- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello giantess world.  I write gay based, gerontophile/macrophile stories.

This is story about Mike. Mike, whose new name was now “five-twenty one”, who was enrolled in a detainee program called “Lend a Hand” L.a.H. L.a.H. is a program specifically designed to help detainees find someone who would want to spend time with a shrunken inmate in their free time, on weekend, and or on holidays, or whenever. Inmates could even be bought by their lender, if they had enough money to do so, and become the property of the lender.

This was a day like any other day, Mike woke up, as the light went on in his cell. He then went about doing his personal hygiene, and taking a shit. This would be a day like any other day if Mike was not sentenced to life in a micro-detention facility that is. All that Mike had was his bed, a toilette, a shower, and his Books in his cell. The books he got from anonymous people who gave them upon the detention facility. Mike used to study literature on the university. That is before he got arrested and charged with murder, two weeks after his twentieth birthday. Mike simply got caught up in a fight, on a Saturday night, in which he murdered three men who tried to rob him, after he left a disco. Mike some how manage to get a hold of the pistol, and the rest is history. Mike regrets his act, acknowledged the fact that he went too far, but he cannot change the past.

All at once Mike could hear how the door to his cell opened up. The door was electrically driven, and all of the cell-doors opened up automatically.
“All inmates. Attention all inmates, time to wake up, and stand in the door way!” is what Mike heard, from a small speaker inside of the wall of his cell. This was a procedure happened every morning, if it really was morning that is, then the inmates hadn't any window in there cells. Mike slowly got up and positioned himself in the door way.

The only thing that the inmates could do was watch as the team of giant guards, which consisted of four men. Three of them were over fifty one with a gray mustache and the other two had beards, and the other one was a thirty year old Hispanic. They would go by searching for anything that was not supposed to be there. A few cells appeared to be empty, or maybe the inmate was not able to get up out of bed, because he was sick.
When this happened the guard would simply shut the door on the cell and remove it from the wall, and install it in a rolling wagon, which they brought with them every morning. Nothing was ever said, communication with inmates was forbidden. This was normal, then this was a daily routine.

Looking out at the other side of the wall which had about fifty cells with inmates on it, Mike could see how huge the room appeared. Looking down he noticed at his shrunken hight, how the floor seemed to be a least 10 stories deep. Mike witnessed at times, how other detainees attempted to commit suicide by jumping, only to be badly hurt if they did not die immediately.
Once the Hispanic guard accidentally stepped on one, because he did not notice that he had fallen out of his cell, after which all guards all laughed openly in unison about it, during which the Hispanic guard arbitrarily took a handkerchief out of his pocket, and wiped the rest of the body from the floor, and his shoe, stuffing it all in the empty cell and putting it in the wagon.
After they were finished with the inspection, all the inmates could hear how they laughed out loud about it, while making comments and jokes in the hallway outside of the room as they went away with the wagon.


This would have been a day like any other day, hadn't one of guards pushed Mike in his cell and shut the door on it. Mike could see the light go out in his cell. This happened when his cell was getting disconnected from the wall, and and Mike could feel how was getting placed in the wagon, as it was shaken from being transported, as he lost his balance, and fell on the floor.
Okay another lender, Mike thought to himself, thinking about the last one, which he was forced to spend a few days with.
It was a woman around fifty years of age. She claimed to be a lawyer, who used Mike one weekend long for her boring discussions about her past. Mike had the impression that she was nothing other than an old widow, who had a rich old husband. Mike could not forget about how she even forced him to have sex with her two or three times, and how it just about killed him, how she almost suffocating him to death, as she miss-used Mike mistaking him for a dildo. She said that she was disappointed with Mike, because Mike could not have an orgasm with her. She accused Mike of being a homosexual. He was just not into sex with giant women.
Mike has not seen her since then, thank God! But there were so many of them, the lenders that is, too many in the past five year. Men and women, people who were lonely, curious, or wanted to use him for a project, or a gift for a child...People who like to have people as pets. Maybe it did not even matter if he survived the next one or not, he thought to himself. Mike listened to the guards talk about life, talk about their job, and everything, but none of this was really interesting to him, he wondered what it would be like being held as a pet by one of the guards, helping their children with the homework, or being able to watch TV again. Unfortunately he knew them all too well already and knew how malicious they could be. Mike was sad, knowing that which each lending, a piece of himself, his soul, was also sold, and could feel how he was becoming emotionally numb.

