- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tried to play with multiple POV's here, not sure how well it came off so do let me know. As always, comments and the like are always welcome.

They weren't exactly the best of splints. Chipped pieces of bone was all they were really but it was far better than nothing she supposed. It wasn't like Qora would likely be overly accommodating to a request for such things for Marie's broken legs. The tiny sister stared at the pieces of bone in something approaching fear, likely because she knew what had to happen for them to be affixed to her legs. Adella herself was not looking forward to it, but sometimes pain was necessary.

After being force fed her fellow sisters the Sister Superior had taken to actually eating the meals provided, for fear that Qora might decide they needed another feeding time. She had no desire to eat her fellow sisters and if her keeping up an acceptable diet for the witch might buy them more time in this world then Adella would choke it down. Such a thing also allowed her to acquire some bones from the meats provided, which in turn had allowed her to gain four relatively good tiny pieces of bone for her tiny sister to wear.

Strands of the Sister Superior's hair were nearby to serve as bindings so everything was ready. Well, everything but Marie. Adella gave her time to collect herself as it was her that would be suffering soon. Her broken legs had somewhat healed, which forced the bones to stay at the odd angles. If she had any hope of maybe walking again Adella would have to break them again and set them properly. It was unfortunate but if they didn't do this then she would be stuck like that as she doubted they made cybernetic replacements for inch tall Sisters of Battle.

Marie looked up at Adella and wordlessly nodded, bracing herself for the pain to come. Her hands were free today fortunately so the tall woman took her in her hands. She gripped one of Marie's legs between her thumb and forefinger. This was particularly dangerous as what might be considered weak for her could very well tear Marie's leg clean off. Adella took a deep breath of her own to prepare herself. Marie trusted her to do this despite everything, she would prove worthy of that trust. Placing her faith in the Emperor that her hands would be steady Adella began.

A high pitched scream of agony immediately fell from her sister's lips as there was a tiny wet pop that sounded out. The Sister Superior snapped the leg quite easily and with very little force required and took the other leg. Marie howled for her to stop but Adella continued regardless, seizing her other leg. She winced as she easily snapped that one as well, the screams going silent as the tiny woman's mouth opened wide in a soundless scream. At the very least that part was done. That just left the binding and setting.

This proved to be somewhat frustrating with her sister's thrashing about, which had Adella hoping she would pass out soon. No such luck unfortunately as the Sister Superior was forced to apply the splint to the writhing tiny. It was rather like trying to thread a needle that was constantly moving. Still Adella managed to get the first splint bound and tied and was making progress with the second one. She let out low and soothing noises to try and keep Marie calm, succeeding in at least getting her shrieks to lower into pained whimpers.

With the last one in place Adella held Marie in the open palm of her right hand, smiling in a motherly manner to the injured sister. Very gently she used her pinky to wipe away the tears that had formed on the tiny sister's face. The inch tall sister nuzzled into the touch, causing Adella's heart to leap into her throat. This... wasn't right. She was treating Marie like a pet and not a person. Then again she was also providing the tiny woman some much needed comfort obviously. So wasn't that more important, the darker part of her mind reasoned.

Regardless the pair sat like that for a long while, taking comfort in the presence of one another. Marie was the one to break the silence. "Thank you, Sister Superior."

"Please, sister, call me Adella. Rank is hardly a factor here." Adella said encouragingly.

Marie smiled a tired smile. "Then, thank you, Adella."

This gentle moment did not last long for the door to the cell slid open and in stepped Qora, her ever present smirk never failing to infuriate Adella, The witch was carrying another silver container in her hand which made the Sister Superior very afraid. She didn't think she could last through another feeding like last time. Marie noticed what she was carrying as well and her fingers bit into the surface of Adella's hand, her expression fearful. Qora set the container down on the table and smirked as she looked at Marie's tiny form.

"Aww... how adorable. You made little splints for your slave. You must really care about her. Though I wonder if that caring is strictly... chaste." She cooed.

Adella growled and Marie blushed. The Sister Superior did indeed find Marie attractive but that was beside the point. She was another of her sisters and deserved to be treated with at least the most basic of accepted human dignity. Tiny or not she was still a servant of the God-Emperor. She held the tiny woman closer to her protectively, earning a cackle from Qora. The sound of her laughter, even mocking, was intoxicating, wrapping around Adella's ears and melting some of the icy hatred around her heart briefly.

