- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Alright. I am writing this story since a few months now and it is almost done, but I decided to get chapters online. Chapters will be uploaded in the order they've been written, starting with chapter 5. Chapter disorder is therefore part of the story so pay attention to the time markers such as dates to keep track. Some chapters are very long. Shrinking occurs later in the story.

Also, I have to dedicate this story to two writers I really am fond of: Exiguus and Dilbertaco. You two are the best and I strive to be as good a writer as you two are. Thanks for your good stories over the years and keep them coming. This a tribute to you two.

Thank you and enjoy. Reviews and comments always welcome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday September 3rd 2004, late afternoon.

Right after class, most of the St-Lawrence private school for girls teachers and staff were gathered in the meeting room to discuss a very special case. All teachers were women, aged from 28 to 55. The school psychologist’s, Mrs. Allen, was also present and of course her expertise on that utterly important matter was requested by the principal. A few of the school staff were also present. The meeting was about to begin.

“How about we kick her out of our school? We don’t need that kind of girl here.” said someone out loud.

“We can’t! Her family is well connected.” Said someone else.

“We have to use ISS. Other schools do!” Said Mrs. Thompson with vehemence and conviction. Mrs. Thompson was a forty years old brunette who taught English. She was described as an unforgiving teacher, and the girl students both loved and despised her. In the large room, some of the women started chatting, either from surprise or because they agreed to her statement. Mrs. Thompson finished: “St-Lawrence’s reputation as well as that poor little Nancy’s reputation are at stake and should be our priority.”

“There is currently no scientifically proven success cases of ISS.” Said Mrs. Lynn, the Phys.Ed teacher, still wearing her gym shorts and t-Shirt from last class. “Besides, Nancy’s parents are too well connected like said before, they would be furious, they are close to the mayor and the governor!” She claimed, after which the chatter became louder.

“Please, ladies. Keep your voice down a take a seat. We’ll go over the details.” said Mrs. Smith, the principal. All the chatter started to fade out a bit until she got everyone’s attention. “Not everyone in this room seems to know about ISS or about Nancy’s case yet. Since we’re here to discuss about solutions regarding Nancy, let me begin by explaining a bit what is at stake before going into the ISS method. First, as we all know and are well aware of, Nancy P. Laperle, 15 years old has developed, in the last days of summer vacation, a very powerful attraction to girl’s feet. The trigger was some of her friends and a silly game of Truth of dare. Now... Foot fetishes are normal and common, but usually they stay unheard of because most fetishists do not enjoy exposure. In this rare case, we are in the presence of a serious woman’s foot and shoe fetish mixed with major exhibitionist traits. Nancy enjoys attracting attention over this, and is creating, with other student’s participation, a very uncommon discomfort across our walls. Unfortunately, normal therapies cannot help. However, since this particular interest towards her fellow school friend’s feet and shoes has become public and widely spread across most of our school, Nancy is becoming quite an attraction. That, ladies, is our problem. Earlier today, I saw and had to dismiss dozens of girls who were wiping their shoes over Nancy’s clothes as she was laying on the main hall’s floor, attracting more girls to watch and tag along. Another example, earlier on Monday, Nancy was publically licking one of her close friend’s shoes’ soles in the library while her face was being used as a foot rest under the table by said friend. In the last 3 days or since school started, public demonstration of her foot and shoe fetish have been more frequent. Students call her names like footslave or shoelicker, or footdork, I’ve heard plenty, you have heard some either.” Mrs. Smith frowned and looked the teachers and all the women in the room. “I also have come to know and hear that some teacher... or professionals among you here in this room, had their shoes licked by Nancy Laperle or had done other things that I will not name here. While I will not name or point anyone, if the hat fits, put it on and think about how your acts contributed to the escalating consequences we’re dealing with today.”

Nobody talked, some teachers, and some of the staff looked down and avoided eye contact.

“Hum.... Now...Nancy seems absolutely free of any guilt, shame or fear about her new desires and has started to become very... popular.” Mrs. Smith, took a sip of water. “We all agree here that this kind of amusement or behavior is something we cannot let happen in our walls.” She said, looking at the nodding group. “For dozens of years this school has placed the quality of education as top priority. We have accompanied troublesome girls on their path to success and we have to do the same with Nancy. We cannot just let this peculiar situation grow to the point it all ends up on the national news. It would ruin her, and ruin us. The poor girl would realize the world is not ready for that and it would destroy her current and future life, both professionally and emotionally as well as tarnish the School’s reputation. In other words, we need to save Nancy from social rejection and also from herself. In the last days I’ve been considering a lot of options, and one seems to be appropriate. I would like to let the school’s psychologist, Mrs. Allen, explain it to you. She is the most knowledgeable on the subject she will explain how it could help both the school and our problematic student Nancy P. Laperle. Please, Mrs. Allen.” Said the principal.

