- Text Size +

The days seemed to blend together. Adella had stopped trying to gauge the passage of time. The intervals her meals came stopped providing much substance and her sleep cycles were horrid as of late. Her ‘good’ nights were dreamless grey affairs that lasted a few hours. Her normal nights were generally not so peaceful, nightmares being a frequent thing that plagued her. She thrashed enough to where she was always careful to set Marie well away from her slumbering form.

Her claustrophobia was starting to really mess with her. So long surrounded by these same tight metal walls. It was suffocating, she felt like she couldn’t breathe. It hadn’t been so bad for the longest time but as the days dragged on and she remained here it got worse. It almost seemed like they were getting closer out of the corner of her eyes. Like the walls were set to compress inwards around her.

The bloodstains that had littered the floor where gone, the room returned to its normal pristine condition seemingly overnight. Though there was no blood upon the floor or upon her person any longer, Adella knew those stains would never truly wash out. She had killed people. As in it wasn’t done against her will, she had been given a clear choice and had taken it. No psychic mind control, no restraints forcing her mouth open, no tiny sisters placed upon her body with her unaware of her slightest movements ending them. It was her fault.

Her blue eyes stared up at the ceiling. How much more could she take? How much more would she have to? One thing was certain, she dreaded the moment Qora walked through the door against. The Sister Superior could feel her sanity slipping with each new fresh hell brought before her. Adella almost wished it was another sister in her position. She wished she was like those that had already passed.

Marie had it worse of course. She was much quieter now. Adella wouldn’t blame her for judging her weakness. She should have tackled Qora, tried to do anything to kill her. The sacrifice of one sister would have been acceptable to kill her. Instead she’d played the heretic’s sick little game. Her gaze fell upon Marie as she leaned against Adella’s right leg. Somewhere in her gut she felt pity, affection, and sorrow for the tiny sister. Her legs were recovering slowly though it was unlikely she’d ever have full range of movement with them again.

The door slid open suddenly and Adella forced her gaze up. The defiance in her eyes was so very tired and unlike the burning hatred she’d felt for Qora before. The sorceress stepped inside, done up in her fine robes and filling the air with her irresistible presence. The self-satisfied smirk upon her lips. The grace she carried herself with. The curves of her body that drew the eyes. Perfection given flesh. Adella wished for all the world it was her that she could crush like nothing. She longed to feel her bones crack under her and listen to her wretched cries for mercy.

Qora stood before her, leaning over. Her arms were pushing up the swells of her breasts, granting Adella a marvelous view of what her worship granted her. It could be hers. It would be so easy to just-.

“No!” She screamed, shaking her head profusely and jostling Marie awake.

The witch lifted a brow at the outburst before giggling. “Unpleasant thoughts, my dear Adella? Or maybe… pleasant ones you don’t want to admit to?” She purred.

“Fuck you, heretic cunt.” Adella hissed, though her words lacked their normal venom.

That only drew a wider smirk from Qora. “You’ve been expanding your vocabulary of insults at least. Though, maybe you’d like a better idea of how I’d like you to greet me.”

Pain lanced through her skull as images poured into her mind, forced inside by the foul psychic powers of the witch. Kneeling prostrate and naked before the sorceress’s feet. A servile ‘greetings, mistress’ leaving her lips. Her lips upon her pink painted toes, tongue lolling out like a dogs to lap at the lowest part of her body in subservience.

Adella was drawn back into the waking world, gasping for breath. Her skin felt clammy and she stared up at Qora in fear that soon turned to naked hate. “I will NEVER call you mistress.” She hissed.

Qora chuckled against the back of her hand. “I note you didn’t protest kissing and licking at my feet however. Way to take a stand, Sister Superior.”

The sister flushed a dark crimson shade in embarrassment before schooling her expression. In the meantime words that were not her own were forced into her head. “I think you’ve been treating your little slave with kidgloves. Look at how slovenly she is. Useless, not even providing you with pleasure.” The witch’s words echoed in her mind for a while.

She continued. “Today you will start to fix that. Don’t breathe a word of this conversation if you want her to live. I will be leaving shortly. I will return in a few days and expect her to be a broken shell of a thing. I’ll read her memories. If she’s not… I’ll take her myself and break her. She won’t even remember her own name by that point.”

Horror and disgust welled up inside of Adella. She almost yelled and screamed at the witch before remembering her threat. Blue eyes darted to Marie subtly. The tiny sister was glaring up at Qora warily. No. No, no, no, Emperor no. Even the witch had to have some measure of human mercy in her black heart. Adella shot the witch a silent plea, looking for some kind of amusement upon her lips to indicate a joke. Not this. Anything but this.

No sign of mercy was on Qora’s face. Adella wanted to cry and scream and refute this. It was sick; it literally set her stomach churning. In the end though, as much as she hated it, she knew that if she didn’t Marie would die. Wasn’t this death of another sort? What she wanted her to do to her fellow sister… it was inhuman. Could anyone justify that?

Qora smiled brightly and gave Adella a mocking bow. “Farewell and good day, Adella dear. Just a little visit to see you are still healthy. Have some business to attend. See you soon. Very soon.”

As soon as the door slid shut, Adella was on a timer. A timer to turn her faithful sister into a shell of a human being. The Sister Superior felt Marie relax against her leg now that Qora was gone. “A right bitch, that heretic. Comes in here to mock us and leave. She’ll get hers. Don’t you think Adella?”

She wanted to say in her heart she believed so, but it would be a lie. So she lied. “Yes. The Emperor’s justice will find her one way or another.”

She swallowed hard and looked down at Marie. It became apparent the challenge Qora had really put before her. She had no control over her hands as they were behind her back. Marie would suspect the change if it was too soon. Adella needed to make it believable that she really wanted to break Marie and it wasn’t just because Qora commanded her. If her sister suspected that then she’d naturally go along and fake it. The witch would know and she would take Marie.