"I won't hurt a hair on Marie's cute little head. She is your plaything after all. Though she does look the perfect size to slip right inside of you. Another of your fantasies we'll get to in due time, dearest Adella." Qora said.

"Shut up, bitch. Why are you here today? I won't swallow another of my sisters, I can promise you that." Adella snarled.

Qora giggled. "Oh no, not today. I've got something special planned for you today. I think you'll love this. Not to worry though, I can find plenty of people to feed you aside from just your sisters. I know just how much you loved how they squirm inside of you."

"Fuck yo-!"

That was all Adella managed to get out before Qora's psychic hooks took hold of her. As always the Sister Superior fought tooth and nail against the control, though this time she did find she managed to make her movements more halting. Qora smirked at the fight she managed to put up but still forced her to hand over the injured form of Marie, who she placed on one of the side tables absent mindedly. With that out of the way once again Adella found herself forced to lay back upon the table, her restraints magnetizing into place before control was giving back to her.

Qora then lifted the container and opened it to give Adella a good long look at the contents. At first she thought nothing was inside but after squinting long and hard she managed to make out three insignificant specks. Her eyes widened at how tiny they were a despite herself she felt a thrill of excitement roll through her. She hadn't even imagined people could be made so tiny. The witch dipped her finger in carefully and removed one of the specks, moving towards Adella's feet. She then allowed the speck to fall atop the Sister Superior's big toe before moving towards her belly.

She placed another speck sized sister on her left breast and the last one near her forehead before stepping back and smirking. "Right, so I'm going to demagnetize your cuffs once I leave here. If you don't want your sisters to be completely and utterly obliterated I would suggest you not move a muscle, don't even sweat. I'll be back in a few hours."

With that Qora left and Adella felt her cuffs demagnetize. She swallowed hard as she couldn't even feel her sisters. This... this was not going to be easy.

_________________________________________________________

Sister Severa groaned as she managed to get to her knees, shaking her head slightly. That had not exactly been a gentle fall. At the very least the surface she'd landed upon had been rather nice and soft. She looked around for her sisters but felt her heart sink as she found that she couldn't find them across this pale and rough landscape. Either that gigantic heretic bitch had killed them or they were somewhere else. Regardless the dark haired sister needed to get her bearings as quickly as she could.

Shakily she managed to get to her feet and stared out at the blurry horizon, unable to make out too much beyond the surface she stood upon. The terrain was rough and rather odd smelling, not unpleasant exactly but the change was easily noticeable. The air was also pretty cold and her nudity certainly didn't help matters. Occasionally the odd tremor was felt; enough to knock her off her feet and onto her back. Despite its rough design the ground was still thankfully soft. Strangely so if she was being honest.

After walking for a bit she saw a drop off up ahead, which prompted her to hurry her pace. The sooner she had an idea where she was the sooner she could hopefully figure out what to do to find her sisters if they still lived. The sister reached a different rise once she got to the drop off, this one solid and chitin like. It wasn't overly high, a bit taller than her but there were some handholds for her to grip onto. She jumped up and climbed, a bit grateful for the physical activity after the days of captivity.

However, once she reached the top her heart skipped a beat.

As she looked down she saw the smooth chitin barrier extended down a ways before meeting flesh. A look to the side showed mountainous rises alongside the one she was currently upon. Further down from the pale mountains was an expanse of pale surface. Beyond that was a long way of the surface that traveled as far as she could clearly make out. Another one could also be seen some miles away. Very, very far in the distance she could see two massive mountains of flesh and an odd discoloration of skin between the long paths extending from the rise she was currently situated upon and the other one in the distance.

A foot. She was stuck on a human foot. The big toe of the left foot if she was to be the judge of such things. And this massive expanse of flesh before her eyes was a human body, female from the looks of it. Fear lanced through her heart as she took in just how tiny she was for things to look like this. A mere speck of dust. She could probably live very comfortably under the nail of this great being, and she'd probably never notice. The very thought was, in and of itself, both horrifying and humbling.

It all came flooding back to her as she processed this. The Sister Superior. She could have sworn she saw the Sister Superior when stuck inside the container. Her face had been blurry of course but it seemed like it had been her. Was... was she the owner of this massive form? Was she crawling upon the toenail of the Sister Superior? Severa swallowed hard as she figured that could very well be the case. Did she even know Severa was here? The sister hoped very much so; if Adella moved her foot over much then Severa doubted she'd long be alive.