The school psychologist stood up and addressed her colleagues.

“Thank you Mrs. Smith. Hum... yes, well, here goes. ISS stands for In-Shoe Suspension. It has been developed and tested for a few years now in small communities’ school and other types of institutions. Basically, the troublesome subject is shrunk to a very small size where it can fit inside one’s shoe and spends detention there as a form of either punishment or behavioral enforcement.” As Mrs. Allen continued to explain, some chatter could be heard in the room. “It uses a very special technology we all know about, which can compact molecules and shrink either objects or beings. Now usually this treatment is not used on people who actually would enjoy it. I have been following Nancy Laperle since she entered our school years ago and I have spoken to her in the last days about her sudden change of behavior and sudden desires. I can assure you she is a sweet and clever girl who just needs a behavioral correction so she can focus on her studies and keep on going forward. I have therefore suggested to Mrs. Smith that we could try the ISS to overwhelm the subject until she doesn’t like it anymore.”

“This is cruel!” said Mrs. Lynn. “This is inhuman and degrading. It is humiliation, torture. I urge you to reconsider.”

“Please Mrs. Lynn... we all know your concerns, but let Mrs. Allen finish.” Said the principal.

“Thank you Mrs. Smith.” Said the psychologist. “I know it may sound repulsive and confusing but in fact the ISS would actually work if we can get it to actually transform what Nancy has actually become to like into something she dislikes. We could begin with a trial of one week, and extend it if necessary or cancel if we see troubles arise.”

“What kind of psychologist are you?” said Mrs. Lynn.

“I am sorry?” said Mrs. Allen.

“Ladies. Stop this, now is not the time to fight each other, we need to take action and I have already decided to give ISS a shot.” Said the principal with a stern tone. The Phys.Ed. teacher, Mrs. Lynn, who looked completely broken, decided to leave the room and she made sure to slam the door behind her when leaving.

“Hum... Don’t worry I will talk to her. Now, about ISS, Mrs. Allen will send you an email tomorrow morning with all the details about how it works, what you can do, and what you cannot do. There will also be attached a list of girls and persons who she must not be in contact with during the process. We need to discourage and break Nancy’s will to show off. When not during ISS, if you see her in a situation where she is in contact with other student’s feet or shoes, you must take action and report it. Each time she will perform such acts, she will be subject to ISS as a punishment.” Said the principal.

“Please Mrs. Smith, if I may...” said Mrs. Allen who wanted to add something.

“Sure, go ahead.” Said the principal.

“Like Mrs. Smith said, you’ll receive the procedure by email, but I want to add something specific. Since Nancy actually likes the look, smell, and... huh.... hum.. taste... of woman’s feet and footwear, being very small will change her perception. I encourage adding elements that will contribute in making this experience unpleasant: fear, claustrophobia, panic, discomfort, humiliation and discredit. By doing so, feet will quickly become an object of repulsion for her and solve the matter at hand.” Said Mrs. Allen.

“Basically, you want us to...what, shrink a student, put her in our shoes and walk on her all day with her trapped in there?” asked Madame Audrey, the French teacher.

“Basically, yes. You can also let students do it. ISS will be the only times you will be entitled to act regarding this...in this case with your feet and shoes. Do not encourage her while she is normal size, but force it upon her when she is small.” Said Mrs. Allen.

“Isn’t that disgusting?” said Lady Melanie, the youngest teacher.

 “That is the point. Yes. You’ll read all the details in your emails tomorrow morning.” Said the principal. “Any more questions?”

“Yes? If I may?” asked Mrs. Thompson. “When do we actually start applying this procedure?”

“First thing tomorrow morning. This....situation... has gone far enough. We need to stop this right away.” Said the principal. “Any more questions?”

There was a short silence until someone in the back spoke. “How about her parents?”

