- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How the Rebalancing of Sexes helped end one social disorder. 

How the Rebalancing Ended 'Incels'


By Hannah Darrell and Hayes Alison


Yeah, the Rebalancing of Sexes made things crazy for both sexes. I remember being in eighth grade when it happened. I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of males becoming sex toys. That got me thrown out of class a couple of times. But let's give it credit for a major change in our society for the better.


Remember the 'incel problem'? All those young men who claimed they couldn't get any interest from the opposite sex because 'muh hypergamy,' or whatever? Some of them became violent, shooting up places where women gathered. They claimed an entitlement to (at least one) woman's body.


When's the last time you heard of a male incel?


When the Rebalancing came in, suddenly every man became a hot commodity. Soon every man became a small commodity. Any 'incel' who was even halfway trying to find a woman got shrunk within three days of the Goddess of Love's announcement. The ones who hid in their mothers' basements were gone within a week or two.
Think how many lives were saved by the Rebalancing, and not just because the would-be shooters were too tiny to pull the trigger of a firearm.


When you have a problem of supply and demand, you solve it with less supply or more demand. In the past, a surplus of men was dealt with through war or imperial conquest. The goddess, for the first time, increased demand. She upped women's sex drives and, with the creation of the backdoor vagina, made polyandry a real possibility for most women. Not to mention that the toppling of sexual norms made it much easier for women of a certain age (MILFs) to pursue surplus young men, as first, or second, or third lovers.


Those developments helped bring the percentage of sexless young men down to virtually zero, within two years after the Rebalancing. Of course, if MILFs and mature women had simply sharpened their cougar instincts sometime before that, the problem would have likely gone away without mass reduction in size. It apparently took the shock of shrinking all men to shake women out of their own time-honored patterns and self-perceptions.


As things are now, the authoritative posture of MILFs... and the sexual confidence that comes with age in women... has no doubt made it easier for them to assert themselves and insist that young men submit to shrinking.


Soon after the Rebalancing began, a network of middle-aged women formed. Informal in operation, it included many mothers of incels, who swapped off their involuntary celibate sons to one another, even though at that point they weren't fully aware of the Second Fertility focusing on the buttocks and backdoor.


These days, it's virtually impossible for a young man to be an incel. In fact, I'm sure there's probably a lot more involuntary non-celibacy out there. Be careful what you wish for.


"I think most guys, when they're younger, don't feel confident because they don't have experience," said Austin Brooks, 22. "Since I got shrunk, I have a lot of experience. I feel more confident at two inches tall than I did at 71 inches tall."
Brooks had never had a girlfriend before he was reduced in size by a 33-year-old neighbor, who took him to work and made him a sort of mascot at her job, where most of the workers were women before the Rebalancing (now, all of them are).


"I've been a sex toy for a dozen different women," Brooks smiled, "sometimes alone, sometimes as part of a team."


Brooks thinks the Rebalancing was a good thing for inexperienced young men and virgins, because it took away the burden of having to socially initiate courtship. It also meant that, since males were no longer the more powerful sex, they could express interest without causing fear or 'creeping out' women.


"I know women's bodies better than I ever thought I would," Brooks said.


Brooks says the women in his mistress' workplace have been very kind and patient, despite the exponential increase in sex drive the Goddess gave them. "Women are crazy lustful, and 30- and 40-year-old women are even hornier," Brooks smiled. "At the same time, I feel like I'm giving them something romantic and special. It feels like I'm falling in love with their clitoris, their vulva, their backdoor, their nipples... every time I make love."


Brooks laughs at one of the incels' best-known cliches... a disparaging term for mature women's most intimate parts.


"When that part of a woman is taller  than you are, and you can just lose yourself in it, it's beautiful and responsive and tender," Brooks said. "I don't know why people would use the r-word to describe such a magnificent place." Brooks says he's also fallen in love with many of the signals of a maturing woman, including cellulite.


"Cellulite!" Brooks laugh. "I want to lose myself in it and come every time I see it!"

Brooks says he understands much more fully the idea that no one is entitled to sex, now that's he's on the other side of the consent equation. 

"I can't say everything has happened the way I would like. But it didn't always happen that way to women for hundreds of years before. Just because you look at me, and want me, doesn't mean you should have me. It's scary to know that I couldn't resist your advances. I'm always thinking about escape plans, or what would I do in a situation I didn't want to be in but couldn't get out of? I guess that's what it was like to be a woman before. But i'm really glad we're not the ones with the power anymore. I don't trust the guy I was. This way is much better."