- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Madison is introduced to sex and begins to see why it and tiny men play a role in law enforcement. 

In seconds Anthony had gone from deep inside Heather to flying through the air. Anthony's heart raced as Heather picked him up and brought him to the strap-on. It was like the old plastic devices from the pre-ROS era, but with the top cut away. It was clearly made for a man to climb inside. But at two inches, it was a high climb and a long drop into the barrel of the snap on.


Anthony felt marked by Heather's aroma. Her strawberry cheesecake juices had permeated his skin. They seemed to soak through his flesh and muscle and into bone. To Anthony it felt as though Heather had penetrated HIM, and taken possession of him, flesh and spirit. He was hers. He was SO hers. His will was solely to please his Policemistress.


"Six inches," Heather whispered. Anthony grew to three times his initial post-shrinking height. Anthony's girth was wide enough to make the strap-on a tight fit. He jumped down into the shaft and saw he was exposed from the chest up. There was a sort of harness, and after a moment of confusion, Anthony figured out how to put it on. Heather then grabbed the strap-on and brought it to eye level. Her expression wasn't quite a smile, more a sort of a smirk.


"Rookie Anthony, you've been a clumsy little sex toy. You didn't QUITE give me what I wanted... what I expected... what I deserve, after three years of the prime of my womanhood without a man to serve as my sex baton. Now we're going to take Recruit Madison's maidenhood. It requires a certain amount of force, which I shall provide, and slightly less dexterity, as she's already sopping wet. Of course, clits keep growing as a woman gets older... so young Madison's won't be as easy to find as mine."


The realization that he had somehow let down his policemistress hit his soul with a thud. But Anthony did his best to hold it together because he knew he had another task ahead, another chance to prove himself.


Heather strapped on with Anthony in place. She turned to Madison. The young woman's eyes were desperate with need, dilated wide open, bedroom eyes times ten. The hunger was deep, and unlike Heather, she didn't have years of practice after the Rebalancing of Sexes, working down her desire. She was in the throes of the condition her friends called "blue vag."


Heather knew Madison had a major girlcrush on her. She wouldn't have shrunk several inches in height compared to Heather if she didn't. She seized Madison's shoulders and brought her in for a firm kiss. "It's time to meet your needs," she said to Madison. "It's time to teach you how to be a woman in a world where men are your tiny worshippers."


Heather wanted Madison almost as much as she had wanted Anthony... or any tiny man... inside her. She wanted to establish her authority over Madison as a sexually accomplished MILF. But she also wanted to show Madison a path to find her own sexual bliss. She'd need that if she was going to work as a policewoman. Especially the way crime worked now.


Madison moaned as Heather teased her with Anthony. The young sex toy had put on what appeared to him to be a bicycle helmet, assuming there was a bike small enough for him to ride. To the two women towering above him, it resembled the circumcised head of a swollen penis. Heather slipped Anthony headfirst into the labiae, then pulled him out, making the orange and plum aroma around the tiny man stronger and deeper.


"Time for you to love her clit," Heather whispered to her cockman. Anthony immediately noticed that, unlike Heather's clitoris, Madison's was hard to find. It was mildly disappointing to Anthony. It was more evidence supporting a conclusion he made soon after entering puberty: that MILFs simply had more of everything. More sex drive, bigger boobs, bigger butts and bigger and more prominent clitorises.


As Heather's thrusts changed to gentle sweeps that brought Anthony within arm's length of Madison's clit, the tiny vaginaut reached for where he thought the clit might be. His brushes, off-target gropes, and punches, caused a vague tingle for Madison, but her efforts to increase the sensation simply provided frustration. Madison had heard enough stories from her mother, her sister and older friends to conclude that getting a tiny man inside her, touching her secret places, would be the closest thing to heaven on earth. Her unfulfilled desire just caused more and more orange and plum flavored moisture to flow from between her legs.


Anthony did his best to work Madison's smallish clit. Every soft sigh and moan from the young woman seemed like the wind or a storm to the six inch tall man. He had gotten the clit aroused enough that it was almost bigger than the palm of his hand. He brought his lips to it and delivered a good, sloppy, all-American teenage male kiss. Then he was grabbed by Heather's fingers, yanked out of the strap-on, and plunged inside Madison.


Anthony bumped up against what felt like a wall, or leather, or something. Heather pulled and pushed him, in and out, deeper and deeper. Anthony's face and hands stretched and stretched the leather until it gave way. There was blood, then even more wetness and a mighty moan that resonated all around and inside Anthony. He was the first to penetrate Madison, and her desperate cries for release were resonating inside his body, penetrating him down to the tiniest cell.


For Anthony, being inside Heather was like being pressed against a wall by his mother. Being inside Madison, even as a much larger sextoy, was like being pressed against a wall by an athlete his own age. The contractions of her pussy were strong and sharp, and they knocked the wind out of him. The power of Madison's vaginal squeezes was exhilirating, once Anthony got over the confusion induced by the feeling that someone was trying to tell him how much she loved him by treating him like a tackling dummy. He struggled to find the G-spot. He didn't succeed but all his maneuvering caused Madison's walls to hug him tightly nonetheless.


Anthony was beginning to feel oxygen-deprived and a little woozy when Heather pulled him out. He looked up to see Madison, face flushed, lips shaped in an "o", gasping for air. She caught her breath and a smile passed her lips for a moment. Then the giant face's expression changed and Madison... started crying?


"Heather... you took me so hard... I'm feeling like... wow... so hormonal, " Madison said.


"When the teacher appears, the student assumes the submissive role so that she may learn," Heather smiled, then waved her hands.


"Wha... hee..hee," Madison laughed. Anthony looked over the girl's mons and was surprised to see her expression change to a smile. Stars seemed to sweep around Madison, whose vagina seemed to retreat away from Anthony. "I'm shrinking again!" she laughed.


When the stardust cleared, Madison had gone from just under five feet tall to about foor foot six. But she noticed something else had changed.


When she was at her peak height, Madison had relatively smallish boobs and her butt, while not flat, was more small and perky than large and curvy. After she shrank, Madison took on a hyper-curvy form, much like a college gymnast, with breasts and buttocks that were stunning for her size.


A leering Heather took Madison by the shoulders and lifted her off the bed. She was only as tall as Heather's breasts now.


"You and Anthony don't understand this, but what you're experiencing is vital now, to the process of law enforcement. Really, the only cause of crime now is women who don't have men. Sure, men are still the testosterone-driven creatures they always were. But their size limits their ability to commit crimes. Women are so full of lust now, after the Rebalancing, that many are willing to rob to get the resources to buy a man, or find a way to steal one. Having the ability to bond to a policewoman and her sexbaton is often the difference between a woman staying on the right side of the law and a woman becoming a criminal. Madison, you think you've bonded to me, but you don't know how thoroughly you will connect until we exchange oxytocin through our backdoors."


Heather kissed Madison and they embraced. One felt larger, one felt smaller, but to Anthony both were still giantesses. Then they climbed on the bed, turned their backs to Anthony, and began to call forth the lust in their second womanhood, a dance ritual that in times before the Rebalancing, was called twerking.

Chapter End Notes:

Next... bonding through the back.