So Adella waited. She bided her time. They ate their coming meals as they always did, when they were taken out to bath themselves Adella acted the same. All the while her mind was puzzling out the art of degrading a human being to the point of destroying their self-worth. The very dark part of her mind proved useful for once. It came up with a few plans; ones Adella was ashamed to admit thrilled her.

So it was that when the pair were silent in one another’s company one day, Marie leaning against her right foot, Adella spoke up. “It’s your fault.” She said.

The tiny sister blinked at the booming voice of her sister superior and looked up. “Did you say something, Adella?” She asked, her eyes wide and earnest.

Adella schooled her face into a sneer and shifted her foot slightly. Marie let out a cry of surprise when Adella’s splayed pale toes grabbed her between them. She started at the surprised woman clenched between her big and second toes. Her squirms were actually quite pleasant, Adella was ashamed to say. Part of her wanted to turn back. A part that was crushed mercilessly. Better this than whatever Qora had in store for her.

“Its. Your. Fault. I had to kill those people because of you. Instead of thanking me or consoling me, you stew in silent hate and judgement.” She growled.

“Adella I- ahhhh!” Marie tried to get out. Adella clenched her toes around her, the pressure squeezing the air from the tiny sister. Her blue eyes narrowed at the pathetic pale thing squirming between her digits, little hands pressing into her skin to try and vainly push her toes apart.

“Shut up. I’m tired of it, do you hear me? I saved your life! I stained my soul for you! All I’ve gotten for that is your scorn, don’t try to deny it!” She all but shrieked, her loud voice doubtlessly pounding at Marie’s eardrums.

“Ahh, wai- Ahhhh, Adell-aaaa.” Marie’s face was turning red and rapidly getting a purple tone to that color.

The pleading look upon her face, that silent cry for mercy from the sister whose toes she was trapped between almost broke Adella. She wanted to free her and sob with her against her cheek, to apologize over and over. As it was, she didn’t let up until the last moment. Even then it was to lower her foot a bit and splay her toes. Marie dropped a short distance to the floor and promptly started gasping for breath. Adella sneered at her doubled over form.

“I was patient. I waited on you hand and foot and you still hate me for something that was your doing.” She said.

“Gah. *cough* Wait, please Adella! *gasp* I don’t know what you’re talking about! I’m s-sorry.” Marie wheezed out.

The sister superior rolled her eyes and lowered her foot down to pin Marie beneath it. “Don’t lie to me, Marie. You know what? You promised that you’d do anything for me once. Well, what I want now is a massage. Drop the Adella bit; you don’t have the right to use my name anymore. It’s Sister Superior.” The sister superior snarled.

Marie squealed in agony as Adella applied just the lightest bit of pressure to her injured legs. The noise rent at her heart and soul. The tiny sister desperately scrabbled and pushed at the big toe mashed over her head and face, her tiny hands tickling as they strained to push it off her. The sister superior snorted and rested her foot on its side to give Marie some mild reprieve.

Adella found, once again, some part of her reveled in this. Feeling Marie squirm pitifully beneath her sole, dominating her physically in so effortless a manner. It was so sinfully pleasurable. A thrill, sick and illicit, shot through her. This woman that was her friend, reduced to a coughing and sputtering heap with laughable ease.

“Please… tell me what’s wrong, what did I do? I-I’m so sorry, please stop hurting me!” Marie sobbed, tears in her eyes.

“Shut up, Marie. Now crawl over to my foot and make yourself useful. Would be a first.” She ordered, her words as biting as a whip.

A whimper came from the woman as her fingers clawed upon the floor, dragging herself over to Adella’s foot. It was a painful and straining effort, her legs likely in complete agony from the mistreatment and her lungs still burning. Adella’s face on high was carefully schooled to show little emotion. She continued to sob as she crawled, confused most likely by the entire affair. It was hard, doing this to her.

Eventually she reached the pale skin, her fingers clawing at it to bring herself closer. Her hands pushed against the skin of Adella’s sole in a frankly pitiful attempt at a massage. She couldn’t even manage to prop herself upright. The Sister Superior rolled her eyes and let out a disgusted sigh at the weak display.

“Looks like I have to do everything.” She muttered.

Dexterously Adella used the big toe of her other foot to pin Marie flat against the bottom of the sole. She let out a muffled shriek into the flesh she now was sinking in, arms flailing uselessly. The much bigger woman then used her toe to start rubbing the pinned tiny up and down her foot. She was careful to measure her strokes to avoid crushing Marie or breaking anything. As she used Marie as her personal foot massage toy she chuckled.

“There, you see? This it much better than you being useless. In fact, you should feel great. This is the best a pathetic thing like you is likely to ever get in this life now. Who are you to judge my decisions? You’re nothing now. Just a toy anyone could use and abuse.” Adella laid it on thick, letting her dark urges into her voice as she continued Marie’s hellish treatment.

“Once I get out of here, you can be my personal insole. Not much good you are for anything else. You’d get stepped on by me day in and day out, licking at my feet and their sweat for the rest of your days. That’s the best life you can hope for.” She said lightly.

The wet sensation of tears was felt upon her foot, Marie finally going mostly limp as her body was occasionally wracked by sobs. Adella let up finally, letting her roll onto the floor. The tiny woman fell onto her back and sobbed for all she was worth. Tears spilled down her cute cheeks as she cried her heart out, looking up fearfully at the blonde goddess above her. Adella snorted at the being below, her contempt clear.

“We haven’t even gotten started.” The Sister Superior promised, feeling her humanity slip away with those words. If she hadn’t been damned before, she surely was now.