Maybe... maybe if she could reach her ear she could get her help. Staring out at the flesh stretching out before her the very idea almost seemed laughable. Severa would have to travel for days to just reach her knee most likely. Then she'd have to traverse the rest of her leg up her stomach, through the valley of her breasts, and finally up her neck to try and get into her ear in the hopes she could be made to hear her. She doubted Adella would stay lying like that forever as well.

What other option did she have though? Live the rest of her days as a germ subsisting on whatever she could under the Sister Superior's nail? The mere thought of that kind of existence made her shudder. Really there was no choice; she would have to try and climb down. Of course the how of that was something she was still working out. Jumping down from the nail was a very poor idea as it was a very long fall. She could try climbing down the side of Adella's foot of course...

Suddenly the sister found herself ripped from her hold upon the nail and was knocked to the flesh atop Adella's toe. The world moved violently however to the Sister Superior she was likely just twitching her toes a little bit. Severa screamed as she was thrown towards the side of her big toe, managing to barely hold on. Not too far away was the space between Adella's toes, not a bad option to try and get down but the fall was pretty long still. With no other choice the sister slowly started climbing down between the Sister Superior's toes, hoping the woman wouldn't twitch again.

______________________________________________________

Half a world away from Severa, Sister Herita was facing her own daunting sights. She had found herself placed upon Adella's left breast, currently located upon her areola. She swallowed as she stared up at the Sister Superior's rather erect nipple, the hardened nub many times her own size. The dark skinned sister had always somewhat had a bit of a crush upon the tall sister, and had admired her breasts but this was completely ridiculous. She swallowed hard as she tore her gaze from the massive nipple and towards her goal.

Much like Sister Severa she figured heading to the Sister Superior's face was a good idea, getting to her ear so she could scream in it. However she had also managed to glimpse where the witch had set Severa. The other Sister was the furthest from Adella's face and would likely need help. Her eyes roved over the Sister Superior's muscled stomach and lingered upon her navel. Perhaps she could wait there for a bit? It would be quite the trek but it would be relatively safe most likely and if Severa didn't reach it in a few days then she could try for Adella's face. Assuming she lived that long.

Beyond the navel she could see a thin strip of blonde just over where Adella's womanhood was positioned. Herita blushed as she imagined what a forest just that thin strip might be for her. The deviant thoughts were shook from her head. Though... what harm could maybe heading up her nipple be? For purely reconnaissance reasons of course as it was the highest point here. Yes, once she got a good view from the top of the Sister Superiors massive pink nub she would make her way down to her navel.

As she climbed the hardened nub of flesh the woman felt her mouth go dry. She was actually touching Adella's nipple. Of course it was much bigger now than in her rather... lusty day dreams but still she was touching it. The very thought sent a wave of heat down below. Sure the situation was very dangerous but she could well die from a twitch of the Sister Superior's body. Better to die checking a few items off her list. Her more... puritanical sisters might not approve of that but in this situation it wasn't like anyone was going to find out.

Her mouth was dry as she climbed to the top of the hardened nub and she found herself actually standing atop the bit of flesh. If only Adella was looking towards her breasts she might have a chance of being seen, however doing that would likely not be good for the sister upon her forehead. She looked down at the sensitive flesh and idly wondered if by some off chance she could tickle at it. Seemed with a shot.

The miniscule sister got on her knees and brought her tongue to the surface of the skin, knowing full well this was more than a bit deviant. Of course it was strictly for survival purposes, any particular enjoyment she got out of the act was just an after effect. Yes. She licked at the flesh, running her tongue upon Adella's skin as a haze fell over her mind. There was some kind of illicit thrill at doing something that she logically knew no one would ever find out about. Even as she started nipping at the skin she knew that the Sister Superior would never notice her. She was just a speck to her after all.

She allowed herself to get a bit more into it until finally her hand strayed down between her thighs. Herita resolved to handle a little... pressure build up before heading to Adella's navel. Of course she knew it was more than bit deviant, she knew Adella herself would probably wish for quite a bit of repentance from this if she found out. Of course... she wouldn't find out and Herita knew that. She probably wouldn't even feel her release when it would finally come. It was a delicious thrill honestly.

