- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica's side of the unique relationship with her twentysomething lover, whose mother is in love with Jessica's son. 

 

Hello, I'm Jessica. I'm 46 now, and I have four sons... one named Austin, who's in his 20s, and three more that came along much more recently. The father of the last three is a darling 24-year-old MILFtoy named enrique. He spells it without capitalization because he says it fits him better. Not only do I think it's charming, I think it shows enrique really knows how to embrace the changes between men and women that the Rebalancing of Sexes has brought us.
I shrink him down to an inch or two tall if he needs to ride in my bra or panties. Otherwise, I keep him at about six inches. It's easier to talk to him that way. That also allows him to wear the T-shirt and shorts I made for him.
I know you've heard all the stories about women my age taking advantage of the Rebalancing of Sexes, and going out and shrinking younger men, then suddenly discovering that there was a reproductive reason for men his age and women my age to get together. But I'm not the one who shrank him.
I discovered enrique in the purse of his mother, Carolina, the flight attendant on the plane where a crazed passenger shrank Austin. Up until that moment, I had been so worried about getting my son back safely that I didn't think about what the Rebalancing had done to my own wants and desires. But when I looked at that tiny naked young man inside the purse, I felt blood rushing to my neck, and other places.
You see, enrique is the sort of man that has been my secret crush going back to high school. A Latino boy, well-built, in shape but not TOO in-shape, good looking but not vain about it. He was studying to be a mechanic, and he looked like the type who had been in a fight or two and come out on top.
Which made it all the more charming when his incredibly tiny eyes caught mine, and then he smiled, winked and looked away coyly. Was he inviting to be more...confident? transgressive? Was he asking me to grab him out of that purse, lick his dildo-sized body from head to toe, and maybe put him someplace where I could keep him a secret forever?
Clearly my mind had gone into feverish overdrive at the sight of enrique. I was 44 and well into that stage of life where women begin to feel confident enough to ask for sex the way they want it. I was also getting to that stage where women begin to feel invisible. When I saw enrique look up at me and smile, I knew I wasn't invisible to him.
Of course I've always run in different circles, classwise and otherwise, and my first husband (we're divorced) was not an enrique. I have generally had a slim, white-girly figure without big boobs or a lot of junk in the trunk, as they say. I believe the word "perky" got used a lot around me when I was younger. I just was never given to show off my "assets," or to think they were anything special. I got married, had Austin, and settled into a professional job with a law firm, working around mostly sensible people like myself.
Seeing enrique in the purse opened up a new world of possibilities. Unfortunately, seeing that crazed woman passenger shrink my Austin opened up a lot of pain and worry. Fortunately, it did draw me closer to Carolina.
Every time I saw her, she brought enrique in her purse. He and Austin would hang out together, down in their tiny world, as we women talked about our problems back up here in the big world. We both had to look after our sons, as single moms, since they had been reduced by irresponsible women who, as I like to say, hadn't found their inner giantess. Or maybe it's just that a lot of women, when they're younger, just don't know what they want. I began to realize I wanted enrique. But I was so worried about how I would look to Carolina if I made a move on her son. I needed Carolina's support so much as we got ready for the lawsuit over Austin's shrinking and her attempt to kidnap enrique.
Then my son told me that enrique was interested in me, and showed me the text of the love letter he wrote me. "Everything you think is a flaw is really a gift," he wrote. I shuddered. How did he know me so well? How was he able to speak to my insecurities and invite me to shed them? He also told me that he was interested in Carolina. After the initial shock, which lasted about a second, I felt a very positive feeling wash over me. If the Rebalancing meant my Austin was destined to be with an older woman, sexy, confident, competent Carolina seemed like a good choice.
I knew it was time to get Carolina on the phone. I told him that Austin had expressed an interest in her. She laughed and said enrique had told her. Then I mentioned that I had received a love note from enrique, and I told her I was interested in seeing him. There was silence for a moment, then I heard "Ooooooooo..." followed by "I think that's so CUTE!" Then a pause. "How does your son feel about you seeing enrique?"
