- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan's first training session comes to a climax. 

Part 5

As the vaginal muscles pulled him in, Ryan seized Sherry's clitoris and kissed it, causing his mistress to scream. He fought his way back out, and kissed the clit again, above and below. The precision of Ryan's ministrations made Sherry moan all the more, and her vaginal muscles spasmed again, pulling Ryan all the way inside.

The aroma overcame Ryan, stripping him of the last of his willpower and making him an obedient toy to his trainer. He thrust himself in and out, in and out, mindlessly, exhausting himself as he struggled against the mighty pussy and the power of Sherry's long-unfulfilled female sexuality.

After a minute of orgasmic contractions, Sherry uttered these words. "Five inches." Ryan's world grew around him. The pull of Mistress Sherry's vagina became all the more powerful. "Four inches". Ryan lost his grip on the rings, and only a few strands of pubic hair allowed him to pull himself out of Sherry. "Three inches," Sherry sighed.

Despite his athletic ability, Ryan could no longer resist the pull of Sherry's vagina. He slid in, and the apple pie aroma overwhelmed him. He mindlessly obeyed Sherry's commands, fumbling for her G-spot as she shrank him to two inches, then one inch, before an orgasm that surrounded Ryan and gave him a vaginal pounding that hurt more than any lube fight with other boys in high school. Sherry's body was already enormous to Ryan. Now she was a goddess, almost as big and enveloping as the sky and the earth.

"Slip out of me," Sherry commanded. "Crawl up to my clitoris." Ryan complied robotically. "Embrace it like a lover, again," she whispered. Ryan wrapped his one-inch-tall body around the clitoris, now bigger than a medicine ball. "I think I can stand one more orgasm before I go insane... please hug my clit and make me cum." The distance and professionalism of training was giving way to the intimacy of deep passion.

Ryan did as he was told, and Sherry came. Gradually, as fresh air filled his lungs, he regained his free will, and decided to show some initiative. He climbed down from the vulva and stood on the bed, just below Sherry's perineum... the space between front and back. A patch of hair trailed from there to Sherry's back vagina, where it formed a ring around the pucker. He began to kiss that spot. He smelled a different aroma, one that vaginal lubrication possessed before the Rebalancing, coming from the tiny opening at the center of Sherry's anal cleft.

"Oooh... you want back there? At your size? Hmmm... THAT'S hot," Sherry moaned. "But this is training, my little hum toy! You need to learn something about how women feel about sex in the backdoor! See, until I was a teenager, that was the place we pooped. It was tight but dry and sex HURT back there for many women! Men used to BEG us to let them fuck us in the ass, and usually we said NO! Now you're so much smaller, and we're so much wetter back there... and it feels GOOD, and we want it, especially as we get older. There's a biological reason for that... in the back is where boys come from! But we want to feel as though we're giving a man something special! Now what are you going to say to my pretty ass that will encourage me to spread my cheeks and let you in, little sex toy Ryan?"

"Ummmm...", Ryan stammered. "I love the idea of being squished by your soft round ass. I love the goose bumps that race across your cheeks when I touch you! I love being enclosed in the heat and darkness between your cheeks. I love the little crinkles that radiate from your backdoor and I love that you have a second pussy that's fun-size for a little toy like me! I want to love you gentle and love you easy and feel like there's nothing outside your beautiful ass and your tiny little puckerpussy!"

"Puckerpussy!", Sherry laughed so hard it jiggled the man wedged at her rear. "Your pickup lines for my ass need a little work... but that word is so charming, you just talked me into it!" Her butt clench relaxed, giving Ryan easy access to her back door.

Ryan leveraged himself up into the space between Sherry's massive 40-year-old buttcheeks. He slid himself upward until he was even with the backdoor. A pucker with tiny crinkles drew his eyes inward to a tiny set of labiae, full and plump, protecting an opening that was probably wide enough for him to wiggle in. Ryan lined up to face the backdoor with his groin and thrust his penis into it a few times. Then he found the back-clitoris and began licking it gently but firmly. It grew large enough to fill his tiny mouth. He sucked it gently, caressing it with his tongue, slurping the way women used to slurp on penises in the old days.

Sherry moaned and giggled with the sensations.
The back-pussy quivered just beneath the back-clitoris, begging to be filled. Ryan grabbed each buttock as leverage, and eased himself into Sherry's backdoor. The Goddess had engineered the rear vagina to be incredibly lubricated during women's back-fertility stage, even if their front vaginas were a little on the dry side. Sherry's mind raced as she realized Ryan risked exposing himself to the oxytocin in her backdoor that could make him fall hopelessly in love with her. But the sensation was so good, she chose not to say anything.

After all of that back-clitoral stimulation, Sherry came in back. "Three inches", she cried. Ryan popped out of her as he grew. Then he turned around and slipped his eight-millimeter-long penis inside her backdoor, thrusting until he came inside her. His dick ached, all of him ached, after his intense session with Mistress Sherry. "I love you," were Ryan's last words as he slipped into a post-orgasmic nap.

He was awakened by a gentle prodding from Sherry's finger. "Twelve inches", Sherry whispered. Ryan grew till he was actually taller than Sherry's asscrack and almost as long as her ass' diameter.

"Don't think I'm done with you! Your exercises are just beginning!' She had Ryan repeat all of his arousal exercises, at various sizes, so he could learn how to please from different perspectives. There were three or four re-entries and three or four orgasms each for Ryan and Sherry. Then the day was at an end. Ryan was oh, so sore.

After cooling down exercises, Sherry took Ryan out to the living room. "Twelve inches," she purred, and Ryan grew to the maximum size allowed by the Goddess of Love. She sat him on a tray and fed him bits of snacks and thimblefuls of water. Then she took out a joint, took a hit, and blew a big puff of smoke Ryan's way. Then another, and another.

"All right, toyboy, let's talk," she said.