- Text Size +

Stinkie had woken up to a wet and stinky Toilet-Paper Diaper, as "his" Aunty Jam soon changed him.

"Are you ready for your big bouncing day today?," Aunty Jam asked of him.

"Huh? What do you mean Aunty Jam?," he asked of her.

"You'll find out soon enough sweetie," was her reply to him.

He was soon up and dressed for the day. As he was being toddled out into the living room, to have some Toejammie On Toenail Toast and Toe Sweat Juice. While he was doing this, he had another attack again.

"I got to get out of here!," he yelled as he spit out what he was eating and drinking, as he began to run outside.

Only when he got outside, he didn't stop. He ran to the middle of the fields, as he then began to trying to get anyway, to get out of where he was at the time.

It was of no use, though.

"Sweetheart! You have to calm down!," ordered "his" Aunty Jam as she and "his" Uncle Toe tried to hold him down, but he was having none of this!

He knew that this wasn't right, and that he had to get out of there as soon as possible. The Shrinker's Love Defense was taking its hold on him.

Soon the Fart Face of Sabel had appeared once more.

"Oh dear!," she said looking at this situation, "I'll handle this. You two just get Athlete ready."

Stinkie was soon thrashing about, as he tried to get out of the situation, that he was in. But all Sabel did, was just hug him and say, "shh! Shh! It's alright. It's alright now! You're alright now!"

Stinkie had soon calmed down. He looked up and saw her, and thoguht he was in trouble, he ducked down in fear of her. But she just smiled and picked him up.

"It's alright," she said to him, "you're not in trouble... Yet. But I think you'd want to keep it that way?"

"Uh-huh," was his steadied reply.

"Good! Now you will be going to a very special place that is created just for you!"

"Uh? What is it?"

"Well it's a surprise!"

"Oh wow. I like surprises."

"Then you'll love this one!"

Stinkie then soon saw Tomlin appear, as she just said, "I'm just here to watch you little man!"

And with that both girls snickered. It was the snicker of an "inside joke" between two best friends.

"So where will I be going this time?," he had to ask of them.

Sabel simply picked him up, as she then dropped down her shirt. He fell between her two pefectly sized and sculpted breasts, as he soon found himself in a third world on Sabel Zerose's body.

He looked around to see he was in some kind of Amusement Park! He saw bra cups that were simply sliding around in a little pen, bras that seemed to be moving around on a roller coaster track, and a pack of boobs that seemed to be like set up like those bouncy houses. He then saw that there was a sign, proclaimng where he was.

It read: "Welcome To Big Bouncing Booby Land!"

He wandered around in awe and in amazement.

Soon Sabel's Fart Face showed up and said, "Ah ha! So do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!," Stinkie replied rather honestly.

Hell if Pavel wasn't stuck right now as Stinkie and he could be here of his own free will, then he would. He would return to this little world that she has created. For he was a sucker for amusement parks.

But then a thought occurred to him.

"Wait a minute," he thought to himself, "shouldn't there be someone to 'watch me'?"

"Oh we will do that for you!," said the familiar sounding voice of Tomlin.

He looked to see her standing in front of him.

"Wow you're small now!," he shouted outload before realizing, "wait! Does this mean that you're stuck with me too?!"

She just laughed and responded, "Ha ha ha! No no! I am actually using my power to create a 'hologram' so that I can be with you for these three days in Big Bouncing Booby Land! And we're not alone!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He seen looked and saw, as his Poopy Mommy, Poopy Daddy, Poopy Siblings (Bowoah and Blattur), and the Fungog Athlete were all there meeting him! Only they were wearing specialized suits.

"Poopy Mommy! Poopy Daddy! Bowoah! Blattur! Athlete!," he yelled out as he ran up to them and gave them a hug, "so why are you wearing those silly suits?"

"These suits sweetie," stated "his" Poopy Mommy, "help us to exist outside of our established universes."

"Now why don't we get to having some fun? Shall we?," asked "his" Poopy Daddy.

They then went about to having some fun.

They first went to the Bra Coaster. There they had to get set up by a strange looking lady in a white-ish uniform.

"Ok now!," she said to them, "keep your hand and feet on their respective straps at all times!"

They then felt the Bra Cups begin to move on the tracks, as they began rushing about to and fro through this area. Stinkie was having too much fun!

"Wheeeeeee!," he yelled, "Yahhooooo!," he screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!," he shouted in outright glee.

Then when they were done, he yelled, "again! Again!"

They promised him only one more time for the day. So he could have some fun for the day.

They then went onto some of these Sliding Bra Cups, as they began ramming the Bra Cups into each other, as that's what they were used for.

Then when they had their laugh and their fill, the "grown-ups" went on to the Spinning Bra Cups to relax, while the "kids" (Stinkie, Bowoah, Blattur, Athlete, and Tomlin's Holographic Image) went on the Bouncing Boobs, to bounce around.

Then it was really getting late.

"Ok now everyone!," stated Tomlin, "let's get to our Safe Bra to tuck Stinkie in for the night!"

Soon they all took Stinkie into this solitary bra strap, as they got Stinkie a small bowl of Fecal Soup, and laid him down for his nice little nap.

Tomlin decided to let her hologram watch him, so that the others could get back and get out of their suits.

Now while Stinkie was sleeping rather peacefully, it happened.

He began freaking out again.

End