A flush came over her face as she licked and nibbled at the nipple of the object of her long time crush, worshipping the flesh of this veritable goddess. For what was this continent of pale flesh if not a goddess? Her fingers slid easily within her slick folds and Herita pumped them at a steady rhythm, moaning into her adoration of Adella's flesh. This was a once in a lifetime chance she was going to throw herself at with as much gusto as possibly. She had always enjoyed the sight of those milky breasts when the sisters were changing, though the Sister Superior was far too... uptight about that sort of thing for Herita to consider propositioning her.

She imagined herself kissing and licking at every inch of those mountains of flesh, a task which would probably take all of her life. Her whole life could be lived out on just one of those breasts. Idly, between her lust filled thoughts she wondered if that heretic had placed her here for that very reason. If so that was probably the only time she would thank an enemy of the Imperium. Honestly if she were to die here on Adella's nipple she would probably be more than fine with that.

The woman climbed higher and higher on her illicit cloud, moaning and mewling without restraint. It wasn't like anyone was ever going to hear her. She squirmed and writhed as she built up to her release. She squealed out Adella's name as she lived out her own little fantasy. When the blissful explosion of white upon her mind finally came she rode out the climax, lying out upon the Sister Superior's nipple with a tired smile upon her face. The whole shrinking thing was pretty horrific, yeah, but if it let her finally do something like this she considered it a tiny blessing.

_______________________________________________________

Neither Severa's fear or Herita's lust truly became much of the mindset Sister Ophelia. Rather the cold Sister had quickly recovered and was already halfway down a strand of blonde hair that stretched down to Adella's ear. It was just another mission really. Her other sisters might well be dead by now so she did favor them with a quick prayer to the God-Emperor. Beyond that though her mind was utterly focused upon the mission. Her only hope of being heard by the Sister Superior was in her ear. Once her head was freed up as well, Adella might be able to look around for the others upon her body if they still lived.

Ophelia was perhaps the third most experienced sister in the group, a veteran of quite a few battles and one who had fought in both the muddy trenches of an Imperial Guard siege and across the destroyed land following a Space Marine charge. Very few things could shake her, while this state she was in was rather jarring it was hardly the worst thing that could ever happen. The Sister Superior would know what to do once she could make contact.

She slid down the strand of hair, holding on tightly when Adella shifted her head ever so slightly. The scarred battle sister had to give Adella credit; she was trying her hardest not to move. Even her smallest movements had big consequences for ones at her size however. A movement of the head, a twitch of her spine, all could lead to rather gruesome ends for her and anyone else traversing her body. Ophelia accepted this risk and understood that but for the grace of the Emperor she might die. No use crying over it or letting it paralyze her. It was utterly out of her hands.

Her blood did freeze slightly when she heard Adella taking gasps of deep breaths, sounds that were indicative of things that led up to sneezing. She gritted her teeth and held onto the strand of hair she was currently upon for dear life. She suspected that this was not going to be a very pleasant experience. She quickly gave a few prayers to the Emperor for her soul should the worst happen and braced herself. One of two things was going to happen, either she'd die or she'd be thrown off course.

______________________________________________________

Adella had found herself twitching her nose for the past hour. She had become very aware of ever unconscious movement of her body and kept as still as possible but now this was egging at her nose. Finally it reached a point where she couldn't stop it any longer and she could only pray that her miniscule sisters could last through this coming violent turbulence. She let out a violent sneeze, her body jerking slightly from the force of it before managing a sniffle and fell very still again afterwards.

___________________________________________________

Severa had been making excellent progress down in between Adella's toes. The smell was thankfully not horrid though the Sister Superior had started to sweat slightly so that made hand holds rather slick. She had ended up covered in the slick fluid much to her disgust. She had indulged in jokingly calling the Sister Superior by her irritating name with a few other sisters behind her back. However at the moment calling her 'Sister Bigfoot' seemed rather like an understatement.

After a bit of doing the young sister ended up touching down at the webbing between Adella's toes and let out a sigh. Her hair was slick with the sweat of the Sister Superior and now she no doubt smelled like feet but at the very least she had made it down. She stared forlornly out into the distance at how much of a trek she still had to make. At this rate she'd never get down from her foot before the day was out. If the Sister Superior started moving again she'd have nothing to cling to when caught upon her smooth legs.

