- Text Size +
Pavel just looked up at the two giant-sized girls. They were both getting ready to tell him something important. He could feel that something was off. But what? They then laid down on the bed that the Pillow and Pavel were on. Now even though they were laying down, his current size and demeanor made them look just as menacing as before. He saw their massive faces stare down at him.

"Alright. Let's get started," stated Sabel.

"We know you were trying to escape from us," added Tomlim.

Pavel covered up his bottom in fear.

"Oh don't worry!," said Sabel, "we were kind of expecting this."

"Huh?," was Pavel's main reply.

"We will have Dr. Squearkewbe explain," answered Sabel, as Tomlin took out what looked to be an iPod.

Pavel raised his hand in confusion.

"You'll see," was what Sabel replied.

She hit Play on the device, and she showed it to Pavel. There he saw what looked to be a white trench coat move by itself.

"Hello there!," he heard it say, "my name is Dr. Squearkewbe and I will be talking to you about the Behavioral Effects of Shrinking!," it soon became a cartoon about a random figure who gets shrunk (in the "traditional" way), "now at first the Shrinkee is defiant," the tiny figure starts jumping up and down with yell lines coming from it, "or shocked," the figure now starts shaking, "now the Shrinkee will not be accepting of their new rule of 'Tiny Person.'," the figure folds its arms and turns away from the viewer, "then after a few days of living in the Shrinker's Feet," the figure was thrown onto the Shrinker's feet, as it fell between the toes, "Tummy," the figure literally gets eaten alive!, "or bottom," the figure goes into the crack of his/her shrinker, "with a few "flickings here and there," the figure gets flicked on his/her bare bottom by a GIANT FINGER, "the Shrinkee will start to enjoy his new world and situation better," the figure has now turned back to the camera and is smiling, "but this is just a Defense Mechanism," the smile on the figure's face starts fading, "you see, he really isn't happy, nor is he accepting his fate. Instead his fear of punishment and his need to please combined with his desire to return, leads to the defense mechanism kicking in. He may even start acting like this was normal behavior for him since birth," the figure now puts on a fake smile, as he/she starts prancing about in an "acting manner", "but then he will get kicked back into reality," soon the figure starts frowning again, as it now starts running around frantically, "this faze, is what is known in the Shrinktist Community as 'Shrinker's Love Defense.' It is when the Shrinkee acts 'happy and accepting' in order to make sense of the situation. And to subconsciously get on the Shrinker's Good Side," the fake smiling figure was then seen hugging a cartoon heart, "of course this soon fades away, as they then want to desperately try to get out of their situation," the figure then starts frantically acting up again, "of course this can be dangerous for one specific reason," Pavel began wondering what it could be (Falling from a Great Hight of 3"? Getting Squashed? Being eaten alive? Getting impaled by a Giant Stinger?), "Shrinkee Sleep," the figure then flopped to the ground and "fell asleep" not moving and not responding, "this is when the figure, due to the stress of being shrunk goes into a catatonic state."

"What?!," yelled out Pavel in shock, anger, and defiance.

This caused Tomlin to spank him on his toilet paper diapered butt.

"Listen!," ordered Sabel.

"Now there are preventable measure that you can take," continued Dr. Squearkewbe, "the first measure is to watch for any signs of distress," the figure was then shown acting a little frantic, "when this happens, the second measure is to hug them and lightly pat them, to let them know that it's alright," the figure was then picked up as he/she was then hugged, "if that doesn't work, then the third measure is at hand. First make sure that the Shrinkee's bottom is fully exposed," the figure gets stripped down, "next give him three good flickings," a giant finger struck his/her little bum three good times, "and lastly, be sure to drop in five drops of the Euphoric Amber Elixir Potion into their bottom area," the figure then had what looked to be honey drop into his ass five times, "within a week or so this should pass. But if it doesn't," suddenly it was just him with a giant phone in the background, "be sure to give me a call! Now if your Shrinkee manages to surpass Shrinker's Love Defense and if he manages to avoid Shrinkee Sleep, then he will go through three stages of defiance. The first stage is the Escape Stage," the figure is shown again, only this time he is trying to escape, "the second stage is the Attack Stage," the figure then becomes excessively violent for a cute little figure that is, "and the last stage is the Pleading Stage," the figure is then shown on its knees and begging to be let go, "when this is all said and done, within a year's time, the Shrinkee will learn to accept his/her fate," the figure is then shown to be generally happy or content, "however, they are not fully accepting of this. Of their fate, for when they are turned back to normal (if you want them to be normal), they won't want to go back to being shrunk."

And with that the video ended.

"Wait! Why did you shrink me in the first place?!," angrily yelled out Pavel.

"Because you were naughty and you needed to taught a lesson," stated Sabel.

"But why don't you just turn me back to normal?!," he asked of them.

"We can't. All individuals who are unshrunk before they learned to truly accept their predicament, turn to dust," Sabel replied to him.

"What are you talking about?!," he asked in shocked anger, "you turned me back to normal when you brought me to that mall!"

"That was an illusion created by me," stated Tomlin.

This caused Pavel to nearly fall back in shock. That was all a dream?! Wait! Is this a dream?! How would he know for sure?! Is he really this small?! Is he at home just having a bad dream?!

"Sabel's powers are physical," replied Tomlin rather matter-of-factly and out of the blue, "while mine are mental. They technically do not exist outside of the mind."

"We will keep a close on you," said Sabel as she sent him back to her Toe World, and made sure he would be fast asleep.

Now meanwhile, Charisma had left to go somewheres. She made sure to keep her Stickies in her bed and to keep them warm with her massive quilt.

She walked to a strange fancy restaurant that seemed to hover between Space and Wackyland!. She sat down at one of the tables. Then after no more than a few minutes, Dr. Squearkewbe appeared, as he sat down across from her.

"We should really tell the others about us," he said to her.

To which she replied, "in time. But for right now, I don't want them to worry."

Now while all this was happening, Flatina had just gotten out of her friended-bed, as she walked (or rather wobbled) to the restroom, while she stared at herself in the mirror. Soon her face started to swell up as if it was trying to get back to its normal state. But before it could even do that, the door to her room was opened up, causing her face to instantly deflate once more. It was Silverrose.

"What are you doing?!," she yelled at her.

"Sorry Miss Silverrose My Queen, I just had to use the restroom," was Flatina's reply.

"Well get back to bed Flat-Ass Bitch!"

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen."

And with that she wobbled back to her friended-bed as she laid back down.

But as soon as Silverrose was gone and out of earshot, Flatina just frowned as she then said, "Whatever you say you No Good Goth Bitch!"

End