- Text Size +
Pavel was led into the slipper.

"Ok now Stinky," ordered his Uncle Toe, "Hold on tight!"

Stinky found himself grasping onto the "roof" of the slipper. It began moving around on its own! He was amazed at what was happening!

"Hey! This is actually pretty fun!," he proclaimed as he was led around this pen in a circle.

He learned how to make it go left (by letting go of his right hand), to make it go right (by letting go of his left hand), to make it go (by saying "slip away"), & even to slow it down or even make it stop (by shouting "Callouses!").

"Are you having fun Stinky?," asked the Toejam Figure.

"Oh yes! Lots and lots of fun!," was his reply.

"That's good to hear!"

"Hey Uncle Toe?"

"Yes Stinky?"

"Can we take these slippers outside of the pen?"

"I can but you can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you are just too little! Besides, it takes a lot of responsibility to handle such powerful creatures in an open world environment."

"Ok. I understand."

"Good. Now let's ride!"

They soon began racing each other around the tracks. They were just having way too much fun. Even the other slippers wanted to join in. It was quite the spectacle.

Soon Aunty Jam and Athlete showed up, with Athlete barquishing his fool head off.

"Yes? What is it honey-toes?," asked the male figure.

To which the female figure replied, "Sweetie-Socks? Stinky? We have a message from our mistress."

Soon a Fart Face of Sabel Zerose had shown up over all of them.

"Hey, I hate to do this to you, but I really feel like jogging."

"I don't get it!," proclaimed Stinky who was more than a little confused.

"Basically when I jog, all the worlds get hit with rain. Sweaty sweaty rain."

"We need to get inside!," stated Aunty Jam.

"I'll tend to the critters!," stated Uncle Toe, take Stinky and Athlete and bring them back to the sock-house!"

Stinky watched, as he saw his Uncle Toe get all of the critters ready and into their pens, as he was taken back inside the sock-house.

He began to wonder if this "Sweaty Rain" was really that bad. He soon got his question answered, as he saw a single droplet the size of (to him) a car fall from the sky, and nearly caused the toenail crops to be pressed down.

When they had all gotten inside, he could hear the "downpour." If only he was watching tv right now.

"Hey wanna read a graphic toenail?," asked Aunty Jam, as she took one out.

"Uh? Sure!," was Stinky's reply.

"What one do you want me to read?," she asked as she revealed, that she took out more than just one of these stories.

He began looking at them, but found out that he couldn't understand what was what!

"Oh sorry!," apologized his Aunty Jam, "we have Cinderella's Rejected Shoe, Little Red Slipper-Riding Stubbed-Toe, Yelloah-Toe and the Three Fungogs, Tim Toe, Feeter Fan, and Toenochio!"

Stinky gave a long and hard thought before deciding.

End