- Text Size +
Pavel was sleeping peacefully in his "new crib". Even though he still had the body of a teenager, his current size somehow meant, that he was to be back in "diapers". He didn't mind it too much. He didn't like it, but he is trapped in a Shit-Filled Universe located in some girl's ass. No it wasn't some girl, it was his mistress? That somehow doesn't make sense. But it was all that he was allowed to go by.

He woke up to a "full diaper". He began calling out for his Poopy Mommy.

Instead a Male Fecal Figure who was the same size as his Poopy Mommy came in an picked him up.

"Hey is my little guy up? Does he need a changing?," he asked of poor little Pavel.

Not sure who he was, Pavel began crying uncontrollably.

Soon his Poopy Mommy came in and cooed, "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! What's wrong little guy? What's wrong?"

Pavel looked at the strange Fecal Figure of the man in terror.

His Poopy Mommy just cuddled him and said, "Oh that's just your Poopy Daddy!"

Pavel looked at her and said, "My Poopy Daddy?"

"That's right!," she said to him, "he's your Poopy Daddy!"

After looking at him for a minute, Pavel stretched his as out to the Fecal Figure.

"Uup! I think he wants you Poopy Daddy!," his Poopy Mommy had said.

Pavel's Poopy Daddy soon took him, and cuddled him in his arms. Then he was laid down, as he was then changed.

"Ooh myy! Stinky made some stinkies!," spoke out his Poopy Daddy, as he wiped down the shrunken teen's cheeks.

When that was done, he was taken downstairs, into the kitchen, so that he could get his breakfast alongside of his Poopy Siblings Bowoah and Blattur.

After breakfast, he was taken back out of the World of Poopopolis, so that he could be put back into Sabel's shoulder, so that he could hear the rest of Flatina's story.

Flatina waited for permission from her "queen", so that she could continue from yesterday.

When she was given permission, she said, "thank you Miss Silverrose My Queen.

Now continuing from last night, I saw that she was there in my house. My house! Now before I could react, I was knocked out.

When I came to, I was sitting in that chair. That chair that they use to hold their prisoners in place. I tried to get up, but to no avail. Then she sat down across from me.

'How are you feeling?,' she mockingly asked me.

'What the hell is this you crazy bitch?!,' I yelled out to her in defiance.

'How dare you?! I am your Queen Miss Silverrose and I shall demand respect!'

'Or what?! You'll bore me to death?!'

'Nope. I'll have to shrink you.'

'Pft! What the fuck is this?! Some kind of joke?!'

'No joke.'

'Ooh! What? Will you make me be two inches tall?! Will you put me in a jar and keep me as your pet?! Pft! Yeah right!'

'There's other forms of Shrinking besides top to bottom.'

'Pft! Yeah right! Like what?!'

'Like this.'

She then took her boots, as she pressed them against my face, then my body. I was soon flattened like a pancake, as her shoes seemed to take away my inches in a very unique manner. I began to feel flat and wobbly.

When she was done, she laughed, 'There! Now that takes off the pounds! Wouldn't you say Flatina'???'

'What?! No way! You fucking bitch! What the fuck did you do to me?! I will fucking teach you a lesson! You no good bitch!' I snapped at her.

But she retaliated with, 'Naughty Little Flat-Ass Bitch! You will show me some respect!,' before giving me a strong electric shock.

I tried to ask, 'what the fuck?! How the hell did you just do that?!,' but I was shocked again.

And again. And again.

Soon she had asked me, 'Now who am I?'

'Miss Silverrose My Queen!,' was my reply.

'Good Girl! Now who are you???'

I began to respond with, 'Sandra,' but I was shocked.

'No! You're name is now Flatina!'

'Why?!'

I soon got another shock, as she then said, 'Cause as of now, I own you!'

Then as of that point, I was no longer Sandra Du'Bifv or Sandra the Bitch, instead I was just simply known as Flatina. For that was the name my new owner picked for me."

"Do you understand now Stinky?," asked Sabel to Pavel.

"What?! No way! There's no fucking way that I am your property! You crazy bitch! I am Pavel Smith! Always have been! Always will be!"

This caused Sabel to pull give Pavel a bare-bottom flicking, followed by a bare-bottom tongue spanking, ultimately followed by an eye-lashing.

After bawling and crying for fifteen minutes, Sabel asked of him, "Now will you accept your new name as Stinky?"

He just sniffled and cried out, "Bit I don't wanna! Waaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Oh dear," said Sabel as she gave him three more quick flickings, before deciding, "you know what? How about if we call you Pavel on certain days? Will that sound like fun?"

Pavel gave it some thought.

"Um?," he said, not too sure about this whole thing.

"It's either that or no Pavel at all," was Sabel's reply.

"O-o-okay," was what he stammered out.

"Now what is your name?"

"M-m-my name is S-S-Stinky!"

"Very good! That's a good boy!"

Pavel was now to be called Stinky (unless on certain days), of which he didn't like, but he knew he had no real choice in the matter. So he was now Stinky.

Then Stinky thought of a little something, "hey um? Flatina? What happened to your friends?"

Flatina looked at her "queen" for permission, when Silverrose said, "I'll answer it this time! Well Michelle is now her bed, that she can sleep on, while she gets to cover up with another one of her friends Rebecca. They are unable to move, and they must act like her bed and her blanket! Now I want you to show Stinky Jennifer's new job!"

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen," was Flatina's reply, as she took out a folded up (and permanently kneeling) fifteen year old teen girl, named Jennifer.

Flatina squatted down on her friend. Hovering over her face. She then began to squeeze out what what looked like a 2-D cut out of a turd. It was then swallowed by Jennifer.

"Hmmm!," Jennifer the Paper Toilet-Bowl was heard to say.

Then Silverose spun Flatina around, as she bent her over facing the Flat-Girl's ass in front of Stinky. Of which, there he saw the face of a man formed on her buttcheeks.

"This," said Silverose, "is what's left of her boyfriend
John Marcus Franks. He was the only male member of the group. He really liked Flatina for her ass, now he 'is' her ass!"

Soon the three ladies had laughed their asses off.

"Now it's time for you to go back Stinky!," ordered Sabel.

"Oh do I have to?!," whined Stinky.

"Do you need another spanking?"

"Noooo! I be good! I be good!"

"Good!"

He was soon placed back in Poopopolis, where he got some lunch, and watched some more Toiletvision, with his Poopy Siblings. Then it was time for supper, then time for bed.

As he was being laid down by his Poopy Mommy, she had said to him, "time for my Stinky Little Man to get some rest! He has a big four days coming tomorrow!"

"What's tommorrow?," asked Stinky in a cute little yawn.

"Tomorrow you get to go see Uncle Toe and Aunty Jam in The United Toesies of Sabel Zerose, for four days. Who knows?! Maybe you'll get to try some of Aunty Jam's Famous Toejammies on Toenail Toast!"

"That sounds nummy Poopy Mommy!," stated Pavel, "goodnight Poopy Mommy!"

"Good Night Stinky," replied his Poopy Mommy.

And with that, he fell asleep.

End