- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is mostly a Little Break from Stinkies,The Stickies, Flatina, Her Toilet and Bed, Princess Diaper Butt, and Julius, as we look at what happens during a Shrinker's Alliance Conference.

Charisma, Silverrose, Sabel, and Tomlin were all waiting in line to get their tickets stamped to get into this place. They were at the end, when they heard a THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

"Oh hi!," they heard an All Too Familiar Voice Say.

They looked up and saw their mother, who was Naturally Eleven Feet Tall.

"Is dad with you?," Silverrose asked.

"I'm right here," came a reply, and soon a Small Man appeared, as he clung on to this Beautiful Woman's Shirt, due to being only 2 Feet and 9 Inches.

Now neither one Shrunk or Grew, these were their Natural Heights. And both had the ability to alter the sizes of everyone they met. And when you're a demigoddess and a half-elf, your children are bound to get your powers eventually.

As they got to the Ticket Booth, a Strange Looking Lady was waiting for them. Her nametag had the name "Marissa" on it.

"Tickets Please," Marissa held out her hands.

They each gave her their ticket.

"Stand by for inspection of Tinies please!," She soon shrunk herself, as she went in every crack and crevice of the individuals there.

She returned to Normal Size, stamped their hands, then said, "have a nice day!"

As they were walking into the area they needed to be, they heard a Ringing sound. They looked back and saw a Little Girl looking at her Tiny who decided to hitch a ride in her shoe.

"I didn't mean to, I swear!," the Tiny said.

"Were you aware of your Tiny's Hitchhiking?," Marissa snapped her fingers as light on them.

"No mam," spoke the Little Girl the Light Turned Green at her words.

"And did you just accidentally get stuck in your mistresses' shoe?," Marissa looked right at the Tiny now.

"Y-yes mam!," he said defiantly, but as the light turned red, they knew he was lying and in trouble.

"Butt Snuggler!," the Little Girl scolded, "not only did you hitch a ride when I told you not to, but you lied when you got caught! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

"I really wanted to see the place!," but Butt Snuggler's Words were met with the Red Light once again.

The light soon turned blue as he found himself saying the truth, "I wanted to find a way to learn your secrets, and turn back to normal ... And to get revenge on you!"

He couldn't believe his own ears. His own mouth betrayed him. Marissa then picked him up in the Palm of her hand.

"Do you have anymore Tinies at Home?," Marissa asked.

"Three," the Little Girl counted them off, "Foot Massager, Nose Ticker, and Undie Carrier."

The Blue Light soon fell on her, as she was asked, "and who is the best and most well-behaved of your Tinies?"

The Little Girl found herself saying, "Foot Massager. Now don't get me wrong, she did have her problems at first, but she's learned and she's good now. She even helps with the Other Tinies at Times."

"Very well," Marissa spoke, "Butt Snuggler. I hereby sentence you to ONE WEEK INSIDE FOOT MASSAGER'S BUTT!"

"No! I'll be good! I'll be gooooood!," he pleaded, as he was Shrunken then sent through a Portal of which everyone there saw him entering into a Tiny Girl's Butt. And the Portal Closed.

"Wow!," spoke out Tomlin, "is this what happens to Tinies who stowaway?"

"More or less," replied Sabel.

"One Time one of My Stickies, despite my clear Orders not to, decided to tagalong and hitch a ride with me."

"What happened?," Tomlin asked as she wanted to know.

"Well it turns out, that he had Developed anxieties without me and he didn't want to leave myside."

"What did you do?," Tomlin was a little curious.

"Well he was sent back, but not before getting a Stick Figure Plushy of Myself to Comfort him," Charisma added.

"What if it is accidental?," Tomlin asked.

"Then They're Sent Back free of charge," Silverrose replied, "I'm actually glad Flatina know better."

"And what if they ...," Tomlin begins to say.

"... Are snuck in by there Masters?," Sabel asked finishing her friend's sentence.

"Hey! I thought I was the only one who could read minds!"

They all had a good laugh at this, before Mrs. Zerose stated, "there was a Young Girl by the name of Samantha awhile back. She had Shrunk Thousands of Tinies for No Good Reason, then she wanted to use the Events at the Shrinker's Alliance Conference, to Torture them into Full Submission."

"What happened to her?," Tomlin was curious at the Events of this Story.

"All her Tinies were turned back to Normal and she had to spend Three to Five Years as a Tiny serving them herself," Sabel replied.

Soon they had entered a Strange Vortex. They could feel themselves getting Stretched and Compacted. Going Bigger and Smaller. Expanding and Deflating. When it had stoppped, they saw they were in a Pretty Grand Place. And the sign said: "Welcome to the Shrinker's Alliance Conference!"

"Want to go in?," Sabel asked Tomlin as she darted in.

"Hey! Wait up!," Tomlin yelled as she chased her and followed suit.

"I remember my First Time being here," Mrs. Zerose spoke.

"It was the day us two met," Mr. Zerose added.

"I was Short for my half-human heritage, and you were tall for yours," Mrs. Zerose spoke out.

"It was actually what we had most in common," Mr. Zerose looked up lovingly at his Wife.

Charisma looked around and saw Dr. Squearkewbe at one of the Booths. She rushed up.

"Oh hey Doccy!," she said in a playful voice, "how are things going here?"

"Oh they're doing fine here," he replied to her, "can I interest you in a Pamphlet?"

She looked down and saw "How To Keep Your Tinies Happy: The Squearkewbe Way.", she looked back up, "Uh? No thanks!"

"Hey Doccy?," Charisma thought of her words Carefully, "what are you doing when this is done?"

"Not much," he replied to her, "how come?"

"You should stop by sometime."

Silverrose was walking the Panels going from Booth to Booth looking for Flat-Stuff for her Little Flatina to Use. And she really wanted to Humiliate her, to keep her in her Place. Plus it was fun to watch a Paper Girl Squirm.

Sabel and Tomlin soon found themselves in a Little Tent. Little On The Outside. As they sawthat a Movie was Playing. It was a "Documentary" called: "Dangerous Tinies Vol. 1". They watched it intently as Tinies used their small statures, flat appearances, stickfigure bodies, youthful appearances, and Other Means to try to take the Upper Hand against their Masters and Mistresses.

"Oh no! That's scary!," they both said in Unison to each other.

Soon they saw the Host, a Six Foot Tall Man named Frank Biggins say, "of course they are still 'Tiny' in their own right, and Nothing they can do will turn them back to normal."

Back at the Zerose residence, Flatina gives a Little Sneeze, "achoo!"

"Bless you," Stinkie says to her.

"Thanks," she replies.

Back at the Convention, There Is A Raffle Going On.