- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hummingbird gets some coaching after a bad performance 

A dejected team skulked back to the locker room after another failed practice. It was clear that they hadnt pleased their Mistress Jessica. hummingbird was expecting an earful but maybe he wasn't quite prepared for what happened when he entered the locker room.

The other players had formed a gauntlet, and appeared ready to seriously whip his ass with their towels.

"you put us in bad with our mistress!", mosquito shouted as he stung hummingbird with a towel flip.

"She's the mother of our sons!" dragonfly growled. "It's our duty to make her happy!"

hummingbird began to swing at his attackers, and they swarmed him like... bugs. This wasn't play-fightning designed to arouse Mistress Jessica. It was the real thing, like the violence when men were part of the big world, designed to teach hummingbird a lesson. The team was piling on hummingbird until the ceiling opened up, and a naked Mistress Jessica peered below.

"My, my, if somebody wanted to make me wet, I couldn't think of a better way than a bunch of naked young men staging a locker room fight!" Jessica's voice boomed. She stuck her hand down into the locker room, standing on two fingers as though her hand was a person addressing her tiny team of lovers. "hummingbird... I'm calling you to my office... NOW!" Jessica then flipped her hand over, placing palm up to give hummingbird a seat.

hummingbird stepped into the palm with dread in his eyes, fearing the worst as he was lifted skyward.

Jessica took him back to the bed. She placed him right between her breasts and rested her head so that he could stand between them and look into her eyes. "Two inches", she whispered, and hummingbird's body obeyed her command and shrank till Jessica's nipples towered above him.

"Tell me, Ryan, why did you lie inside me like a dead dildo?"

hummingbird was taken aback and it took him a moment to recognize that she was addressing him by his given name, which had been burned out of his brain when he was tattooed.

"I can tell you don't desire me... or your suppressing your desire for me."

A terrified hummingbird shouted back at his mistress. "I love you!"

Jessica smiled. "If that were true you wouldn't have behaved like a cold fish in my pussy. You'd better have an explanation right now, or you're off the team and your contract is null and void."

Backed into a corner, hummingbird confessed his love for Sherry Stanley. Jessica at first rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Every one of the men on my team has been trained by Sherry. They didn't fall in love with her. Why did you?"

"She... she went out of her way to be cold toward them, so they wouldn't fall in love with her. But... there was chemistry between us... I lost my heart to her. Men don't always get to choose to be a sextoy for the one they love. I should have known that and still I let my emotions get the best of me. I know I was pledged to you, Mistress Jessica, and I want to be a good sextoy for you, I swear. If you give me another chance, I promise I'll be the greatest sextoy..."

"SILENCE!" Mistress Jessica sat up and sent hummingbird tumbling onto the mattress. "I knew it had to be an attachment that wasn't allowing you to give yourself to me. That's why I'm glad I took this action..." Jessica shouted "Come In!" at the door. It opened and in walked someone hummingbird knew from head to toe.

It was Sherry. She leaned down and delivered a kiss that covered hummingbird's torso. hummingbird clung to her lips for dear life. For a moment he was surrounded by her palm. Then she gently placed him back on the bed.

Jessica leaned her face into her toy, close enough that she could knock him over by breathing on him. It was clearly a gesture of intimidation, but in a much more playful way.

Ryan's mistress was smiling.

"Sherry and I have been talking... a lot. She was watching the team's performance on video. We've ESPECIALLY been talking about you, Ryan, and all the little secrets in your, shall I say, 'relationship'?" Jessica's eyes brightened and her smile grew wide enough to show her teeth. "Puckerpussy!", she laughed. Ryan looked up at Sherry and blushed at the exposure of one of their 'couple secrets'.

"I think you should join our conversation... over wine!" Jessica picked up hummingbird with her thumb and forefinger and carried her to the room where she and Sherry had been talking. Then she held him over a glass of wine and dropped him in. "I understand you and Sherry had many steamy talks over wine!", Jessica giggled.

"Now that we're all together, let's get down to business! Ryan, do you love this mighty milf named Sherry?"

"Yes." he replied, knowing there was no point in pretending otherwise.

"Sherry, do you love this tiny little sextoy named Ryan?"
Sherry blushed. "Yes, I do."