“I will talk to them tonight and make sure they understand what is going on. I am sure Mr. And Mrs. Laperle will understand that we are doing this for the greater good, especially their daughter’s psychological development.” Said Mrs. Smith. The principal waited for more questions but all the teachers and staff present there had to think about it overnight and read the email. Most of the women agreed to that therapy, some were uncomfortable. “Thank you ladies, I count on your professionalism and your cooperation in these tough times for your school. Please have my respects and farewell for today.” There were no more questions; everyone was therefore dismissed, meeting over.

Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Allen walked together to the principal’s office and talked on the way. They were confident that this strategy would help Nancy change her mind and stop this fancy show. Both women knew that it could work very well and that soon they would be able to remember it as simple bad times, but they also knew there would be a chance this whole matter could grow out of proportion and ruin the school’s reputation. They had to act quickly. The principal would call Nancy’s parents later that evening.

...

Wednesday September 3rd 2004, evening.

Nancy was casually studying and reading for her French class in her room, alone and quiet. She had hell of a nice school year start. It was a bit late and she wanted to score a few studying before getting to bed. Her mother was on the phone in the living room and she seemed to be getting nervous and angry. She talked loud, and for a moment Nancy thought she was talking about her. Who was she talking to? Suddenly Mrs. Laperle popped. “WHAT?” she screamed. “What the hell are you telling me? Feet? Shoes? But...this is disgusting! You can’t be serious?” Mrs Laperle listened to the person on the phone and walked in the living room nervously. “I can’t believe this! She’s my daughter! You can’t do that to her!” Screamed Mrs. Laperle on the phone. She was furious. The conversation didn’t go too well. “The only way? Are you out of your minds? We pay a fortune for tuition at St-Lawrence’s. Nancy is a clever and brilliant girl you must be mistaken!”

Hearing only her mother scream like that about her, Nancy knew she was speaking to the school’s principal Mrs. Smith. Nancy decided that it would be best to just go to sleep and pretend she did not hear anything. But in the distance she could hear her mother, still on the phone. “How small will she be?..... what? One inch tall? That’s minuscule!” ...there was a pause. “Isn’t there any other way?...” another pause. As Mrs. Laperle was listening. “Yeah, Okay. Well, it better work cause If not I’ll sue you and bring your school down!” Mars Laperle hung up the phone. “NANCY!”

Nancy braced. She was a brave girl but when her mother was angry and furious she preferred to stay low profile. Nancy’s mother busted in Nancy’s bedroom and turned on the lights. “NANCY! What’s wrong with you fucking pervert!” Nancy’s mother grabbed the bed sheets and pulled them off she grabbed her daughter’s arms and wrestled with her. “How can you do this to US?” she slapped her own daughter and again, and again. She spoke between slaps: “You ...are... the....shame of the....school!” Mrs. Laperle then pushed Nancy away and stood up again. Nancy was shaking, curved in a ball position in her bed and crying. “You are the shame of our family, of the family name! How can you like girl’s feet? And shoes? This is disgusting!” Mrs Laperle then grabbed her daughter again and shook her hard. “Are you listening to me? Answer me! Mrs. Smith just told me you were the whole school’s fucking what... footslave? Is that true?”

Nancy nodded quickly and braced for impact. Her mother slapped her again and hit with clenched fists. “ARGH you disgust me! You disgust me!!!!” said Mrs. Laperle standing up again. “Don’t you have any respect for your own name? Uh?”

Nancy did not answer.

“Your father and I gave you the best of childhoods, how can you become like this? You shame me, do you hear YOU SHAME US ALL!” Nancy’s mother walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her. Nancy just tried to stay calm and wished she had more strength to confront her mother but she was unable to. Out of her room Mrs. Laperle called for Nancy’s siblings, her younger brother and her older sister. “JAKE! LINDSEY! Come over NOW!”

A few seconds later Nancy’s door slammed open and Mrs Laperle entered the room along with the rest of the family, including Bill, their father. Jake who was younger was looking pissed from being taken off his video game. Lindsey was chewing gum, and looked at Nancy straight in the eyes. “Nancy? Tell your family about what I just heard from St-Lawrence’s principal.”

There was a short silence as Nancy didn’t say a single word.

“She likes girl’s feet and shoes! You hear that, your sister....” she looked at Bill...”And your daughter, shames us all as she is now St-Lawrence’s foot slave. She licks every damn girl’s shoes in public at school! Do you hear me? Come on Nancy, tell them! Tell them I’m wrong!”

“Nancy... is that true?” said Bill.

