- Text Size +

When I woke up, I found Chloe was already awake in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. I got up and shuffled my way over to her. I was relieved to find that I was still as tall as Chloe’s chin, at least meaning that I was not any smaller. I hugged Chloe from behind, her body warmth could make me feel safe.

I was so short that I had to raise myself up on my tiptoes to rest my chin on Chloe’s shoulder. I looked into the mirror and I could barely see my head. Chloe smiled as she met my gaze in the mirror, “I bought you some new clothes, I think they can suit you well.”

I turned around and found that a freshly pressed pair of pants anda brand new shirt werehanging on the doorknob. I tried them on and they fit. I looked at the label…”Men Size S” . Before I shrank, the “Size L” was even a bit small to me, but now even “Size S” could fit me well. Even my shoe size dropped from Europe size 44 to Europe size 39. When I went downstairs, I saw Fion had her backpack already and ready to leave.

“Fion, have a good day at school, alright?”

“Hmm….Dad, okay..”Fion smiled nervously. I could tell Fion found my shrinking interesting at first, but it took time for her to get used to a shrinking father,  whose recovery time was still unknown.I walked up to Fion and pulled her closer, trying to give her some support. Fion bent over and she kissed my cheek. I was terrified to find that I was so short that Fion had to bend over to kiss me goodbye. It was actually the same thing I did on her first day of school. It was like a role reversal making me feel a bit uneasy.

Fortunately, I was still tall enough to drive my car to the company. At the lift lobby, being several inches shorter than the average woman height, I found that I had to look up at most people.

When I walked in the office, Ginny was talking with our bossCarmen. Their backs were facing me so I could approach them from behind. Ginny was wearing her 4-inch heels, making her as tall as me now. On the other hand, Carmen was quite tall at 5'9. And her 3-inch heels making her taller than me by a whole foot! In my view, she was now a 7’3 giantess and should be the tallest person I had met.

"Good morning, Carman and Ginny. "

“Good morning, Jaden….?” Carman turned around and looked straight over my head and into the hall.I looked forward all I could see was her imposing chest looking back at me as her tight blouse struggled to contain her wonderful curves.

“Oh my….I must be dreaming that I’m as tall as Jaden or something? ” On the other hand, Ginny turned around and she was astounded to see me looking her eye to eye.

After spending several minutes explaining my situations, Carman and Ginny finally accepted it and I emphasized that I could complete the tasks as usual without any problem. Carman suddenly grabbed my shoulder and then leaned forward and peered directly into my eyes. This caused her top to open deep enough to show off her breasts, but I barely noticed. Her stare was positively commanding.

“Jaden, please feel free to ask if you need any help.”

I could just nod my head as hearing Carman’s words. Ginny grabbed me by the shoulder.

“Jaden, you can rely on big Ginny.” Ginny gave me a wide smile.

All of us burst out laughing at Ginny’s words.

When I returned home, Chloe already collected the antidotes from the center. I swallowed the pills. I really didn’texpect growing back to my old size, but at least not any smaller.