- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The drive to Jessica's place. 


Jessica's mansion was within driving range of Sherry's house, but just barely. It was four or five hours of lonely interstate, with very little traffic. Not that hummingbird could see any of the countryside passing by from inside the purse. Unlike his grandfather's generation, he had never owned a car or had a driver's license, and never had the opportunity to take in the scenery from behind the wheel.

hummingbird was doing all he could not to think about Sherry. He tried to push her out of his mind. That was someone whose name had been erased from his mind. Now he was hummingbird and his only role in life was to please his new mistress. At least that's what he was trying to convince himself.

Had it not been for his athletic career, hummingbird would likely have gone straight from home into the purse and panties of a MILF, without showing up on the radar of the outside world -- the one in which women worked and made their lives and fortunes -- for even a minute. It had happened to so many of his friends. Men were among the deepest secrets in this world of women, and as they were kept secrets, so they kept the secrets of the women who possessed him.

The purse had screened windows, to allow air to pass and to allow hummingbird a sense that he was something more than a prisoner. It also had one of Jessica's dildos. From the aroma, it was clear it had been used. The apricot and pear smells unique to Jessica's vagina wasn't strong enough to overwhelm hummingbird...as it would be when he went inside her... but they were enough to imprint on him. He could feel his desire for Jessica bubbling up, even as he worried about what could happen to him as the possession who would presumably have total ability to command his performance as a sex toy.

hummingbird could only look out onto the seat, the stick shift, part of the dashboard, and Martha's right hip. That was sort of an extra treat, given his thing for MILFs and their soft, dimply thighs, and her choice of a business microskirt. But once again, there was nothing he could do about it. The purse had a five-hour timed lock and a combination known only to Jessica, that would prevent any roadside trysts.

After a long silence, Martha spoke. "Look... hummingbird... I know that you and Sherry had a certain chemistry... and I think you fell in love with her... and I know you're taking it hard to have to leave her. I've known Sherry... and loved Sherry... longer than you. Know that she really felt a bond and you really made her feel good about herself, and know that she has some strong feelings for you too. She did what she had to do... and you did what you had to do."

Martha heard silence from the purse. "I have something that might make you feel better. I couldn't take my husband along on this trip. No woman can stand a five hour drive without a 'little' attention, if you know what I need,and I really need some relief... so I'm going to pull over." She took the exit to a rest stop and pulled into a secluded parking space far from the building. "I would be honored if you got off on this, but not too much... Jessica will get suspicious if I open that purse and there's a half-inch tall man in there."

Martha let down the back seat of the SUV she was driving, creating almost a full bed in the back. Then she picked up the purse and moved it to the back. She turned it around so that hummingbird could look directly toward the other side of the back seat. Then she climbed in, pulled off her top, bared her breasts, and played with her nipples with one hand while fiercely rubbing her clitoris with the other. Now the smell of strawberry shortcake filled hummingbird's nostrils... the unique aroma of Martha's arousal. Martha's nipple-pinching and finger-thrusting reached a climax after a few minutes.

The purse now contained a new aroma... from hummingbird's ejaculate. He had gotten a strip show from a highly successful agent, a professional. It wasn't at all strange today, especially for a proven sexual athlete. He hoped it wouldn't be strong enough to draw his new mistress' attention.

It all made hummingbird think of what his father had told him, about how the world now was so different from the one dad had grown up in. "Back in my day, a man had to get money and power before he got pussy. Now men have no money and no power, but we have all the pussy we could ever want." Hummingbird was pretty sure that in his father's youth, women of a certain age were not stripping their clothes off and doing shows for random young men, not without somebody throwing down some dollars or "making it rain." hummingbird couldn't imagine throwing around a piece of paper that was almost big enough to be a blanket.

After several hours, the car seemed to hummingbird to slow down. "We're getting into town," Martha said. "We'll be in Jessica's neighborhood in about 20 minutes." Of course, the locked purse that contained hummingbird had no watch. He had to guess as time passed and the noises and rhythm of traffic changed.

Them Martha draped the purse's handle over the headrest of the front seat. "This probably violates all the rules... but I think you should see the city before you move in with Jessica." hummingbird looked out the window and saw the architecture of the city pass by. There were so many obvious references to vulvas and breasts in the skyscrapers. Faux-clitorises glowed red. The skyline looked like the world from the perspective of a busy young man.

The car eased to a halt, and hummingbird heard the windows roll down. A hand grabbed the purse handle off the headrest and hummingbird went tumbling. "We're at your new home," Martha declared.