Jessica's eyes grew intense. "Well I CLAIM HIM AS MINE AND THAT'S THAT!" She pounded her fist in a way that made Ryan leap twice his height above the wine glass before falling unceremoniously back inside. Then she smiled again.

"Fortunately, I am an excellent negotiator, and I think I've found a solution to this 'little problem'."

"I've been thinking that these players need a new outlook to make my entry into the MILF Sex League a success. I think they need a new coach!"

Ryan gasped, thinking of what could happen to Coach Floyd.
"Don't worry about Floyd," Jessica continued. "He's still my husband and he'll still have access to my body... recreationally. But I think I need someone who can lead these men into me... who know what it feels like to be a woman. I am naming Sherry as the new coach of my team!"

hummingbird's eyes widened. "That means both of us will have access to your wonderful sexy little bodies. Now, as you know, I am very possessive, and I don't like a challenger in my space. I like to be in control. Having a woman my same size sharing men with me is not something I am ready to wrap my head around... and I don't have to!" Jessica cooed.

Sherry looked into Ryan's eyes with her own, which had dilated to bedroom size. "We worked this out, and talked to the Goddess of Love and... I have decided to let Jessica shrink me to man-size and join you in worshipping her as my Mistress!"

"There are some dangers," Jessica smiled. "When a woman is reduced to man-size, her sex drive... already heightened by the Goddess of Love... increases to unimaginable proportions! She will need attention from you and every man on the team. Ryan, will you be OK with sharing her with the others?"

"A minute ago, I never thought I'd see her again. If that's the price I have to pay... absolutely, Mistress!" Ryan replied.

"You seem to have come to life with this news, toy! I'm very much looking forward to our next team practice now! I'm sure your new coach will motivate you to make me a winner in the MILF Sex League!" She leaned over and gave hummingbird another huge kiss.

"It's time!" Sherry declared. She was looking forward to all of it... sex with Jessica, shrinking, and being in a young man's arms. She kissed Jessica deeply. The two (from hummingbird's viewpoint) titanesses fell to the bed began to have sex. As they embraced, Jessica slipped her finger inside her vagina, moistened it, and touched Sherry. A few minutes later, as Sherry reached climax, sparkles seemed to surround her. "So this is what it feels like," the middle-aged woman murmured, as she began shrinking.

For a moment, time slowed down to a standstill, and unbeknownst to Jessica and tiny Ryan, the Goddess of Love entered the room. "It is not the choice I would have made, but I recognize the pull of love... and I hope you give it, receive it, and share it with your new mistress Jessica, for so long as you coach her team. Any team, especially a team of lovers, must be bonded to each other to succeed in their mission. I trust you will forge the bonds that help the toy hummingbird achieve his destiny." Then the Goddess faded away.

By now Sherry was about four feet tall, shorter than Jessica's breast-level. Her face was flushed with desire, and she sneaked a couple of licks at Jessica's clitoris as it grew past her. Downward along Jessica's thighs, Sherry kissed the goosebumps of passing flesh. Their bed became THE BED, and Sherry felt her arousal growing as she entered this new world, the world of men. So many men to enjoy...

When she reached three inches, Ryan began running toward her. She jumped into his arms and by that time, she was his size. When they finished, she stood 1 3/4 inches to him... the way men and women were in the old times.

Jessica held down a mirror. "Look!" Sherry saw Ryan, now a muscular giant, and she saw herself. Not just tiny but differently proportioned, curvier. Her breasts seemed to lift because of the reduced gravity and her ass was now huge. Sherry felt as though she had become the ultimate icon of the tiny hot MILF. Ryan seized her from behind, and she could feel his bulging manhood slip between her buttcheeks and tickle her back vagina. She gasped at the thought of that filling her now smaller vagina and her incredibly tiny back door.

"All right you too! You can work on each other later! Right now, work on me! Of course, I don't mind if you get a little vigorous while you're inside of me," Jessica smiled.
Ryan took Sherry's hand in his. They kissed. Then together, they ran across the Bed toward Jessica's mighty vagina, as she spread her legs open and made the "V' sign with her fingers to welcome them inside.

Chapter End Notes:

NEXT: the conclusion