- Text Size +

hummingbird was worried that the dildo that shared a locked purse with him on the ride over had cameras or something that would reveal Martha's strip show and his reaction to it to Jessica, and that worry only increased as he and the purse were walked toward Jessica. The buzzing voice that came from the device seemed to anticipate the question. "No cameras... no snitching... dildos and men... we're bros... I got your back." 


hummingbird let out a sigh of relief as the dildo continued. 

"My name's Buzzer... NOT Buzz, Buzzer... and I know you're hummingbird. I know your Coach Butterfly... we came out of the same factory.We'll talk later. Just know that the pros are like nothing you've ever done before."


"Thanks," hummingbird answered. He didn't know any of the men he'd be sharing Jessica with. He had trusted in dildos as mentors, and he felt relieved to have one with him as he began this journey. 


"I think Jessica is still at work," Martha said as she rang the doorbell. Phoebe, Jessica's personal assistant answered.  hummingbird noticed that "Hello, Martha. Mistress Jessica should be back within the hour. I'll show you back to the toy room, but you're going to have to put on some more clothes." She handed Martha a sweater. "Tie it around your butt. Mistress is very sensitive about workplace sexuality all of a sudden. You'd be surprised. At her office it feels like 30 years before the Rebalancing of Sexes. No microskirts, knee-length dresses or pantsuits... every ass is covered! And no men around to break the tension and help us work down our lust!"


hummingbird knew that made Jessica's company very atypical. His history teachers had told him about the rules about sexual harassment in the old days, mainly intended to protect women's career aspirations from men.


Everything had flipped over since then. hummingbird knew that had he chosen to be something other than a professional sex toy, there was no way he could have had a career in any field without becoming a woman's... sex toy. hummingbird heard the click of heels as Martha walked down the hallways of Jessica's home. 
"Strange! Women not being sexual in the workplace!" hummingbird whispered to the dildo. "What would the Goddess of Love think?"


"You know it can't last!" Buzzer answered." "The women will explode, the men will dry out from lack of... work... the question is why is Jessica doing this to herself and her staff?"


"We'll find out in a minute," hummingbird replied.


hummingbird heard the door click, and then heard several tiny voices... man-sized voices... that seemed to be coming up from the floor. "You've got a nice middle-aged ass. Why don't you show us?" one seemed to be saying. Then he heard Martha responding, "I would, if I could afford you."


The purse turned upside down, sendiing hummingbird and Buzzer tumbling onto the floor. Lying on his back on a carpeted floor, hummingbird's eyes adjusted to the light as he looked around. To his right, he saw what would be a two-story house if he were woman-sized, but was in fact a dollhouse. To his left, what appeared to be the side of a mattress towered above him.


hummingbird rose to his feet, and saw several men his own size, all naked, walking toward him. Their skin looked a little bit weathered for their age. All of them were in their 20s or early 30s except for  a man in his 40s who led the group and offered his hand. 


"Coach Floyd. I'm Jessica's husband. You must be hummingbird."


"Yes, formerly a name I can't recall until a few days ago."


"That was Jessica's idea. When she said she needed other men because of the size difference, she suggested giving the team members names, so that I could still be something special, even though you're all having sex with her... and all the other teammates have sons by her."


"Am I supposed to be a dad to stay on the team?" hummingbird joked. "No," the coach answered, "but it happens."


"What's with the no-sex rule? Mistress Jessica must be going crazy," hummingbird said.


Coach Floyd sighed. "With this pro sextoy league starting up, Jessica wanted to get good and frustrated so she could start the preseason horny as hell when she breaks in her rookie!  Let me introduce you to the rest of the team... dragonfly, grasshopper, sparrow, bumblebee, mosquito and hornet."


hummingbird nodded. Seven was the number of teammates in the new sextoy league, apparently referencing an old fairy tale involving a princess and seven tiny lovers (referred to as "dwarfs" to make it family-friendly). 


"Anyway," Coach Floyd said as he reached under the bed, "I think I hear her coming, so it's time to lube up." 


dragonfly turned to Martha, towering above them, watching the spectacle. "You have a fantastic ass! Are you like, 40?"


"48 if I'm a day," Martha smiled. Thanks to young men's magnetic attraction to MILFs in the post-rebalancing world, women of a certain age felt no need to hide it. "I'd gladly let you have my ass... if I could afford it." 


dragonfly smiled. "In a way, we're the highest priced dildos in the world. Doesn't mean we don't want some variety. 


"Look after my client. His name is hummingbird!", Martha smiled as she turned on her heel to leave. 


"Oh, we will, mistress," dragonfly smiled. 


dragonfly turned to hummingbird. "All right, we want Mistress Jessica to break her dry spell.. and OURS... right now. When she finishes the paperwork with the agent, I know she's coming right here and we need to be ready to get inside her! We need to put on a show that'll make our mistress horny! LUBEFIGHT!"


Every young man who ever played competitive sports knew that phrase. A bottle of lube taller than all of the team members appeared from beneath the bed and got passed around,  each man holding it above his head and squirting until his body was covered. Then one man grabbed another, and in an instant seven slippery naked men were slipping, sliding and slugging across the floor. 


hummingbird knew the drill. He'd done it since high school: make it look like he was fighting for his life, but don't actually deliver a serious injury. Tiny men knew they were battling to arouse the women they served. This wasn't a war like the ones in the past in which their ancestors, many times their size, would fight for wealth, power or political liberty. They were merely delivering a small echo of that warrior spirit, to make the large and striking dainty parts of their mistress tingle. The hardest part of their battle, so to speak, was to avoid communicating the wrong message by accidentally grabbing their manhoods, placed in a permanent state of arousal in all men under age 40 by the Goddess of Love.


The team was fighting full bore when in walked a woman seven stories high to them, if the tiny world of men had multi-story buildings rather than gigantic, cavernous bedrooms and towering four-poster beds. Her honey smelled like apricot and pear, with maybe a hint of a deep wine. Her blonde hair was well-kept, her face round and milfish, her soft breasts filled her top and her suit. She was naked but for her two-inch heels, as if she needed to be any taller compared to her tiny lovers. Soft and powerful. Soft and powerful. Apricot and pear. All the men in the room knew they were in the towering presence of their Mistress Jessica.

Chapter End Notes:

Does Jessica try to maintain her dry spell or give up her sex fast for her rookie?