- Text Size +
Pavel decided to sit on Sabel's finger. He really didn't want to, but he wanted to be at eye level with the now giant people.

"I'm gonna put you on my shoulder for now," stated Sabel as she plopped him onto her shoulder.

"It all started when...," stated Silverrose as she began telling her story.

"..., Um...," interrupted Flatina rather quietly.

"You know interrupting me is wrong right?," asked Silverrose in a condescending and scolding tone.

"I know. I'm sorry Miss Silverrose My Queen," said a downcast Flatina, "It's just that..."

"Just what Flatina?"

"I was wondering if I could tell the story?"

"You want to tell the story?"

"Yes please."

"Yes please?"

"Yes please Miss Silverrose My Queen."

"Give me the Three-Layer Claeaning like a Good Bitch, & MAYBE I'll let you tell it."

"Thank you Miss Silverrose My Queen," spoke Flatina, as she began licking at Silverrose's Shoes.

After they were both sparkling clean, Flatina had to slip off the boots, and began licking at her "mistress'" socks. They went from a yellowish-brown to it's original pink with yellow stripes. They soon were completely clean. Then lastly, Flatina had to remove her "mistress'" socks, so she could begin licking off Silverrose's feet. Her toes were first, then the parts closest to her toes, then the rest of her feet. Ultimately finishing off around the ankles and heels. Then she began blowing at her "Mistress'" legs moving up both of them, until she got to her knees. Then she was allowed to stop.

Silverrose simply said, "Ok. You may tell my story. But! You step out of line, and Zap! You got it?!"

Flatina simply said, "Y-yes Miss Silverrose My Q-Queen!

It all started roughly two years ago. I was originally Sandra Du'Bifv, but due to my nasty and horrid reputation, I was known by my peers as Sandra the Bitch! And for good reason too. I was known for being a cold, heartless, and selfish bitch. The fact, that it was the middle of January didn't help matters.

"Hey skankies!," I would say to my many victims, before I would insult them some more.

The people I hung out with were called 'The Bitch Club'. My friends weren't nearly as bitchy as me, but then again, I was their leader. They knew not to cross me.

Then she happened to show up in my class. It was a very pacific girl in Gothic Get-Up. Now to be honest, the first thing I thought, when I saw her was, 'Oh my Gawd! What the hell is with this Death-Obsessed Bitch!'"

"And you know not to do that now do you?," asked Silverrose.

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen," she replied before continuing, "I saw this 'Death-Obsessed Bitch', and I knew that I hated her.

I decided to walk up to this Goth Girl with my clique, and make the first of my many mistakes.

'Hey!,' I yelled rather snotilly, 'you're in my class!'

'Uh? That's wrong! We are in a classroom! I'm pretty sure it's NOT yours!,' she had sasses back to me.

Now I was taken aback.

'Ugh! You bitch! Do you know who I am?!,' I snapped at her.

She just replied, "no. Should I even care?"

'I am Sandra Du'Bifv! And I am going to make your life a living hell!'

'Tsk! Yeah right!'

'Oh it's on!,' Spoke out Michelle, a friend of my mine.

'Now. Now,' I said in a sly manner, 'We will get her to respect us tommorrow.'

We left left her alone, but not before another of my friends SLAPPED HER!

The next week we gave her the worst life she would ever have. We did simple stuff at first. Splashing dirt on her, Writting 'slut' on her desk and lockers, putting dead bugs in her clothes (specifically her socks). Then one day, I took it too far.

I had walked up to this girl, who I couldn't care about getting a name, as I had my friends hold her down for me.

'So,' I asked while she was being held in place, 'will you treat me with respect and get out of my sight?'

'No way,' she replied in an unagreeable tone, 'you can't treat me like shit, then expect me to bend over backwards for you. So fuck you! Sandra the Bitch'

'How dare you talk to me that way!'

I took off both of my shoes, as I removed both of my socks and tied them together, then I stuffed them into her mouth, while also tying them up around the back of her head. Then I put both of my shoes back on, as I dug the heels I to her thighs. Now these were high-heeled shoes by the way. I made sure to really dig into her skin. I had to make sure, that she knew who was boss.

After that, I left her. She was truly pathetic in my eye.

'You're not even worth my time!,' I spoke to her as I left leaving with a whisper of, 'and you're not even worthy of licking my feet!'

The next day, I was back home with my friends, just hanging out and having a few drinks, when we heard a knock at my door. I had one of my friends get it, when I was just too busy.

When I thought I heard her enter, I had to ask, 'hey Jennifer! Who was it?!'

I turned to look at her, to see why she didn't answer, when I saw that it was that Gothic Bitch!

'Uh?! What the hell are you doing here?!,' I yelled out at her, 'Jennifer?! What the hell?! Why the hell did you let this little skank in?!'

'Oh she didn't let me in,' spoke the girl, before I blacked out."

"Hey I hate to interrupt," stated Sabel, "but it's time for Stinky to have his supper!"

"Don't worry Flatina, I promise you can finish our little story tomorrow," stated Silverrose in a slightly cheerful tone.

"Thank you Miss Silverrose My Queen," was what Flatina had replied.

And so Pavel was sent back to the Butt World of Poopopolis, so he could have his supper, get his "toilet paper diaper" changed, and laid down for bed.

He strangely couldn't wait to finish up the rest of her story.

End