"Austin says he's very protective of my feelings... but he's OK with it. Enrique seems to be OK with you seeing Austin. I really think our boys have worked this out!"
Carolina laughed. "I just have one thing in the back of my head... if this works out, we know we're each going to get grandsons out of this, but how we will get granddaughters?"
"Perhaps we will need to bring in a 'junior partner'," I responded. We both laughed.
It's funny, when you think about how women's fertility has evolved, and how the Goddess turned everything upside down. Menopause evolved, or so we are told, so that older women didn't compete with their daughters by raising children at the same time, and instead devoted resources to their grandchildren. The Goddess' system also avoids competition between younger and mature women, but in a different way. Younger women have daughters, who are bigger and require more work, while older women have sons, that are tiny and mostly dealt with by their same-scale fathers.
For the next few days, my heart thumped waiting for my 'date' with enrique. I thought about what I would wear. The clothing women wore outside the house was completely changing after the rebalancing. Women felt confident walking out of the house in lingerie, underwear, garters. My office was filled with that and what women were now calling the 'mullet' look, business on top and pleasure on the bottom... meaning bottomless or black panties with heels... as if we weren't tall enough compared to the men who now spent their days pleasing us. Regrettably, in my case, no man was pleasing me yet. I decided for a different look. A bra and granny panties, underneath my gray sweatshirt and yoga pants.
Date night arrived. I opened the door to find Carolina in a very different outfit, more like the look my co-workers brought to the office, with a thong to showcase her ample Latina behind. Where I was subtle, she was direct.
"We match!" she laughed.
"Let's get to our rooms with our lovers before we embarrass our sons," I answered.
When I got enrique to my bedroom, he could probably tell I was interested... a lot... by the smell of my honey. But I wanted to talk before any sex. Really talk. We talked a lot about feelings. Even though I had the size advantage, I wanted to make sure he was OK with this. I expected him to be like a lot of men and be stoic and hard to draw out. But once we started talking, he really opened up.
One thing that I kept hearing was how being small made him feel like 'the girl' in the situation. I asked him if that meant he felt any less manly for being with me. No, absolutely not, he said. "It's exciting like meeting girls was before the rebalancing," he answered. But seeing a more mature woman, many times his size, with at least a little more experience, also made him a little afraid. "My heart's beating because I'm horny, but also because I'm scared," enrique said. "It feels like one of those horror movies or true crime shows."
We decided to settle down for a movie... 'Hable Con Ella', the one with the movie-within-a-movie scene of a man shrinking that had suddenly gotten very popular.  He climbed my breast and treated my nipple like it was just the two of them. The movie was up to the scene where the man is wrapping himself in his lover's labiae to go inside her when I told enrique to go down to my pussy and describe what he saw. I felt the world opening up inside me. The void was so great. I needed to be filled. I put him inside me and screamed 'SIX INCHES!' What I felt as he grew inside me can't be described. Then he took me in the back and made my buttocks a proper woman, as I wore a black Parisian beret and referenced Anais Nin. No, enrique might feel like 'the girl,' but he certainly hadn't forgotten how to be a man to my back door.
Needless to say, we have had a lot of fun in the office. I introduced him to my friends and co-workers, in the most intimate way. It seems that sex is now the favorite form of office bonding. I'm much more bonded to my co-workers now.
Our wedding ceremony was so darling, with Carolina and I exchanging our sons on tiny dishes. As I write this, I'm recruiting a 'junior partner' to help enrique father a daughter. She's 25...a year older than enrique... and has ample breasts and hips. She's a little short and curvy, about 5'1", but that's more than fine. I think I'll like being the queen bee in this little threesome.
enrique, thank you for making me feel more confident than I have ever felt in my life, as a woman and as a relative giantess. I walk with a spring in my step just thinking about you being inside me. You are so attuned to my body and my wants. I'm so grateful fate put us together.