The inmates that were taken this time, all together they were 6, and were brought and placed on a table in another room.
This was a table with tiny chairs on it, the chairs were place in a row, behind each chair the detention cell in which the detainee was being held, with their number written on it.
Nobody ever used their names, and none of the inmates even knew each other either.
The inmates were told to sit down and be quiet. Three of the guards left the room after the the facility manager came in.

The facility manager with his with his shirt and tie, his gray mustache, and pot belly. One could see how elegantly he walked and spoke to the guard, telling him to wait at the door. He was apparently demonstratively flamboyant, and gay. The facility manager sat down at the table, folded his hands on top of each other, in a rather bored fashion, right in front of the inmates. One could see the the small golden rings he had worn most of his fat fingers. He then layed his chubby face on top of his hands, letting all six inmates look right at his huge face, the smile under his gray mustache, his bright blue eyes. He let out another sigh, as he studies each and every one of his inmates, with the look of child in a candy store upon his face.
The breathe of his sigh, which the inmate could smell, smelled of coffee, of breakfast eggs, and tobacco. The facility manager stared at his inmates a couple of minutes before he spoke.

“What a beautiful morning! Handsome little dolls we have here this time!!! (giggling)
You all here have been picked out, because I've enrolled you all in rolled in the L.a.H. Program. We'll be having some lenders who will be visiting us shortly, and I expect good behavior from each and every one of you. I expect a good price, or you will be punished.
And I can only imagine that none of you want to be hung by your feet over a toilette, that is permanently being flushed. Or am I wrong?” The facility manage asked with a evil smirk on his face, as he reached over to the last inmate on the right, picking him up right off of his chair staring down at him for a minute in his hand smiling, stroking his finely cut mustache, as he rolls his tongue around his upper and lower lips, with his other hand deep in his pocket obviously stroking his dick. He then left the room with him, he then left the room without say anything else.
This was unfortunately normal, and Mike was happy that the facility manager never took him.
Not yet at least... Sometimes the inmate taken from the facility manager, was never seen again.
And a new inmate would be put in the cell within a week...

Nobody ever said anything, and the guard just simply took the chair and detention cell away, as if nothing ever happened. Five of them were left on the table. The guard himself, placed his left and his right hand down next the chairs, and looked down upon the inmates, maliciously smiling underneath his gray beard.
The inmate who sat next to Mike, a rather muscular black man, dared to stand up and started say something pointing his finger up at the giant guard, obviously a new, Mike thought to himself. “Well now. Cute little nigger. Want to be a tough guy?” The guard said as he pushed him back down in his chair and held him there with his pointer finger a few seconds. The other hand was already on his crotch, which had already created a huge bulge in his tight pants. As he lifted his finger back up, the chair fell backward, and the guard laughed. The inmates could make out a wet spot left from the pre-cum on the guards pants where his thumbs had been massaging the head his best piece.
“Now put the damned chair back, sit down and shut the fuck up! There's nothing I'd rather do right now than squash your little ass! And if nobody wants to take you with them today...I guess I'd feel more than obliged, my toes need a good cleaning...That goes for all of you!” The guard whispered as he brought his huge face close to the inmate sitting next to Mike licking his tiny black face.
This time with out laughing, but still with an amused look upon his face, while pounding his thick fleshy pointer finger on the table top in front of the inmates.
He then turned around and went to the door and waited, stroking his beard all the while.

The five of them sat there waiting to see who was to come. What was to come.

Chapter End Notes:

Please make comments!!!  Give a star or two...I love feedback!! curtis