Maybe heading back wasn't a bad idea. Surely the first place the Sister Superior might check when she got moving was the places where they were dropped. Even if she couldn't find her it seemed better to eke out some kind of existence under her toenail for however long she'd live than to die in a fool's errand. As degrading as it seemed... dying seemed much more frightening. Even if she knew the Emperor protected His faithful she still feared the darkness, the cold grasp of death.

In the distance she heard a great sound of inhaling breath repeatedly and felt her platform twitch. It only took a few moments for her to figure out just what was going on and when she did her eyes widened. If she sneezed then her toes might end up twitching or, even worse, curling. If that happened Severa would more than likely end up an insignificant red splotch upon the flesh between Adella's toes. She immediately started running for the edge. The odds of her living by rolling down the top of her foot were far better.

She was about to leap from her place, crying out as she did. Unfortunately her actions were not nearly quick enough. Immediately after the mighty sneeze left Adella her toes curled tightly, the walls of unyielding flesh pressing into Severa's body. All the air was crushed from her lungs and the only thing that entered her lips was more of the Sister Superior sweat. The woman's body did not last long under the pressure from both sides and by the time Adella's toes uncurled the only sign Severa had been there was a tiny red smudge upon the webbing between the Sister Superior's toes.

___________________________________________________

Sister Herita heard the sneeze coming when she was still resting atop Adella's nipple, basking in her afterglow. It took a moment for her to realize exactly what it meant until she felt fear lance through her. Her breasts heaved up and down and if she hadn't gripped the flesh beneath her firmly she had no doubt she would have rolled down off of the massive nipple. Lust was quickly replaced by fear as she realized just what her playing around had cost her. She might have been halfway to her navel by now but like this she was very vulnerable.

The force of Adella's sneeze hit Herita full force, the sharp exhale let out by the Sister Superior ripping her from her hold upon the pink nub of flesh. She screamed as she was flung into the air at a great speed. Her tiny miniscule frame meant her weight was nearly completely none existence so that was in her favor when gravity took over. Nonetheless Herita screamed the whole way down, her eyes closed shut. At the very least she had gotten to do something normally impossible before dying.

She landed roughly and likely had broken her arm upon impact, her brain scrambling itself at the harsh fall. She groaned and earned a mouthful of... something sticky for her trouble. The surface she had landed upon was plush in a way but was also quite slick. Her eyes fluttered open and she shook her head as she tried to get her bearings. Some slick substance was clinging to her form, pungent in aroma. It smelled... a lot like sex if she was being completely honest with herself. Exactly like sex.

Her gaze was filled with a great slit in the world that was Adella's flesh, lower lips that were quite surprisingly slick. Herita's eyes widened at the sight and she found herself at a loss for both thought and speech. She... she was resting upon one of the Sister Superior's lower lips. The scent of her musk was heavy in the air and the entrance of the woman's sex were twitching ever so. Was- was this scenario arousing her? It seemed rather unreal but a tiny part of Herita was pleased she could bring a small about of pleasure to the Sister Superior.

Now that she realized where she was the minuscule sister was faced with a very real problem. Due to her position upon the lips of Adella's sex she was being drawn closer to the slit. The fact that her entire form was coated in the arousal of the massive woman didn't help matters. At first she struggled weakly, trying to claw her way up and out. However soon enough a thought crossed her mind. A very dark and deviant thought but a thought that she couldn't quite shake off with any reasoning.

Rescue for her was very unlikely at this point. Her arm was broken from the fall and she doubted Adella would check her womanhood for her. If these were to be her last moments... why not end them inside the woman she had admired from a distance? There seemed no better end to her in this situation, it was as though the God-Emperor had placed this chance right at her feet. It was the ultimate fulfillment of her desires towards Adella. Sure, the woman may never know of her silent affections but such was the way of life.

As such Herita allowed herself to be carried towards the center of the slit, the lips twitching slightly and opening just enough for her to enter. It was as though she was being welcomed inside. The tiny sister slipped in past Adella's outer lips and then her inner ones before being immersed in the sweltering heat of the inside of her superior. She was soon finding herself drowning in the unconscious arousal of the Sister Superior, swallowing gob after gob of the almost sacred liquid.

