[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sister Superior Adella serves her order with distinction, having assisted the Inquisition by vanquishing the taint of the heretic whenever called upon. After years of downtime in her order's stronghold upon Sicarus she finds herself somewhat restless for some action. She is given the opportunity when an inquisitor requests the aid of the Sisters of Battle in dealing with a certain heretic. However, this mission quickly spirals into disaster and Adella finds herself tested and tried like never before.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 28103 Read: 54939
Published: April 29 2015 Updated: February 23 2016
Story Notes:

Another little fandom story that hit me so I rolled with it and so far I'm fond of where the direction is going. Its set in the Warhammer 40k universe though I'm pretty sure you won't need to know too much about it to enjoy the story. At least I hope.

1. A New Mission by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstar (1962 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. In Transit by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (3141 words)

3. Qora by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2174 words)

4. Buried Desires by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2822 words)

5. Puppeteer by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (3664 words)

Yeah, I think this will be shaping up to be one of my darker writings. Anywho, regardless, hope you enjoy. As always, comments, critiques, and the like are always welcome.

6. Ending The Fast by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2286 words)

7. The Travelling Trio by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5877 words)

Tried to play with multiple POV's here, not sure how well it came off so do let me know. As always, comments and the like are always welcome.

8. Choice by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (3763 words)

9. Ultimatum by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2414 words)