- Text Size +
Hey there! Tinymaster speaking. Or rather "typing". Now I hope you guys are liking this story so far. Now to be honest, I never wrote a story with this much use of "Bodily Functions". I mean my previous story of "Shrink Sitter", has people trapped in other peoples' asses, butt they were virtually "clean". And it was actually nice, that zbh, commented that he liked it. Also I like how and I like that AdamX wanted to read more of Flatina. Thanks to the both of you.

Now I have incorporated a "Foot World", as he requested. Plus I wanted to do more "Body Worlds" as well.

So far I can think of nine places on the human body, to turn into their own separate worlds. The first two being the ass (w/ Poopopolis) and the Feet (w/ The United Toesies of Sabel Zerose). The next seven will be a surprise.

Unless you want to know sooner.

A message to everyone, who might want to use my characters of The Stickies and/or Flatina (in a fanfic), or if they want to use a similar concept for "non-traditional shrinking/growth", they may go right on ahead! Who knows? Maybe there could be new categories for this site. I wonder how you/they would label the new size-types.

Now I have to know, what do you guys think of "Dr. Squearkewbe"? Did you like the reference in his name? Was it a good enough play-on-words? Now I don't really know what he is myself, what I do know, is that he is a medical expert on all altered-beings. And if you want to use him at all in a story, that needs a "doctor", to look at humans who are shrunken/turned into giant humanoids, then feel free to use him! Is he just a white trench coat? Or is he something more? I might not reveal too much about what he is, but if you use him, then you may enter your own assumptions about what he is.

If you do decide to use any of The Stickies,
Flatina (in a fanfic), any of the "non-traditional shrinking and/or growing" methods, or even Dr. Squearkewbe, I would love to know what you do with them!

Now to be honest, what gets hard is not coming up with an idea for a story, but rather coming up with an idea for a chapter of a story that's 500 words or more. I mean sometimes I might write out a whole chapter for a story, & because it comes to 499 words, it won't be accepted. Now that might be an exaggeration, but it seems like that's the case.

If there's any world (not on the human body), what would you like to see? It could be a Bug World, a Toy World, a Sewer World, or maybe even a Microscopic World? I would like to see what you would like to see.

If at any point in time, you want to read about something that would fit in my story, just tell me what you would like to see, & I will consider it. It might not be right away though.

Lastly, if you ever want to chat, just contact me here, or send me an e-mail to peapom@yahoo.com.

All in all, I hope you like this little intermission, and I will get back to the main stories after this.

Close Intermission