Nancy said nothing. Of course Lindsey already knew about it, so she said nothing. Jake looked disgusted.

“They are going to give her ISS Bill!” said Mrs. Laperle in furious tears. Jake and Lindsey looked at their sister with disappointment and disgust. “They are going to shrink you Nancy! And you know what? You deserve this, you’re nothing but a god damn shame and you’ll regret it!” Mrs. Laperle was crying out of anger.

“Nancy...” said Bill, coming closer and sitting on Nancy’s bed. “Nancy is that true? What happened?” he said. He was obviously more calm and more compassionate towards his daughter. Nancy cried and sat in her bed and hugged her dad crying. Bill closed his eyes. “Alright... alright...” he said calmly.

“Don’t hug her Bill! She disgusts me!” hurled Mrs. Laperle.

“Alright, Jake, Lindsey, go back to your rooms.” Said Bill while holding his trembling Nancy in his arms. Mrs. Laperle looked in disgust at her daughter as she was hugging her father.

“When you’ll be shrunk little girl, you’re going to spend an awful time in my shoes, we’ll see how much you like feet after what I’ll do to you. Enjoy your last hours of freedom!” said Nancy’s mother out of herself. She hurled of frustration and left the room slamming the door again. Both Nancy and her father still holding each other could hear Mrs. Laperle hurl and mutter in frustration as she left and went in her room, slamming her own door as well.

“Don’t worry I’ll talk to her.” Said Bill.

“I am sorry.... I am sorry!” cried the poor girl, visibly shocked. “I didn’t mean to....”

“Shhhh!... Nancy, shhh, it’s alright. You don’t need to tell me.” Said her compassionate father. The man could feel her daughter’s love as she hold him tight with her arms as she was crying. “It’s alright honey. Calm down, your mother is just angry, it’ll pass, you’ll see she’ll come around.”

Nancy released her hold on her father and lay down in her bed. Bill just grabbed the blankets and pulled them over Nancy’s trembling body and made sure she was comfortable. He tucked her in and tried to make sure his daughter was alright. “Nancy, you have to understand that St-Lawrence’s school is not just an average school, it’s the best of the state.”

“I know I am sorry.” Cried Nancy.

“No no...it’s alright. You have the right to enjoy anything you want in life. Girl’s feet? Fine. Girl’s shoes, fine. But those things should remain private and... well, it’s part of you. I don’t judge you, but they do. Society isn’t just all free people doing what they want, I know it’s sad to hear, but society has...rules... you know. Unwritten rules, values. People aren’t all kind and open minded.” Explained Bill to her daughter while he dried her tears with a tissue. Nancy nodded.

“Honey... if you want to succeed in life... you have to get through your school years. St-Lawrence is the right place to become a great knowledgeable person. This school will ready yourself to the dangers and cruelty of society and life. It’s a good education. Your future, is paramount. You understand?”

Nancy nodded again.

“You have to understand that, if they think ISS is the only way to solve this, well we have to trust them. I...am sad...Nancy. Truely. But I cannot do anything to help you in this; you have to go through this. You did put yourself in trouble, you’ll have to get out from it by yourself. I have heard about ISS. It’s not an easy treatment.”

“What is ISS?” asked Nancy, afraid.

“Well, let’s just say it is some kind of detention...in which you’re going to be very small. And... you will spend some time in confined spaces to ponder and think about yourself.” Explained Bill with as much as diplomacy as possible.

“Girl’s shoes?”

“Yes... well I do not know what they have planned but I think they want to show you that, deep deep inside yourself, you don’t really enjoy these things. I will speak to your principal tomorrow to make sure I get all the information before I leave on my business trip. Don’t worry sweetie it’s going to be just fine and over soon. Think of it as a doctor’s appointment, okay?”

Nancy nodded.

“Alright, get some sleep Nancy. I’ll go talk with your mother.”

“I love you dad.”

“I love you too.” Bill kissed her daughter’s forehead and stood up. He turned off the room’s lights and headed out very quietly. Nancy got out of bed quietly and reached for her Soccer bag in her closet. She brought it to her bed and dumped its content; She borrowed around 7 pairs of soccer cleats belonging to her teammates. She then slipped herself under the covers with all the shoes around her and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello

 

I am going through a hard time in my life and if you like my stories, or would like to know what happens next in my stories (or re-read them) please meet me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

It's just 5$ and I will update it regurlarly with my old stories and new ones, as well as collage materials.