been praying in her place. Adella wish that comforted her as one by one the struggles of the sisters within her stomach ceased.