- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was written a few years ago for a friend, you can visit her DA page here: http://lillian-the-evil-one.deviantart.com/  Lillian is her property.

-No light anywhere in the darkness, I can't see a thing. No sound at all, and I can't feel anything from my body. There is just this icy cold sensation all around me, like I am submerged in arctic water. Fear of this place is growing stronger by the moment, there is no one here. No one here, but me.- 
*My thoughts reach out into the darkness, hoping, wishing for warmth*

Lila, I remember Lila. Her somewhat confused, but understanding look as she gazed down at me lying helpless on the floor at her feet. There was a hint of sadness in her eyes as she raised her foot... I had asked her if she would crush me. 
How mistaken I was for needing her to do this to me, to end it all for me. 
I had wished to disappear, but I haven't Lila, I'm still here!.... I guess it is useless though, she cannot hear me now, my Goddess is gone. The first, and the last touch I had ever felt from her was when the sole of her foot had crushed down on me, ruining my body beneath its monstrous power and strength. 
It was so warm, so very warm I remember. I could feel her touch surging through my tiny body, and I felt at peace for a moment before my bones shattered and turned to dust in that instant. She didn't hate me at all, so there was no malice in her foot when she stepped on me. There was only that sadness...
Maybe that is why I am left here now, floating in this darkness for having made Lila sad. It wasn't my wish, I didn't want her to regret stomping on me. But I had asked her to kill me, what was I thinking was going to happen? Lila is not cruel toward a friend. I was wrong in asking her to kill me like I did….. 
I don't think I really wanted her too, not deep down I didn't, because her killing me meant I would have to be away from her. Being away from Lila, that is such a horrible thought to have, I miss her so much! 

-The darkness grows thicker, and colder, so much colder. I can feel its acids trying to consume me, the darkness is alive and it is trying to eat me. There is a demon in this darkness...-
*The demon smells a fresh soul filled with regret, so delicious to eat, such a pleasure to cause it eternal suffering and pain for the regret it carries. The demon moves for the first time in centuries, the soul is so close...*

The sensation of frigid cold grows stronger and a fear so strong I have never felt anything so threatening before in my existence. I cannot get away from this place, I cannot see where I am going and can't feel anything to know if I am even moving at all.
It is getting closer, threatening to take me even further away from the touch of my Goddess, from her warmth and friendship... The fear begins lashing into me like fiery knives. 

"Lila, can you hear me, are you still able to see me at all?? My ruined body on the floor, Lila are you still there beside me!?"

I call out frantically for my Goddess, I cannot fathom her having left me there, left me there alone. What if the sadness I gave to her made her abandon me? …..
The demon moves closer still, its icy fangs about to tear my soul apart for all eternity.

"Lila, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I... I don't know what I can do to make this right! ….. I didn't want to make you sad to crush me Lila, PLEASE BELIEVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE LILA I BEG YOU, IT'S COMING FOR ME, PLEASE DON'T LET THE DARKNESS TAKE ME LILA, I BEG YOU PLEASE!!!"

"... please Lila, please just step on me again, and allow me to feel your warmth... to let me know that you are still there. don't be afraid of my broken body on your floor Lila... it craves so much for your warm touch... the darkness beneath your foot is a new kind of darkness, a stronger one than the one i am in now, one that has your protection in it, your friendship. Lila... Lila... Lil..la... ..."

*The demon is directly upon the soul now, its fangs dripping in anticipation for the meal to come. The suffering it is about to cause is worth the thousand years sleep. Just to tear this soul apart again, and again, and again……..