- Text Size +
Flatina woke up feeling groggy and tired. She could barely make herself get up and wobble out of her friend-bed, and even remove her friend-blanket. She used her friend-toilet, so that she could at least start the day fresh.

"Hey Flatina! You Flat-Ass Flat-Bitch! Get in here now!," she heard her "queen" call out to her.

She knew not to upset her "queen", so she wobbled as fast and as best as she could.

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Que...," before she could finish her sentence, the poor flat-girl collapsed.

She folded up into herself, before blacking out. She woke back up a few hours later. She looked, to see herself being given a "check-up" by a floating white trench coat.

"What is it Dr. Squearkewbe?," asked Silverrose in a concerned voice, "is it anything serious?"

"We won't know for sure," replied the trench-coat known as "Dr. Squearkewbe", "but I'll have to run some tests, to make sure that it's not 'Shrinker's Flu'. If it is, then she will need to take a week long vacation at one of my resorts, in order to get better."

"Well I want her to get better" genuinely stated Silverrose as she looked downcast, "she is my favorite Flat-Bitch."

"Alright," stated Dr. Squearkewbe, "I'll be back by tomorrow to see if Miss Flatina has Shrinker's Flu or not. But in the meantime, if you have any shrunken persons besides her, please make sure, that they are up to date with what's going on."

And with that, the "doctor" was gone. Charisma decided to tell her Stickies the news. Silverrose had also conveyed the message to Rebecca, Michelle, and even to Stinky Jennifer. Now all that was left to do, was to tell Stinky about this. But Sabel had decided against this, for he was in another world, and he didn't seem to be in any possible form of distress.

Flatina was separated from the rest of the group, just in case it was Shrinker's Flu. She had to wait an entire day, almost doing nothing, and being isolated from everyone, in case it was Shrinker's Flu. She really didn't want it to be that. She didn't want to upset her "queen".

The next day, the doctor came by with some news.

"Well it's not Shrinker's Flu," he said to them, "but I want her to rest for today, and NOT DO ANYTHING until tomorrow."

And do Flatina was led to lay down, and get some rest. She didn't really want to rest, but she knew that she had no real say in the matter.

As she was being led under the friend-covers of Rebecca, Flatina had to apologize, "I'm sorry for not feeling well my queen."

"Nonsense!," reacted Silverrose rather calmly, "you deserve your rest. Then in the morning when you are feeling better, I will let you suck on my toes. Will that seem like fun?"

"Oh yes! Thank you my queen!"

"Ok! Well... You should get some rest."

And so for the entire day, Flatina laid in her friended-bed sleeping. Dreaming of whatever comes to her mind. Now Charisma had decided, that she would snuggle up with her Stickies. They enjoy this, as this meant, that they got snuggle-up between her MASSIVE BREASTS! They were so much like sticks, that they could all fit between her GARGANTUAN MOUNDS, and still have room for ten more. And Stinky was too busy being in Sabel's little Toe World, to even notice that this was going on. Although Sabel made sure to "keep a close eye on him".

End