There was little in the way of breathable air inside of this place so it wasn't long until Herita found the corners of her vision growing dark. It wasn't long until the darkness overcame her mind and she fell utterly limp within the folds of Adella. Her expiration came not soon after but it was not a fearful passing as Severa's had been. Instead it was surrounded by the woman she had adored, sinking into her sticky and slick juices with an almost deranged smile of rapture upon her face.

____________________________________________________

Ophelia, who had best prepared herself, felt her stomach lurch at the strand of air she was upon was launched up into the air. She braced herself for a rather rough landing and found herself torn from the strand of hair. She flew through the air much as Herita had though her landing was upon a much different surface than the more perverted sister. It was similar in form and feel to the hair but less yielding. She grunted upon impact, slowly managing to get to her feet and look around though she sorely wished she hadn't.

She currently found herself balancing upon the end of one of Adella's eyelashes. The blue orbs below were as massive as the rest of her body but unfortunately Ophelia knew exactly where this was going to end. She was a literal eyeblink away from death. It was ironic really; likely the Sister Superior wouldn't even see her when she was within her eye. As she let off a quick prayer to the Emperor she only hoped it would be the eyelid that got her and not drowning within the Sister Superior's eye fluid.

______________________________________________________

Adella blinked, but hissed soon after as she fell something fall into her eye. Her eye watered and she blinked rapidly, bringing her hand up to her eye upon reflex to rubbed whatever had gotten stuck within it out. Lying like this was rather terrible; some damned dust probably had gotten inside of her eye. Hoping the movement of her hand hadn't had some bad consequences across her body she returned to waiting. Sitting still like this was going to be the complete death of her most likely.

She was unfortunately very aware of her slight arousal down between her legs. It was unfortunate but this particular scenario had once or twice been vaguely in her mind. People so tiny that her body was like a world to them. Her smallest motion could utterly annihilate them and she'd never even know it. Not as fun as bigger tiny people but still just as arousing a thought to Adella. Of course Qora might find something like that completely and utterly amusing. The Sister Superior was just frightened she might have already ended three lives without knowing it.

Marie was too far away to really help her otherwise she might have suggested the tiny sister search for the sisters upon her body. Her lower lips twitched involuntarily as she found the image of the already tiny Marie handling even tinier people extremely enticing. The thought was cut down as she just focused upon waiting. She couldn't keep thinking like this as it was just what Qora wanted. The Slaaneshi whore wanted her to indulge in her darker fantasies. She wanted her to think of more so she could pick them apart.

The remaining time passed slowly and agonizingly but when Qora finally returned she felt some relief. The cuffs magnetized of course but really that was almost a relief, no chance she could accidently move her limbs in a way that would hurt her sisters. The foul witch smirked at Adella as she examined her form, muttering some foul and profane words under her breath as her eyes roved every inch of her form. The witch giggled a couple of times as though something amused her and it was really getting on her nerves.

"Oh my, well, at least someone got to enjoy themselves. Such a pity all three were killed by your body."

Adella's heart froze. "You lie!" She yelled, desperate for it not to be so.

"Shall I tell you how they died? Poor Severa for instance..." The witch said, moving towards her foot.

"Was utterly obliterated when you curled your toes. It was near instant so don't feel too bad." She said, her tongue briefly licking at the spot between her toes where Severa had perished, wiping her stain from Adella's body. Adella gasped as the wet, silky member licked at her flesh.

"Poor Ophelia got stuck in your eye and was blinked to death. Never though she would have died like that." Qora said, moving between her legs and running her index finger over the moist cleft between her legs.

"Herita though had the most pleasurable end I would say. After having some... personal enjoyment on your nipple she ended up getting sneezed down here. She peacefully drifted off inside of you. From what I had read of her mind before she was quite taken with you, dearest Adella." The witch said, licking off the residual juices from her finger.

The Sister Superior felt utterly wretched, feeling rather like she might throw up. Three more of her sisters dead because of her body. Herita's... affection had been known to her but she had always thought of it as a crush of sorts, not what the witch was saying. She wasn't sure whether to be happy her passing was at least somewhat peaceful or angry that she gave in to temptation. Regardless she was as dead as the other two. Adella glared hard at Qora, wishing to wring her pretty little neck more than anything. She kept that hatred burning inside of her still but she knew well that arousal between her legs had also been real. Part of her had liked that experience. A part that she feared was growing more and more under Qora's attention. If it grew too much... Adella feared with all her heart what she might become.